Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-30-2007, 02:36 PM         #181
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bugnsc said:
Ignorance is bliss ! You are proving that racism is alive and thriving becuz of ur post . Why would u label it(headline) as such when it wasn't reported that way. Every man is entitled to his own opinion and that happens to be Mr. Washington's. When u start suffering the same degradation and persecution that blacks have face for hundreds of years(no we can't forget the past, becuz people like you won't let us) then we 'll stop, cuz it will be you crying then.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 06-30-2007, 03:24 PM         #182
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
Our slavery was one of the worst in history that couldn't be compare to any other, for the first type race was based on the entire race of a group of people taking a blow to a massive group self esteem. fu*ked up the growth of the entrie of eastern, southern, and Central africa. Family was destroyed we were programmed into being believing black were the bottom of the bottom. Blacks were also pointed against each other and still are, and with all that we got no repurations
Black people are the only people that didnt get reparations in this country. Cause the American govt dont give a sh*t about us. They came out with the Emancipation Proclamation of 1864 and we THOUGHT that we were free but we were not because it wasnt a law, its a PROCLAMATION. And then they came out with the 13th Amendment to say that we were free, but we are not. The 13th Amendment has exceptions to it, so how are we free? We still get controlled, not physically but by psycological and economic coercion.This country was built on White Supremacy and still is.
 10 years ago '04        #183
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
I laugh @ some of the views in this thread.

Lot of simple-minded people.

Just funny to me.
 06-30-2007, 03:34 PM         #184
smooth(J)skillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that guy (whoever he is) , fu*k the people that fired him , fu*k the guy he called a f*g**t , fu*k that show , fu*k this article , and fu*k you

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::f inger::finger::finger::finger:
 06-30-2007, 03:42 PM         #185
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.V. Da Goddess said:
Black people are the only people that didnt get reparations in this country. Cause the American govt dont give a sh*t about us. They came out with the Emancipation Proclamation of 1864 and we THOUGHT that we were free but we were not because it wasnt a law, its a PROCLAMATION. And then they came out with the 13th Amendment to say that we were free, but we are not. The 13th Amendment has exceptions to it, so how are we free? We still get controlled, not physically but by psycological and economic coercion.This country was built on White Supremacy and still is.

You are an idiot if you think you are controlled today. There is nothing stopping you from doing what you want. Ok, go ahead and start blaming all your problems on race, but reality of it is that if you dont have any money, you probably were lazy throughout school and got stuck in a dead end job. People act like there arent any successful minorities...there are, and its cause they busted their a.ss, either in school, or athletically, or in some other way.

Enough with this white supremacy bullsh*t too. Yeah, this country used to be run like that, but today there is no such thing. Dont get me wrong, there is still racism today from every ethnic group, but white supremacy is a dumb idea of the past.

Its also interesting that alot of blacks complain about slavery, yet they were never slaves themselves. Like someone else stated earlier, there were slaves in every country throughout history, so according to this point of view, white people should complain about slavery of greeks surfs etc.

Back to this article though, i dont see how it could have anything to do with race. Dude got the job in the first place didnt he??? he shouldnt have fu*ked up and said that sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #186
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 sonof504 said:
You did ABSOLUTELY nothing.. Please don't bi*ch about sh*t people actually had to go through like you went through that fu*ked up sh*t
Did I say i went through it????????? Don't matter if i went through it or not. the muthaphukkaz who did are all dead any fu*kin ways. they didn't get their "40 acres & a mule" either. I'm pretty sure they would be happy to see us getting something........ even if its just a RACE CARD.

We have this card because white people created anywayz. So fu*k anybody who has a probblem w/ it. As long as there is racism. We well always play the race card so deal w/ it bi*chES.
 10 years ago '04        #187
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
he act like he the only black person on the show... so pretty much he callin all the other black people a bunch of slaves... fcuk that dude and everything he stands for
 06-30-2007, 04:03 PM         #188
S.V. Da Goddess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
You are an idiot if you think you are controlled today. There is nothing stopping you from doing what you want. Ok, go ahead and start blaming all your problems on race, but reality of it is that if you dont have any money, you probably were lazy throughout school and got stuck in a dead end job. People act like there arent any successful minorities...there are, and its cause they busted their a.ss, either in school, or athletically, or in some other way.

Enough with this white supremacy bullsh*t too. Yeah, this country used to be run like that, but today there is no such thing. Dont get me wrong, there is still racism today from every ethnic group, but white supremacy is a dumb idea of the past.

Its also interesting that alot of blacks complain about slavery, yet they were never slaves themselves. Like someone else stated earlier, there were slaves in every country throughout history, so according to this point of view, white people should complain about slavery of greeks surfs etc.

You dont know me. So how could you say im broke or poor or havent finished school, lazy and have a dead end job? Why do people get mad when facts are spoken about this dumbass country? Dont let your "American Pride" blind you. Its not like im lying. You dumbass "americans" are to blind to see anything thats going on because your too sucked up in drugs, drinkin, hustling,pride, self-righteousness and all the other things of the world. So dont be coming at me like you know me. Thank-you.
 06-30-2007, 04:09 PM         #189
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.V. Da Goddess said:
You dont know me. So how could you say im broke or poor or havent finished school, lazy and have a dead end job? Why do people get mad when facts are spoken about this dumbass country? Dont let your "American Pride" blind you. Its not like im lying. You dumbass "americans" are to blind to see anything thats going on because your too sucked up in drugs, drinkin, hustling,pride, self-righteousness and all the other things of the world. So dont be coming at me like you know me. Thank-you.

I dont know you, and god willingly i never will. Im not mad, but it seems like youre the one not looking at the facts. You are trying to say this country is run by racist white people, and that minorities are being mind controlled or some bullsh*t.

I think its funny that i can do drugs and still be smarter than some damn race card pullin moron
 10 years ago '05        #190
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This is a stupid thread, all it does is bring out the racist feelings of the white people of this site, I'd rather not know that white closet racists log on to my favorite hip hop forum, and spew some racist sh*t about black people that's been bugging them, go get a fu*king anger therapist and rant with him/her, don't bring that sh*t here. Isaiah's just an idiot, case closed. Not all black people sit down and whine about the white man keeping them down, in fact I look down on anyone that does.

Last edited by JaiMega; 06-30-2007 at 04:17 PM..
 06-30-2007, 04:32 PM         #191
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.V. Da Goddess said:
Oh for goodness sakes.

Wahh wahh wahhhh. Life ain't easy. I know a lot of black people right now, personally, that are livin way better than I am....but do I whine and blame it on anything???? No, I just do drugs.
 06-30-2007, 04:35 PM         #192
JAVI.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"im so sick i need greys anatamy"

racism is played out

Last edited by JAVI.; 06-30-2007 at 04:37 PM..
 06-30-2007, 04:42 PM         #193
JAVI.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smooth(J)skillz said:
fu*k that guy (whoever he is) , fu*k the people that fired him , fu*k the guy he called a f*g**t , fu*k that show , fu*k this article , and fu*k you

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::f inger:

06-30-2007, 05:50 PM         #194
ajonescb24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can some say such an ignorant statement like im tried of black people bi*chin about racism if racism wasnt still alive then the topic wouldnt even come up racism in America is wrong not only for blacks but everyone so as long as it still exsit it should not be ignored or tried to be covered up it should be brought to the surface for what it really is
 06-30-2007, 07:06 PM         #195
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ajonescb24 said:
how can some say such an ignorant statement like im tried of black people bi*chin about racism if racism wasnt still alive then the topic wouldnt even come up racism in America is wrong not only for blacks but everyone so as long as it still exsit it should not be ignored or tried to be covered up it should be brought to the surface for what it really is

Man, you are missing the point here. im all for blacks whites hispanics etc bi*ching about racism if there is actually racism going on in that situation. But when someone, like the washington dude in this article, cries racism when that really isnt the case, it is fu*king annoying and also a dumb move, and also makes pulling out the "race card" in a real situation less effective. fu*k anyone who holds racism accountable for every little thing wrong in their life, yes racism does effect everyone, but it isnt the only problem in the world today, and is not the cause for every bad thing that ever happens.
 10 years ago '06        #196
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 jataylorlfc said:
after how long of slavery

DUMB c*ntS LEARN THIS: every race and peoples throughout the planet have endured slavery, some have endured genocide etc.

basicly black ppl, just like white ppl and every other race have it sooo easy today (in the western world) and yet they still complain about slavery, well im going 2 ask 4 repirations from rome any greeks want2 ask 4 some ££ from the byzantes? and israelites do tehy get ££ off the egyptians?

and lol @ get over it no black ppl who still hark on about slavery need 2 get over it you were never a slave how do u even know your ancestors were?
you obviously dont know anything about america.
 10 years ago '05        #197
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 elmonto said:
when white people stop doing racist sh*t (yall know who you are) we will stop "crying" about racism.
yeeeahhhhh donkeys......stop being meanies........
 07-01-2007, 03:48 AM         #198
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
you obviously dont know anything about america.
haha looks like u dont either

i posted fact
 07-01-2007, 03:53 AM         #199
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Domic462 said:
Our slavery was one of the worst in history that couldn't be compare to any other, for the first type race was based on the entire race of a group of people taking a blow to a massive group self esteem. fu*ked up the growth of the entrie of eastern, southern, and Central africa. Family was destroyed we were programmed into being believing black were the bottom of the bottom. Blacks were also pointed against each other and still are, and with all that we got no repurations
why cant it be compared to any other? because attrocities like this are non-comparebale with one another,

are u trying 2 say this is the first time an entire race has been enslaved

what do u mean fu*ked up the growth? what was going on? an already existent slave trade waiting 2 be taken advantage of?
 10 years ago '05        #200
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 jataylorlfc said:
why cant it be compared to any other? because attrocities like this are non-comparebale with one another,

are u trying 2 say this is the first time an entire race has been enslaved

what do u mean fu*ked up the growth? what was going on? an already existent slave trade waiting 2 be taken advantage of?
quit arguing it's the fu*ken INTERNET!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy