Kurupt is one the most underrated in the rap game. PERIOD

most viewed right now
 72
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,261 | Props total: 24784 24784
 shonuff12 said:
you've got to be joking me.....

this guy...


he jus dunno
 07-02-2007, 10:03 PM         #42
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young clyde said:
this guy...


he jus dunno


You wanna know about underrated MCs?

AZ, Masta Ace, Zion I, Ransom, Paul Cain are underrated MCS

Kurupt is some has been still living off snoops residuals
 11 years ago '07        #43
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,287 | Props total: 20139 20139
 RaCs said:
kurupt is a.ss



Well I comes through with two packs
of the bomb prophalaks for protection
So my fu*kin sac won't collapse
Cause nowaday's, sh*t's evading the x-rays
Sending young motherfu*kers to an early grave
I wonder, if my terrifying tactics of torturing MC's
shows my heart's as cold as the tundra
Electryfing like thunder, I'm just too much
Rough and raw with that motherfu*kin poisonous touch
I'm an MC with lyrics that's tha fu*kin bom-bay
Ya got dissed, that's before it's ingest like balmay
My rhymes, I leave a mark on ya mind
As the deadly vibes spread through ya head like sand pine
There's no escape, nah I ain't blastin
I use my mental to a.ssassinate a.ssassin's for those askin
Opposed to laughin, raw maniacal villian
Laughter enhances the chances of tha k!llin
Why is that? Cuz smilin faces decieve
You best believe, to MC's I'm the deadliest disease
My thoughts rip ya throat and make it hard to breathe
Ya whole camp's under seige, and I'm Jason Vorhees
In the heat of the night is when I defeat and ignite mikes
My verbal snipe, your vocab on site
I'm out tha cut, uncut and raw with no clause for all
So all my rhymes hit and split tha bricks on the wall
Ya already have an idea about tha superior sphere
The greater rhyme creator on both sides of tha equator
I rock from here to there, to Philly and back
To LA on the spot where I rock and bust like straps
As your views get overshadowed when you come in contact
Beware, set and prepare to enter verbal combat
 11 years ago '06        #44
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,261 | Props total: 24784 24784
 shonuff12 said:


You wanna know about underrated MCs?

AZ, Masta Ace, Zion I, Ransom, Paul Cain are underrated MCS

Kurupt is some has been still living off snoops residuals
they not underrated... n*ggaz praise those dudes everyday on here.. jus cuz those n*ggaz cant sell records doesnt make them underrated


i jus dont think kurupt gets the credit he deserves in my opinion...
 11 years ago '05        #45
o6diplomat 
space
avatar space
space
$394 | Props total: 0 0
kurupt "use to be nice" now that n*gga is garbage. westcoast n*ggas is lazy
wit the flo and dont wanna put the young n*ggas on.last kurupt banger"Streets is a Mutha" PERIOD!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #46
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,261 | Props total: 24784 24784
 o6diplomat said:
kurupt "use to be nice" now that n*gga is garbage. westcoast n*ggas is lazy
wit the flo and dont wanna put the young n*ggas on.last kurupt banger"Streets is a Mutha" PERIOD!!!!


i guess thats ur opinion but i doubt u herd any of his more recent albums... not like Streetz IZ a Mutha but sum good quality sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #47
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 2474 2474
fu*k what the haters say, they havent listen to kurupt enuff 2 respect dude..
 11 years ago '06        #48
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,261 | Props total: 24784 24784
forreal
 11 years ago '06        #49
J.Shykes 
space
avatar space
space
$1,590 | Props total: 2408 2408
You can't be under rated when you're inconsistant as a muthafukka. I saw him rip the Rap City booth months ago and that was the only hot thing I heard him spit. He's got the Eminem/Prodigy syndrome.
 07-03-2007, 10:51 PM         #50
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young clyde said:
they not underrated... n*ggaz praise those dudes everyday on here.. jus cuz those n*ggaz cant sell records doesnt make them underrated


i jus dont think kurupt gets the credit he deserves in my opinion...
@ this..cats is praising Zion-I on bx? Bullsh*t

And when I say underrated I am talking about the general public, not heads
 07-03-2007, 11:03 PM         #51
Patrickthadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1999 called... they want their opinion back.... kurupt is a big part of what made both chronic albums classics though.


 young clyde said:
n*gga is never mentioned among the greats but personally he in my top 20.... what y'all think i know i cant be the only person that think so.... he in the top 5 definitely in the west i think




 07-04-2007, 01:24 AM         #52
Leroy Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He a beast. He k!lled that sh*t on Rap City
 11 years ago '06        #53
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,261 | Props total: 24784 24784
 shonuff12 said:
@ this..cats is praising Zion-I on bx? Bullsh*t

And when I say underrated I am talking about the general public, not heads


well im just sayin.... black thought, AZ, Zion-I etc.. everyone know they got skillz... anyone who knows anything about real hiphop kno they hav skillz just in the general public they dont sell records but kurupt most n*ggaz on here say hes garbage when i say hes far from that hes in the top 20 GOAT yes i sed it TOP 20 GOAT
 11 years ago '07        #54
J-Calli 
space
avatar space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
The Streetz is a mutha is a classic. Kurupt is lyrically a beast and his flow is unique. I must admit lately he has kinda fallen off, but dont get it twisted for one second.

Kurupt is definately in my top 20.
 07-04-2007, 11:38 AM         #55
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young clyde said:
well im just sayin.... black thought, AZ, Zion-I etc.. everyone know they got skillz... anyone who knows anything about real hiphop kno they hav skillz just in the general public they dont sell records but kurupt most n*ggaz on here say hes garbage when i say hes far from that hes in the top 20 GOAT yes i sed it TOP 20 GOAT
top 20? Hell no
 11 years ago '06        #56
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,261 | Props total: 24784 24784
 shonuff12 said:
top 20? Hell no

yeah and joe budden is in ur top 20 right??
 07-04-2007, 09:32 PM         #57
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young clyde said:
yeah and joe budden is in ur top 20 right??
I never actually wrote out a top 20..but seeing as Joe has ONE ALBUM...I don't know if I could put him top 20

btw Joe >>>> Kurupt

on ONE album he's better than Kurupt..on mixtapes alone he's better than Kurupt, and so are A LOT of other cats. I have actually downloaded 3-4 of Kurupts other projects because I liked the old death row sh*t, and he's HORRIBLE. He did have a hot verse on hi teks new joint though

I'm not some hater who doesn't recognize a cat who can spit...Kurupt just isn't anything special..and he's damn sure not as good as you are tryna say he is
 11 years ago '06        #58
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,261 | Props total: 24784 24784
 shonuff12 said:
I never actually wrote out a top 20..but seeing as Joe has ONE ALBUM...I don't know if I could put him top 20

btw Joe >>>> Kurupt

on ONE album he's better than Kurupt..on mixtapes alone he's better than Kurupt, and so are A LOT of other cats. I have actually downloaded 3-4 of Kurupts other projects because I liked the old death row sh*t, and he's HORRIBLE. He did have a hot verse on hi teks new joint though

I'm not some hater who doesn't recognize a cat who can spit...Kurupt just isn't anything special..and he's damn sure not as good as you are tryna say he is


ok dont get me wrong but joe budden is overrated.. dude came out a few deep songs and ppl r sayin hes the best in the game riight now but hes really not close to it... but u cant compare joe budden to a cat thats been doin it since before u've listened to rap... i dont think u even heard much of kurupt besides his more popular sh*t so :thumbsdow


kurupt > buddens
 07-06-2007, 08:35 AM         #59
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young clyde said:
ok dont get me wrong but joe budden is overrated.. dude came out a few deep songs and ppl r sayin hes the best in the game riight now but hes really not close to it... but u cant compare joe budden to a cat thats been doin it since before u've listened to rap... i dont think u even heard much of kurupt besides his more popular sh*t so :thumbsdow


kurupt > buddens
I've heard plenty of Kurupt, I've certianly heard Cali Iz Active and Dogg Chit and they were both horrible. I have not heard the album he made under "Young Gotti" but I am not interested anyway, I just don't think dude is that talented, you're gonna have to deal with it.

And anyone calling Joe best in the game right now is overdoing it...you can't be GOAT off a few mixtapes
 11 years ago '06        #60
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,261 | Props total: 24784 24784
 shonuff12 said:
I've heard plenty of Kurupt, I've certianly heard Cali Iz Active and Dogg Chit and they were both horrible. I have not heard the album he made under "Young Gotti" but I am not interested anyway, I just don't think dude is that talented, you're gonna have to deal with it.

And anyone calling Joe best in the game right now is overdoing it...you can't be GOAT off a few mixtapes

alrite man w/e im tryna convince you kurupts is in the top 20 becuase its all opinion but dogg chit & caali iz active was trash i will admit and those albums both came out within the past 2 years so i dont think ur opinion is legit if those two albums is all u know of kurupt
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
115 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy