Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
 77
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-15-2007, 07:16 PM         #121
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had the 3 rings today....but it fixed itself after I did what MS's automated repair said to do...and I noticed something...NCAA 08 demo freezed twice on the only two attempt to play it, I deleted it and I haven't had any problems...anyone else expierence anything like that in the past?
 07-15-2007, 07:17 PM         #122
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ its gonna break on you again within the next week
 07-15-2007, 07:20 PM         #123
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay one guy just got his 360 repaired and he did NOT have the new heatsink.... so its a draw of the hat for ya'll
 07-15-2007, 08:19 PM         #124
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It just seem after July 5, that 360s started to fu*k up,i think they known that sh*t was going to happen,that why they did that.
 10 years ago '05        #125
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
avatar space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3651 3651
 Escrow said:
I had the 3 rings today....but it fixed itself after I did what MS's automated repair said to do...and I noticed something...NCAA 08 demo freezed twice on the only two attempt to play it, I deleted it and I haven't had any problems...anyone else expierence anything like that in the past?
You living on borrowed time cuz my sh*t did almost the exact same sh*t. I was downloading the stuntman demo while play the NCAA demo when it first froze and your patterns follow the same steps i went threw before i got the 4 red lights, thought i fixed it and lately the next day, i got the 3 red lights. You might as well send that sh*t to MS now.
 07-15-2007, 09:43 PM         #126
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
You living on borrowed time cuz my sh*t did almost the exact same sh*t. I was downloading the stuntman demo while play the NCAA demo when it first froze and your patterns follow the same steps i went threw before i got the 4 red lights, thought i fixed it and lately the next day, i got the 3 red lights. You might as well send that sh*t to MS now.
True...I probably will...but what if they get it and its not fu*ked up???

The code I got was 0102 I think which is a hardware issue....I should send it being that Nascar and Madden come out real soon....
 10 years ago '04        #127
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
I have question anybody have the number to were i can call to have my fixed.Mine wont open up
 07-16-2007, 12:46 AM         #128
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yd4001 said:
I have question anybody have the number to were i can call to have my fixed.Mine wont open up
1-800-4my-xbox
 07-16-2007, 09:08 AM         #129
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You play the NASCAR games? I thought only white hicks played the NASCAR games.
Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
 07-16-2007, 10:58 AM         #130
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess while this 360 going to get fixed I bring out the dreamcast and Ps2,I might copp God of war 2 or something
 07-16-2007, 11:15 AM         #131
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t I never beat god of war 1. it was just too boring for me. :/
 07-16-2007, 06:08 PM         #132
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fire_Thief_ said:
You play the NASCAR games? I thought only white hicks played the NASCAR games.
Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
Honestly..I lived in NJ all my life and we made fun of people who watched Nascar, but now that I live in the south, I got into it...don't get me wrong, actually think I watch too much of it...but why hate because I want to get a game bro?

Also, I called today and asked the Customer Service if I should just send it in since it happened twice and they said yes...so I am just waiting for my coffin...thanks for the advice earlier too....
 07-17-2007, 10:38 AM         #133
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Props on speaking that real and coming straight. I have lived in the South all my life and my whole family loves that NASCAR but I just always it found too boring for my own taste...
 10 years ago '05        #134
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
my 4th day damn box havent came yet shi making me mad fug microsoft
 10 years ago '06        #135
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
My elite broke about 2 weeks ago..
 10 years ago '05        #136
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
my box came with everything but the return seal now they say i have to wait another 3 to 5 days straight bullshi yo i want to smack 1 of those mother fugas who sent my shi to me


Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 07-17-2007 at 03:11 PM..
 07-17-2007, 05:38 PM         #137
bushead2k22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm bout to go buy me a xbox 360 2 play some ncaa, and take it back in a month.
 07-17-2007, 06:36 PM         #138
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
my box came with everything but the return seal now they say i have to wait another 3 to 5 days straight bullshi yo i want to smack 1 of those mother fugas who sent my shi to me
That sucks...how long was the original wait for the box?

Also, my 360 is officially dead...I was trying to play a little before the package to send it back came....and 3 rings gone wild....

I am so glad I called yesterday.....
 07-18-2007, 05:51 AM         #139
kr0nikk_F8L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone ever tried to fix the 3 red lights of death themselves?

i did it a couple of weeks back and my 360 running like a champ now...
 10 years ago '04        #140
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 kr0nikk_F8L said:
anyone ever tried to fix the 3 red lights of death themselves?

i did it a couple of weeks back and my 360 running like a champ now...
what method did you use?

the towel trick or the xclamp mod
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy