Which Song Is More Trash Hey Bay Bay Or Wipe Me Up?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

whats the real answer? is it too late?
its time to take a stand against this poison 29 43.28%
were being prostituted and made to look like monkeys 12 17.91%
were to fargone just get those who wanna be saved or can think for themselves 26 38.81%
Voters: 67. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-30-2007, 08:26 AM         #1
6677 pageviews
184 comments

dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Which Song Is More Trash Hey Bay Bay Or Wipe Me Up?

blacks have officially hit a all time low with these. and if you dont see whats goin on u better wake up quick. its not even a matter of which is worst but which is more hurtful to us and the art.

184 comments for "Which Song Is More Trash Hey Bay Bay Or Wipe Me Up?"

06-30-2007, 08:39 AM         #2
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
calm down al sharpton....
 10 years ago '06        #3
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
wope me down go hard

wipe me down
 06-30-2007, 09:40 AM         #4
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
calm down al sharpton....
i dont think u have the slightest clue how serious this sh*t is. and its obvious you dont give a fu*k about real hip hop or the artform.
 10 years ago '05        #5
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 184 184
this the second thread i saw about ay bay bay. Is there like somethin bad about the song besides from it bein wack? Like is there somethin i'm missin?
 06-30-2007, 10:13 PM         #6
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kh RON OloGiCaL said:
this the second thread i saw about ay bay bay. Is there like somethin bad about the song besides from it bein wack? Like is there somethin i'm missin?
ITS A LOT YOUR MISSING IF YOU JUST THINK ITS WACK. ITS POISON AND THE RECORD COMPANIES ARE SUBLIMINALLY MAKING US LOOK LIKE MONKEYS AND IDIOTS IN OUR FACE BY PUTTING THIS LAFFY TAFFY MIMS BOOSIE AND ALL THIS sh*t OUT. BOOSIE IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE STEREOTYPICAL BLACK **** OR PORCHMONKEY HIM AND WEBBIE LOOK AT THEIR MANNERISMS HOW THEY ACT AND CANT EVEN SPEAK STRAIGHT ITS EMBARRASING OUR CULTURE AND IN THE 90S THE COMPANIES WOULDNT EVEN HAVE BACKED THAT sh*t NOW THEY PAYING US TO EMBARRASE OURSELVES WHILE THEY GET PAYED MORE AND LAUGH.
 10 years ago '07        #7
QC_Neef 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
both songs are representative of exactly what's wrong with music. it does frustrate me that this is what rap has resorted to. Apparently the only way to get radio airplay is to snap, have an accompanying dance with your song, have a catchy yet overtly ignorant hook, and/or generally ****-off.
 10 years ago '05        #8
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,248 | Props total: 13768 13768
 dj mannie fresh said:
ITS A LOT YOUR MISSING IF YOU JUST THINK ITS WACK. ITS POISON AND THE RECORD COMPANIES ARE SUBLIMINALLY MAKING US LOOK LIKE MONKEYS AND IDIOTS IN OUR FACE BY PUTTING THIS LAFFY TAFFY MIMS BOOSIE AND ALL THIS sh*t OUT. BOOSIE IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE STEREOTYPICAL BLACK **** OR PORCHMONKEY HIM AND WEBBIE LOOK AT THEIR MANNERISMS HOW THEY ACT AND CANT EVEN SPEAK STRAIGHT ITS EMBARRASING OUR CULTURE AND IN THE 90S THE COMPANIES WOULDNT EVEN HAVE BACKED THAT sh*t NOW THEY PAYING US TO EMBARRASE OURSELVES WHILE THEY GET PAYED MORE AND LAUGH.
n*gga go to sleep the song sucks yeah but it won't be the downfall of the black culture it's just a song that people like to have to have fun to and it blew up and people like it..get over it what would you people to listen to then?who are you to call someone a **** etc and say your better than any one else...:rolleyes:
 06-30-2007, 11:18 PM         #9
PHILLY PRINCE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both wack lave it at that
 06-30-2007, 11:35 PM         #10
King Eros  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn we down to comparing two wack songs nowadays??

***back to bumpin pharoahe monch/desire***
 06-30-2007, 11:41 PM         #11
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i vote both
 07-01-2007, 12:00 AM         #12
LeoWhoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The songs suck, but so what? I love Hip Hop but Im not going to panic because a few n*ggaz put a song out.
 07-01-2007, 12:12 AM         #13
Diplomat07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate both fukin songs and i agree they are a disgrace to Hip-Hop and need 2 be stopped. People actually lik these songs and think they are good wat happened to real music now the radios r flooded with this garbage and people actually like it. Mannnn wat a shame
 07-01-2007, 12:23 AM         #14
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rap just needs a whole makeover, south, east west, midwest, all need to be remodeled...but yea all the music that's on the radio and tv does perpetuate us as beings coons like i have said once before...that's doing nothing besides making black people look bad because we all know 1 stereotype judges the whole race
 10 years ago '07        #15
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I kinda like Wipe Me Down so I'll have to say Hey Bay Bay

But real talk, these ain't the only type of Hip-Hop song being made. There are still plenty of other n*ggas make good sh*t. If some n*gga wanna come out and make some club song to put some money in there pocket, let him. Ain't no reason to hate.
 10 years ago '07        #16
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Man I dont know which one is worse. I was talking with a homie last week to see what is the next worst song to come out to top the current one. These 2 are king until the next track.
 07-01-2007, 12:33 AM         #17
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Eros said:
damn we down to comparing two wack songs nowadays??

***back to bumpin pharoahe monch/desire***
man i went to the store today that monch was sold out and im pissed
 07-01-2007, 12:35 AM         #18
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
Man I dont know which one is worse. I was talking with a homie last week to see what is the next worst song to come out to top the current one. These 2 are king until the next track.
its ironic we kick it in the KC and both of us are in the same positon this hurts us more than the average person
 07-01-2007, 12:36 AM         #19
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahkazi said:
I kinda like Wipe Me Down so I'll have to say Hey Bay Bay

But real talk, these ain't the only type of Hip-Hop song being made. There are still plenty of other n*ggas make good sh*t. If some n*gga wanna come out and make some club song to put some money in there pocket, let him. Ain't no reason to hate.
you used the word hip hop when talking about these songs
 10 years ago '04        #20
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
Plain and simple Phonte said it best "I love Hip-Hop I just hate the n*ggas in it" and btw both of them songs is hot garbage.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago