Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2007, 01:51 AM         #161
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since when were Irish people called n*ggers? lol. Seriously.
 06-30-2007, 01:51 AM         #162
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.V. Da Goddess said:
Lol, it depends on which Jews you are talkin' about. If you are talkin' about the modern day so called "jews" in the land of Yisrael (Israel), then you are WRONG. They are not the real jews of that land. Learn ya history ya dig. The real jews were and still is black. thank-you.

Lol the real Jews are black?

Lol you clearly don't know what on earth you're talking about! Learn your history.

I think you have mistaken the word "Jew" with "Hebrew / Israelite."

The Jewish ethnic group is not black and while some historians debate that they did not in fact come from the Hebrew race (which they claim looked similar to the Ethiopians at the time) and they are actually decendants of the of converts to Judaism, most historians would believe that it is a mix of both, so there is a strong liklihood that many Jews are of direct Hebrew descent.
 06-30-2007, 02:11 AM         #163
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
Lol the real Jews are black?

Lol you clearly don't know what on earth you're talking about! Learn your history.

I think you have mistaken the word "Jew" with "Hebrew / Israelite."

The Jewish ethnic group is not black and while some historians debate that they did not in fact come from the Hebrew race (which they claim looked similar to the Ethiopians at the time) and they are actually decendants of the of converts to Judaism, most historians would believe that it is a mix of both, so there is a strong liklihood that many Jews are of direct Hebrew descent.
Lol. You got it all mixed up son.

Jewish and Jews are 2 different things. Thats why i said the REAL Jews. Nowadays people call a person a "Jew" if they are Jewish. Jewish people are believers and followers of Judaism. Get that straight. And a Hebrew and a Jew( non-followers of judaism) is the same thing. And the people in that land are not the REAL Jews, they MIGRATED there. Thats why they are called Israelis instead of Israelites. And I doubt if there is still a Hebrew Israelite still in Yisrael being that they were scattered across the four corners of the earth.

Last edited by S.V. Da Goddess; 06-30-2007 at 02:23 AM..
 06-30-2007, 02:46 AM         #164
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.V. Da Goddess said:
Since when were Irish people called n*ggers? lol. Seriously.
Obviously not now, but brush up on your history and you shall see what I was referring to. Like Seriously.

Last edited by catchaBreath; 06-30-2007 at 02:47 AM..
 06-30-2007, 03:06 AM         #165
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i havent read all the responses, BUT i mean the fact he was black made the producers or whatever jump the gun..its like "eh, hes black, he must be guilty"

raw, but the truth and if anyone thinks anything but that your blind
 06-30-2007, 03:22 AM         #166
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.V. Da Goddess said:
Lol. You got it all mixed up son.

Jewish and Jews are 2 different things. Thats why i said the REAL Jews. Nowadays people call a person a "Jew" if they are Jewish. Jewish people are believers and followers of Judaism. Get that straight. And a Hebrew and a Jew( non-followers of judaism) is the same thing. And the people in that land are not the REAL Jews, they MIGRATED there. Thats why they are called Israelis instead of Israelites. And I doubt if there is still a Hebrew Israelite still in Yisrael being that they were scattered across the four corners of the earth.

Ashkenazi Jews

Make up around 80% of the Jewish population today.

Although the historical record itself is very limited, there is a consensus of cultural, linguistic, and genetic evidence that the Ashkenazi Jewish population originated in the Middle East. When they arrived in northern France and the Rhineland sometime around 800-1000 CE, the Ashkenazi Jews brought with them both Rabbinic Judaism and the Babylonian Talmudic culture that underlies it. Yiddish, once spoken by the vast majority of Ashkenazi Jewry, is a Jewish language which developed from the Middle High German vernacular, heavily influenced by Hebrew and Aramaic. (By comparison, the Greek or Latin influence on Yiddish was much less significant). Recent research in human genetics has also demonstrated that a significant component of Ashkenazi ancestry is Middle Eastern.

European Jews became called "Ashkenaz" because the main centers of Jewish learning were located in Germany. "Ashkenaz" is a Medieval Hebrew name for Germany.

Sephardhim Jews:

The Sephardhim, broadly speaking, are those Jews who 'from time immemorial' have lived in North Africa, the Middle East and the very south of eastern Europe. At one time they also inhabited Spain during the period of Muslim role there (711 A.D. - 1609 A.D.), but were either wiped out or forced to flee by the Trinitarian Christian Inquisition, who officially completed this project of theirs in 1492 A.D. Thus after this date there were virtually no Sephardhic Jews living in Spain, and many of the Sephardhic Jews living in North Africa, the Middle East and the very south of eastern Europe after this date were in fact Jews from Spain - or their descendants - rather than being the descendants of the Jews who had lived in these countries since the time of Moses and Jesus - and before - and who were principally from the Tribe of Israel.

Genetic Evidence:

A. Silvana Santachiara-Benerecetti, Ornella Semino, G. Passarino, A. Torroni, R. Brd!cka, M. Fellous, G. Modiano. "The common, Near-Eastern origin of Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews supported by Y-chromosome similarity." Annals of Human Genetics 57 (January 1993): 55-64 (part 1). Excerpts:

"About 80 Sephardim, 80 Ashkenazim and 100 Czechoslovaks were examined for the Y-specific RFLPs revealed by the probes p12f2 and p49a,f on TaqI DNA digests. The aim of the study was to investigate the origin of the Ashkenazi gene pool through the analysis of markers which, having an exclusively holoandric transmission, are useful to estimate paternal gene flow. The comparison of the two groups of Jews with each other and with Czechoslovaks (which have been taken as a representative source of foreign Y-chromosomes for Ashkenazim) shows a great similarity between Sephardim and Ashkenazim who are very different from Czechoslovaks. On the other hand both groups of Jews appear to be closely related to Lebanese. A preliminary evaluation suggests that the contribution of foreign males to the Ashkenazi gene pool has been very low (1% or less per generation)."

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 06-30-2007 at 03:30 AM..
 06-30-2007, 03:49 AM         #167
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The origins of the Lemba "Black Jews" of southern Africa: evidence from p12F2 and other Y-chromosome markers.

Spurdle AB, Jenkins T.

Department of Human Genetics, School of Pathology, The South African Institute for Medical Research and University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.

The Lemba are a southern African Bantu-speaking population claiming Jewish ancestry. Allele frequencies at four different Y-specific polymorphic loci, as well as extended-haplotype frequencies that included data from several loci, were analyzed in an attempt to establish the genetic affinities and origins of the Lemba. The results suggest that > or = 50% of the Lemba Y chromosomes are Semitic in origin, approximately 40% are Negroid, and the ancestry of the remainder cannot be resolved. These Y-specific genetic findings are consistent with Lemba oral tradition, and analysis of the history of Jewish people and their a.ssociation with Africa indicates that the historical facts are not incompatible with theories concerning the origin of the Lemba.
I'm not for or against the black Jews I'm just saying if there can be the Lemba group of Jews in africa why couln't their have been black jews in the "promise land".

Second if Moses could grew up in egypt "Land of the blacks" and pass himself as black or an egyptian would he not have to be black. Plus the Jews spent time in egypt as slaves but some may argue as hired worker, you thinkin their would be some mixing going on. I'm not for or against the black jew thing but I do see how it could be possible.

Last edited by Domic462; 06-30-2007 at 03:58 AM..
 06-30-2007, 03:58 AM         #168
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
Ashkenazi Jews

Make up around 80% of the Jewish population today.

Although the historical record itself is very limited, there is a consensus of cultural, linguistic, and genetic evidence that the Ashkenazi Jewish population originated in the Middle East. When they arrived in northern France and the Rhineland sometime around 800-1000 CE, the Ashkenazi Jews brought with them both Rabbinic Judaism and the Babylonian Talmudic culture that underlies it. Yiddish, once spoken by the vast majority of Ashkenazi Jewry, is a Jewish language which developed from the Middle High German vernacular, heavily influenced by Hebrew and Aramaic. (By comparison, the Greek or Latin influence on Yiddish was much less significant). Recent research in human genetics has also demonstrated that a significant component of Ashkenazi ancestry is Middle Eastern.

European Jews became called "Ashkenaz" because the main centers of Jewish learning were located in Germany. "Ashkenaz" is a Medieval Hebrew name for Germany.

Sephardhim Jews:

The Sephardhim, broadly speaking, are those Jews who 'from time immemorial' have lived in North Africa, the Middle East and the very south of eastern Europe. At one time they also inhabited Spain during the period of Muslim role there (711 A.D. - 1609 A.D.), but were either wiped out or forced to flee by the Trinitarian Christian Inquisition, who officially completed this project of theirs in 1492 A.D. Thus after this date there were virtually no Sephardhic Jews living in Spain, and many of the Sephardhic Jews living in North Africa, the Middle East and the very south of eastern Europe after this date were in fact Jews from Spain - or their descendants - rather than being the descendants of the Jews who had lived in these countries since the time of Moses and Jesus - and before - and who were principally from the Tribe of Israel.

Genetic Evidence:

A. Silvana Santachiara-Benerecetti, Ornella Semino, G. Passarino, A. Torroni, R. Brd*cka, M. Fellous, G. Modiano. "The common, Near-Eastern origin of Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews supported by Y-chromosome similarity." Annals of Human Genetics 57 (January 1993): 55-64 (part 1). Excerpts:

"About 80 Sephardim, 80 Ashkenazim and 100 Czechoslovaks were examined for the Y-specific RFLPs revealed by the probes p12f2 and p49a,f on TaqI DNA digests. The aim of the study was to investigate the origin of the Ashkenazi gene pool through the analysis of markers which, having an exclusively holoandric transmission, are useful to estimate paternal gene flow. The comparison of the two groups of Jews with each other and with Czechoslovaks (which have been taken as a representative source of foreign Y-chromosomes for Ashkenazim) shows a great similarity between Sephardim and Ashkenazim who are very different from Czechoslovaks. On the other hand both groups of Jews appear to be closely related to Lebanese. A preliminary evaluation suggests that the contribution of foreign males to the Ashkenazi gene pool has been very low (1% or less per generation)."
And still you prove nothing you have wasted your time. Learn the history of those groups of so called "jews" before you decide to use them to defend yourself. If you would've knew the history of those so called "jewish" groups you wouldnt have posted it.
 06-30-2007, 04:23 AM         #169
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
I'm not for or against the black Jews I'm just saying if there can be the Lemba group of Jews in africa why couln't their have been black jews in the "promise land".

Second if Moses could grew up in egypt "Land of the blacks" and pass himself as black or an egyptian would he not have to be black. Plus the Jews spent time in egypt as slaves but some may argue as hired worker, you thinkin their would be some mixing going on. I'm not for or against the black jew thing but I do see how it could be possible.
Read the bible. That simple. And by the way Moses was not Egyptian he was a hebrew.
 06-30-2007, 04:29 AM         #170
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.V. Da Goddess said:
Read the bible. That simple. And by the way Moses was not Egyptian he was a hebrew.
I never said he was egyptian I just said if he could pass himself as one if you read what I said correctly.
 10 years ago '05        #171
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 bangabi*ch said:
we all know the story of the boy who cried wolf.
exactly
 06-30-2007, 06:08 AM         #172
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
After 4548305835830 of SLAVERY... We EARNED our fu*kin RACE CARD.

So get the fu*k over it bi*ches
after how long of slavery

DUMB c*ntS LEARN THIS: every race and peoples throughout the planet have endured slavery, some have endured genocide etc.

basicly black ppl, just like white ppl and every other race have it sooo easy today (in the western world) and yet they still complain about slavery, well im going 2 ask 4 repirations from rome any greeks want2 ask 4 some ££ from the byzantes? and israelites do tehy get ££ off the egyptians?

and lol @ get over it no black ppl who still hark on about slavery need 2 get over it you were never a slave how do u even know your ancestors were?
 10 years ago '07        #173
bugnsc 
space
space
space
$15 | Props total: 0 0
Ignorance is bliss ! You are proving that racism is alive and thriving becuz of ur post . Why would u label it(headline) as such when it wasn't reported that way. Every man is entitled to his own opinion and that happens to be Mr. Washington's. When u start suffering the same degradation and persecution that blacks have face for hundreds of years(no we can't forget the past, becuz people like you won't let us) then we 'll stop, cuz it will be you crying then.
 06-30-2007, 08:58 AM         #174
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
i havent read all the responses, BUT i mean the fact he was black made the producers or whatever jump the gun..its like "eh, hes black, he must be guilty"

raw, but the truth and if anyone thinks anything but that your blind
Looks like you yourself have jumped the gun buddy. Dude admitted saying what he said about homos3xuals. That's not accepted if you're black OR white.

So you truley believe dude was punished because he was black and not because of what he said about homos3xuals? You must be blind...and ignorant.

Pulling race cards isn't like a Visa or American Express....you can't use it everywhere. (you like my line huh??) :D
 06-30-2007, 09:00 AM         #175
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bugnsc said:
Ignorance is bliss ! You are proving that racism is alive and thriving becuz of ur post . Why would u label it(headline) as such when it wasn't reported that way. Every man is entitled to his own opinion and that happens to be Mr. Washington's. When u start suffering the same degradation and persecution that blacks have face for hundreds of years(no we can't forget the past, becuz people like you won't let us) then we 'll stop, cuz it will be you crying then.
Get a fu*king kleenex and move on with life. Not everything has to do with race...dude was just mad he was booted cause he said something he shouldn't have said.

End of story. Next topic.
 10 years ago '07        #176
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
:iagree:
 06-30-2007, 09:31 AM         #177
BlackSaiyan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't cry about sh*t that don't exist. This isn't a case of racism but as long as racism is alive and prominent then people will cry about it. Racism, poverty, violence, etc. aren't fairy tales or stories from the X Files.
 06-30-2007, 09:39 AM         #178
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Guy Is A Whiney f*g**t!~
 06-30-2007, 09:48 AM         #179
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smokingsection
 06-30-2007, 02:34 PM         #180
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
after how long of slavery

DUMB c*ntS LEARN THIS: every race and peoples throughout the planet have endured slavery, some have endured genocide etc.

basicly black ppl, just like white ppl and every other race have it sooo easy today (in the western world) and yet they still complain about slavery, well im going 2 ask 4 repirations from rome any greeks want2 ask 4 some ££ from the byzantes? and israelites do tehy get ££ off the egyptians?

and lol @ get over it no black ppl who still hark on about slavery need 2 get over it you were never a slave how do u even know your ancestors were?
Our slavery was one of the worst in history that couldn't be compare to any other, for the first type race was based on the entire race of a group of people taking a blow to a massive group self esteem. fu*ked up the growth of the entrie of eastern, southern, and Central africa. Family was destroyed we were programmed into being believing black were the bottom of the bottom. Blacks were also pointed against each other and still are, and with all that we got no repurations
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy