Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2007, 11:22 PM         #141
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blacks always pull out the race card...ts utter bullsh*t
 06-29-2007, 11:28 PM         #142
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isaiah Washington is a fu*king tool..

Isn't the world of Hollywood one of the most liberal sections of America? If he goes round calling people f*g**ts, what does he expect?

All in all, homophobia and racism are similar, just unwarranted hate on people who are different..
 06-29-2007, 11:32 PM         #143
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
and your australian a.ss is always in threads about black people. that makes you a f*g**t.
how does that make me a f*g**t???

please explain...enlighten me with your ebonic tribespeak intelligence
 06-29-2007, 11:37 PM         #144
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
i tell you only hoes and f*g**ts go to where they dont belong. you dont like black people or u feel we complain a lot. make a fu*king white thread and place it as a sticky. we n*ggaz aint trying to be all in your business so get off our d*cks
blacks go where they dont belong too...and they get strung up by their neck to a tree
 10 years ago '07        #145
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 sunn4511 said:
jokes right? makes sense why u r in this thread. lol u hating on blacks becaquse u want to defend your homos3xual buddy in greg anatomy.
When the fu*k have I ever hated on a race???
 06-29-2007, 11:47 PM         #146
vagurl02  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
when white people stop doing racist sh*t (yall know who you are) we will stop "crying" about racism.
I agree that Washington was the cause of his own drama. Racism is a part of society, and tha sh*t ain't going no where. Racism will always exist as long as there are humans in existence. It's easy for the majority to ignore the minority, and think that their invisible. In the end, a.ss holes come in all races.

10 years ago '06        #147
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
After 4548305835830 of SLAVERY... We EARNED our fu*kin RACE CARD.

So get the fu*k over it bi*ches
 06-29-2007, 11:49 PM         #148
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
nah if we had a choice we will save some money so all of u can go to the moon and live. white people always getting into peoples business and u wonder why ur a.ss gets k!lled by stingray,get missing,attack by sharks and mountain lions, get k!lled by taliban. mind ur fu*king business because we really dont care about y'all
"my a.ss" has never been k!lled by a stingray...or attacked by sharks etc...im pretty sure that black people arent immune to shark attacks...oh and...the US army consists of blacks and whites...taliban is attacking the USA...not "white" people...so you lose...
 06-29-2007, 11:52 PM         #149
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:

yeah...so the jews can use it than ay? cause they went through slavery too...
 10 years ago '07        #150
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Endo said:

You did ABSOLUTELY nothing.. Please don't bi*ch about sh*t people actually had to go through like you went through that fu*ked up sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #151
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
hahahaha the jews are the same people as white people. they got gunz, they stole lands, they got nuclear weapons and they enslave us today. so come up with soemthing better to hate on n*ggaz. dont get mad because u really want to be a n*gga

Is anybody reading this sh*t? wtf
 06-30-2007, 12:07 AM         #152
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said:
yeah...so the jews can use it than ay? cause they went through slavery too...

Lol, it depends on which Jews you are talkin' about. If you are talkin' about the modern day so called "jews" in the land of Yisrael (Israel), then you are WRONG. They are not the real jews of that land. Learn ya history ya dig. The real jews were and still is black. thank-you.
 06-30-2007, 12:13 AM         #153
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
yes we are immune because we dont fu*kign bother the shark. if the taliban spend 2 hours with higgaz they will feel our pain. so u lose since they wont consider us an enemy. your a.ss is in australia, thats where they send all the retards,fags, criminals there i can see somethings never change.

firstly, your pain??? hahaha...yeah you went through slavery ay? umm...and yeah they do consider you an enemy...you're an american

also, ummmmmm...Australia's where they send the retards, f*gs and criminals??? since when...??? yeah during the 1788 to about 1850 convicts came here...but the latest immigrants that have come here are from England, New Zealand, Italy (After WW2) and Lebanon (Because of civil war)...but no, you know Australia more than me...even though im the one who lives here...:rolleyes: come on mate...you got any worthwhile comebacks? you sound like a 12 year old loser who gets picked on at school and whos only comeback is something unintelligent and lame like "no you're gay"...
 10 years ago '04        #154
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
one thing is
they said that man would never fly - we fly on planes now

they said a lot of things wouldnt happen
but it ended up happening so people should never lose hope

however humans are instinctually guided to survive
and will do whatever to accomplish that goal
any kind of warfare
psychological, physical, chemical
whatever
racism is a psychological type of warfare
that will somehow always exist
if they dont make fun of black people
no black people, they will make fun of indians
no indians, chinese, no chinese, italian

i just see it going like that

and i am not saying all white people
but quite a few admit there is no racism in the world
 06-30-2007, 12:49 AM         #155
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people just need to get some wealthy racist people like white people have. That way we can keep them from getting good jobs and turn law enforcement against them.
 06-30-2007, 01:00 AM         #156
mirak2610  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
respect my fresh
It appears to be his way at coping with being fired and getting back at ABC.
 06-30-2007, 01:09 AM         #157
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
and your australian a.ss is always in threads about black people. that makes you a f*g**t.
Silly terrorist.

I hope you like my signature image I made. :D
 06-30-2007, 01:16 AM         #158
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brownie_d said:
one thing is

any kind of warfare
whatever

What you say is somewhat true -- I'm Irish and we were one of the first to be called n1ggers. We were hated when we came to America. We couldn't get jobs, nobody would hire us.

If you recall the "NINA" acroynym -- "No Irish Need Apply". We overcame this, worked our a.sses off and help build most of New York City and its skyscrapers as it is today.

Same with my Native American side -- do you remember the trail of tears? I'm sure you're very aware of how our culture was wiped out -- more than any other culture in the world today.

Still, racism exists and will always exist because people are afraid of anyone who's different.

However, with this Isiah Washington tool, I believe this has nothing to do with race. Dude put down homos3xuals and then whines about white people putting him down for being black.

How can anyone even take this dude seriously?
 06-30-2007, 01:16 AM         #159
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brownie_d said:
one thing is

any kind of warfare
whatever

What you say is somewhat true -- I'm Irish and we were one of the first to be called n1ggers. We were hated when we came to America. We couldn't get jobs, nobody would hire us.

If you recall the "NINA" acronym -- "No Irish Need Apply". We overcame this, worked our a.sses off and help build most of New York City and its skyscrapers as it is today.

Same with my Native American side -- do you remember the trail of tears? I'm sure you're very aware of how our culture was wiped out -- more than any other culture in the world today.

Still, racism exists and will always exist because people are afraid of anyone who's different.

However, with this Isiah Washington tool, I believe this has nothing to do with race. Dude put down homos3xuals and then whines about white people putting him down for being black.

How can anyone even take this dude seriously?
 06-30-2007, 01:23 AM         #160
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said:
firstly, your pain??? hahaha...yeah you went through slavery ay? umm...and yeah they do consider you an enemy...you're an american

also, ummmmmm...Australia's where they send the retards, f*gs and criminals??? since when...??? yeah during the 1788 to about 1850 convicts came here...but the latest immigrants that have come here are from England, New Zealand, Italy (After WW2) and Lebanon (Because of civil war)...but no, you know Australia more than me...even though im the one who lives here...:rolleyes: come on mate...you got any worthwhile comebacks? you sound like a 12 year old loser who gets picked on at school and whos only comeback is something unintelligent and lame like "no you're gay"...
Don't mind Sunny boy over there, he's Boxden's known terrorist. Whenever he posts something, I usually get bowel movements.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy