Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #961
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
That's crazy but, I've know people to red ring only to get it again down the road. I doubt it's the demo more than it's the sh*tty hardware. It's gonna get you eventually.
 9 years ago '05        #962
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 42 42
it aint the demo i got that sh*t on monday too ms and they piece of sh*t hardware guess its back to the wii till it gets fixed
 9 years ago '07        #963
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
 kuruption81 said:
That's crazy but, I've know people to red ring only to get it again down the road. I doubt it's the demo more than it's the sh*tty hardware. It's gonna get you eventually.
i've had my sh*t since the march after whenever it released, and i've never downloaded demos because they take too fu*kin long. The only demo i ever got was cod4, other than that no, too fu*kin long. I download Halo Wars and play and all of a sudden my sh*t freezes up? fu*k downloading demos, anything that runs from your hardware must attrack those rings or some sh*t im almost certain seeing as how my sh*t got fu*ked.
 9 years ago '04        #964
space
space
Aight man, but keep in mind there's plenty of people that got the demo and you're the first person saying they got RRODed by the demo. That sh*t would be everywhere if it were a widespread issue. I could be wrong though. Maybe I'll download the demo and see for myself.
 9 years ago '05        #965
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2456 2456
 Opinion said:
i've had my sh*t since the march after whenever it released, and i've never downloaded demos because they take too fu*kin long. The only demo i ever got was cod4, other than that no, too fu*kin long. I download Halo Wars and play and all of a sudden my sh*t freezes up? fu*k downloading demos, anything that runs from your hardware must attrack those rings or some sh*t im almost certain seeing as how my sh*t got fu*ked.
its not the demo its the hardware. also the towel fix isnt a problem solver its a temporary fix. it will eventually red ring again. you can keep doing the towel fix but it will eventually die on you to the point were the towel fix wont work anymore.

demos for microsoft and sony go through a certification to make sure they dont k!ll the system.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 02-06-2009 at 10:43 PM..
 02-07-2009, 11:56 PM         #966
crooklynafb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my friend said its the only game his xbox will let him play and that was the nite it came out,plus he has no RRODDDDD either.i downloaded it but havent played should i?
 9 years ago '07        #967
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
I got my 360 at launch and like 6 months down the road for the RROD and got a replacement...but I've bin good since, and I download almost every demo including Halo Wars and I've never had any problems...
 9 years ago '05        #968
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Towel rick will only last a week at most..just be prepared and get the coffin ready.
 02-08-2009, 04:58 PM         #969
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No. Microsoft = red rings.

Shoulda sprung the extra 100 for a PS3
 9 years ago '04        #970
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2111 2111
I think it just was bound to happen and whatever game you where playing when it happend you will think caused it.....my sh*t rr0d 2 months ago and I went and got one with a Jasper chip.....sh*t is quiet as hell..make sure you get one with that chip in it.
 02-09-2009, 02:28 AM         #971
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can anyone tell me y the xbox is so easily broken?
 02-09-2009, 08:39 AM         #972
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Horrible hardware design.
Heatsinks suck.
Not enough airflow.
Motherboards warp causing the GPU/CPU to desolder.
Rushed product just to get ahead.
MS knew about the problems but didn't make any effort to fix them.
Even the newer model 360's RROD.
E74 becoming more popular.
 9 years ago '04        #973
space
space
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
Horrible hardware design.
Heatsinks suck.
Not enough airflow.
Motherboards warp causing the GPU/CPU to desolder.
Rushed product just to get ahead.
MS knew about the problems but didn't make any effort to fix them.
Even the newer model 360's RROD.
E74 becoming more popular.
Yup, and it worked. See ya in 2014 when you catch up.
 9 years ago '04        #974
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
^^^ yea go to your local walmart buy yourself an xbox arcade system for 200... go home swap shells(take your old shell off and put it on the new 360, and the new shell goes on the old 360). put the old xbox 360 that is now disguised as a new one back in the box and return it to walmart. you will have the reciept with the serial number on the box and the shell. SIMPLE. :bigok:

Last edited by born wisdom; 02-11-2009 at 02:22 PM..
 02-14-2009, 09:36 AM         #975
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yet another RROD in my household this morning no big deal since I have my ps3 and a 2nd 360 here but im gettin real tired of send my box on road trips the fukin thing travels more than I do
 9 years ago '04        #976
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,326 | Props total: 11367 11367
I'm so pissed. My sh*t RROD on me a few weeks ago and I did the towel trick and it started working again but I haven't really played it in that time because I have a new woman in my life and I been spending my time with her but now with this new SF4, GTA4 DLC and that RE5 I know I'm gonna need a new one. I turned it on yesterday and it worked and I turned it off and the RROD came back on and then I turned it off and on again and it worked so I know it's about finished. This cat I know had his sh*t die on him recently and he didn't have a warranty and he called this number he gave me and they asked for the serial number and all he had to do was send his in and they returned him a new one without hassle. Do y'all know if they need your HD when you send in your broken one because no way in fu*k they're getting mine, I've spent a lot of dough on the sh*t that's stored on that sh*t. This sucks so much, I'll have to wait a few weeks to get on that SF4, hopefully I'll have the new one by the time RE5 drops.
 02-17-2009, 11:13 AM         #977
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
I'm so pissed. My sh*t RROD on me a few weeks ago and I did the towel trick and it started working again but I haven't really played it in that time because I have a new woman in my life and I been spending my time with her but now with this new SF4, GTA4 DLC and that RE5 I know I'm gonna need a new one. I turned it on yesterday and it worked and I turned it off and the RROD came back on and then I turned it off and on again and it worked so I know it's about finished. This cat I know had his sh*t die on him recently and he didn't have a warranty and he called this number he gave me and they asked for the serial number and all he had to do was send his in and they returned him a new one without hassle. Do y'all know if they need your HD when you send in your broken one because no way in fu*k they're getting mine, I've spent a lot of dough on the sh*t that's stored on that sh*t. This sucks so much, I'll have to wait a few weeks to get on that SF4, hopefully I'll have the new one by the time RE5 drops.
Don't send in anything except for your console take out any games and hard drives and no cables
 9 years ago '04        #978
1000bluntz 
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
Don't send in anything except for your console take out any games and hard drives and no cables
fu*k yeah I called the number last night that dude gave me and I just gotta send my box in with no faceplate and hard drive and they're going to send me back another one free of charge. Good sh*t. The turnaround is only supposed to be 2-3 weeks so I'll have to catch up on SF4 and the GTA expansion pack and get ready for RE5. Everything worked out lovely other than having to wait to play these sh*ts.
 02-18-2009, 08:19 PM         #979
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
fu*k yeah I called the number last night that dude gave me and I just gotta send my box in with no faceplate and hard drive and they're going to send me back another one free of charge. Good sh*t. The turnaround is only supposed to be 2-3 weeks so I'll have to catch up on SF4 and the GTA expansion pack and get ready for RE5. Everything worked out lovely other than having to wait to play these sh*ts.
Waiting for it is a bi*ch...Im still waiting for my sh*t now...:angry12:
 9 years ago '04        #980
1000bluntz 
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
Waiting for it is a bi*ch...Im still waiting for my sh*t now...:angry12:
Yeah I'm not looking forward to the wait because I wanna play SF4 so much and the GTA sh*t. I'm just relieved as fu*k I don't need to drop another 200 bones on one of these fu*kers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy