Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #201
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
To all the white/black people saying we shouldn't use the race card all time fu*k that sh*t its there use it...white people been using their race for centuries to get exec positions/presidency...he might off took it too far by pulling the race card but I feel him when your backs against the wall and your lively hood is in jeopardy pull out all stops and if anyone has a problem with what I said :finger:
 07-01-2007, 04:45 AM         #202
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people who play the race card = failure at life
 10 years ago '07        #203
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Styl3s said:
people who play the race card = failure at life
Yeah.. Unless they're actually in a situation where someone is being racist
 10 years ago '05        #204
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
:finger: :finger:

Last edited by benadreal; 07-01-2007 at 05:21 AM..
 07-01-2007, 06:54 AM         #205
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
This is a stupid thread, all it does is bring out the racist feelings of the white people of this site, I'd rather not know that white closet racists log on to my favorite hip hop forum, and spew some racist sh*t about black people that's been bugging them, go get a fu*king anger therapist and rant with him/her, don't bring that sh*t here. Isaiah's just an idiot, case closed. Not all black people sit down and whine about the white man keeping them down, in fact I look down on anyone that does.
That's the sh*t that has changed me a bit over the years. Being able to see what white people really think of us can open your eyes. People will say what they really feel behind the protection of a keyboard.

And i realize it's not all white people, but it's enough of ya to do some damage if/when some sh*t pops off again between the races. Wish we could get over this race bullsh*t, but too many idiots still harbor ill feelings toward people they don't know or understand.

This idiot on that show is just mad, and chose to vent in the wrong way. Im glad Tim Hardaway aint pull that stupid sh*t.

And to the idiots spewing ignorance about slavery...my people were enslaved in this country...this country we still live in, have fought bravely for, and also had to f!ght bravely against just to win rights and a pinch of respect. Bringing up other incidences of slavery is pointless unless they were enslaved here, and still have to look at the people reaping the benefits of our ancestors hard labor, while consistently finding ways to sh*t on us.

Last edited by macadon83; 07-01-2007 at 07:00 AM..
 07-01-2007, 07:36 AM         #206
dadmonson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
maybe cause they white folks know black ppl are just as racist.this guy calls some1 a fa6 and he loses his job boohoo.if a white person did the same sh*t thre'd be press coverage and boycottin and every body and their momma callin for his head.what's different from f*g**t and nappy headed hoe???nothing
Black people have been traditionally treated like sh*t since the beginning of america. Its not on the same level of playing field.
 10 years ago '06        #207
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
lol@ this. Yes, some (not all) black people do cry, "racism" at non-racist moments. And yes racism still exists...CLOSE THREAD
 07-01-2007, 07:47 AM         #208
meech_dawg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Move To Canada
 07-01-2007, 10:16 AM         #209
onicap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate it when people pull the race card out. they're truely the racists if you think about it. theyre the ones bringing race into an issue that had nothing to do with race.
 07-01-2007, 11:10 AM         #210
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
maybe cause they white folks know black ppl are just as racist.this guy calls some1 a fa6 and he loses his job boohoo.if a white person did the same sh*t thre'd be press coverage and boycottin and every body and their momma callin for his head.what's different from f*g**t and nappy headed hoe???nothing

i totally argee with you, racism is on both sides, not just whites spewing it but same with blacks and other races. just seems certain people seem to scream it more then others. as for this guy i heard he lost his job didnt know it was because of him saying a derogatory word but he shouldnt have made that mistake in the first place. that show is mixed with different ethnicities so i dont even wanna hear "its cause im black" ya'll can go and flame the fu*k outa me, but thats how i feel
 10 years ago '06        #211
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 jataylorlfc said:
haha looks like u dont either

i posted fact
how u gone sit right there and say that people that complain about slavery dont know if their ancestors were slaves or not? that is the stupidest thing i ever heard in my life. yeah, all of us are making it up, actually we made up slavery too...it never existed. stupid fu*k.
 07-02-2007, 12:03 PM         #212
Diggity199  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
don't shoot the messenger.

I wish black people would stop bi*ching about racisim!!
I just got done reading this article on Yahoo:

LOS ANGELES - "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington said racism was a factor in his firing from the hit ABC series after he twice used an anti-gay slur.

Washington, who initially used the epithet during an onset clash with a co-star, told Newsweek magazine that "someone heard the booming voice of a black man and got really scared and that was the beginning of the end for me."

He tried to make amends by expressing remorse and volunteering to enter a counseling program to understand how the confrontation got out of hand, he told Newsweek.

"My mistake was believing that I would get the support from my network and all of my cast mates across the board. My mistake was believing I could correct a wrong with honesty and sincerity," he said in the interview posted online Thursday.

"My mistake was thinking black people get second chances. I was wrong on all fronts," he said.

His unwillingness to act like a submissive black at work was part of the problem, Washington said.

"Well, it didn't help me on the set that I was a black man who wasn't a mush-mouth Negro walking around with his head in his hands all the time. I didn't speak like I'd just left the plantation and that can be a problem for people sometime," he said.

"I had a person in human resources tell me after this thing played out that `some people' were afraid of me around the studio. I asked her why, because I'm a 6-foot-1, black man with dark skin and who doesn't go around saying `Yessah, massa sir' and `No sir, massa' to everyone?

"It's nuts when your presence alone can just scare people, and that made me a prime candidate to take the heat in a dysfunctional family," he said.

ABC declined comment Thursday. In its one public statement regarding Washington, issued in January, the network said his actions were "unacceptable."

Washington, who used the slur against co-star T.R. Knight during a confrontation with Patrick Dempsey, repeated the word backstage at the Golden Globes in January in denying the first incident. A public apology to Knight and others followed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those parts that I bolded just made me shake my head. What the hell is he even talking about? He wasn't fired because he doesn't say "Yessah, massa sir' and `No sir, massa' to everyone. Who the hell even talks like that today?? Black people seriously need to stop pulling the race card, especially when it's their own damn fault. This fool should have know not to call his co-worker a f*gget, just like his white co-worker knows better than call him a 'zzzzzz'. I'm sure the white pillow-muncher would have also been fired if he called Isiah a 'zzzzzz'
Personally, if you darker than licorice like Ye said, fu*k you, white people are the most discriminated against in america now..seriously think about it..if you're NOT white you get scholarships, you're more likely to be hired JUST BECAUSE you aren't white...grfo, you didn't get persecuted/made a slave...shut the fu*k up, love your grandparents who got you sh*t handed to you b/c you're a slimey zzzzzz...(in no way am I racist but ppl who expect sh*t handed to them should be shot)...
 10 years ago '04        #213
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
 sonof504 said:
Really? I usually find it to be the other way but thats interesting. I mean not trying to be on wizards side but he has a point. Imus was fired for his comments... And Kramer was attacked big time by the media for his effed up comments
You got a point too. I did somewhat forget about Imus, but look all around. Not just the stuff that gets publicized. Look at the black communities where black people may die and that don't make the news but they can go to the whitest of white neighborhoods and report every crime as small as somebody getting scared of new neighbors that are black. Yeah there are a few things that happned recently where people are starting to crack down on bs. But look how long it took to get a piece of justice. You do have a strong point. I wasn't trying to be ignorant or try to promote pro black like i don't like white people because i got respect for the next person that got respect for me.
 10 years ago '05        #214
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
i think Isiah Washington does have a point
 07-02-2007, 11:40 PM         #215
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should have consulted Al Sharpton before making these comments *dry sarcasm of course*
 07-02-2007, 11:49 PM         #216
JAVI.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish i was black so whenever i fu*kd some sh*t up i could pull the race card.

no racism intended
 10 years ago '04        #217
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
yawl bammas 2 funny
 10 years ago '04        #218
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 sonof504 said:
You did ABSOLUTELY nothing.. Please don't bi*ch about sh*t people actually had to go through like you went through that fu*ked up sh*t
fo real, i hate that sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #219
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 onicap said:
i hate it when people pull the race card out. they're truely the racists if you think about it. theyre the ones bringing race into an issue that had nothing to do with race.
truth
 07-03-2007, 11:05 AM         #220
Deuce21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy, Washington is the one exception to this bogus cry of racism. Now i am a blk male that is in no way shape or form gay but at the same time do u...For Washington to call dude a f*g**t makes him just as much a biggot as any other racist....and he actin his azz off now tryna play the victim, and what is sad is, it is obvious that he's fakin it and that his actin isn't all that great cuz i was laughin at his azz when he was on Larry King tryna act choked up, he knows he f'd up and that his career is hangin by threads. What i'm really tryna say is no not everyone who pulls the race card does it for just purposes although there are alot of ppl that do because whether anyone wants to believe it or not there are still racial prejudices and stereotypes about...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago