Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #461
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
ive had 3 xbox 360s that have all ended up doing this, im about to get a box for mine, it still works but it gets harder for games to play after a while
 10 years ago '05        #462
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
Your first problem is your username.. lol lol

2nd off... your disc tray is dead... send it in to MS if you're under 1 year warranty it'll be a free if it isn't, you'll pay some cash to fix it.
 10 years ago '06        #463
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
 P-Hill said:
Your first problem is your username.. lol lol
yeah, who uses I's in a p*nis illustration? everyone knows equal signs works ten times better... 8=============D ... hate given
 12-26-2007, 12:35 PM         #464
K1-GFX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just got a problem today:

i started my xbox played sum games and then my screen started to do some crazy sh*t with colors then it turned dark green then black.

I thought my cable was fu*kd so i tried another one and even on another tv.
now the screen doesnt even show anymore but the xbox just works i can shut down or start up the xbox via the controller. hmm guess im gonna call MS 2morrow.
 10 years ago '04        #465
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,210 | Props total: 1460 1460
OK WTF I WAS PLAYING TMNT TO GET THEM ACHIEVEMENTS YESTERDAY AND THEM BOOM 360 TURNED OFF AND THE 3 RINGS CAME UP I WAS LIKE FUCCCCCCCC BUT I TURNED IT OFF AND TURNED IT BACK ON AND IT WORKED GOOD

AM I STR8 OR WILL THAT sh*t COME BACK ON ME????
 10 years ago '05        #466
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2458 2458
it will most likely happen again.
 10 years ago '04        #467
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
That's punishment for playing TMNT to get those easy a.ss achievement points I'm joking, I just got the RROD a week ago, I'm trying to make light of the situation. In regards to your question a friend of mine had that happen to him and it was a year ago.
 10 years ago '06        #468
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
cheeeeeeckkkkkk the fiiiiiiirrrrrrsssssstttttt stiiiiiickkkkkiiiiiieeeeeedddddd thhrreeeaaadddd :
 10 years ago '06        #469
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
damn i was planning to get a 360 but after going through this thread, shyt got me shooked, any suggestions on which Xbox has the most endurance??i heard the halo jumpoff is solid when it comes to gettin damaged...
 10 years ago '05        #470
XxTuRb04xX 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
havent been on here in a while, but i thought i'd post this...

from what ive heard everyones had horror stories tryin to get the 3 rings of death fixed. mine started freezin at first when i started playin rockband a lot...it was probably early december, then i started gettin the rings. i tried the towel trick, it worked but my sh*t would still freeze after a minute or 2. i called xbox, got my warranty and they sent me a "casket". it only took 3-4 days to arrive and i sent it back, it only took 3-4 days for them to get it too. i sent it in like the 16th or 17th of december mind you...anyways, i checked the update on xbox.com and it was already done on xmas eve and ready to be sent back. it arrived today and its been working fine...ill let ya'll know if it starts fu*kin up again like everyone elses seems to be.

bottom line, my sh*t broke, i sent it in and i got it back all fixed up in a little more than 2 weeks and this was over xmas too so i gotta give xbox some credit.
 10 years ago '04        #471
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
 XxTuRb04xX said:
havent been on here in a while, but i thought i'd post this...

from what ive heard everyones had horror stories tryin to get the 3 rings of death fixed. mine started freezin at first when i started playin rockband a lot...it was probably early december, then i started gettin the rings. i tried the towel trick, it worked but my sh*t would still freeze after a minute or 2. i called xbox, got my warranty and they sent me a "casket". it only took 3-4 days to arrive and i sent it back, it only took 3-4 days for them to get it too. i sent it in like the 16th or 17th of december mind you...anyways, i checked the update on xbox.com and it was already done on xmas eve and ready to be sent back. it arrived today and its been working fine...ill let ya'll know if it starts fu*kin up again like everyone elses seems to be.

bottom line, my sh*t broke, i sent it in and i got it back all fixed up in a little more than 2 weeks and this was over xmas too so i gotta give xbox some credit.
So Ummm I sent my xbox in for repair right before Thanksgiving......got it back like the first week of December......So now here we are in the last week of December and the ring is back!!! So i called today to have it "repaired" again!!!!
 12-30-2007, 06:53 PM         #472
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had my xbox sine around launch time and i still had no problems.. did i get the golden one or something?
it just amazes me how much people have problems
 12-31-2007, 03:27 PM         #473
I Know Nothing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I never got the RROD of death but by Xbox 360 won't turn on and the light is orange on the power supply.
 10 years ago '04        #474
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
ok sooo ive been thinking about getting the xbox but i had to read this thread first befor anything. Thanks people you scared me out of getting an xbox :)

Maybe the Ultimate Xbox will never break huh?
 10 years ago '05        #475
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I can't freaking believe that when I finally get my damn NCAA Basketball 2K8 (A damn good game from the little I got to play) that sh*t FUC***G happens....mann if they wasn't fixing this for free I would most certainly be going to a wii or ps3...damn it better not mess up when it gets back either...ahhhh sorry just had to express my stupid held in feelings :finger::finger::finger::banghead::banghead::angry :
 01-06-2008, 10:14 AM         #476
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
number 1 reason i dint cop one yo... try n cop an elite they might be better.
 10 years ago '04        #477
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
bastard i doubt he has a new 360.....u still good
 10 years ago '05        #478
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Naw I got mines in April of 06...dude said they going to fix it for free and I think a year warranty...so I'm good...but I justtttt got that damn college basketball...sh*t pissed me off...damn I know that DMC4 better not be out by then...
 10 years ago '06        #479
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
happens to the best of us :(
 10 years ago '04        #480
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
i can finally send mine in today...

as for compensation for the long wait of over a month with ms having sh*tty service in setting up my order, they're replacing my premium console with an elite and giving me an xbl 3 month card...

they're also giving me a free wireless controller...

just gotta bi*ch at them n*ggas...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago