Official 360 Repair {Help} Thread (ALL TOPICS INVOLVING HW FAILURE IN HERE PLEASE)

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
 htownplaya said:
Ok, i just got the empty box to put my Xbox in. The UPS sticker that comes with the box, i know it goes over the existing one that was already on the box. Now, do i place it over the old ship to address or right underneath it, or how would they know where to ship it back to me after it's done.
they can tell by the serial on your console and the entry in the ups account. i put the sticker right ontop of the one originally put on the box when it was sent to me when i shipped it out last friday, its already in tx and sh*t. your lucky because it only has to go from houston to mcallen lol
 10 years ago '07        #202
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
lucky because it only has to go from houston to mcallen lol
Haha hell yea it took UPS 5 days to get my 360 to them.
 10 years ago '04        #203
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Lol he could probably drive over there if he wanted and just drop it off himself
 10 years ago '07        #204
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
^^^hell no i gotta drive all the way to the border and sh*t........but aight shipping my sh*t tomorrow
 10 years ago '04        #205
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,653 | Props total: 15114 15114
 Escrow said:
What does it look like?
 10 years ago '04        #206
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
 Chris Cassius said:
Haha hell yea it took UPS 5 days to get my 360 to them.
took them a week just to ship the fu*king box out to me..finally arrives at the repair center tomorrow
 10 years ago '04        #207
ndesent 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 23 23
yo just a lil update the towel trick worked for about a month. after that i tried it again and no go. so finally i started reading some sh*t about xclamps. well come to find out there is a better way. I used 4 stacks of 3 pennys on the four black things next to the xclamps. it was a bi*ch to get some of those screws off too. But with this trick my sh*t been working for 3 months str8 and its even quieter then before and seems to boot up faster and stuff.
 10 years ago '04        #208
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
i got a question..im using the "new" xbox.com repair section to track my 360's progress and last night they updated me via email to tell me it arrived at the repair center so today i logged into the repair section of xbox.com and clicked on my 360's serial number is registered devices and now it says a totally different serial number for my 360 and that its out of warrenty?! lol..are they fixing 360s anymore or are they still sending out refurbished units as soon as they get a broken one in?..im lost here and a bit worried
 08-17-2007, 04:16 PM         #209
kr0nikk_F8L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you'll more than likely recieve a refurb or new one...
 08-17-2007, 04:17 PM         #210
kr0nikk_F8L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ndesent said:
yo just a lil update the towel trick worked for about a month. after that i tried it again and no go. so finally i started reading some sh*t about xclamps. well come to find out there is a better way. I used 4 stacks of 3 pennys on the four black things next to the xclamps. it was a bi*ch to get some of those screws off too. But with this trick my sh*t been working for 3 months str8 and its even quieter then before and seems to boot up faster and stuff.
you replaced the xclamps or you just put the stacks of pennies on the ram chips?
 08-17-2007, 04:18 PM         #211
kr0nikk_F8L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
naw, i meant would there be the new heat sink and the smaller chips that reduced heat in teh xbox im gettin in return?
you should get the new heatsinks, dont know about the chips though
 10 years ago '04        #212
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
i callled support and they said the serial number is a blank one when the dont know your serial they put that as default while reparing. not the exact one but the numbers at the end indicate its a placeholder serial, i did find out the a**hole that took my info for the repair wrote my serial down wrong on my account and put mine on somebody elses repair..says its registered to a different dude when it isnt and i have proof..they said it'll get fixed and sent back properly regardless but i had to have dude call a person higher up and try to figure the sh*t out..im a bit pissed right now because people can do theyre job right but hopefully it doesnt take forever to get my sh*t back..its already been 15 days since i called them to get a box sent out and my system just got there yesterday
 10 years ago '04        #213
ndesent 
space
space
naw didnt replace my clamps......dont know how...so i just did the stacks of pennies
 10 years ago '04        #214
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,179 | Props total: 974 974
i have a 360 that reads cd just fine, but when i put in a game or a dvd i get a disk read error or it does not read it at all. any suggestions?
 10 years ago '07        #215
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
 quintosis03 said:
i have a 360 that reads cd just fine, but when i put in a game or a dvd i get a disk read error or it does not read it at all. any suggestions?
mine doesnt read anything must be something wrong with the disk drive im sending mine in :(
 10 years ago '04        #216
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
Hey guyz i got the 3 red lights yesterday i called xbox tech dept and there sending the box and stuff. i tryed everthing to get it back to life nothing happened. So this afternoon i was like wut the hake try again and its working u think i still should send it away. Do the 360's now have the new heatsink when they send back. Props will be Given
 10 years ago '07        #217
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
Who Do I Holla At To Fix This Problem? I Heard They Made A Site For This Problem. Can Someone Forward Me There?
 10 years ago '07        #218
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
 kukkudo said:
Hey guyz i got the 3 red lights yesterday i called xbox tech dept and there sending the box and stuff. i tryed everthing to get it back to life nothing happened. So this afternoon i was like wut the hake try again and its working u think i still should send it away. Do the 360's now have the new heatsink when they send back. Props will be Given
i dont think they add the new heat sink im sending mine in like tomorrow....and nah just keep ur xbox and i think u gotta call and cancel the repair i think
 08-23-2007, 01:30 PM         #219
CALIHUSTLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel em but i would rather just get my sh*t fixed the right way
 10 years ago '04        #220
ndesent 
space
space
i also noticed you have to play wit the tightness of the blackscrews to get it to work right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy