Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
 103
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #401
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,923 | Props total: 12553 12553
This is odd but... before I sent my 360 off for repairs... the battery life on my controllers was AWFUL... I could charge them a whole night.. and the next day after a few short games of 2k8 or something, they would begin blinking and be in need of a charge... sometimes they wouldn't last 30 minutes past blinking... but now with my repaired 360, I haven't had to recharge them once since receiving my 360 last thursday... anyone else go through this?
 11 years ago '04        #402
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 T.O.N.Y said:
damn you know thats bad, think of all the sh*t those UPS dudes ship out on a day to day basis, there really has to be MADD fu*kIN broken 360's for him to take notice of that 1 item over all other items... @ MS
its pretty obvious what it is since microsoft uses the same exact box for every shipment
 11 years ago '04        #403
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 P-Hill said:
This is odd but... before I sent my 360 off for repairs... the battery life on my controllers was AWFUL... I could charge them a whole night.. and the next day after a few short games of 2k8 or something, they would begin blinking and be in need of a charge... sometimes they wouldn't last 30 minutes past blinking... but now with my repaired 360, I haven't had to recharge them once since receiving my 360 last thursday... anyone else go through this?
did you change the battery? my battery losin life since i had to for over a year now. i dont feel like buyin another one even though it cost like $11
 11 years ago '05        #404
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,923 | Props total: 12553 12553
I haven't replaced these batteries.. I've had them since about 2 weeks after the 360 launched so I honestly don't know what it could be
 11 years ago '05        #405
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,746 | Props total: 3914 3914
So watching football today my team loses so to get that off my mind I decide hey let me play some COD4. Turn on the 360 to see a unplayable disc message. I tried removing the HD and turning it on then reattaching the HD, tried blowing in the drive, tried turning the console vertical but nothing. When I turn it on the drive makes a noise (nothing that sounds bad) like it's trying to do something but then it stops and I get the message. I have no red lights or nothing, just that message. The drive isn't even spinning the disc ..

I was looking at the and it says "Any Xbox 360 customer who experiences a general hardware failure indicated by three flashing red lights will now be covered by a three year warranty from date of purchase." My 360 doesn't have any red lights, so does that mean I'm screwed?? :banghead:
 11 years ago '06        #406
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1757 1757
youre not completely screwed but its gonna cost you $$ to fix it. its been talked about before on here. you still send it in to the repair center and pay the cost to fix. if you dont have a service plan with where you bought it from, its probably your only choice
 11 years ago '07        #407
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
i had the same problem like two months ago........just send it back the warranty covers it so u dont have to pay a cent......just call and tell them ur disk drive is fu*ked up
 11 years ago '04        #408
kc10785 
space
avatar space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 183 183
i been playing COD4 nonstop since tuesday and i got that message twice.Only gotten that message when i was playing this game.
 11 years ago '06        #409
lato9905 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$8,581 | Props total: 3099 3099
Shipping mine off to get repaired tomm...just got COD 4 fu*king bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #410
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
I get it ever once in a while but since i turned my 360 vertical its been acting real good...I just keep trying like its a old snes cartidge you go to blow
 11 years ago '05        #411
Die-Nasty 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$2,324 | Props total: 2272 2272
Damn.. that sh*t just happened to me today.. fu*kin up my whole day but here's my situation... I bought mines from CompUSA during their going out of business sale for $360... about 9 mo. to- 11 months ago... I didn't register my x-box and can't find the receipt.... will I still be getting the same warrantee and all that but I just want my 360 fixed.
 11 years ago '04        #412
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$925 | Props total: 226 226
My sh*t just jams up no red lights or nothing!! When i play 2k8 i'll be right at the jump and it will freeze!! Anyway to fix that?
 11-14-2007, 03:54 PM         #413
Animosity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
So watching football today my team loses so to get that off my mind I decide hey let me play some COD4. Turn on the 360 to see a unplayable disc message. I tried removing the HD and turning it on then reattaching the HD, tried blowing in the drive, tried turning the console vertical but nothing. When I turn it on the drive makes a noise (nothing that sounds bad) like it's trying to do something but then it stops and I get the message. I have no red lights or nothing, just that message. The drive isn't even spinning the disc ..

I was looking at the and it says "Any Xbox 360 customer who experiences a general hardware failure indicated by three flashing red lights will now be covered by a three year warranty from date of purchase." My 360 doesn't have any red lights, so does that mean I'm screwed?? :banghead:
I'm having the exact same problem....I called in and specifically told the lady I wasn't having any RRoD's to be sure and she seemed to think it was okay, but she was foreign and had a tough time understanding me a few times, so....I'm not completely convinced. I just posted the exact same thing on the Xbox forums so I'm waiting for a response. If it doesn't cover their disc drive fu*kin' up I might as well use the fu*king thing as a paperweight.
 11 years ago '04        #414
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$925 | Props total: 226 226
Coffin on its way........
 11 years ago '05        #415
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,746 | Props total: 3914 3914
Has anyone that has run into DVD drive issues bought another one off ebay and installed it with success??

I found the hitachi drive on ebay and was wondering if I bought it and installed it would it work with the 360, instead of sending it away and paying 95 dollars for them to send me back a refurbished one.

 11 years ago '05        #416
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,923 | Props total: 12553 12553
lmaoooo @ microsoft


now i'm getting "unplayable disc" errors no matter what I pop in... i take back my statement about the MS being in the PS2 position with hardware failures... the 360 is by far the worst console ever released from a hardware standpoint

fag**ts


fu*k them
 11-17-2007, 12:28 PM         #417
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
lmaoooo @ microsoft


now i'm getting "unplayable disc" errors no matter what I pop in... i take back my statement about the MS being in the PS2 position with hardware failures... the 360 is by far the worst console ever released from a hardware standpoint

fag**ts


fu*k them
damn homie, that sucks, they gunna try to charge you 100 to get that problem fixed too...i had that same problem, ended up buying a new HDMI Premium :finger:
 11-17-2007, 12:29 PM         #418
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Has anyone that has run into DVD drive issues bought another one off ebay and installed it with success??

I found the hitachi drive on ebay and was wondering if I bought it and installed it would it work with the 360, instead of sending it away and paying 95 dollars for them to send me back a refurbished one.

simply installing a new dvd drive will not work...u gotta flash the drive so that it has the same configuration/info as your previous dvd drive or the 360 wont recognize it
 11 years ago '05        #419
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,923 | Props total: 12553 12553
 T.O.N.Y said:
damn homie, that sucks, they gunna try to charge you 100 to get that problem fixed too...i had that same problem, ended up buying a new HDMI Premium :finger:
I told that punjabi lady i ain't paying sh*t.


1
 11 years ago '05        #420
GodzMustBeCrazy 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$6,208 | Props total: 966 966
Wow P...That sh*t is crazy....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
146 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy