Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
 77
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-29-2007, 02:45 PM         #41
Malay3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah He realy should take responsibility for his actions
 10 years ago '04        #42
sunzoo 
space
avatar space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 wizard420 said:
so sittin on the computer u know what's warrented and what's not?if it doesn't apply to u it shouldn't offend you..What do you know about ANY1's life on BX to know what's warrented.don't be mad at me cause your broke boss.it's no-ones fault ur poor u say ur oppressed but ur not u go with white girls u uncle tom a.ss fool
again...how do you equate that phrase with what you said? dont have an answer? because you're an ignorant prick? i think so, all i did was ask you a question and you come back with calling me an uncle tom and you are CLEARLY not a black man, you have no right....and are just a closet racist who hides behind a fu*king keyboard, you wouldnt dare say this around real black man and not leave the area without a swift beat down or worse...

you know that nobody can punish you for the sh*t you say so you get keyboard happy and call people nigge.rs and uncle toms like it's cool...but the thing is, why are YOU mad? you seem more mad about black issues that blacks are. you are always putting in your 2 cents but never add any thing productive to discussion...all you do is express your closet anger about some sh*t, and about issues that you have NO grasp over, you dont know sh*t..yet you like to yap to me like you have the perfect plan for black people and then point the finger like everybody else is racist...if somebody says something about RACIST WHITES (you know who you are...right?) you = it to zzzzzzs are on welfare.....when it's more white trash on welfare than blacks by FAR

you're sad...and you're afraid, i dont even think you're from the US but you STAY in the mix about issues that black men from the US need to be chopping it up on...instead we got some pre-teen white boy who most likely got bullied by the few black people there are in new zealand or wherever the fu*k you from...you seem to not like blacks so much, just leave....since this is a message board geared twords something that started within black culture, why do you even chose to be here if you have that much contempt for the very creators of this movement? nobody will miss you...and if you keep talking sh*t like you do OFF this message board the only ones who will be missing you is your family
 06-29-2007, 02:46 PM         #43
Malay3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
and statically speaking, more white people are welfare receipants then black people. get your facts straight before u respond, b*tch.
Nuff Said
 06-29-2007, 02:47 PM         #44
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
you can't compare the nappy headed hoe incident with this dude calling someone a f*g. If anything, you can compare the Tim Hardaway incident the don imus sh*t. One was said on the radio and the other on TV for the world to hear. both of them got flammed by the media, and they both lost their jobs, as they should have. The only difference I saw was when Don Imus said that racist crap, before we knew it, everyone was blaming hip-hop and black people. During the Tim Hardaway stuff I never heard the media say anything like, "well some blame should be placed on gays for being f*gs. maybe if they didn't act like homo's people wouldn't hate them"..

having that said, the dude from this article is a clown for calling his firing racism.
f*gs ain't ignorant enuff to walk around sayin what up my queer it ain't nothin homo.like black ppl do.if they did they would deserve to be called f*g.if a black person can say zzzzzz,ni66a,zzzzzz, I'm sayin that sh*t too.let these cats buss a mothafukken move.
 10 years ago '04        #45
187Proof 473 heat pts473
space
avatar space
space
$6,277 | Props total: 6587 6587
Wow, I feel privlaged to have read such an entertaining "round-table discussion" :rolleyes: , but here's REALITY:

1. Yes, racisim is real.

2. I've never heard a white person say "there's no such thing as a racist".

3. When you get attenion-wh0ores like this Isiah Washington dude that pulls the race-card in a situation like this, obviously all he's trying to do is pull the blanket of attention off of him being "anti-gay" and try to turn it around to the producers/co-stars/network/etc for being "anti-black".....even though I'm sure he's the ONLY black person working on this project.....right? :rolleyes:

4. At the end of the day, the fact is, african-americans should be getting more and more upset with these type of people. He is doing nothing but taking away credability from the fact that racism still exists, and is a big issue in modern-day society. He should be bi*ched slapped by his co-stars for trying to say that all of them are racist (along with his network & everyone else), and then he should be bi*ch slapped by the entire afircan-american community for being selfish & shedding light on his own problem, using racism as a horrible crutch, instead of trying to f!ght his battle with facts.


Last edited by 187Proof; 06-29-2007 at 02:48 PM..
 06-29-2007, 02:48 PM         #46
Malay3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
and statically speaking, more white people are welfare receipants then black people. get your facts straight before u respond, b*tch.
For Sho
 10 years ago '04        #47
sunzoo 
space
avatar space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
^lmao....you are so safe on the internet homie, this d*ckhead mad because he cant say n*gga in public without getting his neck broken...white people like you k!ll me, and you still have the nerve to say that you arent a racist...you are fussing and f!ghting for ABSOLUTELY nothing other than the right to see yourself type
 10 years ago '06        #48
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
racism is still alive yes should ABC release Isaiah for callin some1 a f*g go ahead....diddnt care fo tha show shiiit fired all dem mutha fu*kas
 06-29-2007, 02:53 PM         #49
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^That's what real!
 06-29-2007, 02:54 PM         #50
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
again...how do you equate that phrase with what you said? dont have an answer? because you're an ignorant prick? i think so, all i did was ask you a question and you come back with calling me an uncle tom and you are CLEARLY not a black man, you have no right....and are just a closet racist who hides behind a fu*king keyboard, you wouldnt dare say this around real black man and not leave the area without a swift beat down or worse...

you know that nobody can punish you for the sh*t you say so you get keyboard happy and call people nigge.rs and uncle toms like it's cool...but the thing is, why are YOU mad? you seem more mad about black issues that blacks are. you are always putting in your 2 cents but never add any thing productive to discussion...all you do is express your closet anger about some sh*t, and about issues that you have NO grasp over, you dont know sh*t..yet you like to yap to me like you have the perfect plan for black people and then point the finger like everybody else is racist...if somebody says something about RACIST WHITES (you know who you are...right?) you = it to zzzzzzs are on welfare.....when it's more white trash on welfare than blacks by FAR

you're sad...and you're afraid, i dont even think you're from the US but you STAY in the mix about issues that black men from the US need to be chopping it up on...instead we got some pre-teen white boy who most likely got bullied by the few black people there are in new zealand or wherever the fu*k you from...you seem to not like blacks so much, just leave....since this is a message board geared twords something that started within black culture, why do you even chose to be here if you have that much contempt for the very creators of this movement? nobody will miss you...and if you keep talking sh*t like you do OFF this message board the only ones who will be missing you is your family
black man swear their so tough but
1. they use guns cause they're scared of a f!ght
2. as soon as they get some pressure in life they run out on their kids and their Babymama
3. u tellin me what's warrented and expect me to take you serious
4. you can write 10000000000000000 paragraphs ur not smart.
5. What's productive to the discussion mean "whoa is me whoa is me"I'm so opressed.you want some1 to feel sorry for you.

you get on the net and say I had KKK in my face so who's talkin tough on the net??u coulda handled the kkk but obviously didn't cause YOU CAN'T LET IT GO.
you say I don't know sh*t then u GUESS where i live??u wasted 3 minutes of ur life u coulda been usin to pimp that white hoe of yours out. Black men don't need to do anything they can stay dumb as fukk.MORE WHITES ON WELFAR not in %'s but it's cool ur broke i know why ur mad
 10 years ago '04        #51
sunzoo 
space
avatar space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 187Proof said:
Wow, I feel privlaged to have read such an entertaining "round-table discussion" :rolleyes: , but here's REALITY:

1. Yes, racisim is real.

2. I've never heard a white person say "there's no such thing as a racist".

3. When you get attenion-wh0ores like this Isiah Washington dude that pulls the race-card in a situation like this, obviously all he's trying to do is pull the blanket of attention off of him being "anti-gay" and try to turn it around to the producers/co-stars/network/etc for being "anti-black".....even though I'm sure he's the ONLY black person working on this project.....right? :rolleyes:

4. At the end of the day, the fact is, african-americans should be getting more and more upset with these type of people. He is doing nothing but taking away credability from the fact that racism still exists, and is a big issue in modern-day society. He should be bi*ched slapped by his co-stars for trying to say that all of them are racist (along with his network & everyone else), and then he should be bi*ch slapped by the entire afircan-american community for being selfish & shedding light on his own problem, using racism as a horrible crutch, instead of trying to f!ght his battle with facts.

i can agree...and trust me black people know when it's real and we also know why n*ggas are just saying sh*t, it's not acceptable to US, it's really not which is why the majority of us who are up on things dont support jesse jackson or al sharpton because they are ambulance chasers..and while they address some important issues they are doing it for TV time and their own gain in general...so black people are not happy with cats like this because once somethign REALLY does happen that needs some kinda action to take place, nobody wants to listen and say "stop pulling the race card" to things that are legitimate concerns in the black community...it just gives people like wizard420 an excuse to say "stop crying...racism isnt real, everything is equal, you're just whining"

this kinda sh*t dilutes the message of whats really going on and i'm sick of it, i'm more sick of it than white people
 10 years ago '07        #52
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 Street Novelist said:
that guy is so damn annoying...first he is fired because of the anti-gay slur..now he thinks it's because he's black. Aren't there other minorities on the show?
agreed.
 06-29-2007, 02:56 PM         #53
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
. At the end of the day, the fact is, african-americans should be getting more and more upset with these type of people. He is doing nothing but taking away credability from the fact that racism still exists, and is a big issue in modern-day society. He should be bi*ched slapped by his co-stars for trying to say that all of them are racist (along with his network & everyone else), and then he should be bi*ch slapped by the entire afircan-american community for being selfish & shedding light on his own problem, using racism as a horrible crutch, instead of trying to f!ght his battle with facts.

but they don't cause they're to busy blame the white man.Where's Al Sharpton to demand this dude loses his job???exactly
 10 years ago '04        #54
187Proof 473 heat pts473
space
avatar space
space
$6,277 | Props total: 6587 6587
 sunzoo said:
i can agree...and trust me black people know when it's real and we also know why n*ggas are just saying sh*t, it's not acceptable to US, it's really not which is why the majority of us who are up on things dont support jesse jackson or al sharpton because they are ambulance chasers..and while they address some important issues they are doing it for TV time and their own gain in general...so black people are not happy with cats like this because once somethign REALLY does happen that needs some kinda action to take place, nobody wants to listen and say "stop pulling the race card" to things that are legitimate concerns in the black community...it just gives people like wizard420 an excuse to say "stop crying...racism isnt real, everything is equal, you're just whining"

this kinda sh*t dilutes the message of whats really going on and i'm sick of it, i'm more sick of it than white people
This is the truth.
 06-29-2007, 02:59 PM         #55
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
i can agree...and trust me black people know when it's real and we also know why n*ggas are just saying sh*t, it's not acceptable to US, it's really not which is why the majority of us who are up on things dont support jesse jackson or al sharpton because they are ambulance chasers..and while they address some important issues they are doing it for TV time and their own gain in general...so black people are not happy with cats like this because once somethign REALLY does happen that needs some kinda action to take place, nobody wants to listen and say "stop pulling the race card" to things that are legitimate concerns in the black community...it just gives people like wizard420 an excuse to say "stop crying...racism isnt real, everything is equal, you're just whining"

this kinda sh*t dilutes the message of whats really going on and i'm sick of it, i'm more sick of it than white people
if ur sikk of white ppl better throw that white trash outta ur broke a.ss life then.racism is REAL.their are BLACK and WHIT and Yellow racist.you act like Black ppl are fukken angels and aren't racist.then turn around and say ur tired of white ppl.do somethin about it instead of cryin like a fukken hoe

if there are more whites on welfare how ain't things equal???


Last edited by wizard420; 06-29-2007 at 03:04 PM..
 06-29-2007, 03:02 PM         #56
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LIKE I SAID BEFORE PEOPLE DOES STUPID SH^T WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT THE CONSIQUENCES, SPECIALLY BLACKS AND THEY'RE SO QUICK TO PULL THE RACE CARD. HE DESERVE WHAT GOT, JUST LIKE TIM HARDAWAY. WHAT IF DON IMUS PULL OUT THE RACE CARD, WAIT HE CAN'T. HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVE. AFTER A BLACK PERSON DOES SOMETHING STUPID, HE OR SHE THING THE RACE CARD GONNA SAVE THEM. I THINK THEY SHOULD BAN BLACK PEOPLE FROM PULLING OUT THE RACE CARD.


BLACK PEOPLE= THE MOST RACIS PEOPLE

BLACKS HATE THEIR OWN KIND



 wizard420 said:
don't shoot the messenger.



I wish black people would stop bi*ching about racisim!!
I just got done reading this article on Yahoo:

LOS ANGELES - "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington said racism was a factor in his firing from the hit ABC series after he twice used an anti-gay slur.

Washington, who initially used the epithet during an onset clash with a co-star, told Newsweek magazine that "someone heard the booming voice of a black man and got really scared and that was the beginning of the end for me."

He tried to make amends by expressing remorse and volunteering to enter a counseling program to understand how the confrontation got out of hand, he told Newsweek.

"My mistake was believing that I would get the support from my network and all of my cast mates across the board. My mistake was believing I could correct a wrong with honesty and sincerity," he said in the interview posted online Thursday.

"My mistake was thinking black people get second chances. I was wrong on all fronts," he said.

His unwillingness to act like a submissive black at work was part of the problem, Washington said.

"Well, it didn't help me on the set that I was a black man who wasn't a mush-mouth Negro walking around with his head in his hands all the time. I didn't speak like I'd just left the plantation and that can be a problem for people sometime," he said.

"I had a person in human resources tell me after this thing played out that `some people' were afraid of me around the studio. I asked her why, because I'm a 6-foot-1, black man with dark skin and who doesn't go around saying `Yessah, massa sir' and `No sir, massa' to everyone?

"It's nuts when your presence alone can just scare people, and that made me a prime candidate to take the heat in a dysfunctional family," he said.

ABC declined comment Thursday. In its one public statement regarding Washington, issued in January, the network said his actions were "unacceptable."

Washington, who used the slur against co-star T.R. Knight during a confrontation with Patrick Dempsey, repeated the word backstage at the Golden Globes in January in denying the first incident. A public apology to Knight and others followed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those parts that I bolded just made me shake my head. What the hell is he even talking about? He wasn't fired because he doesn't say "Yessah, massa sir' and `No sir, massa' to everyone. Who the hell even talks like that today?? Black people seriously need to stop pulling the race card, especially when it's their own damn fault. This fool should have know not to call his co-worker a f*gget, just like his white co-worker knows better than call him a 'zzzzzz'. I'm sure the white pillow-muncher would have also been fired if he called Isiah a 'zzzzzz'
 10 years ago '04        #57
sunzoo 
space
avatar space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 wizard420 said:
black man swear their so tough but
1. they use guns cause they're scared of a f!ght
2. as soon as they get some pressure in life they run out on their kids and their Babymama
3. u tellin me what's warrented and expect me to take you serious
4. you can write 10000000000000000 paragraphs ur not smart.
5. What's productive to the discussion mean "whoa is me whoa is me"I'm so opressed.you want some1 to feel sorry for you.

you get on the net and say I had KKK in my face so who's talkin tough on the net??u coulda handled the kkk but obviously didn't cause YOU CAN'T LET IT GO.
you say I don't know sh*t then u GUESS where i live??u wasted 3 minutes of ur life u coulda been usin to pimp that white hoe of yours out. Black men don't need to do anything they can stay dumb as fukk.MORE WHITES ON WELFAR not in %'s but it's cool ur broke i know why ur mad
lol more racist genralizations...and you stay talking about reverse racism like you're a real victim

LIKE I SAID, take this retoric off the internet and see if you make it back, i speak my mind wherever i go, but i'd be willing to bet that you'd hold your fu*king tongue standing next to a black that will knock your fu*king head off your shoulders for it...and while i do own a firearm i have never had to fire it because i'd rather knuckle up and embarrass you than k!ll you

and as far as the KKK, i was 8 years old and got choked til i was blue while 7 grown a.ss white mean pulled my mothers hair out by the root...my dog was poisoned, i had german shepards sicked on me and bricks thrown thru my window...no arrests, but you of all people know whats it's like for black men in this country facing racism...it's no big deal, i should just stop crying even tho they tried to lynch a teenage just last year...sh*t is still on and poppin, i got love for all people but i aint gonna let nobody pull the wool over my eyes...i'ma be out here living real life, you stay on your computer where it's safe pus*y, cuz i seriously fear for you if this is how you act in real life...but i doubt it
 10 years ago '06        #58
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 wizard420 said:
percentage of blacks on welfare is higher then that of white it's a fact.read a book scumbag.go hunt some ****ur so stupid ur arguin with some1 sayin the same thing as you
actually the percentages are something like this:
white 39.0%
black 30.0%
hispanic 26.0%
other 5%

source: a.ssistance for needy families annual report to congress feb 2003.


in yo face b*tch!
 10 years ago '06        #59
elmonto 
space
avatar space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 wizard420 said:
how do u know what a retarded fa66ot type like?ur dad uses the computer???why would my keys be stuck I came in ur moms mouth that c*m guzzlin hoe loved every ounce of it.
i dont know what a retarded f*g look like cuz i never seen u before.
 10 years ago '04        #60
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
This guy isn't noting but another SOFT a.ss celebrity blaming others for his downfall. But its sad that things has to be racist all the time when people screw up around other races. Wesley Snipes did a few months back when he didn't pay his taxes. LOL. I know for sure racism is EVERYWHERE, but come on dude take responsibility.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy