Jun 29 - Eminem working on his Fifth Album

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 9808 9808
straight up and down this dudes WOW FACTOR is gone. no one is checkin for him no more. that verse on T.I's album was a.ss cheeks. he is grown up now and I personally dont think is anticipating him dropping albums no more. now we all know that MTV will have some corny a.ss release special hyping up this album but we shall see wont we
 10 years ago '07        #62
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
bout damn time , thought he retired
 10 years ago '07        #63
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
I think it's the older rappers that gonna save hip hop. But it's gonna take the new comers as well to survive it. But I read some where that this album is suppose to be more lyrical like the early ninties and late eighties.
I personally aint an Em fan but if his album is gonna be like the infinite album was ill cop cuz it had that 90's illmatic type sh*t on there
 07-05-2007, 10:09 AM         #64
Leroy Brown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Slim Shady EP was a classic
 07-05-2007, 10:46 AM         #65
BrownMOUFULL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 97CivicBoy said:
hes too old to rap i think. lets see what he can pull tho
To OLD To RaP!!??
AinT LL 50?
aint Jay older than Em?

myspace.com/moufullrecords
 10 years ago '06        #66
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
i think eminem used to be sweet back in the day but then when he started coming out with cds such as encore that all changed I hope this one is cool though
 10 years ago '07        #67
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16025 16025
will he take it back to his rawkus dayz?? em will always sell ...with the "street cred" he`s got alotta catz ridin with him..and his lack of melonin has those folks ridin too
 10 years ago '05        #68
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 570 570
 Leroy Brown said:
Slim Shady EP was a classic
But Encore was a weak a.ss weed plate
 07-05-2007, 02:48 PM         #69
ghighsoc04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SyDuck said:
true. plus his new flow is fu*king wack, sounds like he has a d*ck in his mouth. he used to spit heat on his first two albums, Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP, and his flow was wack after that.

i liked it when he rapped about raw sh*t, sh*t that no one else dared to rap about..

"I slept with 10 women who got HIV
Dont you wanna grow up to be just like me?"

"I hit the trees harder than Sonny Bono"

Now hes making songs about being with his daughter. Thats great, but fu*k... Im 20 years old man, I dont give a fu*k. I wanna hear that raw sh*t. If you wanna do some sentimental sh*t make a movie or something.
Wow, those bars you quoted were amazing. That's the heat I'm looking for out of Em! Even Em said he was way off beat in his first two albums and he didn't think it was his best material. Basically the guy who said that Em had no real respect for his lyrics until the third album was talkin real talk. I'm not saying his first two were wack. But no one outside of the MTV pop world took his material serious until the Eminem show/ 8 Mile timeline when he was at the peak of his rap game. Then he changed because he was feeling himself too much and tried to make his flow too complicated by rhyming each syllables with everyword which is almost impossible and though he did a good job of it, it fu*ked his flow and content and destroyed his music. Hopefully he returns to his prime of T.E.S and 8 Mile - he even blessed Jay-z with Renegade and 50's Get Rich during that timeline with hot guess verses. So there is no doubt that was his best time of his career and he needs to get back to it
 10 years ago '06        #70
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
I think this album is going to be Fire. He has too much sh!t too talk about.
 07-05-2007, 05:18 PM         #71
pimpvic143  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont realy like em but the man is raw though ill give him dat......he just dont make the type of rap dat i like to listen to but i respect the man all the way.....he is good lyrical nd as just makin good songs........i hope dat shyt is good.......i give him mad props to him.....:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #72
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
he better stop making half a.ssed albums... encore was trash.
 10 years ago '05        #73
Blazini_ 
space
space
$1,313 | Props total: 0 0
 chronic said:
^hes younger then dre, cube, snoop, ect, plus proof died, he got divorced again, went to rehab for being addicted to sleeping pills, lets pray hes all fu*ked up and he spits some crazy sh*t
That is my new msn nickname props
 07-05-2007, 06:11 PM         #74
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope he gets on that slim shady lp sh*t again
 10 years ago '06        #75
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5530 5530
I just hope he gives me a reason not to talk sh*t about him cause he's been putting out a lot of bullsh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #76
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
expecting nothing but another sh*tty album with a few decent tracks
 10 years ago '07        #77
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
just as long as its better than encore then im all for a new eminem album.
 10 years ago '04        #78
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 d4deesnuts said:
expecting nothing but another sh*tty album with a few decent tracks
lol@this bi*ch

ANOTHER sh*tty album? You act like he's dropped a ton of walk albums. Yall Eminem haters never cease to amaze me. It's funny how yall will point out his ONE BAD ALBUM OUT OF FOUR like he's put out a few bad albums since Encore. Yall act like yall EXPECT a bad album. Why the fu*k would you expect a bad album from a man whose put out better sh*t than all your favorites rappers combined? He's only had one bad album!

It's funny how people will be like "Oh, this verse was wack" or "Oh, this album was wack." Yeah, he's had wack verses....1 out of about every 200 hundred verses he drops are wack. So why focus on that one instead of the 200 tight ones? And yeah, that verse on T.I.'s sh*t wasn't good...for him. But the rhyme scheme in that verse is still better than the entire lives of most of you guys favorite rappers. I bet yall are like "yeah, his verse on TI sh*t was wack" then go and throw Lil Scrappy into your CD player. Yeah, Em has had some fu*k ups lately, but garbage from Eminem is still better than the album of a lifetime from some of the rappers yall fu*k with.
 10 years ago '04        #79
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
AND he already said this was gonna be his most lyrical album and he wasn't gonna be makin no corny a.ss singles either.
 07-06-2007, 04:56 AM         #80
Young N REstles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like his under ground rap sh*t. fuk watcha think
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago