Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2007, 05:12 PM         #221
JB18Cert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chill out. a major part of this is where u live
 07-03-2007, 05:37 PM         #222
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diggity199 said:
Personally, if you darker than licorice like Ye said, fu*k you, white people are the most discriminated against in america now..seriously think about it..if you're NOT white you get scholarships, you're more likely to be hired JUST BECAUSE you aren't white...grfo, you didn't get persecuted/made a slave...shut the fu*k up, love your grandparents who got you sh*t handed to you b/c you're a slimey zzzzzz...(in no way am I racist but ppl who expect sh*t handed to them should be shot)...
Another dumb a.ss white boy, stfu up about white people. You all started this race thing you all did it so shut the fu*k up. You all start more sh*t then anyone one race, you all are like cancer you go from place to place destroying everything you fu*king cancer.
 07-03-2007, 05:46 PM         #223
luby1901  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
when white people stop doing racist sh*t (yall know who you are) we will stop "crying" about racism.

I know there are still whites out there that hate blacks. that won't change. But you also have to understand that white people are becoming a minority in this country and black people like jesse jackson don't help anyones cause. How about the duke lacross players and the comments he made about them. he never apologized to them for his words after they were found not guilty. then things like points given to minorities on civil service exams and what not should be taken away now, because it does discrimanate against white people who should have and equal chance to get a job. it should be based on actual scoring not race. i am white, have black and spanish friends and they would agree that racist actions towards any group shouldn't be blamed on the race as a whole because not everyone who is say white agrees with the actions of a few screwed up people.
 10 years ago '06        #224
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
bottom line is that he shouldn't have called dude a f*g**t. thats all there is to it.
 10 years ago '04        #225
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
ok you guys dont understand what happened...or at least how he explained it. he said dude, dempsey not the gay boy, started an altercation whatever...washington responded by saying you arent gonna treat me like a b*tch, punk, or a fa$$ot. i mean he should have just said like a slave or n*gger...
furthermore, people are afraid of black people especially black men. i dont know if its racist or ignorance or reality or television that black men are feared but they are. you cant downplay that and its effects on peoples attitudes towards someone. so yes he made a mistake saying the word f*ggot and in this world, a black man on that show better just be cool.
 10 years ago '06        #226
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Diggity199 said:
Personally, if you darker than licorice like Ye said, fu*k you, white people are the most discriminated against in america now..seriously think about it..if you're NOT white you get scholarships, you're more likely to be hired JUST BECAUSE you aren't white...grfo, you didn't get persecuted/made a slave...shut the fu*k up, love your grandparents who got you sh*t handed to you b/c you're a slimey zzzzzz...(in no way am I racist but ppl who expect sh*t handed to them should be shot)...
i see we have another attention wh0ore
 10 years ago '07        #227
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Domic462 said:
Another dumb a.ss white boy, stfu up about white people. You all started this race thing you all did it so shut the fu*k up. You all start more sh*t then anyone one race, you all are like cancer you go from place to place destroying everything you fu*king cancer.
I agree with you but next time just call him a dumb a.ss instead of "dumb a.ss white boy"
 10 years ago '07        #228
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I hate white people who can't jump
 10 years ago '07        #229
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I hate White People who dominate all black teams
 10 years ago '04        #230
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 dadmonson said:
Black people have been traditionally treated like sh*t since the beginning of america. Its not on the same level of playing field.
tru, and thats fu*ked up, but blacks act like they wish whites would have left them in africa, where they would still be enslaved by their own people
 10 years ago '07        #231
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1100 1100
 elmonto said:
when white people stop doing racist sh*t (yall know who you are) we will stop "crying" about racism.
U IGNORANT LITTLE fu*k. NOT EVERYBODY IS fu*kEN RACIST SO STOP CRYING LIL bi*ch.
 10 years ago '07        #232
michelleski495 
space
space
 wizard420 said:
maybe cause they white folks know black ppl are just as racist.this guy calls some1 a fa6 and he loses his job boohoo.if a white person did the same sh*t thre'd be press coverage and boycottin and every body and their momma callin for his head.what's different from f*g**t and nappy headed hoe???nothing
PROPS.
 10 years ago '07        #233
michelleski495 
space
space
 elmonto said:
craka please...u came in your boys mouth in the back of his f-150 homo.
UR fu*kEN RACIST URSELF CALLING SOMEONE A CRACKER. QUIT CONTRADICTING URSELF DUMBfu*k.
 10 years ago '07        #234
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 michelleski495 said:
UR fu*kEN RACIST URSELF CALLING SOMEONE A CRACKER. QUIT CONTRADICTING URSELF DUMBfu*k.
Just ignore him.. He has been doing that a lot
 07-04-2007, 04:54 PM         #235
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
tru, and thats fu*ked up, but blacks act like they wish whites would have left them in africa, where they would still be enslaved by their own people
Slavery in africa and in america were like day and night.
 07-04-2007, 04:55 PM         #236
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 michelleski495 said:
U IGNORANT LITTLE fu*k. NOT EVERYBODY IS fu*kEN RACIST SO STOP CRYING LIL bi*ch.
Something tells me your aren't a person of color by how ignorant your acting.
 10 years ago '04        #237
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Domic462 said:
Slavery in africa and in america were like day and night.
maybe, but freedom in america >>> slavery in africa. at least whites realized slavery was wrong and corrected their mistake, unlike in africa
 10 years ago '04        #238
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Domic462 said:
Something tells me your aren't a person of color by how ignorant your acting.
that sounds racist in itself
 07-04-2007, 06:32 PM         #239
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Dude is a tool. And I hope that Al Sharpton bi*ch slaps his a.ss. Then Jesse Jackson kicks him in the face.
Well that makes three tools in one room. Let's see where this goes.
 07-04-2007, 06:36 PM         #240
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diggity199 said:
Benoit yourself EARLY :hang:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy