Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2007, 07:52 PM         #121
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
No those threads were jokes
You shouldn't play like that...
 10 years ago '07        #122
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
I don't anymore.. I'm starting to fear that people actually think i'm gay now
 10 years ago '06        #123
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1550 1550
^^^^dint u make out with ur friend before u started driking wich was also a guy
 06-29-2007, 07:57 PM         #124
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Really? I usually find it to be the other way but thats interesting. I mean not trying to be on wizards side but he has a point. Imus was fired for his comments... And Kramer was attacked big time by the media for his effed up comments
Imus wasn't fired for his comments he was fired because of his sponsors pulling out. MSNBC decision to fire him wasn't a decision based on morals but profit. If it was based on morals he would have been fired A LONG time ago. Hello, that's why he's called a "shock jock".
 10 years ago '07        #125
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 Quasi said:
Imus wasn't fired for his comments he was fired because of his sponsors pulling out. MSNBC decision to fire him wasn't a decision based on morals but profit. If it was based on morals he would have been fired A LONG time ago. Hello, that's why he's called a "shock jock".
Yeah that is true but Micheal Richards was bashed can't deny that. Racism is just such a touchy subject so I think i'm just gonna go ahead and stop with it for now
 10 years ago '04        #126
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
why do white people think there is no racism in the world
i dont understanddddd that
 10 years ago '07        #127
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
 J.R. Hyphy said:
its so funny how some white folk swear we just be buggin out with this racism sh*t, we dont make this sh*t up.
exactly! Dude got a point. Michael Richardson and Don Imus will have jobs again by next year and the public will just act like nothin happened. But it doesn't work that way with blacks. He made a true statement.
 10 years ago '04        #128
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 1156 1156
 wizard420 said:
GTFOH Imus didn't use freedom of speech.Either did Kramer.They were called racist.u must live under a rockI think u have it backwards.
When KOBE BRYANT (a black man)"alledgedly"offends a white girl it's r*pe.
When Duke Players (white men) "alledgedly"offends a black girl it's racist.
when the DA makes the white girl out to be a tramp it's his job.
when the DA makes the black stripper out to be a stripper it racist..
^^^^^that sums up racism today in America
man some ppl are fukken clueless
You're conveniently forgetting that the duke players "did" shout racist remarks. That's why they were called racist. Kobe was never accused of throwing racial slurs at his alleged victim. you're grasping at straws.
 10 years ago '07        #129
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 brownie_d said:
why do white people think there is no racism in the world
i dont understanddddd that
You mean why do SOME white people think that

I am white and I don't think that
 10 years ago '04        #130
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
isaiah washington is on some bull he gets fired for making an insulting remark and he wanna cry racism
 10 years ago '04        #131
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 1156 1156
 sonof504 said:
You mean why do SOME white people think that

I am white and I don't think that
exactly. I'm bi-racial and I can tell you for a fact that there are many white people who believe racism still exists. There's just some ignorant people who believe racism somehow magically disappeared after the civil rights movment.
 06-29-2007, 08:33 PM         #132
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate racism, but there is NO excuse for a brotha to use racism as a shield for their own problem that led to the consequence......If you fu*ked up, YOU fu*kED UP, dont use the race card......n*ggas really to get it together and find BETTER things to be more pissed about
 10 years ago '05        #133
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 123 123
Another thread full of idiots...
 10 years ago '04        #134
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 wizard420 said:
why does the professor have to e sypathetic?? why can't he be fair and unbiased? That's what's wrong i'm not givin sympathy to
a. any1 who wasn't a slave .I know the gov is fukked up but no-one in this country is a slave.if u ain't RICH ur FUKKED
b. i never committed a moral sin or an illegal sin to any1 out of racism.
hold on fam....when i say he was sympathetic and all that i mean that he was more of a regreting and feeling sorry for what his people did type person....he is one of many rare caucasians that i have met that is willing to place himself in the shoes of the victims and families of former slaves or just black people in general and if anything wanted more african americans in the class to understand the biases and paint a clearer picture of how our people were treated....so when i say that it was sort of a lost of words but the guy always felt guilty for what his ancestors and what the majorities in this country has done to the minorities especially blacks in the past..so i had to rephrase that he wasnt bias but at the same time he didnt sugar coat the past events and he didnt fail to reveal things that still take place today

Last edited by dwizzle45; 06-29-2007 at 09:10 PM..
 06-29-2007, 09:33 PM         #135
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
you keep saying WE u prolly fukken unemployed bi*ch udidn't do sh*t.what did u do that gives you to take credit like u built with time, blood, sweat, and etc. LITERALLY! NOTHING
but u want credit for it huh???NEWS FLASH MORE WHITE PPL PAY RENT THEN U THINK.NOW GET A JOB AND GO TO WORK U AIN'T TAKE N NOTHIN BUT WHAT U EARN.

Thanks for proving my point You couldn't even express yourself in an educated manner and you contradicted yourself. What you said were "probability's" everything I said was facts. I don't even have to say anything else you just proved my point to the fullest.
 06-29-2007, 09:59 PM         #136
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Juels said:
Thanks for proving my point You couldn't even express yourself in an educated manner and you contradicted yourself. What you said were "probability's" everything I said was facts. I don't even have to say anything else you just proved my point to the fullest.
ur either slow or young.it's a fact that u ain't part of the "we" that did anything special. like ur owed this great big fukken apology I ain't sorry for sh*t and I'll tell Jesus's black-ass that
 06-29-2007, 10:08 PM         #137
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dwizzle45 said:
hold on fam....when i say he was sympathetic and all that i mean that he was more of a regreting and feeling sorry for what his people did type person....he is one of many rare caucasians that i have met that is willing to place himself in the shoes of the victims and families of former slaves or just black people in general and if anything wanted more african americans in the class to understand the biases and paint a clearer picture of how our people were treated....so when i say that it was sort of a lost of words but the guy always felt guilty for what his ancestors and what the majorities in this country has done to the minorities especially blacks in the past..so i had to rephrase that he wasnt bias but at the same time he didnt sugar coat the past events and he didnt fail to reveal things that still take place today
I understand what u sayin ,but why should someone who did NOTHING wrong be more of a regreting and feeling sorry for what his people did type person....u feel me? I don't feel sorry cause I ain't create any situation.Now I know racism exist,but I don't promote,practice or respect.I understand the past and thats fukked up but NOT EVERY WHITE PERSON WAS ON THAT SH*T. and the 1's that were are fukken sheep.come on man u see black folks,white folks,chinese.Alotta ppl is fukken sheep.99% of the white ppl that committed those terrible things were RICH.oly 2% of white ppl are rich.you do the math.
 06-29-2007, 10:21 PM         #138
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
ur either slow or young.it's a fact that u ain't part of the "we" that did anything special. like ur owed this great big fukken apology I ain't sorry for sh*t and I'll tell Jesus's black-ass that

Wow.
 10 years ago '04        #139
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 wizard420 said:
I understand what u sayin ,but why should someone who did NOTHING wrong be more of a regreting and feeling sorry for what his people did type person....u feel me? I don't feel sorry cause I ain't create any situation.Now I know racism exist,but I don't promote,practice or respect.I understand the past and thats fukked up but NOT EVERY WHITE PERSON WAS ON THAT SH*T. and the 1's that were are fukken sheep.come on man u see black folks,white folks,chinese.Alotta ppl is fukken sheep.99% of the white ppl that committed those terrible things were RICH.oly 2% of white ppl are rich.you do the math.
u right fam and it makes sense to wonder that too.....i fully understand where ur comin from tho...and i honestly i dont go around and blame white people for my troubles....i blame the government...because u know and i know that how this nation is built and what it thrives upon is "only the strong surviving" in terms of rich people being the only folks in this nation that can constantly prosper from generation to generation and lose nothing while the bottom half which definitely consist of minorities continue to struggle.....and honestly there is nothin anyone can do about it...but im glad we can find common ground somewhere in this conversation...and propz for the post homie
 06-29-2007, 10:54 PM         #140
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ilovehim
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy