Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2007, 05:43 PM         #101
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
This is about to be my second go around, this time, i get the new heat sinks
Damn! *tries to intentionally break 360* :banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #102
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 luda06 said:
Damn! *tries to intentionally break 360* :banghead:
i wish this sh*t would have started the bullsh*t in May or something, it doing it now pisses me off cuz NCAA and APF come out next week.
 10 years ago '06        #103
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
i got the red rings 8 days after i bought my system in February. then when i got the new system they told me that the one i had bought was the last of the launch systems (it had Madden 06 on the back for Christ sake). the new one i have now has Halo 3 and GTA 4 on the back of the box. is that one of the ones with the new heat sinks?
 07-12-2007, 05:51 PM         #104
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
i wish this sh*t would have started the bullsh*t in May or something, it doing it now pisses me off cuz NCAA and APF come out next week.
Maybe you should slip it to Gamestop for another one in the meantime.
 10 years ago '05        #105
space
space
 luda06 said:
Maybe you should slip it to Gamestop for another one in the meantime.
I thought about using my homeboys sh*t he just go and taking it to walmart where he got it
 07-12-2007, 05:56 PM         #106
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
I thought about using my homeboys sh*t he just go and taking it to walmart where he got it
 10 years ago '05        #107
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
I told ya'll...3 Year Warranty doesn't = Good hardware
 07-12-2007, 08:27 PM         #108
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I told ya'll...3 Year Warranty doesn't = Good hardware
Fact.
 07-12-2007, 11:12 PM         #109
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my 360 is scaring me,it keep getting stuck while I'm playing and i also seen the 3 rings but it came back on and played ok,after the 3 rings,what in the hell is wrong with it? Can someone help me please?
 10 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 Mcmasterlock said:
my 360 is scaring me,it keep getting stuck while I'm playing and i also seen the 3 rings but it came back on and played ok,after the 3 rings,what in the hell is wrong with it? Can someone help me please?
Its letting you know theirs something wrong and will eventually mess up. Mine went got the red lights this morning finally after freezing alot yesterday. fu*ka 3 red lights, all 4 lights lit up Gonna make a decision on whether imma try to take it to the store or send it to MS, i really dont want to send it to MS cuz NCAA and APF come out next week, talk about bad timing. MS is doomed, they gone have to replace every console they sold before the second heatsink was installed before its all said and done.
 07-13-2007, 12:00 PM         #111
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Its letting you know theirs something wrong and will eventually mess up. Mine went got the red lights this morning finally after freezing alot yesterday. fu*ka 3 red lights, all 4 lights lit up Gonna make a decision on whether imma try to take it to the store or send it to MS, i really dont want to send it to MS cuz NCAA and APF come out next week, talk about bad timing. MS is doomed, they gone have to replace every console they sold before the second heatsink was installed before its all said and done.
Boyz 2 men singing,
Although weíve come to the end of the road
Still I canít let you go
Itís unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you
Come to the end of the road
Still I canít let you go
Itís unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you

[pic - click to view]

Damn,I never had a 360 problem until now,I'm going to see if it needs cleaing first cuz i nevered clean the disc tray,if that don't work than I'm fu*ked. How much do it cost to get fixed?
 07-13-2007, 12:44 PM         #112
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-13-2007, 12:49 PM         #113
DaDude3944  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was having the 3 rings problem too, I sent my sh!t back 3 times until I got the intercooler and now it has been str8 since NOV 06.
 10 years ago '05        #114
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Anyone wanna fix their XBOX 360 of red lights in freezing, then try doing the easiest fu*king fix ever that's not stupid like the towel trick, which will just make your problem worse.

10 years ago '05        #115
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 jayvivz said:
The "Owners of 360s Only for Halo 3" Club?
fu*k it, Hal0 3 almost ain't worth it since these bi*ches keep breaking :banghead:
 07-15-2007, 09:11 AM         #116
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now I have to wait until the empty box to come in the mail,to send it off to get fix. HOw long does that sh*t takes?
 10 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 Mcmasterlock said:
Now I have to wait until the empty box to come in the mail,to send it off to get fix. HOw long does that sh*t takes?
Depends, box usually gets their quickly, its the return time you have to worry about depending on how long you can last without getting pissed cuz you cant download that new demo or play that new game that just came out. My sh*t messed up and NCAA about to come out some i know ima be pissed when i send it off and i know its gone be like 4 or 5 weeks when i get it back if not longer.
 07-15-2007, 11:31 AM         #118
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want my sh*t back before halo 3 comes out

Last edited by Mcmasterlock; 07-16-2007 at 10:53 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #119
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
fu*kin a man i need a new elite... i just put in forza and then after like 1 minute into a race its starts making this scratching noise.. so i immediately took out the disk... i put it back in and then it just ejects the disc out so i turn the xbox off and then i try to put the disk back in and when i put the game in and close the trey it closes but it doesnt read the game.. looks like im gonna have a 3rd xbox

i put a game in and it doesnt read it then when i try to open the trey it doesnt open all the way until i try to open it one the second time it works (i have repeated this)

Last edited by acAWN; 07-15-2007 at 02:32 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #120
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
fu*k microsoft..... this is bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty ďIce TrayĒ (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy