Jun 29 - Eminem working on his Fifth Album

most viewed right now
 106
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
Hes really slowed down and you can see it in his voice and style , hes not the same eminem we used to know ....

just not hungry anymore and like so many artists these days , has fallen into a pattern and pretty much raps about the same thing over and over .... kinda bland and lifeless
 11 years ago '04        #82
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,787 | Props total: 994 994
 DTownPistonsFan said:
lol@this bi*ch

ANOTHER sh*tty album? You act like he's dropped a ton of walk albums. Yall Eminem haters never cease to amaze me. It's funny how yall will point out his ONE BAD ALBUM OUT OF FOUR like he's put out a few bad albums since Encore. Yall act like yall EXPECT a bad album. Why the fu*k would you expect a bad album from a man whose put out better sh*t than all your favorites rappers combined? He's only had one bad album!

It's funny how people will be like "Oh, this verse was wack" or "Oh, this album was wack." Yeah, he's had wack verses....1 out of about every 200 hundred verses he drops are wack. So why focus on that one instead of the 200 tight ones? And yeah, that verse on T.I.'s sh*t wasn't good...for him. But the rhyme scheme in that verse is still better than the entire lives of most of you guys favorite rappers. I bet yall are like "yeah, his verse on TI sh*t was wack" then go and throw Lil Scrappy into your CD player. Yeah, Em has had some fu*k ups lately, but garbage from Eminem is still better than the album of a lifetime from some of the rappers yall fu*k with.

*199 tight ones.
 07-06-2007, 11:25 AM         #83
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
lol@this bi*ch

ANOTHER sh*tty album? You act like he's dropped a ton of walk albums. Yall Eminem haters never cease to amaze me. It's funny how yall will point out his ONE BAD ALBUM OUT OF FOUR like he's put out a few bad albums since Encore. Yall act like yall EXPECT a bad album. Why the fu*k would you expect a bad album from a man whose put out better sh*t than all your favorites rappers combined? He's only had one bad album!

It's funny how people will be like "Oh, this verse was wack" or "Oh, this album was wack." Yeah, he's had wack verses....1 out of about every 200 hundred verses he drops are wack. So why focus on that one instead of the 200 tight ones? And yeah, that verse on T.I.'s sh*t wasn't good...for him. But the rhyme scheme in that verse is still better than the entire lives of most of you guys favorite rappers. I bet yall are like "yeah, his verse on TI sh*t was wack" then go and throw Lil Scrappy into your CD player. Yeah, Em has had some fu*k ups lately, but garbage from Eminem is still better than the album of a lifetime from some of the rappers yall fu*k with.
Amen. 'nuff said
 11 years ago '04        #84
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,936 | Props total: 11927 11927
 worldrecords said:
he ebtter not put the smae garbage hes beeen doin the past 4 years
 07-08-2007, 01:11 AM         #85
Leroy Brown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It would be dope if Eminem gets production by Dr Dre, DJ Premier, Jay-Dilla and he can produced the rest.
 11 years ago '05        #86
Sol Rock 
space
avatar space
space
$982 | Props total: 36 36
Wasn't it said that Just Blaze was working w/ duke too- And they were on some Slim Shady type sh*t?

nothing we can do but wait

:( like I am w/ Rakim's album
 07-08-2007, 06:40 AM         #87
KillahKonceptZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive been dissapointed with his shyt lately too but 4 some reason i have a feelin this ones gonna b good........who knows tho, we'll see.......
 11 years ago '05        #88
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,485 | Props total: 286 286
Even though I hope he gets back to rappin like he used to, there's still that little thought of him dropping that one lame a.ss single to play on MTV to get the white people sales. I don't know about ya'll, but I swear on Encore he could've used the last song on the album Encore with Dre and 50 as a single, but instead he went with that goofy Just lose it sh*t. Only time will tell though.
 07-08-2007, 09:57 AM         #89
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i for one am happy, hopefully he comes out drops some sick sh*t. all these new rappers nowadays are just garbage. only thing they all worried about is making club bangers. and thats not how rap originally was. as far as im concerned i hope the aftermath/shady crew bring hip hop back
 11 years ago '07        #90
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,778 | Props total: 2977 2977
EMINEM is wack
 11 years ago '04        #91
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
avatar space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 66 66
 CapoGambino305 said:
Bring back the cocaine and weed and all that sh*t to slim shady.. Anybody got his dealers number imma have to complain to that n*gga

hahah
 11 years ago '07        #92
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,778 | Props total: 2977 2977
 donmeca2020 said:
well i for one am happy, hopefully he comes out drops some sick sh*t. all these new rappers nowadays are just garbage. only thing they all worried about is making club bangers. and thats not how rap originally was. as far as im concerned i hope the aftermath/shady crew bring hip hop back
Bring hiphop back guy? Em was never hiphop. Em has always been Hip Pop. most of the people who are Em fans dont listen to hiphop. they listen to the trash commercial rock these days
 07-08-2007, 10:34 AM         #93
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG! im so giddy! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 07-08-2007, 10:44 AM         #94
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
Bring hiphop back guy? Em was never hiphop. Em has always been Hip Pop. most of the people who are Em fans dont listen to hiphop. they listen to the trash commercial rock these days
you my friend are the definition of a bi*ch a.ss n*gga, u hating on somebody u wanna be, em (1999-2003) >> ya favorite rapper
 11 years ago '04        #95
Dosia 
space
avatar space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 DTownPistonsFan said:
lol@this bi*ch

ANOTHER sh*tty album? You act like he's dropped a ton of walk albums. Yall Eminem haters never cease to amaze me. It's funny how yall will point out his ONE BAD ALBUM OUT OF FOUR like he's put out a few bad albums since Encore. Yall act like yall EXPECT a bad album. Why the fu*k would you expect a bad album from a man whose put out better sh*t than all your favorites rappers combined? He's only had one bad album!

It's funny how people will be like "Oh, this verse was wack" or "Oh, this album was wack." Yeah, he's had wack verses....1 out of about every 200 hundred verses he drops are wack. So why focus on that one instead of the 200 tight ones? And yeah, that verse on T.I.'s sh*t wasn't good...for him. But the rhyme scheme in that verse is still better than the entire lives of most of you guys favorite rappers. I bet yall are like "yeah, his verse on TI sh*t was wack" then go and throw Lil Scrappy into your CD player. Yeah, Em has had some fu*k ups lately, but garbage from Eminem is still better than the album of a lifetime from some of the rappers yall fu*k with.
for the last 3-4 years em has been dropping wack verses. his flow and voice are also annoying. perhaps that is why people are expecting the album to be wack. i love listening to ems old sh*t when i am drunk, but his recent sh*t i cannot even tolerate. i hope his new album is going to be as nice as his old ones, but i am not holding my breath
 07-08-2007, 11:20 AM         #96
MPCC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man you always know that rappers talk about retired, but they never fall through wit it.
 07-22-2007, 10:27 PM         #97
bxkid8181  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope this is a classic
 11 years ago '04        #98
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$35,136 | Props total: 8144 8144
Yeah, I hope he can just atleast get back to his 2001-2002 form
 11 years ago '04        #99
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$35,136 | Props total: 8144 8144
Yeah, I hope he can just atleast get back to his 2001-2002 form
 11 years ago '07        #100
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
what ever he is thinking please let the doc make sure this is a good album not like the last garbage!!!11
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
93 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
91 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
64 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy