Which Song Is More Trash Hey Bay Bay Or Wipe Me Up?

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

whats the real answer? is it too late?
its time to take a stand against this poison 29 43.28%
were being prostituted and made to look like monkeys 12 17.91%
were to fargone just get those who wanna be saved or can think for themselves 26 38.81%
Voters: 67. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-02-2007, 10:12 AM         #101
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
/\ yessir they continue to get rich off the SAMBO SHOW.
 07-02-2007, 10:44 AM         #102
earzkick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diplomat07 said:
I hate both fukin songs and i agree they are a disgrace to Hip-Hop and need 2 be stopped. People actually lik these songs and think they are good wat happened to real music now the radios r flooded with this garbage and people actually like it. Mannnn wat a shame
true... good music from common and can't even get radio play with this crap on the air.
 10 years ago '05        #103
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
so am i not supposed to dance at a club because someone wants to hear about a damn struggle?? hip-hop is about fun...what the first big hip-hop song to shed light on what we were doing as a people....the sugar hill gang "rapper delight" now is that party song or struggle song? hip-hop is not dead nas album is dead that sh*t was wick wick wickty wack and tell him i said that.
 10 years ago '07        #104
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30503 30503
 dj mannie fresh said:
thank you . that is a tactic used to subdue us mentally and take away all consciousness from us. its pulling the wool over our eyes no body sees how they are deverting oure attention and mental away from whats at hand.

Yeah... this is way bigger than music. Music is just one tool used to dumb us down.

One by one... our rights are being taken away from us... whether it's signing a bad contract or a law passing that makes it acceptable to tap our phone, we are being taken advantage of... and we don't realize it because we are pre-occupied with what is being pushed right in front of our faces.

Paris Hilton, Chris Benoit, Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay Lohan, missing pregnant women, etc. This is an election year! There are wars going on!

BET isn't even BET anymore... its MTV with a black cast. Baldwin Hills anyone?
 07-02-2007, 05:12 PM         #105
autonymous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BET = Spoon-fed BS to keep n*ggas ignorant followers. :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '05        #106
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
to all the conspiracy theorist...let me get my head wrapped around this the white folks are destroying us from within by using b.e.t and rap music to dumb us down...okkkkkk. but are these same white folk using m.t.v to educate their own with their music? wow yall have too much time on your hands bottom line is if you dont like a certain artist or song DO NOT PLAY IT OR BUY IT!!! its very simple...confucius said "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated".
 07-02-2007, 09:55 PM         #107
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
so am i not supposed to dance at a club because someone wants to hear about a damn struggle?? hip-hop is about fun...what the first big hip-hop song to shed light on what we were doing as a people....the sugar hill gang "rapper delight" now is that party song or struggle song? hip-hop is not dead nas album is dead that sh*t was wick wick wickty wack and tell him i said that.
your another example of what this sh*t does to the mind of the directionless ur are without a mind or a purpose and it shows.
 07-02-2007, 09:57 PM         #108
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Yeah... this is way bigger than music. Music is just one tool used to dumb us down.

One by one... our rights are being taken away from us... whether it's signing a bad contract or a law passing that makes it acceptable to tap our phone, we are being taken advantage of... and we don't realize it because we are pre-occupied with what is being pushed right in front of our faces.

Paris Hilton, Chris Benoit, Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay Lohan, missing pregnant women, etc. This is an election year! There are wars going on!

BET isn't even BET anymore... its MTV with a black cast. Baldwin Hills anyone?
your so right they cut off bill cosby talking about inner city crime and poverty to go to a paris hilton shot. then i knew what time it was
 10 years ago '05        #109
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
i liked wipe me down.. it was a good single to me. i can handle it in doses, but i agree it gets annoyning if you hear it constantly. ay bay bay is just stupid all together.
 10 years ago '04        #110
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Aye Bay Bay sounds like hot a.ss!! real talk.
 10 years ago '05        #111
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,248 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Chrome said:
That's all I needed to hear from you. This shows that you're a white person trying to bring this brotha down because you don't want him speaking the truth.
haha i guess i'm on some clayton bigsby sh*t then

GODDAMMIT YOU GOT ME! I hate spics, Ch!nks, arabs, and puppies!!! BUT AIN"T ONE THING I HATE MORE THAN YOU BLACK PEOPLE!!

Last edited by Young OG; 07-03-2007 at 12:30 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #112
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
your so right they cut off bill cosby talking about inner city crime and poverty to go to a paris hilton shot. then i knew what time it was
i'm without a mind or purpose? so i guess i am just aimlessly moping around over a damn song and posting in a FORUM about how the man is on our back through music? negro please....u really need to get a life...i'll say this one more time for you. if you dont like the music DONT SUPPORT IT!! you aint gon change the world my n*gga by posting sh*t on here. u act as if the damn world is coming to an end because some BLACK DUDE made a song like a white man was sitting there telling exactly what to say to "dumb our people down"...dude made the song to put some money in his pocket. and if you got a problem with that you need to get yourself a "saturday night special" and k!ll yourself.
 07-03-2007, 04:58 AM         #113
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
i'm without a mind or purpose? so i guess i am just aimlessly moping around over a damn song and posting in a FORUM about how the man is on our back through music? negro please....u really need to get a life...i'll say this one more time for you. if you dont like the music DONT SUPPORT IT!! you aint gon change the world my n*gga by posting sh*t on here. u act as if the damn world is coming to an end because some BLACK DUDE made a song like a white man was sitting there telling exactly what to say to "dumb our people down"...dude made the song to put some money in his pocket. and if you got a problem with that you need to get yourself a "saturday night special" and k!ll yourself.
yeah you dumbass kuz you responded to the wrong post. just give up you obviously dont see what time it is and im not finna go back and forth with someone of your stature. i gotta direct my energy where its needed peace
 07-03-2007, 05:22 AM         #114
taskeen1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both are equally sh*t
 07-03-2007, 05:37 AM         #115
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wipe me down sucks Ay Bey Bey sucks. Who cares? Yall acting like they are the worst songs ever made. No. Example: Mase- Welcome Back. And thats just one.
 07-03-2007, 09:26 AM         #116
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think what this man is saying is that it is more than these two songs it is the culture in general. The culture that breeds this type of ignorant music. You are all right these two songs will not make or break hip-hop but look at the direction we are taking, songs used to matter, they used to make you feel something besides disgust. There is long list of trash flooding our ears today from Jocs "coffee shop" to 50 cents "amusement park" come on is there anyone who see's the death of our art form. If you were born in the late 70's or in the 80's then hip-hop defined our whole generation now look at it. Its an emotionless, boring minstrel show showcasing us as the dumb n*ggas in the black face. Dancing around shucking and jiving, shaking our butts and flapping our big n*gga lips, sh*t they might as well drop a couple of watermelons in on the video shoots so we can just portray every stereotype we have. the saddest part is when someone try to speak up the rest of the monkeys want to cover his mouth and tell him to go to sleep, or call him Al Sharpton. Al Sharpton want to hate on us from a far and then come to the BET awards and dance too, just a n*gga with a perm. When people who live hip-hop start speaking on it then thats really a problem. I feel you Dj mannie fresh, i feel you.

Last edited by datniggak; 07-03-2007 at 09:30 AM..
 07-03-2007, 09:32 AM         #117
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datn*ggak said:
I think what this man is saying is that it is more than these two songs it is the culture in general. The culture that breeds this type of ignorant music. You are all right these two songs will not make or break hip-hop but look at the direction we are taking, songs used to matter, they used to make you feel something besides disgust. There is long list of trash flooding our ears today from Jocs "coffee shop" to 50 cents "amusement park" come on is there anyone who see's the death of our art form. If you were born in the late 70's or in the 80's then hip-hop defined our whole generation now look at it. Its an emotionless, boring minstrel show showcasing us as the dumb n*ggas in the black face. Dancing around shucking and jiving, shaking our butts and flapping our big n*gga lips, sh*t they might as well drop a couple of watermelons in on the video shoots so we can just portray every stereotype we have. the saddest part is when someone try to speak up the rest of the monkeys want to cover his mouth and tell him to go to sleep, or call him Al Sharpton. Al Sharpton want to hate on us from a far and then come to the BET awards and dance too, just a n*gga with a perm. When people who live hip-hop start speaking on it then thats really a problem. I feel you Dj mannie fresh, i feel you.
powerful brother powerful. you said it all it was our voice now its our enemy. couldnt have said it better brotha. bless you
 10 years ago '06        #118
WarrioR6 
space
space
$571 | Props total: 0 0
I agree with all of the knowledgeable people in this post. As a race, the black culture is in a sad state of affairs. It's sad man, it's truly sad. I'm at the point now where I say, save those that want to be saved and let the rest stay dumb and ignorant. Hearing songs like "A bay bay" and "Wipe me down" really make me sick. (I ain't gonna front, I've listened to "wipe me down" a few times.) What people don't understand is that music like this really affects our youth more than anything. I see all of these young cats nowadays and I shake my head (I'm still young, only 23). These cats don't understand the type of world that they are entering. Since when was it not cool to be educated? Cats be acting like you a herb or something if you do good in school. Considering our history, we should be doing everything in our power to become a stronger, more powerful race. There is soooooo much stuff that we as a race don't know. The cycle will continue if we don't do something to fix it. We so concerned with being "cool", that we have completely lost sight of the things that are most important. I'm pretty much just rambling at this point... There is so much that I want to say, I need a bigger stage.

Last edited by WarrioR6; 07-03-2007 at 09:49 AM..
 07-03-2007, 09:52 AM         #119
chefanon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as usual muthafu*kas is gettin it twisted, wipe me down and hey bay bay are club songs and a.ss shaking songs for the chicks. if u consider that hip hop then somethin wrong wit u. aint nobody makin real hip hop no more. i remember all u could do was bob ya head to hip hop cuz u couldnt dance 2 the sh*t. everybody has gone pop/crossover whateva so deal wit it or like PE say turn off the radio. and bet, mtv and vh-1. and @ the end of the day if u gettin paid for wipe me down then u did yo muthafu*kin job. cuz thats what its about. fu*k me and u, they dont care how we feel they gettin $. i mean, if i was in the music biz, i aint gonna even say hip hop, but yeah, im gonna put out what i think gonna sell, i dont care if u like my songs or not, as long as the masses like it, im cool wit it. sh*t, 2 b honest, i wish i would have made either 1 of them songs cuz people like that sh*t and thats the objective playboy. meditate on that!!!!!
 07-03-2007, 10:02 AM         #120
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WarrioR6 said:
I agree with all of the knowledgeable people in this post. As a race, the black culture is in a sad state of affairs. It's sad man, it's truly sad. I'm at the point now where I say, save those that want to be saved and let the rest stay dumb and ignorant. Hearing songs like "A bay bay" and "Wipe me down" really make me sick. (I ain't gonna front, I've listened to "wipe me down" a few times.) What people don't understand is that music like this really affects our youth more than anything. I see all of these young cats nowadays and I shake my head (I'm still young, only 23). These cats don't understand the type of world that they are entering. Since when was it not cool to be educated? Cats be acting like you a herb or something if you do good in school. Considering our history, we should be doing everything in our power to become a stronger, more powerful race. There is soooooo much stuff that we as a race don't know. The cycle will continue if we don't do something to fix it. We so concerned with being "cool", that we have completely lost sight of the things that are most important. I'm pretty much just rambling at this point... There is so much that I want to say, I need a bigger stage.

You only young when your mind isn't mature, sound old enough to me. I am glad there are still people that have some sense and the guts to speak what they feel in the face of hate. I can honestly that I was ignorant at one time but I'm trying to better myself by bettering the people around me. My brother and I started going to inner city middle schools to talk to these kids(our future) and you be surprised at how many of them really want better but they are scared because they wanna get disowned by their friends, for being "gay". thats what they say when did smart become synonomous
with gay. anways it is sad to see these kids throw away their future because they wanna look cool. But the same cycle that creates their fear creates ignorance. white people already thought we were ignorant and now we give them more fuel and the worst part is they getting rich from our ignorance. we need more independant labels, more black owned businesses and we need to keep bootlegging so they can't make money off of us. I am sorry if your favorite rapper can't pay his light bill this month neither will the sad child who grows up poor and ignorant because he wanted to look cool. go to school, get a job, everybody can't rap.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy