Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
 78
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #521
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2260 2260
A PS3 would be nice until you're ready to play online and you ask your friends if they want to get in on a game with you and the response you get is:


"Nah man I got a 360......"
 01-23-2008, 09:00 PM         #522
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
A PS3 would be nice until you're ready to play online and you ask your friends if they want to get in on a game with you and the response you get is:


"Nah man I got a 360......"
Usually they tell me "My 360 broke, can I come by?".
 10 years ago '06        #523
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,701 | Props total: 593 593
That's Why Cartridge-based Systems Are The Best. I Went Through 3 Ps2's, But Yet My Snes And Nes Still Work, And I Still Play Them
 10 years ago '04        #524
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 luda06 said:
The 360 fan says.
You're stupid as fu*k.
 10 years ago '05        #525
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,718 | Props total: 2281 2281
I bought a warranty at a store when purchasing mine, a year later when it broke the store told me that all non-functioning xbox's were to be handled by microsoft.. I called them up and had a new one sitting at my door in something like 10 buisness days after I sent my defective one in.

sh*tty buzz for the guy in the story, the man just wants to play some xbox.
 10 years ago '04        #526
# 58 
space
avatar space
space
$3,511 | Props total: 100 100
none of my consoles ever broke...nes,snes,genesis,dreamcast,ps1,n64,ps2....

hope this keeps going with my 60gb

*knocks on wood*
 01-23-2008, 09:13 PM         #527
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
none of my consoles ever broke...nes,snes,genesis,dreamcast,ps1,n64,ps2....

hope this keeps going with my 60gb

*knocks on wood*
It won't.
 01-23-2008, 09:16 PM         #528
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
You're stupid as fu*k.
It's the internet.
 01-23-2008, 09:17 PM         #529
ThaGh0st415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
The Xbox 360 is only good for a halo fix, thats if the xbox works.

On metacritic.com, an unbiased site that takes reviews from everywhere, three games on the PS3 have scored 90 and above (out of 100). 11 games on the 360 have scored 90 and above.

In addition, the three PS3 games that scored 90 and above can all also be found on the 360. It is arguable that many of the great (90 and above) 360 games can also be found on the PC, but to it's credit, the 360 does has four exclusives (well three with the porting of Gears of War to PC), Mass Effect, Halo 3, and Forza Motorsport.

41 Games for the PS3 have a score of 80 and above
82 Games for the 360 have a score of 80 and above



My PS3 literally has dust on it, and hasn't been played in a month...my 360 is kept alive with Halo, Call Of Duty 4, Rock Band, and Mass Effect.
 01-23-2008, 09:19 PM         #530
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaGh0st415 said:
On metacritic.com, an unbiased site that takes reviews from everywhere, three games on the PS3 have scored 90 and above (out of 100). 11 games on the 360 have scored 90 and above.

In addition, the three PS3 games that scored 90 and above can all also be found on the 360. It is arguable that many of the great (90 and above) 360 games can also be found on the PC, but to it's credit, the 360 does has four exclusives (well three with the porting of Gears of War to PC), Mass Effect, Halo 3, and Forza Motorsport.

41 Games for the PS3 have a score of 80 and above
82 Games for the 360 have a score of 80 and above



My PS3 literally has dust on it, and hasn't been played in a month...my 360 is kept alive with Halo, Call Of Duty 4, Rock Band, and Mass Effect.
Damn I wish the PS3 had a full year head start ahead of its competition so it could have statistics like that.
 10 years ago '05        #531
66VETTE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 1 1
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Do you have to spew your whack a.ss fanboyism everywhere. I got a 360 that gets about 6-7 hours straight everyday and is fine. But i mean i guess thats much better then my PS3 thats only 2 weeks ago with 4 games and gets about 3-4 hours every other day.
Dude you play waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much fu*kin video games.

This would be a great time to step back ask yourself... "WHAT THE fu*k AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?"

Just a suggestion tho

Ps. ps3 > xbox360 ... hardware wise.
 01-23-2008, 09:23 PM         #532
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 66VETTE said:
Ps. ps3 > xbox360 ... hardware wise.
Quoted for truth.
 10 years ago '04        #533
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,235 | Props total: 429 429
i find it funny how some people go so hard lol...so much passion to hate...for what? u get nothing from it
 01-23-2008, 09:35 PM         #534
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually get checks from Sony...
 01-23-2008, 09:44 PM         #535
ThaGh0st415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Damn I wish the PS3 had a full year head start ahead of its competition so it could have statistics like that.
That has nothing to do with my point dumbfu*k, I was just proving you wrong, and because it has better statistics, as implied by you, is it not a better system? The 360 had a full year start...so what, I'm sure that didn't stop you from ragging on the original xbox, when the PS2 had a full 13 month head start. In addition, you didn't say I was wrong, so do you agree with me then? All you could come up with a reason why, but your essentially proving my point right. Anyway, your original point was:

 luda06 said:

If he wanted to play games, shoulda got a PS3.

The Xbox 360 is only good for a halo fix, thats if the xbox works.
And I proved you wrong, showing the 360 had great games and more than just Halo, you fanboy dumbfu*k.
 10 years ago '04        #536
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,235 | Props total: 429 429
"If he wanted to play games, shoulda got a PS3.

The Xbox 360 is only good for a halo fix, thats if the xbox works."

whens the last time this n*gga seen a npd chart
 10 years ago '05        #537
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 706 706
M$ is pissin me off with they're sh*tty quality but luda y you turn into a troll man? I remember you used to be cool then all of a sudden you just started runnin around tryin to stir sh*t up? I see you in different sections sayin dumb sh*t lookin to annoy people
 01-23-2008, 10:02 PM         #538
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaGh0st415 said:
That has nothing to do with my point dumbfu*k, I was just proving you wrong, and because it has better statistics, as implied by you, is it not a better system? The 360 had a full year start...so what, I'm sure that didn't stop you from ragging on the original xbox, when the PS2 had a full 13 month head start. In addition, you didn't say I was wrong, so do you agree with me then? All you could come up with a reason why, but your essentially proving my point right. Anyway, your original point was:



And I proved you wrong, showing the 360 had great games and more than just Halo, you fanboy dumbfu*k.
LOL @ this n*gga editing my post & getting mad on top of that.

360 fans cry me a river.
 10 years ago '07        #539
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
What's the point of owning/buying a system that is GUARANTEED to fail on you?
 10 years ago '04        #540
marcy|M 
space
avatar space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
What's The Point Of Owning A Console That Has No Games?

.......

We All Have Our Preference
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Jayson Tatum is 1-dimensional.
98 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy