Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2007, 05:22 AM         #301
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts krazy with this red light sh*t
it seems by what ive been reading....that unless they have fixed the problem with the newer shipped systems, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SEND IT TO MICROSOFT at one point or another....
 09-23-2007, 09:27 AM         #302
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BADBOI said:
so i just got my xbox elite 2 days ago....and for sum reason, now when i put da games in...it doesnt read da cd's and makes this weird sound....so um wat to do?
do you get an "unplayable disc" error or anything?
 10 years ago '06        #303
lastdaze 
space
space
$617 | Props total: 77 77
i know some people that have never had a problem, its wierd, i am definitely not going to be taking any more chances, going to ps3 asap
 10 years ago '04        #304
BADBOI 
space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
 T.O.N.Y said:
do you get an "unplayable disc" error or anything?
well when da game decided to finaly load, itll eventually say dat its unplayable.

but then i check da cd, clean it, and when i put it in da xbox and it tries loadin it when its booting up, it makes the sound. wheres its tryiong to read the cd, but starts clickin
 10 years ago '04        #305
BADBOI 
space
space
man i was on da phone for these fu*ks from MS for an hour and they aint help sh*t!

10 years ago '06        #306
lastdaze 
space
space
$617 | Props total: 77 77
yeah, their cust. service people are idiots, good luck, im just waiting on my new one to be sent back so i can go get a ps3
 10 years ago '04        #307
BADBOI 
space
space
i think its just da disc...so ill be testing da sh*t on halo 3...if it acts up then, then i will definetly be sendin da sh*t back .
 09-24-2007, 03:07 AM         #308
Snipe2Kill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That guy is so cool.
 10 years ago '04        #309
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
I sent my original 360 back for repair a little over a week ago and about to send my second one that just gave me the 3 rings of death. This is ridiculous...I wanted to play NBA 2K8 when it comes out next week. My question is how long does it take you to get your 360 back after Microsoft has received it?
 10 years ago '04        #310
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,444 | Props total: 5535 5535
i would say 2 weeks cause i sent mine to them and they received it on the 12 i think. and i just got it back yesterday right in time for halo 3. But they didnt send me back the original one of mine, they sent me a diff one with a note saying "this system was sent to speed up the repair process" and gave me my 1 month live free card.
 09-26-2007, 01:39 PM         #311
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on one of my 360's it will play for about 20 minutes and then freeze up, I don't get the red rings but I called Microsoft anyways and told them it would freeze and then i'd get the red rings, so, back to MS it goes !
 09-27-2007, 03:03 PM         #312
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just got mine sback today had a str8 seizure when i opened up the box....
 10 years ago '06        #313
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
this motherfu*king sh*t keeps freezing, wtf, i'm getting ready to play me some Halo 3 and this motherfu*ker wanna act stupid
 09-27-2007, 08:04 PM         #314
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm having problems with Live too, I can't connect to any games, and the marketplace keeps saying "unavailable", it took me almost a half hour to recover my gamertag, and it won't let me onto
 10 years ago '04        #315
Djtimberlake00 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 101 101
just got the 3 red lights after i put in the halo 3 disc ?!?!
waits 2 years to fuk up on me now
 10 years ago '05        #316
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 The Utmost said:
i got it...this is my 1st halo game...i dont love it...i dont necessarily hate it...to me its just a generic fps in terms of what u can actually do in the game but its over blown and over hyped because everybody plays online 24/7 i mean u can't take cover u can't sprint or anything like that and on top of those things it gets something as little as climbing a ladder wrong cause u can still see ur gun...im just saying there is nothing special, groundbreaking or revolutionary about this game at all and i think alot of people know this but their love for the franchise blinds them

*waits for feelings to be caught*
yOU mY fRIEND..yOU IS MY IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #317
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 The Utmost said:
i got it...this is my 1st halo game...i dont love it...i dont necessarily hate it...to me its just a generic fps in terms of what u can actually do in the game but its over blown and over hyped because everybody plays online 24/7 i mean u can't take cover u can't sprint or anything like that and on top of those things it gets something as little as climbing a ladder wrong cause u can still see ur gun...im just saying there is nothing special, groundbreaking or revolutionary about this game at all and i think alot of people know this but their love for the franchise blinds them

*waits for feelings to be caught*
yOU mY fRIEND..yOU IS MY IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #318
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
Yo everybody should turn their 360's in at the end of their 360's warranty...
 10 years ago '04        #319
fat-phat 
space
space
space
$365 | Props total: 0 0
 FeS RoY said:
this motherfu*king sh*t keeps freezing, wtf, i'm getting ready to play me some Halo 3 and this motherfu*ker wanna act stupid
my 360 was freezing,but now its just has the 3 red lights....My cousin's got the 3 red lights three days before mine....we were'nt trying to play halo 3 tho....i think MS does the sh!t with those updates.
 10 years ago '05        #320
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Word my sh*t be freezing too man. Was fun playing with you tonight though. Tearing sh*t up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy