Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #481
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10796 10796
yo good sh*t! damn i wish i woulda lucked out like that

i'm happy 4 u
 10 years ago '05        #482
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 marcy said:
i can finally send mine in today...

as for compensation for the long wait of over a month with ms having sh*tty service in setting up my order, they're replacing my premium console with an elite and giving me an xbl 3 month card...

they're also giving me a free wireless controller...

just gotta bi*ch at them n*ggas...
word?

I was verbally beatin that indian dude who sounded white over the phone but then I figured "man he cant do sh*t about it" so I left him alone after a while. Had I known this sh*t....man

btw someone said you could check the status online, how you do that?

also, marcy you wanna tell us exactly wat you said to them for them to give u all that sh*t? (if u aint lyin)

EDIT: Just saw on xbox.com they got a section for checkin on the status but you had to register before sending it in - doh!

I know they most likely gonna give me someone elses 360 (somethin i yelled at Apu for) so what ya'll think about me sellin that one when I get it and just buying an elite? I've heard mixed reviews on whether elites get the rrod. I would wait for the "ultimate" but by that time the store credit for a premium (the one with the HD) would probably only be 100 - anyone know what it is now btw?

Last edited by R4P; 01-11-2008 at 02:30 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #483
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11772 11772
damn my 360 just broke too hope the towel thing works
 01-16-2008, 08:14 AM         #484
young_turk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mine just broke too kept freezing n sh*t. 3 red lights have rang em up and they gonna hopefully come and sort it out.
 01-16-2008, 07:25 PM         #485
free meech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I sent mine in. it just got to the repair center. how long does it take to get back to me after they get it?
 10 years ago '05        #486
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
yo my box just came back, i hooked that sh*t up and noticed the power button was like "stuck" I had to press it mad times for the sh*t to turn on and off. I called back an bi*ched to a supervisor cuz I was trying to get them to compensate me with a new system. dude said they only offer refurbished consoles cuz they dont have new ones ( hmm...) I kept bi*chin and dude was like we can offer you a game free of charge and I said what game and he said PGR3. all i knew was it was a racing game. Come online, find out that sh*t came out mad long ago like in 2005!! The sh*t is a greatest hits title for God's sake!! I feel like I was bought off for cheap sh*t. Anyway he said he could guarantee only a 2 week wait this time so we'll see...
 10 years ago '04        #487
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
ohhhh microsoft
 10 years ago '04        #488
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
mine just reached microsoft yesterday..

i really hope they fix that sh*t good
 10 years ago '04        #489
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
pda how did yours fu*k up...red rings or screen freeze?
 10 years ago '04        #490
space
space
its started with a screen freeze on the first start up of the game..id restart and everything would be fine

then i started up again and restarted and when i went to restart the screen turned red and i got the ring of death.
 10 years ago '06        #491
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
i had my 360 repaired like 4 months ago. this week it stopped reading my games, and it just says open tray every time something is in there. I know they extended the warranty 3 years, and i got my 360 3 years ago this month, am I gonna have to pay for them to fix it? if i am i should just get an elite
 10 years ago '07        #492
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[pic - click to view]

it finally got me friends...i been boasting about having my box since launch and not getting it but it happened today

does this mean i cant download the free xbox live game ???...will it still be there for me in 3 weeks ?
 10 years ago '05        #493
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10796 10796
it will be there until september
 10 years ago '07        #494
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 P-Hill said:
it will be there until september
oh ok...good looking...im already having withdrawls
 10 years ago '04        #495
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
I just got my joint back three months ago and it already is bout to fu*k up. I keep getting this

after i just spent almost $200 in games i wont be able to play. Not to mention 49.99 to renew xbox live that is having problems connecting lately. If I ship it and it breaks again I am DONE officially, I will have no choice but to buy a wii or ps3.
 10 years ago '04        #496
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
That's That Str8 Drop!!!

Hehhhhhhh

COLD ROC'N IT!!!!!!!!

Tracking number
Ship date
Jan 21, 2008
Estimated delivery
Jan 23, 2008
Status
In transit

EAST SIDE!!!

see you dudes on live tomorrow :applause:

Last edited by marcy; 01-22-2008 at 04:19 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #497
space
space
me wants mine
 10 years ago '04        #498
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
My source inside the Xbox team posted a response on my Seattle PI reader blog to some of the questions asked in comments.

"First, why the secrecy?
MS knows who I am. That's why I'm not concerned about self identifying to them in these postings with details only they would know, as some here have pointed out. The people who founded Xbox hw number 10. 1 left to go be the VP of manufacturing at Qualcomm, 1 left to go be the GM of engineering at Zune, 1 left after only 2 months in '99 due to conflicts with toddhol [Todd Holmdahl]. He works on Surface now. The rest still work on Xbox. I am the only one who left the company entirely.
I am not concerned about MS knowing who I am. They are worried about me revealing their problems. Not the other way around. Plus, I have contacted every single attorney who has filed a lawsuit against MS and offered to help. Some have accepted, and that work is in progress. We'll talk about that in another post. It's very interesting, I just don't want a bunch of fan boys trying to hack my home PC (that I use for work). Harass my kids, call my house, etc.

Second, why now?
Well, it's not just now. I've been reaching out since before the product went into manufacturing. I left before launch. But many employees continued to contact me about the problems with the product and its launch. I did my best to help them figure out how to mitigate the problems caused my bad management decisions, and test the boxes right. Sometimes my ideas worked, sometimes they didn't. I then started to contact reporters. Sometimes it went no where. Sometimes, it resulted in a spectacular thing, like the ambush interview with toddhol just before MS admitted guilt. But still, it happened too slowly for me. That's one reason I'm doing this now.

Last: My motivation.
I have always been in a position to stand up for the customer. MS stopped me from doing that. They need to pay the price now. If you guys won't get together and make that happen, you have no hope for the future with them. It's not my f!ght, but I am here f!ghting. You decide what you want to do. And then do it!
 01-22-2008, 11:59 PM         #499
free meech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got my sh*t back...it looks fu*kin OLD its older then the one I sent in...wtf microsuck?`
 01-23-2008, 03:26 AM         #500
free meech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^god damn its you again..its good that I have a completly brand new premium with HDMI that I play on the regular..I was thinkin about keeping the repaired one..but fu*k that, sh*t is from 2006 I know that bi*ch gone blow up soon.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy