Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2008, 12:08 PM         #821
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got my first rrod good thing i have another 360 sittin around i have my ps3 out at sony right now too bad 2 week span for me
 9 years ago '06        #822
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
A friend of mine 360 will read everything but game disc...whats the problem? and how can it be fixed? I'm sure its been a common thing,so there has to be an answer.
 08-20-2008, 01:16 PM         #823
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I've had the Elite 360 since maybe... June of 07.

Yesterday, I went on Live and had 2 matches with f!ght Night. Turned the system off, took a shower and finally picked up Madden. Immediately, the system started making some weird noise. I updated it when it prompted me to, and it let me play a few games, only randomly making the same noises.

I start the 360 today and it flat out tells me to insert the disc into a 360, or if I'm not lucky enough to get that far, the dashboard tells me "unreadable disc"

I threw in f!ght Night and it made the same noises, but the game did load. Just exchanged Madden and got the same results. The fu*k is going on? I don't have any warranty, pamper this thing the few times a year I use it. And this happens?
 08-20-2008, 01:25 PM         #824
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clean the disc, and the disc tray, sort of like super nintendo when you blew in it...lol.

I have the same problems with some of my discs, you can try to exchange it for another one if you have your receipt or you can get it refurbished
 08-20-2008, 02:01 PM         #825
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol... I actually already tried that one. But I don't know where the hell I should be directing the air and it didn't fix sh*t for me anyway.

Also, I've had the Xbox for about 14 months now. I tossed the receipt when I bought it and even if I had a factory warranty, it was likely over after 12 months. I swear my phones do the same thing.
 9 years ago '05        #826
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
Well, worse comes to worse, go sell that thing to EB or Gamestop, take that money and get a new one and learn from this. GET THE EXTENDED WARRANTY.
 08-20-2008, 02:16 PM         #827
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adrush said:
lol... I actually already tried that one. But I don't know where the hell I should be directing the air and it didn't fix sh*t for me anyway.

Also, I've had the Xbox for about 14 months now. I tossed the receipt when I bought it and even if I had a factory warranty, it was likely over after 12 months. I swear my phones do the same thing.
Do the Xbox towel trick, try to over heat the fu*k out of your xbox to melt the cpu and gpu and try to get the 3 red lights.. then you have a lifetime warranty. theyll send you a new one

this is a last resort if you want a new xbox but trust me it could just be the game you never know
 9 years ago '05        #828
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
nah dont even bother with all that...call up Miscrosoft and tell them about it..the warranty cover other things, not just RROD.
 08-20-2008, 03:55 PM         #829
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get this most the time, my 360 seems fussy with discs, but they are games i put to disc and it depends on what disc i get but usually the same
 9 years ago '06        #830
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2316 2316
Ive done it twice so far and its given me 3 days of use before breaking again and I cant send it in to Xbox til monday so i want to do it again but im scared that I might void the warranty with the towel trick if I do it again and possibly melt something inside.

I was wondering how many times I could do the towel trick before it melts the graphics card or so ive heard?
 9 years ago '06        #831
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
you really cant wait two more days?..
 9 years ago '06        #832
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Goddamn you sound like Whitney resortin to Ajax when Bobby's out of town
 08-22-2008, 11:31 PM         #833
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just deal kid i got 2 red rings in 5 days on 2 seperate consoles and one was my brand new elite
 9 years ago '06        #834
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
i fu*kin shipped it on friday i had just bought madden 09 two days ago and wanted to play it thats why i was wonderin if i could do the trick again but fu*k it might as well send it in and possibly get it back a little sooner.
 9 years ago '05        #835
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
just got my xbox back like 2 weeks ago...seems to be working fine...but im sure itll fu*k up soon...microsoft is fu*kin garbage
 9 years ago '05        #836
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
Hey,
I want to send in my 360, but it says im Out Of Warranty.
I bought my 360 in May of 2007.
Anyone know what I should do about this?
I don't want Microsoft charging me for repairs...
 9 years ago '06        #837
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
if u have 3 red rings then the warranty was extended by microsoft for 3 years after date of purchase. I sent mine in on the 22nd of august i havent gotten it back yet tho should come in by end of this week.
 9 years ago '04        #838
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
you're screwed dude, i think they're gonna charge you... they wanted to charge me for new headphones cuz my warranty was up, i bought my xbox used on ebay tho, so called up who i bought it from and they sent me another pair of headphones for free...
 09-05-2008, 11:00 AM         #839
MVN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah I just turned it on to play and I got the red ring of death!!

all 4 rings.........Im soooo pissed right now and I actually threw my house phone across the room.....

although Im still under factory warranty, and microsoft has emailed me the UPS bazzzzz sh*t etc..... and I dont have to pay for shipping......is it still worth sending out......fu*king waitin around for god knows how long its gonna take.................and I dont have the extra money right now to buy a new one

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MAN all the bad sh*t happens to me

:angry12::angry12::angry12::angry12::angry12::angr y12:
 09-05-2008, 10:28 PM         #840
gar_richards  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I succesfully repaired my xbox360 in little over 1 hour which is well worth it considering it will cost you money and time if you send it the microsoft. Send it to me and I can have it repaired in no time. Of course for a small fee.
 Hollywooo22 said:
This guy is a fu*kin loser! i wouldnt dare spend my time trying to figure out how to repair my xbox 360. i would send it to microsoft/ xbox or whatever the fu*k is the name of the company and let them repair it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago