Which Song Is More Trash Hey Bay Bay Or Wipe Me Up?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
22 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

whats the real answer? is it too late?
its time to take a stand against this poison 29 43.28%
were being prostituted and made to look like monkeys 12 17.91%
were to fargone just get those who wanna be saved or can think for themselves 26 38.81%
Voters: 67. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-01-2007, 10:05 PM         #81
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qmudd said:
If people didn't call requesting to hear this, tv and radio stations wouldn't play it. I'm a.ssuming its urban women(and some dudes)under the age of 22 doing all the voting/requesting....we can't blame it on white teenagers and corporate tycoons anymore. Its our own fault we're portrayed as inane idiots in the media.

Do n*ggas just not have time to vote for music with more substance?

Make sure the next time you see a group of bi*ches dancin and singin this sh*t, spit in they fu*kin face for contributing to the demise of hiphop.
:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #82
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 Trill n*gga said:
if these songs are soooooooo bad then why the fu*k you making a thread about em?
because they are bad.....that is a dumb a.ss question.
 10 years ago '05        #83
benadreal 
space
space
 qmudd said:
If people didn't call requesting to hear this, tv and radio stations wouldn't play it. I'm a.ssuming its urban women(and some dudes)under the age of 22 doing all the voting/requesting....we can't blame it on white teenagers and corporate tycoons anymore. Its our own fault we're portrayed as inane idiots in the media.

Do n*ggas just not have time to vote for music with more substance?

Make sure the next time you see a group of bi*ches dancin and singin this sh*t, spit in they fu*kin face for contributing to the demise of hiphop.
Actually it is still on white teenagers and corporate media.

And to be honest most of those voting things like one 106 and park don't even consider your vote they are already pre pick before the show is aired. You just give them more money by going to their website and voting.
 10 years ago '05        #84
benadreal 
space
space
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
boosie is the realest n*gga spittin

dj mannie fresh on the other hand is soft weak hook a.ss n*gga i told this bi*ch a.ss n*gga to come see me and he got scared like bi*ch n*gga he is
mannie is tight, and boosie is softer then a toothpick old comerical a.ss **** jiving n*gga.
 10 years ago '06        #85
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 jj01 said:
im glad i have no idea what songs ur talkin about. i dont listen to the radio ever, and at the bar i'm usually too thowed to recognize the wackness
shutup twu
 10 years ago '06        #86
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
 Joemama0203 said:
shutup twu
have fun in choke city
 07-01-2007, 11:47 PM         #87
IcE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha both r whack
 07-01-2007, 11:56 PM         #88
wilsonbyron  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sad that n*gga have to resort to this rap ignorance to make money. i understand that those n*ggas made them songs to make money, and i'm not trying to hate on a n*gga's money making tactics, but its still pathetic. you mean to tell me that your life is so meaningless otherwise that you have to make a song like hey bay bay to make money and live and survive. pathetic. but who am i to talk. i'm a broke n*gga in college trying to get my education. but on the real, its better to have these n*ggas making stupid songs like this then to be on the streets selling drugs to our communities and our kids
 07-02-2007, 12:11 AM         #89
Dj J-One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jamie Foxx: Why Can't They Just Sit The fu*k Down , They Embarassing Evrybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #90
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,240 | Props total: 13757 13757
 Chrome said:
That's all I needed to hear from you. This shows that you're a white person trying to bring this brotha down because you don't want him speaking the truth. You're trying to deceive his mind by writing a long a.ss essay on a forum. How do you know it's not going to change anyone's mind? If your black, you have to ignore people like FakeTalk because all he wants to do is put the black man down so the black man doesn't get up, because he fears the black man and his intelligence. His mind is obsolete with his impeccable lack of knowledge due to the aggregation of his stupidity he thinks he can bring the black man down by writing a long essay on a forum. Anyways, back on topic. They purposely put these songs out to make money and make the black culture look bad. The white man is jealous of the black man, why do you think we have so much what they call "wiggaz" now a days? White boys can't get enough of our black culture. They want to be us, they want to dress like us, they want to talk like us, face the truth. Anyone who says this music isn't being promoted to make black people look stupid is a dumb a.ss or a racist white redneck full of demons and sins and thus you are satanic, yes I know I sound a little religious there but it's the truth. The white man use to go to Africa and r*pe the black man in front of his own children! White people are sick and nasty. There was nothing wrong with Africa until the white man stepped his nasty foot onto our African land. I'm not saying that every single white person is sick and nasty because we know that's not true. But let's face it, most of their population is full of sick racist satanic people. This country America is BUILT on racism. The system is set up to fail black men and make it so the black man doesn't succeed. Why do you think they build prisons? You white people try so hard to keep the truth buried. If you're black and you don't agree with what the thread starter is saying, then you're mind is basically abolished. Black people down south seem to be stuck in the "ole days". They forget about how hard their ancestors worked and what they did for us. "Ayeee shawtty i snap ma fingazzz" don't you guys realize you look like fools? Do you have any common sense? My god!
I'm white? nah am i down south? nah.....Maybe i'm crazy because i don't think two songs which will never be heard of again will be the downfall of hip hop...

So i'm break down my opinion on the topic at hand (not your oppressed feelings not yet) which you really basically ignored but nevertheless...

I am not defending the the artists just i'm merely saying that snap music is not the reason is hip hop is dead..They are song that were made for the sole purpose to dance they have no other purpose than that they are horrible songs but they were NOT CREATED BY THE WHITE MAN TO HOLD US DOWN I can't belive you said something so stupid and ignorant....

My position on hip hop being dead is that file sharing k!lled hip hop more than rock and pop and other music because first off (most) of hip hop's target audiences are African Americans do white people consume it yes but it is aimed at a smaller percentage of the population add that to the fact that we are in the information age and we share files on the internet and don't buy albums compared to years ago that means album sale will decline..So what that turns hip hop into a genre of copycats who are trying to sell albums so they take what ever style sells at the same time that means record companies won't promote something that isn't guaranteed sale ie. people who don't sacrifice their art in turn for record sales suffer the most

So from the way I see it it's somewhat our fault that hip hop is declining in sales but thats all because that doesn't mean hip hop is dead it's going through a decline soon rapper will realize that they cannot make money off of rap that will reduce the number of copy cats we have now and when the smoke clears people who do it for the love will be left...Like Lupe or Mos or Common or Joe Budden and Andre 3000 Lupe had an great album he didn't sell but does that take from the fact that we we're given a great album not tom me

And to you give it up..... I refuse to say WOE IS ME WHAT WILL I DO THE WHITE MAN HAS HELD ME DOWN FOR SOOO LONG

IS LIFE DESIGNED FOR ME TO SUCCEED? NO BUT AM I GOING TO FAIL? NO I DO FAIL WILL I BLAME ANYONE BUT MY SELF? NO..

Like iThink said he won't let anyone decide his life but himself your are the real idot here because you think someone else has power over you and think everything is the white mans fault...
 10 years ago '04        #91
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Its not corporate Americas fault these sorry songs keep gettin played. Its that ppl actually like these joints. I kno a majority of ppl on the box aint feelin these "hits" because most of us have a higher standard for satisfaction in music. Ppl outside boxden wanna hear anything they can dance to and tend to like anything thats on the radio or on bet/mtv. Its only right corporate america will continue to look for southern rap acts at this moment because thats whats hot rite now. Getting money for giving people what they ask for is business. People are demandin this flashy bullsh*t, and labels will supply them with it. Im not stickin up for these joints, its juss reality. Ppl like myself are bored wit hip hop, but there are alotta ppl who think that sh*t is poppin rite now.
 07-02-2007, 12:31 AM         #92
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ay Bay Bay is worst. Wipe Me Down is alright if you ignore Booise.

But hip hop got set back with Chicken Noodle Soup and those minstrel show dances like Walk It Out.
 10 years ago '07        #93
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1085 1085
 King Eros said:
ya'll got stupid sh*t too...i was at a club in san diego and they had this sh*t called "get stupid"...was some of the dumbest dance sh*t i ever witnessed son!!
nah nah u right southern california has is stupid a.ss music. but that stupid song is from the bay! i am talkin bout dpg, the game, snoop, nate dog, goldie loc, the list goes on. them type of n*ggaz. but u gotta admit the west is the best
 10 years ago '06        #94
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 jj01 said:
have fun in choke city
I will...
 10 years ago '07        #95
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30370 30370
I got here late... i didn't read every post. Forgive me if i am repeating something that someone else has said.

Early hip-hop was about truth... a true reflection of society...

Grandmaster Flash, KRS-ONE, Jeru, Chubb Rock, Public Enemy.... just, a whole lotta cats that brought fear to the masses. Not because they were intimating (in a violent way), but because of their awareness. They were "too smart" which was scary.

It even passed on to new guys like Big, Jay and Nas.... they had two sides to them....

but now... there is no "fear". We are seemingly harmless. The music is contributing to our blindness. The music, whether we like it or not, is influencing us. Back in the late 80s early 90s... everyone wanted to "f!ght the power". Now, everyone just wants to have a party.
 07-02-2007, 01:15 AM         #96
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
stop watchin bet
Stop watching BET? You realize BET is one of the main reasons why hip hop is spread throughout the USA right? You realize without BET we probably wouldn't be here right?

lol @ these ignorant fu*ks...stop listenin to the radio!

What the fu*k kind of excuse is that...so I'm suppose to be on Boxden all day and dloading music?
 07-02-2007, 03:07 AM         #97
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
I got here late... i didn't read every post. Forgive me if i am repeating something that someone else has said.

Early hip-hop was about truth... a true reflection of society...

Grandmaster Flash, KRS-ONE, Jeru, Chubb Rock, Public Enemy.... just, a whole lotta cats that brought fear to the masses. Not because they were intimating (in a violent way), but because of their awareness. They were "too smart" which was scary.

It even passed on to new guys like Big, Jay and Nas.... they had two sides to them....

but now... there is no "fear". We are seemingly harmless. The music is contributing to our blindness. The music, whether we like it or not, is influencing us. Back in the late 80s early 90s... everyone wanted to "f!ght the power". Now, everyone just wants to have a party.
thank you . that is a tactic used to subdue us mentally and take away all consciousness from us. its pulling the wool over our eyes no body sees how they are deverting oure attention and mental away from whats at hand.
 07-02-2007, 06:40 AM         #98
King Eros  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varun313 said:
nah nah u right southern california has is stupid a.ss music. but that stupid song is from the bay! i am talkin bout dpg, the game, snoop, nate dog, goldie loc, the list goes on. them type of n*ggaz. but u gotta admit the west is the best

i rather hear sh*t from the west than what i'm hearing in ATL...n*ggas are str8 copycats and i don't wanna hear that whats hot is hot and all that movement sh*t....n*ggas r wack these days and ain't sh*t coming from heart. anybody on bx can make these dumb sh*ts songs just get u a nitty beat and ur sh*t will be on 95.5 the beat along with 2 step and walk it out. but luckily we got underground eastcoast cats that r hungry and their sh*t set my rotation str8...so dance n*gga dance, that's what they tellin ya!
 07-02-2007, 08:12 AM         #99
autonymous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The whole moral to the story is that if SOMEBODY (Ie. the rich, 45-year old white dude who could give a flyin fu*k) doesn't put it in the corporate playlist for the radio stations, it won't get any spin anywhere.

How does it get in that corporate radio station playlist: SOMEBODY (another rich white record exec who needs to recoup an advance he dished out to some peon record label in the ghetto) pays a little money to rich white radio exec #1 to get it put on. "Payola". Ever heard of it? It's why sh*t like "Chicken Noodle Soup" and "Ay Bay Bay" are actually gettin burn on the radio.

'Cause some middle-aged white dude figured he could get richer off our ignorance. And the sh*t works.
 10 years ago '06        #100
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5625 5625
All that sh*t is garbage. I don't even listen to music post 2001 that much anymore.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy