Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #81
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Yeah you're right slavery isn't over! Black people are so far from being free!!
 06-29-2007, 03:46 PM         #82
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.V. Da Goddess said:
Wow. Racism this and Racism that. Racism is when you show hate against one's race because of the color of one's skin, ethic background, etc.(ex. KKK, Neo-Nazi's, Aryans...etc) And everybody knows where racism comes from so theres no need to talk about that. And all of these white racist terrorist groups that has formed, hated black people for NO REASON. It was just because the color of their skin How dumb is that? But people are so quick to call a black man racist when they say somethin about white people when it isnt even because of the color of their skin. If a black man states facts about a white person then all hell breaks loose. And dont even dare talk about slavery to a white person cause you gone get the same answer; "Get over it, slavery is over". STFU!! Slavery is not over. They just want you dumbass people to believe that. And some black people actually think that slavery is over. You uncle tom negros are somethin else. Yea, they took away the chains and the whips because they found another method to control us, MENTALLY!!! You uncle tom d*ck head negros need to open your f*ckin eyes and get them out of the television box.

So I guess i'm racist now, huh?

yeah because blacks can generalize whites with racism but whites can't generalize blacks with anything.white ppl started racism?????so if you say white men were racist that's no different then me sayin blackmen are criminals.NO DIFFERENT get over it.
 06-29-2007, 03:49 PM         #83
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
fags ain't ignorant enuff to walk around sayin what up my queer it ain't nothin homo.like black ppl do.if they did they would deserve to be called f*g.if a black person can say zzzzzz,ni66a,zzzzzz, I'm sayin that sh*t too.let these cats buss a mothafukken move.
I spot an internet racist because you wouldn't do that sh*t in real life because you would get fu*ked up.
 06-29-2007, 03:51 PM         #84
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
I spot an internet racist because you wouldn't do that sh*t in real life because you would get fu*ked up.
dude u live in Kentucky u ain't fukken nobody except up the sheep.u come top Philly and i'll tell ur momma u ain't sh*t.now if u bring a 100 ppl u miight could win
 06-29-2007, 03:56 PM         #85
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
yeah because blacks can generalize whites with racism but whites can't generalize blacks with anything.white ppl started racism?????so if you say white men were racist that's no different then me sayin blackmen are criminals.NO DIFFERENT get over it.

Its funny how you say Black men are criminals. Lol thats true tho. White people have been murdering black people for centuries and never been charged or convicted for it, or anything. But when a black man wants to break the law he's a criminal? Your funny.
 06-29-2007, 04:08 PM         #86
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.V. Da Goddess said:
Wow. Racism this and Racism that. Racism is when you show hate against one's race because of the color of one's skin, ethic background, etc.(ex. KKK, Neo-Nazi's, Aryans...etc) And everybody knows where racism comes from so theres no need to talk about that. And all of these white racist terrorist groups that has formed, hated black people for NO REASON. It was just because the color of their skin How dumb is that? But people are so quick to call a black man racist when they say somethin about white people when it isnt even because of the color of their skin. If a black man states facts about a white person then all hell breaks loose. And dont even dare talk about slavery to a white person cause you gone get the same answer; "Get over it, slavery is over". STFU!! Slavery is not over. They just want you dumbass people to believe that. And some black people actually think that slavery is over. You uncle tom negros are somethin else. Yea, they took away the chains and the whips because they found another method to control us, MENTALLY!!! You uncle tom d*ck head negros need to open your f*ckin eyes and get them out of the television box.

So I guess i'm racist now, huh?

wizard420 said:

First off @ saying "criminals" out of all things. How could a black-skinned man be a criminal when black men created the doctrine that the greeks and romans adopted, even HERACLES. Heracles came from the black diety "Heru" of Egypt. Google that! Then research this, before slavery became the foundation of New Babylon *coughs* I mean Amerikkka, what you call "black" people and "native americans" built the houses and archictecture of the original thirteen colonies. Fact!

The black-skinned dominated Kemet (Ancient Egypt) people civilized the early white-skinned races, giving them a written language, helping them establish a monetary system, giving them archictecture and showing them how to make tools to build. Fact! Everything from cars, fashion, hairstyles, medicine, science, and etc... All the foundations of this earth came from black-skinned people, but we are the so-called "criminals" and "savages". Please tell me what did we "steal"? Slavery is over, but we paying taxes out of checks AND paying taxes again for the property we get to RENT, because if we owned it we wouldn't be paying taxes on it, to a country that WE built with time, blood, sweat, and etc. LITERALLY!

Then again, how is slavery over when black-skinned people are considered "three-fifths of a man"? But we equal? There's justice? We should be patriots? We should stop complaining? Racism only exist because of people like me that tell the truth, huh? We have equal education? Our neighborhoods look the same? When the slaves were freed they had homes and jobs waiting on them? Labels aren't raping black-musicians? *In Eazy-E voice* B*tch Shut The F*ck Up! I don't look at it as stealing I look at it as RECLAIMING from the thiefs!

Last edited by King Juels; 06-29-2007 at 04:17 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #87
tdm2r 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
dude was fired for saying homophobic comments. saying crap like that is just as bad as sayin racist comments, the situation was well handled cause if it was a white person or any other race sayin somethin about us black people we wouldnt have let up until that person was fired...he needs a reality check
 10 years ago '07        #88
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Oh yeah thats right NO white person has ever been convicted for k!lling a black person.. Stop making sh*t up

One google search and i've already thrown your little theory down the drain

*to sv*
 06-29-2007, 04:15 PM         #89
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Oh yeah thats right NO white person has ever been convicted for k!lling a black person.. Stop making sh*t up

One google search and i've already thrown your little theory down the drain

*to sv*
Your funny. And you missed the point of what i was saying. So stop trying to defend somethin you cant. a.sswipe.
 10 years ago '07        #90
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
No what you're saying is amazingly retarded.. You say a whole bunch of racist sh*t but then you complain about racist
 06-29-2007, 04:22 PM         #91
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
No what you're saying is amazingly retarded.. You say a whole bunch of racist sh*t but then you complain about racist
What have I said that was racist?

When factual statements be told about the white man and his wrong doings against black people, its racist?
 10 years ago '07        #92
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
You've said NOTHING factual. It was all dumb a.ss opinions with you generalizing people and saying how all white people say the same sh*t. I know this one might be tough to take in but

Saying something like it is a fact doesn't make it one

darn
 10 years ago '04        #93
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 King Juels said:

First off @ saying "criminals" out of all things. How could a black-skinned man be a criminal when black men created the doctrine that the greeks and romans adopted, even HERACLES. Heracles came from the black diety "Heru" of Egypt. Google that! Then research this, before slavery became the foundation of New Babylon *coughs* I mean Amerikkka, what you call "black" people and "native americans" built the houses and archictecture of the original thirteen colonies. Fact!

The black-skinned dominated Kemet (Ancient Egypt) people civilized the early white-skinned races, giving them a written language, helping them establish a monetary system, giving them archictecture and showing them how to make tools to build. Fact! Everything from cars, fashion, hairstyles, medicine, science, and etc... All the foundations of this earth came from black-skinned people, but we are the so-called "criminals" and "savages". Please tell me what did we "steal"? Slavery is over, but we paying taxes out of checks AND paying taxes again for the property we get to RENT, because if we owned it we wouldn't be paying taxes on it, to a country that WE built with time, blood, sweat, and etc. LITERALLY!

Then again, how is slavery over when black-skinned people are considered "three-fifths of a man"? But we equal? There's justice? We should be patriots? We should stop complaining? Racism only exist because of people like me that tell the truth, huh? We have equal education? Our neighborhoods look the same? When the slaves were freed they had homes and jobs waiting on them? Labels aren't raping black-musicians? *In Eazy-E voice* B*tch Shut The F*ck Up! I don't look at it as stealing I look at it as RECLAIMING from the thiefs!

I aint being racist but ya'll are responsible for your own neighborhoods. Years and years ago the 9th ward WAS beautiful, now it is trash.
 06-29-2007, 04:29 PM         #94
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
You've said NOTHING factual. It was all dumb a.ss opinions with you generalizing people and saying how all white people say the same sh*t. I know this one might be tough to take in but

Saying something like it is a fact doesn't make it one

darn
You dont know what your talkin' about.
 06-29-2007, 04:31 PM         #95
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad that most of you here have sense. This CLEARLY was not racist.

These days you just can't get away with calling someone a f*g**t, especially if they are one. lol
 06-29-2007, 04:31 PM         #96
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres a difference between saying something about some white people then there is with saying or implying something about all white people
 10 years ago '07        #97
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Well I go to a school that is near 50-50 with white and black people so i'd have to say they're getting equal education....
 10 years ago '07        #98
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 S.V. Da Goddess said:
You dont know what your talkin' about.
Oh no I understand clearly

the white man is out to get you
 10 years ago '06        #99
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 wizard420 said:
u dumb fukk u made that up and that ain't what i meant
i mean 30% of black ppl are on welfare and
15% of white ppl.white ppl outnumber blacks like 4 to 1 no sh*t the overall number will be higher.
i didnt make it up. check the source dummy. and for the record black poverty can be directly contributed to jim crow laws and segreation, but thats a whole 'nother topic i dont feel like getting into now.
 06-29-2007, 04:37 PM         #100
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Oh no I understand clearly

the white man is out to get you

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago