Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2007, 02:19 PM         #21
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
then what the f*ck are u talking bout then? if u dont know what u talking bout then shut da f*ck up.
u said cryin i repeated u dumb lil bi*ch.u got alotta anger go outside and tell some of them rednecks how u feel cause i ain't got time for u to sukk on ur momma's dikk:wow:
 10 years ago '04        #22
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 1156 1156
wack show...
 06-29-2007, 02:21 PM         #23
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
when white people stop doing racist sh*t (yall know who you are) we will stop "crying" about racism.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #24
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 wizard420 said:
u said cryin i repeated u dumb lil bi*ch.u got alotta anger go outside and tell some of them rednecks how u feel cause i ain't got time for u to sukk on ur momma's dikk:wow:
u type like a retarded f*g**t. are your keys stuck together from dried up semen or something?
 10 years ago '04        #25
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
he's on some bullsh*t....there is still racism in this world and one of the only ways to get past it will be dialogue and talking about it...but isiah washington, while a talented actor is a fu*king pus*y for blaming this on race...you called somone a f*g**t, they fired you...nothing to do with race, but to say i wish blacks would stop crying about racism is asanine...when racism actually ends is when i'll stop "crying" but people like this cat are counterproductive to the cause....i know what real racism is on a personal level so when people start talking about "oh i cant get a cab" i have to bring them back to reality, most of these n*ggas never seen a klan member up close and personal, i have...so this kinda sh*t makes me mad and just gives white people an excuse to say sh*t like "the race card" like everything is OK, but theres a time for everything
 10 years ago '06        #26
elmonto 
space
space
 wizard420 said:
so when u say "we" ur generalizing ALL BLACK ppl and when u say "them" ur generalizing ALL WHITE ppl ur a fukk loser blamin them for ur reasoning.this dude is black and he had a choice not to say fa66ot but he did so HE SHOULDN'T BE PULLING THE RACE CARD.so don't put all white ppl and all black ppl in the same boat cause they ain't.obviously ppl like this dude USE RACE AS A CRUTCH
and no i am not putting everybody in the same boat. if you would look at my previous posts i said "yall know who you are"...u seem to have a guilty conscience...u must be one of those i was talking bout.
 06-29-2007, 02:25 PM         #27
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk that show was a.ss anyways they did him a fav
 06-29-2007, 02:27 PM         #28
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
u type like a retarded f*g**t. are your keys stuck together from dried up semen or something?
how do u know what a retarded fa66ot type like?ur dad uses the computer???why would my keys be stuck I came in ur moms mouth that c*m guzzlin hoe loved every ounce of it.

Last edited by wizard420; 06-29-2007 at 02:28 PM..
 06-29-2007, 02:28 PM         #29
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
and no i am not putting everybody in the same boat. if you would look at my previous posts i said "yall know who you are"...u seem to have a guilty conscience...u must be one of those i was talking bout.
so if i say ni66ers need to stop collectin welfare(you know who u are) it's okay??only welfare recipients will be offended???

Last edited by wizard420; 06-29-2007 at 02:29 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #30
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8544 8544
Not everybody is racist but black people are racist and white people are racist we just have to find away to coexist. Its not right to be rascist but its life and you have to learn outside of your race who are good people and who are not.

Mr. Washington was fired for calling somebody a f*g**t and the network didn't want to look bad by keeping him on the show.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 06-29-2007 at 02:31 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #31
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 wizard420 said:
so if i say ni66ers need to stop collectin welfare(you know who u are) it's okay??
how do you compare that statement of "you know who you are" to racist whites, to...nigge.rs need to stop collecting welfare? how does that equate? you have alot of anger twords black people dont you? and alot of it seems unwarented
 06-29-2007, 02:30 PM         #32
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
Not everybody is racist but black people are racist and white people are racist we just have to find away to coexist. Its not right to be rascist but its life and you have to learn outside of your race who are good people and who are not.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 06-29-2007, 02:33 PM         #33
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
how do you compare that statement of "you know who you are" to racist whites, to...nigge.rs need to stop collecting welfare? how does that equate? you have alot of anger twords black people dont you? and alot of it seems unwarented
so sittin on the computer u know what's warrented and what's not?if it doesn't apply to u it shouldn't offend you..What do you know about ANY1's life on BX to know what's warrented.don't be mad at me cause your broke boss.it's no-ones fault ur poor u say ur oppressed but ur not u go with white girls u uncle tom a.ss fool
 10 years ago '06        #34
elmonto 
space
space
 wizard420 said:
how do u know what a retarded fa66ot type like?ur dad uses the computer???why would my keys be stuck I came in ur moms mouth that c*m guzzlin hoe loved every ounce of it.
craka please...u came in your boys mouth in the back of his f-150 homo.
 06-29-2007, 02:35 PM         #35
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
how many non-white presidents have we had?! sh*t OBAMA is one good enough step for me.
Obama ain't white?????
his mom was white so i'm guessin he's got some white in him to.
 10 years ago '04        #36
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 1156 1156
 wizard420 said:
maybe cause they white folks know black ppl are just as racist.this guy calls some1 a fa6 and he loses his job boohoo.if a white person did the same sh*t thre'd be press coverage and boycottin and every body and their momma callin for his head.what's different from f*g**t and nappy headed hoe???nothing
you can't compare the nappy headed hoe incident with this dude calling someone a f*g. If anything, you can compare the Tim Hardaway incident the don imus sh*t. One was said on the radio and the other on TV for the world to hear. both of them got flammed by the media, and they both lost their jobs, as they should have. The only difference I saw was when Don Imus said that racist crap, before we knew it, everyone was blaming hip-hop and black people. During the Tim Hardaway stuff I never heard the media say anything like, "well some blame should be placed on gays for being f*gs. maybe if they didn't act like homo's people wouldn't hate them"..

having that said, the dude from this article is a clown for calling his firing racism.

Last edited by JugernoT; 06-29-2007 at 02:41 PM..
 06-29-2007, 02:37 PM         #37
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
craka please...u came in your boys mouth in the back of his f-150 homo.
craka good one but only rednecks that ur scared of drive f150.
know i came in ur mom's mouth.i know it was that b*tch i had to give her $3 for a tre rock afterwards.tell that b*tch she owes me 2 blast in the face
 10 years ago '06        #38
elmonto 
space
space
 sunzoo said:
and statically speaking, more white people are welfare receipants then black people. get your facts straight before u respond, b*tch.
 06-29-2007, 02:41 PM         #39
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
you can't compare the nappy headed hoe incident with this dude calling someone a f*g. If anything, you can compare the Tim Hardaway incident the don imus sh*t. One was said on the radio and the other on TV for the world to hear. both of them got flammed by the media, and they both lost their jobs, as they should have. The only difference I saw was when Don Imus said that racist crap, before we knew it, everyone was blaming hip-hop and black people. During the Tip Hardaway stuff I never heard the media say anything like, "well some blame should be placed on gays for being f*gs. maybe if they didn't act like homo's people wouldn't hate them"..

having that said, the dude from this article is a clown for calling his firing racism.
so it's only racist/discrimination if the hole world hears it???so if a white ppl call a black man ni66er and it's not on the radio and the other on TV for the world to hear it cool???actin like f*gs:wow: that's like sayin actin like ni66ers.there is no differnce.if ni66ers didn't act like they do people wouldn't hate them"..not sayin I hate any1 but ur tellin me it's valid to hate a gay but no-one else
 06-29-2007, 02:42 PM         #40
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
and statically speaking, more white people are welfare receipants then black people. get your facts straight before u respond, b*tch.
percentage of blacks on welfare is higher then that of white it's a fact.read a book scumbag.go hunt some ****ur so stupid ur arguin with some1 sayin the same thing as you

Last edited by wizard420; 06-29-2007 at 02:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago