Which Song Is More Trash Hey Bay Bay Or Wipe Me Up?

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

whats the real answer? is it too late?
its time to take a stand against this poison 29 43.28%
were being prostituted and made to look like monkeys 12 17.91%
were to fargone just get those who wanna be saved or can think for themselves 26 38.81%
Voters: 67. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-01-2007, 01:18 AM         #21
oneblood23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like it
 10 years ago '07        #22
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 dj mannie fresh said:
you used the word hip hop when talking about these songs
Yo I know you ain't talkin about me and your repping THE DOGG POUND. :banghead: What? THE DOGG POUND IS THE MOST UNDERATED GROUPE?????? Please tell me thats a joke.
 07-01-2007, 01:50 AM         #23
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they get mad play in the radio and clubs, i just like the chorus of ay bay bay
 10 years ago '05        #24
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10873 10873
I rather listen to "Wipe Me Down" before I even listen to Hey bay bay......I'm not mad at tha fact they're puttin club music off to tha clubs to make people dance and all...Them n*ggas is just doin them...
 10 years ago '05        #25
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
 dj mannie fresh said:
ITS A LOT YOUR MISSING IF YOU JUST THINK ITS WACK. ITS POISON AND THE RECORD COMPANIES ARE SUBLIMINALLY MAKING US LOOK LIKE MONKEYS AND IDIOTS IN OUR FACE BY PUTTING THIS LAFFY TAFFY MIMS BOOSIE AND ALL THIS sh*t OUT. BOOSIE IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE STEREOTYPICAL BLACK **** OR PORCHMONKEY HIM AND WEBBIE LOOK AT THEIR MANNERISMS HOW THEY ACT AND CANT EVEN SPEAK STRAIGHT ITS EMBARRASING OUR CULTURE AND IN THE 90S THE COMPANIES WOULDNT EVEN HAVE BACKED THAT sh*t NOW THEY PAYING US TO EMBARRASE OURSELVES WHILE THEY GET PAYED MORE AND LAUGH.
..riighhht....and u're reppin the "ALMIGHT VICELORD NATION"????????? ..hmmmm....

07-01-2007, 05:46 AM         #26
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeanP3688 said:
..riighhht....and u're reppin the "ALMIGHT VICELORD NATION"????????? ..hmmmm....

yep u moron and were the blueprint to the black panther party also. do your research in the civil rights era we were backed by martin luther king ,malcolm
x, jesse jackson and other political leaders. we were the first to rebuild a whole community provide afterschool tutoring and mentorship programs. we also were the first to have a black/ african pride shop for cultural enrichment PRIDE OF THE AFRICAN LION learn your history idiot b4 you speak to this day our previous efforts go unmatched
 07-01-2007, 06:04 AM         #27
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously...the material that 50 cent, Kanye, T.I., Lupe are masterpieces compared to this sh*t. The problem is, these are the songs getting play.

Someone made a very good point...to have a hit you need a dance and an ignorant a.ss hook along with it...

IE
Lean with it rock with it
Oh I think they like me
Wipe me down
This is why I'm hot (cuz your not??? this is one of the most extremely ignorant hooks I've heard)
Hey bay bay
Walk it out
I let it rain, I wash it out
etc etc

This is what's wrong though. Hip hop is NOW at the club scenes. It's all about what's in the club etc...and the fact of matter is these songs are beats that are made for the club scene.

Hip hop back then (maybe 5 years ago) used to be about hustlin, makin money, bein real, bein hard, story telling, etc. It's about all that bullsh*t now about weird ways of dancing.

Damn...if it weren't for some hip hop artists I'd be listening to RnB all day everyday.
 07-01-2007, 07:39 AM         #28
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 China Man said:
Seriously...the material that 50 cent, Kanye, T.I., Lupe are masterpieces compared to this sh*t. The problem is, these are the songs getting play.

Someone made a very good point...to have a hit you need a dance and an ignorant a.ss hook along with it...

IE
Lean with it rock with it
Oh I think they like me
Wipe me down
This is why I'm hot (cuz your not??? this is one of the most extremely ignorant hooks I've heard)
Hey bay bay
Walk it out
I let it rain, I wash it out

etc etc

This is what's wrong though. Hip hop is NOW at the club scenes. It's all about what's in the club etc...and the fact of matter is these songs are beats that are made for the club scene.

Hip hop back then (maybe 5 years ago) used to be about hustlin, makin money, bein real, bein hard, story telling, etc. It's about all that bullsh*t now about weird ways of dancing.

Damn...if it weren't for some hip hop artists I'd be listening to RnB all day everyday.
every song you named here my brother deserves its own discussion thread man. preach. people are so stupid they just saying its club sh*t but its dumbing down our kids and society even more man. and the reason why people dont see this is because how stupid they are they dont see the subliminal tactics our government is implying to destroy us mentally with song and dance man. theyre k!lling our conscience thru entertainment.
 10 years ago '04        #29
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
All my Common and Roots albums are now drink coasters

Wipe Me Down > All music genres in one
 10 years ago '04        #30
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23393 23393
 dj mannie fresh said:
blacks have officially hit a all time low with these. and if you dont see whats goin on u better wake up quick. its not even a matter of which is worst but which is more hurtful to us and the art.
ur trash f*g**t
 07-01-2007, 08:00 AM         #31
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall Hip Hop Elite n*ggaz are funny. Wipe me down and Hey Bay shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.

Boosie, Foxx and of course Webbie got actual skills and they made a club song. Hey bay bay is just a catchy song by someone who most likely wont be able to reproduce a hit.

Yall weren't saying sh*t when jigga was Big Pimpin and Dame was dousing hoes with champagne. Or when puffy n Bad Boy was dancing around like idiots in shiny suits just to appeal to a wider audience. Or Snoop was sippin Gin n Juice or trying to keep his pimp hand strong for the hoes in his stable. So get off of artist's d*ck now.

Go listen to your classics, and shut the damn Radio/Bet off.
 10 years ago '04        #32
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
They definitely need to burn the masters to those songs.

But, its a sub genre within hiphop.
 07-01-2007, 08:05 AM         #33
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
All my Common and Roots albums are now drink coasters

Wipe Me Down > All music genres in one
^^^^^this is whats happens to our people when they disgest this waste yall still dont think this sh*t is serious?
 07-01-2007, 08:06 AM         #34
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
ur trash f*g**t
whats even sadder is u sending me hate defending the ignornace. by doing that you are offically past moron status and are officially a ''pawn'' now. did you know that?
 10 years ago '07        #35
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 dj mannie fresh said:
i dont think u have the slightest clue how serious this sh*t is. and its obvious you dont give a fu*k about real hip hop or the artform.
real hip hop is irrelevant in nightclubs unless your fabolus or jay-z
 07-01-2007, 08:14 AM         #36
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
real hip hop is irrelevant in nightclubs unless your fabolus or jay-z
i feel you and thats true as hell. but what happened man? how did we get that dumb from the 90s to now? were the people always this sucptile and their intellegence was never exposed until now?
 10 years ago '04        #37
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 tmich19 said:
calm down al sharpton....
 10 years ago '04        #38
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 998 998
I can't wait for Common to drop ...this sh*t is too much
 07-01-2007, 08:39 AM         #39
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
I can't wait for Common to drop ...this sh*t is too much
what the official date?
 10 years ago '04        #40
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
Aunt Jackie Is Da Worst
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago