*OFFICIAL* Transformers "what'd you think?" Thread

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2007, 01:53 PM         #81
satch1981 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best movie ever. Bottom line. I'll pay to see it again.
 10 years ago '04        #82
Woot 2 heat pts
space
space
$756 | Props total: 0 0
very good movie..
 10 years ago '05        #83
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
There's way better than Megan Fox man, come on dont let the hype of the movie overtake your senses about fine women.
 07-05-2007, 05:11 PM         #84
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best of 07, "MY NAME IS OPTIMUS PRIME"..theatre went NUTS!!!!

muhfu*kin 30-40 year olds screamin....clappin...GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS
 10 years ago '06        #85
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 MoeMurda said:
idk...maybe the 3rd or 4th best movie of the year?

sh*t was very good. special graphics were good. surprisingly extremely funny, and pretty good acting.
first half of it was breathtaking. the second half of it dragged out. and the robots talking was the only part that was extremely cheesy. bumblebee was the best and he didnt even talk. thats why the audience connected with him, and none of the others, cuz when they talked, it was cheesy. i mean when megatron was unfroze, hes just like I AM MEGATRON! i mean huh? who the fu*k if they were frozen or say in a como or something and just woke up all pissed off is gonna yell "I AM..(whatever your name is)...basically the movie was simply outstanding until optimus prime came in. but funny as fu*k movie.
i give it a B.
I'm guessin your a little a.ss kid or some sh*t cuz you'd know that the transformers spoke before even seeing the movie. Also, they do add some comedy but it wasn't funny as fu*k like you say.
 10 years ago '06        #86
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 jimipurple said:
are you crazy the movie did'nt start to me untill prime came in.His voice souned pretty authentic. I wish megatron would have sounded more like his cartoon self .
i heard awhile back that the dude that did the voice in the original cartoon was the same guy in the movie.
 10 years ago '06        #87
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
Just saw it today and it was off the chain! Best movie I've seen in awhile, real talk! Definately coppin on Blu-Ray when it comes out. I'm not a "movie critic" type person, I just watch movies to have fun and this movie was well worth the money and more.

I'd pay to see it again and prolly will.
 10 years ago '04        #88
soopadupafly 
space
space
$183 | Props total: 0 0
BEST MOVIE I EVER SEEN ....HANDS DOWN!!!! When Prime introduced himself the whole theatre CLAPPED!!!! it was beautiful....

Last edited by soopadupafly; 07-05-2007 at 08:22 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #89
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
I give this movie a 15 out of 10. Yeah, I'm a child of the 80's and this movie captured that feeling again. I know a lot of you youngester of the 90's with you mutant ninga turtles and power ranger won't understand transformer, but if you ask me, this movie was really made for your late 20's to early 40 year olds. They where the ones who grew up watching Prime and Megatron duke it out every afternoon right after school.
This movie to me is the perfect example of how a movie is suppose to be done. When a movie can take you away from reality and put your mind back to a time when you didn't worry about sh*t. Where all you wanted to do was sit around a play with your Hasbor toys(Transformer, G.I. Joes, Voltron,...etc) and watch cartoons all day, or go outside and ride your bike or play kickball....yeah I said it kickball. Where it's like baseball but you kick the rolling ball instead of hitting a thrown ball with a bat. Anyway the point that I'm trying to make is that this movie took me back to being an 8 year old kid, wanting to see Autobots save the world from the evil Decepticons. And any movie that can do that is a good got damned movie in my book.:D

Last edited by BigPervy; 07-05-2007 at 08:49 PM..
 07-05-2007, 09:54 PM         #90
DeVaStaToR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was at the theater last night, we was givin standing ovations throughout the whole movie especially when this n*gga optimus was like "Autobots.... roll out" i was like damn son Im back in the 80s.... peep the avi.
 07-06-2007, 01:03 AM         #91
coooooold2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man this film had to be the 1st film EVER to give me GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!

When Optimus arrives onscreen EVERYBODY in the theatre was in

AWE!
 10 years ago '04        #92
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
sounds sick..
 10 years ago '04        #93
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 462 462
 Cold Heart said:
transformers was good lot of stars and a lot of action... reminded me of national treasure... pointless looking for those glasses they already know where the cube was the whole time
U NEED TO CHANGE YOUR AVY

THERE'S ONLY ONE FUJI

CHUMP
 10 years ago '05        #94
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
just got back from seeing it on Imax Giant screen. I'm speechless. I tried to shun myself from the promos of the movie so to be surprised and it's even better than what i imagined it to be. Michael Bay was the perfect director for this. He took a lot slack from the die hard fans, but after watching The Island, i knew he was getting the hang of being in the directors chair.

Prime's voice was the original voice and that just brought back to my childhood. The audience was into it, clapping when a certain line or when we saw optimus for the first time. The graphics were just insane, it was hard to tell the real from the fake.

Some of my favorite parts (besides saying the whole movie) was when Megatron told Starscream that he was useless as always. Prime's "Autobots, ROLL OUT". And of course, Jazz.

What i didnt like was how they had to k!ll Jazz, he was my favorite since the cartoons, but im sure Wratchet'll fix him up.

The sequel cant come any sooner and Soundwave needs to be in that one.

This movie is off the charts so i cant give it a 10/10, that feels like im doing it a disservice.

note: after getting out of the theatre, I was looking at cars differently. I couldnt even find my car and my mind had the crazy idea that it just transformed or drove away like bumblebee.

Last edited by Jutsu; 07-06-2007 at 04:30 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #95
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 1576 1576
i dont think jazz is coming back cuz even ratchet said something along the lines of it's too late i couldnt save him or somesh*t like that n prime then started his memorial speech n sh*t saying we have lost a good solider...jazz got owned
 10 years ago '04        #96
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,866 | Props total: 18425 18425
What i didnt like was how they had to k!ll Jazz, he was my favorite since the cartoons, but im sure Wratchet'll fix him up.
Naw homie Starscreen fu*ked that n*gga off
 10 years ago '05        #97
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 1576 1576
 Mike T said:
Naw homie Starscreen fu*ked that n*gga off
lmao u mean megatron right?
 07-06-2007, 09:09 AM         #98
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ Megatron ripped him in half
 10 years ago '05        #99
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 A~team said:
i dont think jazz is coming back cuz even ratchet said something along the lines of it's too late i couldnt save him or somesh*t like that n prime then started his memorial speech n sh*t saying we have lost a good solider...jazz got owned
hey anything can happen. Im holding out hope. They gotta bring him back, he's second in command for the autobots. Maybe they'll take his spark and put into something else.

on a side note: im pretty sure starscream is gonna try to claim leadership of the decepticons in the second movie just like the cartoon (starscream was always trying to plot ways to get rid of megatron).

Last edited by Jutsu; 07-06-2007 at 10:25 AM..
 07-06-2007, 01:33 PM         #100
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was trash, the story was trash, the humor was god awful, the style they went for with the transformers made me want to puke
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy