Jun 29 - Eminem working on his Fifth Album

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 CuZzA said:
Em said himself this is, lyrically, going to be his best album.

I don't want none of these stupid-ass dance tunes he's been releasing' like "Just Lose It"
Yea, man eminem has been the biggest disappointment 4 me in the rap game. Dude came out so hard...... w/ such a serious flow. And then started w/ them stupid a.ss Cartoon dance tunes and sh*t. n*gga went way too soft. He used to be raw as hell. What happened to him?

I miss the old shady
 10 years ago '04        #82
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
Hes really slowed down and you can see it in his voice and style , hes not the same eminem we used to know ....

just not hungry anymore and like so many artists these days , has fallen into a pattern and pretty much raps about the same thing over and over .... kinda bland and lifeless
 10 years ago '04        #83
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 DTownPistonsFan said:
lol@this bi*ch

ANOTHER sh*tty album? You act like he's dropped a ton of walk albums. Yall Eminem haters never cease to amaze me. It's funny how yall will point out his ONE BAD ALBUM OUT OF FOUR like he's put out a few bad albums since Encore. Yall act like yall EXPECT a bad album. Why the fu*k would you expect a bad album from a man whose put out better sh*t than all your favorites rappers combined? He's only had one bad album!

It's funny how people will be like "Oh, this verse was wack" or "Oh, this album was wack." Yeah, he's had wack verses....1 out of about every 200 hundred verses he drops are wack. So why focus on that one instead of the 200 tight ones? And yeah, that verse on T.I.'s sh*t wasn't good...for him. But the rhyme scheme in that verse is still better than the entire lives of most of you guys favorite rappers. I bet yall are like "yeah, his verse on TI sh*t was wack" then go and throw Lil Scrappy into your CD player. Yeah, Em has had some fu*k ups lately, but garbage from Eminem is still better than the album of a lifetime from some of the rappers yall fu*k with.

*199 tight ones.
 07-06-2007, 12:25 PM         #84
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
lol@this bi*ch

ANOTHER sh*tty album? You act like he's dropped a ton of walk albums. Yall Eminem haters never cease to amaze me. It's funny how yall will point out his ONE BAD ALBUM OUT OF FOUR like he's put out a few bad albums since Encore. Yall act like yall EXPECT a bad album. Why the fu*k would you expect a bad album from a man whose put out better sh*t than all your favorites rappers combined? He's only had one bad album!

It's funny how people will be like "Oh, this verse was wack" or "Oh, this album was wack." Yeah, he's had wack verses....1 out of about every 200 hundred verses he drops are wack. So why focus on that one instead of the 200 tight ones? And yeah, that verse on T.I.'s sh*t wasn't good...for him. But the rhyme scheme in that verse is still better than the entire lives of most of you guys favorite rappers. I bet yall are like "yeah, his verse on TI sh*t was wack" then go and throw Lil Scrappy into your CD player. Yeah, Em has had some fu*k ups lately, but garbage from Eminem is still better than the album of a lifetime from some of the rappers yall fu*k with.
Amen. 'nuff said
 10 years ago '04        #85
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,289 | Props total: 11210 11210
 worldrecords said:
he ebtter not put the smae garbage hes beeen doin the past 4 years
 07-08-2007, 02:11 AM         #86
Leroy Brown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It would be dope if Eminem gets production by Dr Dre, DJ Premier, Jay-Dilla and he can produced the rest.
 10 years ago '05        #87
Sol Rock 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 36 36
Wasn't it said that Just Blaze was working w/ duke too- And they were on some Slim Shady type sh*t?

nothing we can do but wait

:( like I am w/ Rakim's album
 07-08-2007, 07:40 AM         #88
KillahKonceptZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive been dissapointed with his shyt lately too but 4 some reason i have a feelin this ones gonna b good........who knows tho, we'll see.......
 10 years ago '05        #89
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
Even though I hope he gets back to rappin like he used to, there's still that little thought of him dropping that one lame a.ss single to play on MTV to get the white people sales. I don't know about ya'll, but I swear on Encore he could've used the last song on the album Encore with Dre and 50 as a single, but instead he went with that goofy Just lose it sh*t. Only time will tell though.
 07-08-2007, 10:57 AM         #90
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i for one am happy, hopefully he comes out drops some sick sh*t. all these new rappers nowadays are just garbage. only thing they all worried about is making club bangers. and thats not how rap originally was. as far as im concerned i hope the aftermath/shady crew bring hip hop back
 10 years ago '07        #91
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,338 | Props total: 2048 2048
EMINEM is wack
 10 years ago '04        #92
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
 CapoGambino305 said:
Bring back the cocaine and weed and all that sh*t to slim shady.. Anybody got his dealers number imma have to complain to that n*gga

hahah
 10 years ago '07        #93
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,338 | Props total: 2048 2048
 donmeca2020 said:
well i for one am happy, hopefully he comes out drops some sick sh*t. all these new rappers nowadays are just garbage. only thing they all worried about is making club bangers. and thats not how rap originally was. as far as im concerned i hope the aftermath/shady crew bring hip hop back
Bring hiphop back guy? Em was never hiphop. Em has always been Hip Pop. most of the people who are Em fans dont listen to hiphop. they listen to the trash commercial rock these days
 07-08-2007, 11:34 AM         #94
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG! im so giddy! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 07-08-2007, 11:44 AM         #95
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
Bring hiphop back guy? Em was never hiphop. Em has always been Hip Pop. most of the people who are Em fans dont listen to hiphop. they listen to the trash commercial rock these days
you my friend are the definition of a bi*ch a.ss n*gga, u hating on somebody u wanna be, em (1999-2003) >> ya favorite rapper
 10 years ago '04        #96
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 DTownPistonsFan said:
lol@this bi*ch

for the last 3-4 years em has been dropping wack verses. his flow and voice are also annoying. perhaps that is why people are expecting the album to be wack. i love listening to ems old sh*t when i am drunk, but his recent sh*t i cannot even tolerate. i hope his new album is going to be as nice as his old ones, but i am not holding my breath
 07-08-2007, 12:20 PM         #97
MPCC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man you always know that rappers talk about retired, but they never fall through wit it.
 07-22-2007, 11:27 PM         #98
bxkid8181  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope this is a classic
 10 years ago '04        #99
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,429 | Props total: 6384 6384
Yeah, I hope he can just atleast get back to his 2001-2002 form
 10 years ago '04        #100
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,429 | Props total: 6384 6384
Yeah, I hope he can just atleast get back to his 2001-2002 form
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
69 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy