Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-25-2007, 05:11 PM         #221
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mines is on the way back :appluase: finally...well actually i sent it off 2 weeks ago so its pretty quick...they sent it off today so i should get in the mail round wed thursday....can't wait...gotta play 3 games..madden, all pro 2k8 and shadowrun......im just mad gta got pushed back...
 10 years ago '05        #222
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
so basically if u aint got warranty u fu*ked right? dont even contact MS and tell them sh*t just sit with the L and try that towel sh*t??
 08-25-2007, 08:01 PM         #223
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
so basically if u aint got warranty u fu*ked right? dont even contact MS and tell them sh*t just sit with the L and try that towel sh*t??
naw ur just half fu*ked...cuz if its outta warranty then u gotta pay..n only way it can be outta warranty is if u modded it cuz they extened all 360's warranties to 3 years...so..........yea....only way its outta warranty is if u moded i think atleast..
 10 years ago '04        #224
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
mines is on the way back :appluase: finally...well actually i sent it off 2 weeks ago so its pretty quick...they sent it off today so i should get in the mail round wed thursday....can't wait...gotta play 3 games..madden, all pro 2k8 and shadowrun......im just mad gta got pushed back...
how long did it take for them to repair it?
 10 years ago '05        #225
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
naw ur just half fu*ked...cuz if its outta warranty then u gotta pay..n only way it can be outta warranty is if u modded it cuz they extened all 360's warranties to 3 years...so..........yea....only way its outta warranty is if u moded i think atleast..
but what if u didnt even send for warranty from the outset? u gotta pay? or they wont even fu*k with u all together?
 10 years ago '05        #226
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
try registering you 360 online and it'll tell you if its under warranty or not. and when it asks you "please explain whats wrong", just say 3 red lights.

and to the people who already received your systems repaired, how long did it take for them to fix it before they ship it? cuz it took 5 days for me to get my box and 5 days for them to receive my system.
 08-25-2007, 09:36 PM         #227
Filthy_McNasty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
but what if u didnt even send for warranty from the outset? u gotta pay? or they wont even fu*k with u all together?
yea just register that sh*t online it should still be under warranty cuz u dont gotta send no papers off..just register it on xbox.com...it should still be under warranty and if its not i dont kno why then...

STL-FYNEST314 said:
try registering you 360 online and it'll tell you if its under warranty or not. and when it asks you "please explain whats wrong", just say 3 red lights.

and to the people who already received your systems repaired, how long did it take for them to fix it before they ship it? cuz it took 5 days for me to get my box and 5 days for them to receive my system.
yea about the same...took me 3 days for mybox and it took them bout 8 for my system to get there. but as soon as i got word they recieved it next morning i checked the status n it had changed my serial n said no pending repair which means its on its way back to me
 10 years ago '04        #228
roc420 
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
Last night my power went out and I decided to bring my 360 to my friends. I accidentally knocked it over while playing Madden 08 and it made this weird noise. After the game ended it said this disc in unreadable and it says that every time i try to play the game again. There is a big ring embedded into the back of the disc that won't come off. Does anyone know what this means? Help me out. Is my game just shot or is the system? My hard drive still works and I can play my music, but I don't own any other games so I am not sure......????

P.S. THIS SUCKS
 08-26-2007, 12:51 PM         #229
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
try another game?
 10 years ago '06        #230
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 the hater said:
try another game?
is that halo 3 i see in your gamercard?
 08-26-2007, 01:03 PM         #231
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
is that halo 3 i see in your gamercard?

no :(
 10 years ago '04        #232
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
check your connections because mine did that when the avi cords came lose
 10 years ago '04        #233
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 9 9
your disc is fu*ked, its over for that madden, you better take it back and say it was like that when you opened it, they will probably trade you, go to walmart they take anything back
 10 years ago '05        #234
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
when a game is inside of the xbox360 and is up and running... if you move the console from sitting up right to laying flat (and vice versa) the dvd will be damaged...

seems to be the case with Madden when you're 360 was knocked over... either take the game back, or go to gamestop and get their dvd repairing gel.

over a year ago, a friend of mine moved his console by accident and damaged his NBA 2k6 DVD.. he went to gamestop, got the gel, applied it to the dvd and said the ring disappeared and the game was playable again.
 10 years ago '04        #235
roc420 
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
 P-Hill said:
when a game is inside of the xbox360 and is up and running... if you move the console from sitting up right to laying flat (and vice versa) the dvd will be damaged...

seems to be the case with Madden when you're 360 was knocked over... either take the game back, or go to gamestop and get their dvd repairing gel.

over a year ago, a friend of mine moved his console by accident and damaged his NBA 2k6 DVD.. he went to gamestop, got the gel, applied it to the dvd and said the ring disappeared and the game was playable again.
i took it back to game stop and they looked at it and said its called a laser burn. i bought a new one and it works fine. still gonna try to take it back somewhere tho...
 10 years ago '04        #236
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
my sh*t will be here wednesday, it went out friday and its got a new serial number and sh*t, they got it i think the 17th so it took them a week to fix it and send it on its way back to me. hopefully everything is straight with it, i got bioshock sitting next to me for over a week and im dying to play that bi*ch
 10 years ago '04        #237
tdb33 
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 149 149
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
that new extended warranty only covers the three red lights... i got one red light on mine bottom right hand side and they said the new warranty doesnt cover that
 10 years ago '05        #238
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Thats why you don't leave your 360 in vertical position, I honestly don't know why people do that, I personally think it's a retarded trend with consoles these days. Keep it in horizontal position because if you move your 360 while the disc is inside it will get scratched.
 10 years ago '04        #239
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
well i keep my sh*t vertical and never have an issue. i also dont kick my sh*t over or touch it at all unless im putting a game in or taking it out.
 10 years ago '07        #240
Chris Rocks 1 heat pts
space
space
$309 | Props total: 33 33
 S1xth said:
well i keep my sh*t vertical and never have an issue. i also dont kick my sh*t over or touch it at all unless im putting a game in or taking it out.
Co sign.

It's on a flat surface, don't touch it unless i'm putting a game in/switching games/taking a game out, plus wireless controllers are a God send. So the chances of it falling over are slim to none.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy