Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
26 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2008, 11:08 AM         #821
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got my first rrod good thing i have another 360 sittin around i have my ps3 out at sony right now too bad 2 week span for me
 10 years ago '06        #822
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
A friend of mine 360 will read everything but game disc...whats the problem? and how can it be fixed? I'm sure its been a common thing,so there has to be an answer.
 08-20-2008, 12:16 PM         #823
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I've had the Elite 360 since maybe... June of 07.

Yesterday, I went on Live and had 2 matches with f!ght Night. Turned the system off, took a shower and finally picked up Madden. Immediately, the system started making some weird noise. I updated it when it prompted me to, and it let me play a few games, only randomly making the same noises.

I start the 360 today and it flat out tells me to insert the disc into a 360, or if I'm not lucky enough to get that far, the dashboard tells me "unreadable disc"

I threw in f!ght Night and it made the same noises, but the game did load. Just exchanged Madden and got the same results. The fu*k is going on? I don't have any warranty, pamper this thing the few times a year I use it. And this happens?
 08-20-2008, 12:25 PM         #824
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clean the disc, and the disc tray, sort of like super nintendo when you blew in it...lol.

I have the same problems with some of my discs, you can try to exchange it for another one if you have your receipt or you can get it refurbished
 08-20-2008, 01:01 PM         #825
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol... I actually already tried that one. But I don't know where the hell I should be directing the air and it didn't fix sh*t for me anyway.

Also, I've had the Xbox for about 14 months now. I tossed the receipt when I bought it and even if I had a factory warranty, it was likely over after 12 months. I swear my phones do the same thing.
 10 years ago '05        #826
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 17 17
Well, worse comes to worse, go sell that thing to EB or Gamestop, take that money and get a new one and learn from this. GET THE EXTENDED WARRANTY.
 08-20-2008, 01:16 PM         #827
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adrush said:
lol... I actually already tried that one. But I don't know where the hell I should be directing the air and it didn't fix sh*t for me anyway.

Also, I've had the Xbox for about 14 months now. I tossed the receipt when I bought it and even if I had a factory warranty, it was likely over after 12 months. I swear my phones do the same thing.
Do the Xbox towel trick, try to over heat the fu*k out of your xbox to melt the cpu and gpu and try to get the 3 red lights.. then you have a lifetime warranty. theyll send you a new one

this is a last resort if you want a new xbox but trust me it could just be the game you never know
 10 years ago '05        #828
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 238 238
nah dont even bother with all that...call up Miscrosoft and tell them about it..the warranty cover other things, not just RROD.
 08-20-2008, 02:55 PM         #829
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get this most the time, my 360 seems fussy with discs, but they are games i put to disc and it depends on what disc i get but usually the same
 10 years ago '06        #830
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,196 | Props total: 3006 3006
Ive done it twice so far and its given me 3 days of use before breaking again and I cant send it in to Xbox til monday so i want to do it again but im scared that I might void the warranty with the towel trick if I do it again and possibly melt something inside.

I was wondering how many times I could do the towel trick before it melts the graphics card or so ive heard?
 10 years ago '06        #831
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
you really cant wait two more days?..
 10 years ago '06        #832
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
Goddamn you sound like Whitney resortin to Ajax when Bobby's out of town
 08-22-2008, 10:31 PM         #833
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just deal kid i got 2 red rings in 5 days on 2 seperate consoles and one was my brand new elite
 10 years ago '06        #834
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
i fu*kin shipped it on friday i had just bought madden 09 two days ago and wanted to play it thats why i was wonderin if i could do the trick again but fu*k it might as well send it in and possibly get it back a little sooner.
 10 years ago '05        #835
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
just got my xbox back like 2 weeks ago...seems to be working fine...but im sure itll fu*k up soon...microsoft is fu*kin garbage
 10 years ago '05        #836
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
Hey,
I want to send in my 360, but it says im Out Of Warranty.
I bought my 360 in May of 2007.
Anyone know what I should do about this?
I don't want Microsoft charging me for repairs...
 10 years ago '06        #837
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
if u have 3 red rings then the warranty was extended by microsoft for 3 years after date of purchase. I sent mine in on the 22nd of august i havent gotten it back yet tho should come in by end of this week.
 10 years ago '04        #838
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,665 | Props total: 2043 2043
you're screwed dude, i think they're gonna charge you... they wanted to charge me for new headphones cuz my warranty was up, i bought my xbox used on ebay tho, so called up who i bought it from and they sent me another pair of headphones for free...
 09-05-2008, 10:00 AM         #839
MVN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah I just turned it on to play and I got the red ring of death!!

all 4 rings.........Im soooo pissed right now and I actually threw my house phone across the room.....

although Im still under factory warranty, and microsoft has emailed me the UPS bazzzzz sh*t etc..... and I dont have to pay for shipping......is it still worth sending out......fu*king waitin around for god knows how long its gonna take.................and I dont have the extra money right now to buy a new one

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MAN all the bad sh*t happens to me

:angry12::angry12::angry12::angry12::angry12::angr y12:
 09-05-2008, 09:28 PM         #840
gar_richards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I succesfully repaired my xbox360 in little over 1 hour which is well worth it considering it will cost you money and time if you send it the microsoft. Send it to me and I can have it repaired in no time. Of course for a small fee.
 Hollywooo22 said:
This guy is a fu*kin loser! i wouldnt dare spend my time trying to figure out how to repair my xbox 360. i would send it to microsoft/ xbox or whatever the fu*k is the name of the company and let them repair it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
33 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
116 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
584 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy