Which Song Is More Trash Hey Bay Bay Or Wipe Me Up?

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

whats the real answer? is it too late?
its time to take a stand against this poison 29 43.28%
were being prostituted and made to look like monkeys 12 17.91%
were to fargone just get those who wanna be saved or can think for themselves 26 38.81%
Voters: 67. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-03-2007, 10:09 AM         #121
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chefanon said:
as usual muthafu*kas is gettin it twisted, wipe me down and hey bay bay are club songs and a.ss shaking songs for the chicks. if u consider that hip hop then somethin wrong wit u. aint nobody makin real hip hop no more. i remember all u could do was bob ya head to hip hop cuz u couldnt dance 2 the sh*t. everybody has gone pop/crossover whateva so deal wit it or like PE say turn off the radio. and bet, mtv and vh-1. and @ the end of the day if u gettin paid for wipe me down then u did yo muthafu*kin job. cuz thats what its about. fu*k me and u, they dont care how we feel they gettin $. i mean, if i was in the music biz, i aint gonna even say hip hop, but yeah, im gonna put out what i think gonna sell, i dont care if u like my songs or not, as long as the masses like it, im cool wit it. sh*t, 2 b honest, i wish i would have made either 1 of them songs cuz people like that sh*t and thats the objective playboy. meditate on that!!!!!
ur a fu*kin moron man. and you eill get hate for sayin that dumb sh*t. hip hop will never die that sh*t is my existance its not even sh*t you put effort into its just you if you apart of the culture and you got caught not with your foot in your mouth but your tongue in your a.ss u moron
 07-03-2007, 10:11 AM         #122
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WarrioR6 said:
I agree with all of the knowledgeable people in this post. As a race, the black culture is in a sad state of affairs. It's sad man, it's truly sad. I'm at the point now where I say, save those that want to be saved and let the rest stay dumb and ignorant. Hearing songs like "A bay bay" and "Wipe me down" really make me sick. (I ain't gonna front, I've listened to "wipe me down" a few times.) What people don't understand is that music like this really affects our youth more than anything. I see all of these young cats nowadays and I shake my head (I'm still young, only 23). These cats don't understand the type of world that they are entering. Since when was it not cool to be educated? Cats be acting like you a herb or something if you do good in school. Considering our history, we should be doing everything in our power to become a stronger, more powerful race. There is soooooo much stuff that we as a race don't know. The cycle will continue if we don't do something to fix it. We so concerned with being "cool", that we have completely lost sight of the things that are most important. I'm pretty much just rambling at this point... There is so much that I want to say, I need a bigger stage.
u said it all. weve be played in the worst way to praise underachievement and bafooness and to reject anything of the intellegent nature and guess who played us?:rolleyes:
 07-03-2007, 10:14 AM         #123
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chefanon said:
as usual muthafu*kas is gettin it twisted, wipe me down and hey bay bay are club songs and a.ss shaking songs for the chicks. if u consider that hip hop then somethin wrong wit u. aint nobody makin real hip hop no more. i remember all u could do was bob ya head to hip hop cuz u couldnt dance 2 the sh*t. everybody has gone pop/crossover whateva so deal wit it or like PE say turn off the radio. and bet, mtv and vh-1. and @ the end of the day if u gettin paid for wipe me down then u did yo muthafu*kin job. cuz thats what its about. fu*k me and u, they dont care how we feel they gettin $. i mean, if i was in the music biz, i aint gonna even say hip hop, but yeah, im gonna put out what i think gonna sell, i dont care if u like my songs or not, as long as the masses like it, im cool wit it. sh*t, 2 b honest, i wish i would have made either 1 of them songs cuz people like that sh*t and thats the objective playboy. meditate on that!!!!!
:banghead: as long as the masses like it. you mentioned PE so you dancing to f!ght the power, i went to plenty of house partys back in the day and I think I was dancing. and you know whats funny every song had a message, you could listen and while you was dancing you repeated them lyrics, maybe you didn't think you was learning but you were. You ain't never dance to a KRS track or a Rakim track or a slick rick track. come on you can have a good time without being ignorant. the most important you said is they getting money how much money they really getting. Look at trump then look at boosie, boosie getting trumped. White people getting money n*ggas getting hand-me-downs. "here you go n*gga, you's a good n*gga" how many of these dance song rappers really got money go find one. they might have a nice house or a car that the company gave them, but as soon as n*ggas quit dancing then that stuff is gone. I know when you broke a little chain sound good but you gonna trade your dignity for some chains, well go ahead shackle them sh*ts up slave a.ss n*gga. Don't worry we will walk it out at your funeral and 2 step on your grave.
 10 years ago '06        #124
WarrioR6 
space
avatar space
space
$571 | Props total: 0 0
 chefanon said:
as usual muthafu*kas is gettin it twisted, wipe me down and hey bay bay are club songs and a.ss shaking songs for the chicks. if u consider that hip hop then somethin wrong wit u. aint nobody makin real hip hop no more. i remember all u could do was bob ya head to hip hop cuz u couldnt dance 2 the sh*t. everybody has gone pop/crossover whateva so deal wit it or like PE say turn off the radio. and bet, mtv and vh-1. and @ the end of the day if u gettin paid for wipe me down then u did yo muthafu*kin job. cuz thats what its about. fu*k me and u, they dont care how we feel they gettin $. i mean, if i was in the music biz, i aint gonna even say hip hop, but yeah, im gonna put out what i think gonna sell, i dont care if u like my songs or not, as long as the masses like it, im cool wit it. sh*t, 2 b honest, i wish i would have made either 1 of them songs cuz people like that sh*t and thats the objective playboy. meditate on that!!!!!
I understand what you are saying, entirely. Everyones objective is to make money, that's a given. But at the expense of your culture? It be one thing if people were smart enough to listen to music with a free ear and view it as merely entertainment, but they're not. We have a society of sheeps, combine that with the lack of parenting, and you have our youth walking around trying to holla at girls saying, "A bay bay!" It's clear to me that you truly don't understand the point that a few of us our trying to make.

Meditate on this for a while, what does it mean to be black?

If I talk proper, people call me white.
If I don't wear baggy clothes, I'm dressing white.
If I pay attention in school, I'm a nerd/gay/homo...
If I speak out against some aspects of black culture, I'm being white..

I can go on forever, but I digress.

Seriously man, I be at work sometimes and I have to deal with white people all of the time. Do you know how hard it is to explain songs like "A bay bay" or "Laffy Taffy"?

True story:

I'm sitting at my desk, listening to my iPod. My boss comes over to my desk. (Older White lady)

Boss: Hey, how's it going?
Me: Not bad, what's up?
Boss: Have you ever heard a song... I don't know the name of it, but the gentleman who sings the song keep referencing "Laffy Taffy". What exactly is Laffy Taffy? I overheard my daughter singing the song.
Me: Yeah, you probably shouldn't let your daughter listening to that. Laffy Taffy is a dance, from what I understand.

It's like I'm the advocate of black people. It's just embarassing man.


Last edited by WarrioR6; 07-03-2007 at 10:19 AM..
 07-03-2007, 10:20 AM         #125
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WarrioR6 said:
I understand what you are saying, entirely. Everyones objective is to make money, that's a given. But at the expense of your culture? It be one thing if people were smart enough to listen to music with a free ear and view it as merely entertainment, but they're not. We have a society of sheeps, combine that with the lack of parenting, and you have our youth walking around trying to holla at girls saying, "A bay bay!" It's clear to me that you truly don't understand the point that a few of us our trying to make.

Meditate on this for a while, what does it mean to be black?

If I talk proper, people call me white.
If I don't wear baggy clothes, I'm dressing white.
If I pay attention in school, I'm a nerd/gay/homo...
If I speak out against some aspects of black culture, I'm being white..

I can go on forever, but I digress.

Seriously man, I be at work sometimes and I have to deal with white people all of the time. Do you know how hard it is to explain songs like "A bay bay" or "Laffy Taffy"?

True story:

I'm sitting at my desk, listening to my iPod. My boss comes over to my desk. (Older White lady)

Boss: Hey, how's it going?
Me: Not bad, what's up?
Boss: Have you ever heard a song... I don't know the name of it, but the gentleman who sing the song keep referencing "Laffy Taffy". What exactly is Laffy Taffy? I overheard my daughter singing the song.
Me: Yeah, you probably shouldn't let your daughter listening to that. Laffy Taffy is a dance, from what I understand.

It's like I'm the advocate of black people. It's just embarassing man.

word up i get that too, my manager called me K-easy the other day, then said something and said fo-shizzle after(when keeping it real goes wrong) need I say more
 10 years ago '07        #126
Kashiff10 
space
avatar space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
 dj mannie fresh said:
i dont think u have the slightest clue how serious this sh*t is. and its obvious you dont give a fu*k about real hip hop or the artform.
You gotta realize that rap music in general has to appeal to several different genres...You may not like it, but there thousands more who do...you cant be selvfish when it comes to music....
 07-03-2007, 10:22 AM         #127
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datn*ggak said:
:banghead: as long as the masses like it. you mentioned PE so you dancing to f!ght the power, i went to plenty of house partys back in the day and I think I was dancing. and you know whats funny every song had a message, you could listen and while you was dancing you repeated them lyrics, maybe you didn't think you was learning but you were. You ain't never dance to a KRS track or a Rakim track or a slick rick track. come on you can have a good time without being ignorant. the most important you said is they getting money how much money they really getting. Look at trump then look at boosie, boosie getting trumped. White people getting money n*ggas getting hand-me-downs. "here you go n*gga, you's a good n*gga" how many of these dance song rappers really got money go find one. they might have a nice house or a car that the company gave them, but as soon as n*ggas quit dancing then that stuff is gone. I know when you broke a little chain sound good but you gonna trade your dignity for some chains, well go ahead shackle them sh*ts up slave a.ss n*gga. Don't worry we will walk it out at your funeral and 2 step on your grave.
the funniest sh*t ive done heard in this forum outside of people defending ignorance
 10 years ago '06        #128
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
I just heard this track before logging onto BX and thought it was PURE GARBAGE... then I come back here and there's a whole thread on it. :applause: It's a small world with shared thoughts.
 07-03-2007, 10:56 AM         #129
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I just heard this track before logging onto BX and thought it was PURE GARBAGE... then I come back here and there's a whole thread on it. :applause: It's a small world with shared thoughts.
 10 years ago '06        #130
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
anyone defending any of these songs is a fool...

they are IGNORANT pure and simple...who cares if you can "shake your a.ss to it"...does that make it right?...


NO
 10 years ago '05        #131
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
avatar space
space
$18,240 | Props total: 13757 13757
We really need to stop this inf!ghting in are culture that is real thing we can't be strong as a race till become strong from within ... Look at what a an topic about bad music did because thats only what it is horrible horrible music and reading what I've read in the thread is seems like sometimes we hate ourselves. and if anything is wrong with us it's that we currently are led by two idiots named Jesse and AL respectively who parade us around in front of white people for their benefit we need to lead ourselves and raise our own children because it's the f!ghting that makes us weak...There are plenty of lower class white people in the world but they don't call people of their own race out in public and this is epically true for us since the magnifying glass is constantly over us and everything we do as the black race is blown up by the media and our own race so i think you should close the topic because there is a lot of ignorance going around on both sides of this argument...
 07-03-2007, 12:28 PM         #132
KillaCam06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres the thing its club/party music. I don't listen to the sh*t in my car but at a party/club i like it. fu*k it it makes girls dance and its catchy. When im drunk i find myself sayin A Bay Bay Let it Play thats my song Turn it Up But seriously if you dont like it it turn it off
 07-03-2007, 12:39 PM         #133
ibNuttin04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey bay bay
 07-03-2007, 01:08 PM         #134
autonymous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaCam06 said:
Heres the thing its club/party music. I don't listen to the sh*t in my car but at a party/club i like it. fu*k it it makes girls dance and its catchy. When im drunk i find myself sayin A Bay Bay Let it Play thats my song Turn it Up But seriously if you dont like it it turn it off
That's the point I was tryin to make: that should should only EXIST in the club or your car if you decide to cop it. Hell, there's TONS of ignorant-ass tracks just waiting for you in your local record joint.

sh*t don't belong on the radio or tv. They just parading our ignorance around before us and we snap it up like the dumbass coons they believe we are.

I have no hate for a dude tryin to make his grind, but I have LOTS of hate for white radio execs who do that sh*t thinkin its funny. I BET his kids don't listen to the sh*t he puts on at his station. And that's the same fu*ka who was reluctant to put "Jesus Walks" on the air until the ROC PAID for it.

But WE'RE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT OUR PEOPLE PUTTIN OUT THAT IGNORANT BS just so he can buy some new rose gold fronts??

fu*k OUTTA HERE!
 10 years ago '05        #135
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 dj mannie fresh said:
yeah you dumbass kuz you responded to the wrong post. just give up you obviously dont see what time it is and im not finna go back and forth with someone of your stature. i gotta direct my energy where its needed peace
tell me what time it is then...the revloution is about to start or something? its music man sh*t aint nobody forcing you to listen to it turn it off when the songs come on, turn the tv when the video comes on, its simple you making a damn mountain out of a moehill...u need to turn your energy to the news outlets and to preach to our people about drug use and k!lling not about some damn song on the radio that you claim is a another devious plan by the man to keep us down.
 10 years ago '05        #136
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
and another thing this has nothing to do with thinking ay bay bay is making us look like fools or with wipe me down being bad for us as a people...this as to do with the fact that you think its lyrically weak. i dont hear no one talking about 50 cents songs in this thread or that garbage called aunt jackie or chicken noodle soup that came with a minstrel show dance to accompany it but let someone from the south make a dance song the whole world is coming to an end.
 07-03-2007, 01:32 PM         #137
autonymous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
and another thing this has nothing to do with thinking ay bay bay is making us look like fools or with wipe me down being bad for us as a people...this as to do with the fact that you think its lyrically weak. i dont hear no one talking about 50 cents songs in this thread or that garbage called aunt jackie or chicken noodle soup that came with a minstrel show dance to accompany it but let someone from the south make a dance song the whole world is coming to an end.
I agree...since 50 is a.ss, I've only heard chicken noodle soup once (and I REFUSE to listen to it again.)

The problem I have is I'm gettin real tired of turning the channel on the TV and the radio ALL DAY LONG because there's NO QUALITY HIP HOP on the airwaves.

None. Nada, Zip, Zilch, Zero.

But, really...we're talking about the subjects of the thread: "Ay Bay Bay, and Wipe Me Down", just two reasons I have to reach for the clicker 40 times a day.


Last edited by autonymous; 07-03-2007 at 01:33 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #138
WarrioR6 
space
avatar space
space
$571 | Props total: 0 0
Turning the channel or cutting it off only affects the individual. This music is hurting our culture.
 10 years ago '05        #139
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 WarrioR6 said:
Turning the channel or cutting it off only affects the individual. This music is hurting our culture.
the music is just that music...whats hurt our culture is the k!lling, drugs and crab in a barrel mentality we have as a people not the music.
 07-03-2007, 03:00 PM         #140
autonymous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
the music is just that music...whats hurt our culture is the k!lling, drugs and crab in a barrel mentality we have as a people not the music.
Until the music glorifies all that BULLsh*t you just mentioned, while demeaning our women in the process, making them feel that you have to be DOING all of the above to be worth something to them...and they teach our fatherless kids that, then those fatherless kids grow up (well, not really) and they make a dumb a.ss song about all they know...wastin time tryin to learn a new dance instead of readin a book or learning about the world outside the four corners of the ghetto they live in.

fu*kin cycle needs to end somewhere. GET THAT BULLsh*t OFF THE RADIO/TV.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy