Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2007, 04:40 PM         #101
sneakerfreak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Street Novelist said:
that guy is so damn annoying...first he is fired because of the anti-gay slur..now he thinks it's because he's black. Aren't there other minorities on the show?
A black woman writes that show.
 10 years ago '04        #102
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 elmonto said:
i didnt make it up. check the source dummy. and for the record black poverty can be directly contributed to jim crow laws and segreation, but thats a whole 'nother topic i dont feel like getting into now.
Actually its somewhat easier for u to get a job nowadays with affirmative action. If we show up to get a job, u will probably get the job cuz they need to diversify more reguardless of qualification. I don't really have a prob with that because the opposite was goin on for years with us getting jobs over u reguardless of qualifications because of race, but don't say u don't have opportunities. And u still don't seem to get what dude means about the percentages but o well.
 06-29-2007, 05:11 PM         #103
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why cant people just understand this sh*t???

There are alot of racist white people.

There are alot of racist black people.

There are alot more whites than blacks, which means there are more white racists.

But seriously, i gotta agree with this article, black people pull the "race card" on some random sh*t that has nothing to do with race all the time...Rarely do white people jump to racism so quickly. Not saying there isnt racism, but its not involved in every situation like the majority of black people seem to think it is.

I think if more white people bi*ched as much as blacks about racism today, blacks might understand why racism gets played down.
 10 years ago '04        #104
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 yumflip said:
It's not people speaking out about racism that's the problem...Racism is real & it's an unfortunate part of our culture...It's dummies like this who try to deflect the attention away from their own mistakes & use racism as the answer....His dumb azz had it made in the shade & blew it...Instead of lookin @ what he did to provoke this action, he took the easy way out & tried to place blame where it didn't belong...Shiit like this takes the teeth out of true racist acts & incedents...& more importantly, it gives people a chance to make black people who go through real racism seem off base & clueless...he fukked up & doesn't want to own up to it...
:applause: :applause: :applause: ...i cosign this fam....this dude started the discrimination thing on the show by callin that man a f*g....whether gays are accepted in african american culture does not matter cuz that is the stereotype...the bul washingtons approach was wrong and unprofessional....he should have saw himself losing his job ahead of time....it was what he sacrificed when he offended that costar....and im sorry its not that fact that black people always crying racism...that sh*t exist...it is apart of americas past present and it will continue to exist in the future....some might change there views and others definitely wont its something that has sadly plague this nation.....some thinks that sh*t is subtle but others like myself believe it is open and blatant....just take a race relations class with a very sympathetic and intelligent professor....and then try to apply that sh*t to real life ...then u will see....trust me:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #105
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
how can some of u say racism isn't a big deal. i just don't see how u can experience racism like some people if you're not the minority.
 10 years ago '07        #106
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Who said racism isn't a big deal? We're just saying Isiah is retarded for pulling out the race card when everyone knows he got fired for saying sh*t about gay people.
 06-29-2007, 05:30 PM         #107
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dwizzle45 said:
:applause: :applause: :applause: ...i cosign this fam....this dude started the discrimination thing on the show by callin that man a f*g....whether gays are accepted in african american culture does not matter cuz that is the stereotype...the bul washingtons approach was wrong and unprofessional....he should have saw himself losing his job ahead of time....it was what he sacrificed when he offended that costar....and im sorry its not that fact that black people always crying racism...that sh*t exist...it is apart of americas past present and it will continue to exist in the future....some might change there views and others definitely wont its something that has sadly plague this nation.....some thinks that sh*t is subtle but others like myself believe it is open and blatant....just take a race relations class with a very sympathetic and intelligent professor....and then try to apply that sh*t to real life ...then u will see....trust me:applause:

why does the professor have to e sypathetic?? why can't he be fair and unbiased? That's what's wrong i'm not givin sympathy to
a. any1 who wasn't a slave .I know the gov is fukked up but no-one in this country is a slave.if u ain't RICH ur FUKKED
b. i never committed a moral sin or an illegal sin to any1 out of racism.
 06-29-2007, 05:35 PM         #108
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Juels said:

First off @ saying "criminals" out of all things. How could a black-skinned man be a criminal when black men created the doctrine that the greeks and romans adopted, even HERACLES. Heracles came from the black diety "Heru" of Egypt. Google that! Then research this, before slavery became the foundation of New Babylon *coughs* I mean Amerikkka, what you call "black" people and "native americans" built the houses and archictecture of the original thirteen colonies. Fact!

The black-skinned dominated Kemet (Ancient Egypt) people civilized the early white-skinned races, giving them a written language, helping them establish a monetary system, giving them archictecture and showing them how to make tools to build. Fact! Everything from cars, fashion, hairstyles, medicine, science, and etc... All the foundations of this earth came from black-skinned people, but we are the so-called "criminals" and "savages". Please tell me what did we "steal"? Slavery is over, but we paying taxes out of checks AND paying taxes again for the property we get to RENT, because if we owned it we wouldn't be paying taxes on it, to a country that WE built with time, blood, sweat, and etc. LITERALLY!

Then again, how is slavery over when black-skinned people are considered "three-fifths of a man"? But we equal? There's justice? We should be patriots? We should stop complaining? Racism only exist because of people like me that tell the truth, huh? We have equal education? Our neighborhoods look the same? When the slaves were freed they had homes and jobs waiting on them? Labels aren't raping black-musicians? *In Eazy-E voice* B*tch Shut The F*ck Up! I don't look at it as stealing I look at it as RECLAIMING from the thiefs!
you keep saying WE u prolly fukken unemployed bi*ch udidn't do sh*t.what did u do that gives you to take credit like u built with time, blood, sweat, and etc. LITERALLY! NOTHING
but u want credit for it huh???NEWS FLASH MORE WHITE PPL PAY RENT THEN U THINK.NOW GET A JOB AND GO TO WORK U AIN'T TAKE N NOTHIN BUT WHAT U EARN.
 10 years ago '06        #109
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 yumflip said:
It's not people speaking out about racism that's the problem...Racism is real & it's an unfortunate part of our culture...It's dummies like this who try to deflect the attention away from their own mistakes & use racism as the answer....His dumb azz had it made in the shade & blew it...Instead of lookin @ what he did to provoke this action, he took the easy way out & tried to place blame where it didn't belong...Shiit like this takes the teeth out of true racist acts & incedents...& more importantly, it gives people a chance to make black people who go through real racism seem off base & clueless...he fukked up & doesn't want to own up to it...
respect due
 06-29-2007, 05:42 PM         #110
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i spit in the face of ignorant blacks that try to pull the race bullsh*t

ohh i didnt get that job cause im black, ohh he pulled me over cause im black

it couldnt be because you dont qualify for the job.. or no way could it be because you were speeding or anything

everything bad that happens to you is because your black

fu*king ignorant people.. im not saying all black people are like that, it just makes me sick when i see idiots pull the race bullsh*t
 10 years ago '05        #111
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 sonof504 said:
Every race has a crapload of racist people. Too many people grow up with racist a.ss parents. Its never gonna stop

pretty much
 10 years ago '04        #112
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
he somewhat has a point. People do want tiheir a.ss kissed but he didn't choose to do that so he got the boot. But if you notice in society today, you talk about white people its racism tallk about hispanics its racism you talk about gays its a hate crime, but when you talk about black people its freedom of speech.
 06-29-2007, 06:55 PM         #113
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hardcopyhc said:
he somewhat has a point. People do want tiheir a.ss kissed but he didn't choose to do that so he got the boot. But if you notice in society today, you talk about white people its racism tallk about hispanics its racism you talk about gays its a hate crime, but when you talk about black people its freedom of speech.
GTFOH Imus didn't use freedom of speech.Either did Kramer.They were called racist.u must live under a rockI think u have it backwards.
When KOBE BRYANT (a black man)"alledgedly"offends a white girl it's r*pe.
When Duke Players (white men) "alledgedly"offends a black girl it's racist.
when the DA makes the white girl out to be a tramp it's his job.
when the DA makes the black stripper out to be a stripper it racist..
^^^^^that sums up racism today in America
man some ppl are fukken clueless

Last edited by wizard420; 06-29-2007 at 06:59 PM..
 06-29-2007, 07:09 PM         #114
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
GTFOH Imus didn't use freedom of speech.Either did Kramer.They were called racist.u must live under a rockI think u have it backwards.

Are you mad?
 10 years ago '06        #115
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2235 2235
Please stop going back & forth w/this wizard character...dude is an attention wh0ore, who obviously is getting something from posting here that he can't get in real life...in reality, no one cares about or acknowledges his existance, so he turns each point he makes here into a personal attack to elicit a response...Please be smart enough to not feed into his bs.
 10 years ago '07        #116
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 hardcopyhc said:
Really? I usually find it to be the other way but thats interesting. I mean not trying to be on wizards side but he has a point. Imus was fired for his comments... And Kramer was attacked big time by the media for his effed up comments
 06-29-2007, 07:40 PM         #117
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
It still goes on(for every race) but this dude is just being retarded. He was fired for saying some stupid a.ss sh*t not because he is black.
Aren't you a homos3xual urself...??? This article iz right up ur alley.. Am i Right..??
 10 years ago '05        #118
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
This thread is funny. It shows how alot of young white kids think these days.

If n*ggas never complained, it would've NEVER been a civil rights movement. There wouldn't be no fu*kin MLK holiday. And ya'll think because your race FINALLY allows a black man to go to college, get a good job and make a good life for himself that it's supposed to ERASE all the grimey sh*t whites have been doin to blacks for CENTURIES?

Are you serious? Some white cat gave me hate the other day because I said "and you wonder why n*ggas always complainin". Callin me a "racist". It's ironic, cuz isn't HATE what RACISM is all about?

This post ain't directed at any individual. I got mad love for alot of individual white cats out there. But ya'll race done did some fu*ked up sh*t it can NEVER make up for. That cat might've got fired because he said some foul sh*t, but I aint gon EVER be mad at him cuz he called some race sh*t.

Now go ahead, give me "hate". I expect that sh*t

Last edited by Hydroman; 06-29-2007 at 07:56 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #119
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 tmich19 said:
Aren't you a homos3xual urself...??? This article iz right up ur alley.. Am i Right..??
No those threads were jokes
 10 years ago '06        #120
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1550 1550
 wizard420 said:
true sh*t then here comes sharpton here comes the media circus quit ur bi*ching cause its the truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy