Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2007, 01:26 PM         #1
9071 pageviews
273 comments

wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)

don't shoot the messenger.

[pic - click to view]

http://allhiphop.com/foru .. /18200761.aspx

I wish black people would stop bi*ching about racisim!!
I just got done reading this article on Yahoo:

LOS ANGELES - "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington said racism was a factor in his firing from the hit ABC series after he twice used an anti-gay slur.

Washington, who initially used the epithet during an onset clash with a co-star, told Newsweek magazine that "someone heard the booming voice of a black man and got really scared and that was the beginning of the end for me."

He tried to make amends by expressing remorse and volunteering to enter a counseling program to understand how the confrontation got out of hand, he told Newsweek.

"My mistake was believing that I would get the support from my network and all of my cast mates across the board. My mistake was believing I could correct a wrong with honesty and sincerity," he said in the interview posted online Thursday.

"My mistake was thinking black people get second chances. I was wrong on all fronts," he said.

His unwillingness to act like a submissive black at work was part of the problem, Washington said.

"Well, it didn't help me on the set that I was a black man who wasn't a mush-mouth Negro walking around with his head in his hands all the time. I didn't speak like I'd just left the plantation and that can be a problem for people sometime," he said.

"I had a person in human resources tell me after this thing played out that `some people' were afraid of me around the studio. I asked her why, because I'm a 6-foot-1, black man with dark skin and who doesn't go around saying `Yessah, massa sir' and `No sir, massa' to everyone?

"It's nuts when your presence alone can just scare people, and that made me a prime candidate to take the heat in a dysfunctional family," he said.

ABC declined comment Thursday. In its one public statement regarding Washington, issued in January, the network said his actions were "unacceptable."

Washington, who used the slur against co-star T.R. Knight during a confrontation with Patrick Dempsey, repeated the word backstage at the Golden Globes in January in denying the first incident. A public apology to Knight and others followed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those parts that I bolded just made me shake my head. What the hell is he even talking about? He wasn't fired because he doesn't say "Yessah, massa sir' and `No sir, massa' to everyone. Who the hell even talks like that today?? Black people seriously need to stop pulling the race card, especially when it's their own damn fault. This fool should have know not to call his co-worker a f*gget, just like his white co-worker knows better than call him a 'zzzzzz'. I'm sure the white pillow-muncher would have also been fired if he called Isiah a 'zzzzzz'

Last edited by wizard420; 06-29-2007 at 01:29 PM..

273 comments for "Jun 29 - I Wish Black ppl would stop cryin about racism.(Good read)"

10 years ago '06        #2
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,955 | Props total: 13576 13576
respect my fresh

Last edited by Big Bear; 07-01-2007 at 01:25 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #3
yunsta 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,918 | Props total: 615 615
i mean this guy is gettin on my nerves. he called dude a f*g**t and they fired him. he brought it upon himself now its everyone else's fault. fu*k that show anyway.
 06-29-2007, 01:36 PM         #4
Street Novelist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that guy is so damn annoying...first he is fired because of the anti-gay slur..now he thinks it's because he's black. Aren't there other minorities on the show?
 10 years ago '07        #5
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
^^ Cosign... .. show is a.ss to begin wit
 10 years ago '06        #6
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Dude is a tool. And I hope that Al Sharpton bi*ch slaps his a.ss. Then Jesse Jackson kicks him in the face.
 10 years ago '06        #7
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2240 2240
It's not people speaking out about racism that's the problem...Racism is real & it's an unfortunate part of our culture...It's dummies like this who try to deflect the attention away from their own mistakes & use racism as the answer....His dumb azz had it made in the shade & blew it...Instead of lookin @ what he did to provoke this action, he took the easy way out & tried to place blame where it didn't belong...Shiit like this takes the teeth out of true racist acts & incedents...& more importantly, it gives people a chance to make black people who go through real racism seem off base & clueless...he fukked up & doesn't want to own up to it...
 10 years ago '06        #8
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 yumflip said:
It's not people speaking out about racism that's the problem...Racism is real & it's an unfortunate part of our culture...It's dummies like this who try to deflect the attention away from their own mistakes & use racism as the answer....His dumb azz had it made in the shade & blew it...Instead of lookin @ what he did to provoke this action, he took the easy way out & tried to place blame where it didn't belong...Shiit like this takes the teeth out of true racist acts & incedents...& more importantly, it gives people a chance to make black people who go through real racism seem off base & clueless...he fukked up & doesn't want to own up to it...
:applause: :applause: :applause:

SO true. Im white but I can tell when someones being racist. BUt sometimes my friends try and play the race card when it doesnt even apply. Like we both applied for a job and neither of us got it. My friend was like "man its because im black" I was like naw bro...cause i didnt get the sh*t either and my work experience is better than yours.
 10 years ago '06        #9
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
when white people stop doing racist sh*t (yall know who you are) we will stop "crying" about racism.
 06-29-2007, 02:00 PM         #10
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
when white people stop doing racist sh*t (yall know who you are) we will stop "crying" about racism.
u think "crying" is gonna stop racism :banghead:
 10 years ago '07        #11
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Every race has a crapload of racist people. Too many people grow up with racist a.ss parents. Its never gonna stop
 06-29-2007, 02:09 PM         #12
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
its so funny how some white folk swear we just be buggin out with this racism sh*t, we dont make this sh*t up.
maybe cause they white folks know black ppl are just as racist.this guy calls some1 a fa6 and he loses his job boohoo.if a white person did the same sh*t thre'd be press coverage and boycottin and every body and their momma callin for his head.what's different from f*g**t and nappy headed hoe???nothing
 10 years ago '06        #13
elmonto 
space
space
 wizard420 said:
u think "crying" is gonna stop racism :banghead:
i didnt mean literal crying. thats why i used quotes, u know these things: " "
 10 years ago '07        #14
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
It still goes on(for every race) but this dude is just being retarded. He was fired for saying some stupid a.ss sh*t not because he is black.
 10 years ago '06        #15
elmonto 
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
its so funny how some white folk swear we just be buggin out with this racism sh*t, we dont make this sh*t up.
they think we be pulling this sh*t out of our as*es....like we do it for fun or some sh*t....we hate using the race card too, but we dont have a choice cuz of them.
 06-29-2007, 02:13 PM         #16
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
i didnt mean literal crying. thats why i used quotes, u know these things: " "
no sh*t sherlock i didn't mean cryin either.i
 06-29-2007, 02:17 PM         #17
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
they think we be pulling this sh*t out of our as*es....like we do it for fun or some sh*t....we hate using the race card too, but we dont have a choice cuz of them.
so when u say "we" ur generalizing ALL BLACK ppl and when u say "them" ur generalizing ALL WHITE ppl ur a fukk loser blamin them for ur reasoning.this dude is black and he had a choice not to say fa66ot but he did so HE SHOULDN'T BE PULLING THE RACE CARD.so don't put all white ppl and all black ppl in the same boat cause they ain't.obviously ppl like this dude USE RACE AS A CRUTCH
 10 years ago '06        #18
elmonto 
space
space
 wizard420 said:
no sh*t sherlock i didn't mean cryin either.i
then what the f*ck are u talking bout then? if u dont know what u talking bout then shut da f*ck up.
 06-29-2007, 02:17 PM         #19
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
yeah every group has racist. but like they say 'we learn from the best' i dont even know why im talkin bout this..im still going to be a black male and i will still experience racism until i die. OBAMA FO PRES!!!
Obama dude don't care about black ppl.HE DOES UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION
 10 years ago '06        #20
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,364 | Props total: 5615 5615
we all know the story of the boy who cried wolf.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy