Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
109 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
156 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2007, 03:10 PM         #61
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
lol more racist genralizations...and you stay talking about reverse racism like you're a real victim

LIKE I SAID, take this retoric off the internet and see if you make it back, i speak my mind wherever i go, but i'd be willing to bet that you'd hold your fu*king tongue standing next to a black that will knock your fu*king head off your shoulders for it...and while i do own a firearm i have never had to fire it because i'd rather knuckle up and embarrass you than k!ll you

and as far as the KKK, i was 8 years old and got choked til i was blue while 7 grown a.ss white mean pulled my mothers hair out by the root...my dog was poisoned, i had german shepards sicked on me and bricks thrown thru my window...no arrests, but you of all people know whats it's like for black men in this country facing racism...it's no big deal, i should just stop crying even tho they tried to lynch a teenage just last year...sh*t is still on and poppin, i got love for all people but i aint gonna let nobody pull the wool over my eyes...i'ma be out here living real life, you stay on your computer where it's safe pus*y, cuz i seriously fear for you if this is how you act in real life...but i doubt it

ur knockin ppl's heads off :wow: :wow: nobody scared of u and just cause u TALK toough nobody believes u.i know ni66az that will fukk u up for a zzzzzz.u think ur out in the mean streets????ur on the net talkin tough.I'll bet u don't talk that racist sh*t to white ppl outside the net cause YOUR SCARED.YOU BLAME WHITE PPL FOR SOMEONE FUKKIN UR a.ss UP WHEN U WERE 8.sh*t is still on and poppin but u ain't gonna do sh*t but CRY on the web.so go back to ur lil streets with ur homies and be tough I'll use my mind to get $$$$$ and a burner i wish a ni66a would mistake me cause of the color of my skin.
 10 years ago '04        #62
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 wizard420 said:
if ur sikk of white ppl better throw that white trash outta ur broke a.ss life then.racism is REAL.their are BLACK and WHIT and Yellow racist.you act like Black ppl are fukken angels and aren't racist.then turn around and say ur tired of white ppl.do somethin about it instead of cryin like a fukken hoe

if there are more whites on welfare how ain't things equal???
tell me...how much has black racism really affected your life? i'd like to know, seriously....did someone make fun of the way you talk? i remember a white guy told me he was mad because black kids make fun of how he walks...he feels like thats reverse racism and he's soooooooo sick of it....so tell me, is that the kinda sh*t that chaps your hide? or is it something deeper? doesnt really seem like "our" racism has the kind of STING that other racisms have...is not being able to say n*gga in public bothering you that much?

i'd really like to know...you dont have to be offensive to me doggie, nothing i'm saying to you is being said out of hate, but out of reasoning...but you call me an uncle tom as if you even know what it means to be a tom, tell me how broke i am, berate me and all i'm doing is RE-ENFORCING your thread....i'm saying i agree in certain aspects but all you can focus on is everything else
 06-29-2007, 03:11 PM         #63
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
i dont know what a retarded f*g look like cuz i never seen u before.
i know I be gone from ur moms room before u wake up in the morning. :D
 10 years ago '04        #64
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 1159 1159
 wizard420 said:
so it's only racist/discrimination if the hole world hears it???so if a white ppl call a black man ni66er and it's not on the radio and the other on TV for the world to hear it cool???actin like f*gs:wow: that's like sayin actin like ni66ers.there is no differnce.if ni66ers didn't act like they do people wouldn't hate them"..not sayin I hate any1 but ur tellin me it's valid to hate a gay but no-one else
what are you 12?? Never did i say, or imply that something is only racist/discrimination if the "whole" world hears it. However, if they actually recorded the guy from this article saying hateful things to a homos3xual, the incident would most likely be magnified a millions times more. When people can actually hear someone say horrible things it hits you harder than just reading about it.

what are you even taking about with you're last couple sentences. Reading is fundamental man. Never did i say it's valid to hate gay's, I was simply showing how rediculous it was for the media to start blaming hip-hop and black people for Dom Imus calling some innocent girls "nappy headed hoes". I've never heard any black person call anyone "nappy headed hoes". Not in real life, and not in music. Plus when someone calls a girl a hoe in music, most of the time they are referring to a girl who's actually a hoe.
 10 years ago '04        #65
sunzoo 
space
space
 wizard420 said:
ur knockin ppl's heads off :wow: :wow: nobody scared of u and just cause u TALK toough nobody believes u.i know ni66az that will fukk u up for a zzzzzz.u think ur out in the mean streets????ur on the net talkin tough.I'll bet u don't talk that racist sh*t to white ppl outside the net cause YOUR SCARED.YOU BLAME WHITE PPL FOR SOMEONE FUKKIN UR a.ss UP WHEN U WERE 8.sh*t is still on and poppin but u ain't gonna do sh*t but CRY on the web.so go back to ur lil streets with ur homies and be tough I'll use my mind to get $$$$$ and a burner i wish a ni66a would mistake me cause of the color of my skin.
for one i aint scared of ANYBODY or anything breathing the same air as me, the way i am online is the same way i am offline, outspoken and FAIR, i give EVERYBODY respect until they lose it but i dont take sh*t off anybody....black white or yellow, i gives a fu*k...i am ME, but because i say some real sh*t from time to time and i'm NOT ignorant, i can be exactly who i am around ANYBODY and get along, but i could CLEARLY see that your online persona would not last very long in the real world, especially around some black folks, not because we're tougher (another steryotpe you perpetuate) but because YOU are a bi*ch

i dont blame all white people for anything, my mother made sure that i knew the difference between racist whites, it was white people IN that brawl hitting muthafu*kas with lamps on OUR side, so i'm fortunate enough to not have a chip on my shoulder about that situation so i cant blame any isolated incident on an individual

i blame igorant people for PERPETUATING that kind of behavior and you are exactly that...so just admit it, you're a racist no matter how much you try to disguise it...every time you say something STUPID and somebody comes at you with a valid point you revert to name calling because you really had no point to begin with...just admit that there is something about black people that you dont like and lets move on, keep sitting behind your computer...i'll be living in the real
 06-29-2007, 03:20 PM         #66
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
tell me...how much has black racism really affected your life? i'd like to know, seriously....did someone make fun of the way you talk? i remember a white guy told me he was mad because black kids make fun of how he walks...he feels like thats reverse racism and he's soooooooo sick of it....so tell me, is that the kinda sh*t that chaps your hide? or is it something deeper? doesnt really seem like "our" racism has the kind of STING that other racisms have...is not being able to say n*gga in public bothering you that much?

i'd really like to know...you dont have to be offensive to me doggie, nothing i'm saying to you is being said out of hate, but out of reasoning...but you call me an uncle tom as if you even know what it means to be a tom, tell me how broke i am, berate me and all i'm doing is RE-ENFORCING your thread....i'm saying i agree in certain aspects but all you can focus on is everything else
listen here u sit there and generalize me like a pus*y and someone who's scared of black men that will knock my head off that's racism.if u think u can beat my a.ss cause of the color of ur skin that's racism.i'm not tryin to say racism doesn''t exist I know it does.it works both ways tho.so like i said u got a burner good for you.hopefully u don't gotta use it cause that's truly a waste.I don't EVER go outta my way to look at skin color but when ppl like you say sh*t like more whites are on welfare then blacks and then u say blacks are opressed.It can't be both ways. I honestly don't have a problem with 2 many ppl.I beat ppl up for reasons not color.where did you get this idea that black men are so tough and they'll fukk up any1 who's racist??
I do however have a problenm when ppl like you come across as being better cause ur black.and lets thank goodness this the net cause i woulda gave u a fukken 4 piece in the streets if we had this convo in person.
 06-29-2007, 03:26 PM         #67
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
for one i aint scared of ANYBODY or anything breathing the same air as me, the way i am online is the same way i am offline, outspoken and FAIR, i give EVERYBODY respect until they lose it but i dont take sh*t off anybody....black white or yellow, i gives a fu*k...i am ME, but because i say some real sh*t from time to time and i'm NOT ignorant, i can be exactly who i am around ANYBODY and get along, but i could CLEARLY see that your online persona would not last very long in the real world, especially around some black folks, not because we're tougher (another steryotpe you perpetuate) but because YOU are a bi*ch

i dont blame all white people for anything, my mother made sure that i knew the difference between racist whites, it was white people IN that brawl hitting muthafu*kas with lamps on OUR side, so i'm fortunate enough to not have a chip on my shoulder about that situation so i cant blame any isolated incident on an individual

i blame igorant people for PERPETUATING that kind of behavior and you are exactly that...so just admit it, you're a racist no matter how much you try to disguise it...every time you say something STUPID and somebody comes at you with a valid point you revert to name calling because you really had no point to begin with...just admit that there is something about black people that you dont like and lets move on, keep sitting behind your computer...i'll be living in the real
bein poor doesn't mean ur livin the real
online persona would not last very long in the real world, especially around some black folks
what makes u think black folks are so scary??? I take sh*t from no-one. and when ppl like u say whitemen have no business in a black mans thread it just shows ur so ignorant u don't even know it. :rolleyes: so next time u tell someone what they warrent or where they belong remember who the fukk u are.nobody
 10 years ago '04        #68
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 1159 1159
 wizard420 said:
fags ain't ignorant enuff to walk around sayin what up my queer it ain't nothin homo.like black ppl do.if they did they would deserve to be called f*g.if a black person can say zzzzzz,ni66a,zzzzzz, I'm sayin that sh*t too.let these cats buss a mothafukken move.
Do you know any gay people? some of them do infact refer to themselves as f*gs, in the same way some girls will call each other bi*ches. When they say it, they're obviously joking, and because i'm not a dumbass or an a**hole, I won't ever call them these names even If i hear them say it.

As for the N-word, you do realize that not all black people run around calling themselves N***as right? Even if they do, it's usually amongst friends, and it's not used as a derogatory term. If you want to say the N-word around your friends, i could really care less. But if you go around calling every black dude N***a be prepared for the consequences of you're actions.

Last edited by JugernoT; 06-29-2007 at 03:31 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #69
sunzoo 
space
space
i aint saying you scared of black men because they are black...but i GUARANTEE you that you are not out in the streets saying the same sh*t you say here

the sh*t that i speak on...i speak on it just the same in real life and i can do that because as you can see i'm NOT ignorant, even when i'm expressing my anger i can go about it in ways that dont make me look like a fu*king idiot...but i'm bringing you back to reality, not being racist

you WONT say the sh*t you say to me in front of a crowd of black people and you KNOW it...does that mean you fear blacks because of their skin? nah...just means you know better and you do, trust me you do...you know good and gotdamn well that somebody will fu*k YOUR WORLD up if you said the kind of things you say to me on here...your online persona wouldnt make it in the real world, you'd have to keep your closet racist tendencies in check because not everybody is going to be polite in their rebuttal...thats all i'm saying, dispute that if you want but lets see a Before and after picture

before saying what i say online to people: normal
after i live out my tough white guy fantasy: beat the fu*k up or dead
 10 years ago '07        #70
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 sunzoo said:
i can agree...and trust me black people know when it's real and we also know why n*ggas are just saying sh*t, it's not acceptable to US, it's really not which is why the majority of us who are up on things dont support jesse jackson or al sharpton because they are ambulance chasers..and while they address some important issues they are doing it for TV time and their own gain in general...so black people are not happy with cats like this because once somethign REALLY does happen that needs some kinda action to take place, nobody wants to listen and say "stop pulling the race card" to things that are legitimate concerns in the black community...it just gives people like wizard420 an excuse to say "stop crying...racism isnt real, everything is equal, you're just whining"

this kinda sh*t dilutes the message of whats really going on and i'm sick of it, i'm more sick of it than white people
I was agreeing with you until you had to go and say some racist sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #71
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 elmonto said:
actually the percentages are something like this:
white 39.0%
black 30.0%
hispanic 26.0%
other 5%

source: a.ssistance for needy families annual report to congress feb 2003.

in yo face b*tch!
ur doing the percentages wrong, he means percentage of the race like for ex (not right just doing ex) 30% of whites are on welfare as opposed to 30% of people on welfare are white.
 10 years ago '04        #72
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 sonof504 said:
i could be wrong, but i think he is saying he is more sick of it than white people are sick of it, not more sick of that than he is white people.
 06-29-2007, 03:37 PM         #73
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
i aint saying you scared of black men because they are black...but i GUARANTEE you that you are not out in the streets saying the same sh*t you say here

the sh*t that i speak on...i speak on it just the same in real life and i can do that because as you can see i'm NOT ignorant, even when i'm expressing my anger i can go about it in ways that dont make me look like a fu*king idiot...but i'm bringing you back to reality, not being racist

you WONT say the sh*t you say to me in front of a crowd of black people and you KNOW it...does that mean you fear blacks because of their skin? nah...just means you know better and you do, trust me you do...you know good and gotdamn well that somebody will fu*k YOUR WORLD up if you said the kind of things you say to me on here...your online persona wouldnt make it in the real world, you'd have to keep your closet racist tendencies in check because not everybody is going to be polite in their rebuttal...thats all i'm saying, dispute that if you want but lets see a Before and after picture

before saying what i say online to people: normal
after i live out my tough white guy fantasy: beat the fu*k up or dead
but it would have to be a crowd of black ppl.no sh*t i'll bet if ur black a.ss left the ghetto and went to the burbs talkin ur bullsh*t u'd get beat the fukk up to.does that make me feel some type of way cause i can't beat a crowd of black ppl up.nah.I got atleast 20 black friends,my sons Godfather is black and trust me I'm known as a crazy white mofo.don't tell me u don't know crazy white ppl.and i've shown my loyalty when it matters most.maybe u just take everything I'm sayin the wrong way.but this thread was supposed to be about A BLACKMAN THAT USES THE RACE CARD AS A CRUTCH,but somehow u guys(u and the other dude) turned it into a white/black thing.funny how hypocritical u are
 10 years ago '04        #74
sunzoo 
space
space
 sonof504 said:
i think you misunderstood me....i'm not saying i'm sick of white people, i'm more SICK OF n*ggaS PULLING THE RACE CARD, even more than....white people are, how was what i said racist? maybe its how yall read it
 06-29-2007, 03:39 PM         #75
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
ur doing the percentages wrong, he means percentage of the race like for ex (not right just doing ex) 30% of whites are on welfare as opposed to 30% of people on welfare are white.
yeah like 23% of black ppl on welfare and
9% white ppl.

^^^^^^just examples so chill the fukk out to u crybabies:D
 10 years ago '07        #76
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 sunzoo said:
i think you misunderstood me....i'm not saying i'm sick of white people, i'm more SICK OF n*ggaS PULLING THE RACE CARD, even more than....white people are, how was what i said racist? maybe its how yall read it
My bad for some reason I read you hate it more than white people. My eyes tricked me for a second there
 06-29-2007, 03:40 PM         #77
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
well i was misunderstood cause i took it that way to.
 06-29-2007, 03:41 PM         #78
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow. Racism this and Racism that. Racism is when you show hate against one's race because of the color of one's skin, ethic background, etc.(ex. KKK, Neo-Nazi's, Aryans...etc) And everybody knows where racism comes from so theres no need to talk about that. And all of these white racist terrorist groups that has formed, hated black people for NO REASON. It was just because the color of their skin How dumb is that? But people are so quick to call a black man racist when they say somethin about white people when it isnt even because of the color of their skin. If a black man states facts about a white person then all hell breaks loose. And dont even dare talk about slavery to a white person cause you gone get the same answer; "Get over it, slavery is over". STFU!! Slavery is not over. They just want you dumbass people to believe that. And some black people actually think that slavery is over. You uncle tom negros are somethin else. Yea, they took away the chains and the whips because they found another method to control us, MENTALLY!!! You uncle tom d*ck head negros need to open your f*ckin eyes and get them out of the television box.

So I guess i'm racist now, huh?

06-29-2007, 03:43 PM         #79
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
actually the percentages are something like this:
white 39.0%
black 30.0%
hispanic 26.0%
other 5%

source: a.ssistance for needy families annual report to congress feb 2003.

in yo face b*tch!
u dumb fukk u made that up and that ain't what i meant
i mean 30% of black ppl are on welfare and
15% of white ppl.white ppl outnumber blacks like 4 to 1 no sh*t the overall number will be higher.
 10 years ago '04        #80
sunzoo 
space
space
nah...i'm not like that mayne, my moms made sure of that, i speak the truth both ways and i was raised to not hate white people even after all that bullsh*t that happened
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
157 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
72 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy