*OFFICIAL* Transformers "what'd you think?" Thread

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 309 309
great fu*king movie.... A++++
 10 years ago '05        #22
MoeMurda 2 heat pts
space
space
$320 | Props total: 4 4
idk...maybe the 3rd or 4th best movie of the year?

sh*t was very good. special graphics were good. surprisingly extremely funny, and pretty good acting.
first half of it was breathtaking. the second half of it dragged out. and the robots talking was the only part that was extremely cheesy. bumblebee was the best and he didnt even talk. thats why the audience connected with him, and none of the others, cuz when they talked, it was cheesy. i mean when megatron was unfroze, hes just like I AM MEGATRON! i mean huh? who the fu*k if they were frozen or say in a como or something and just woke up all pissed off is gonna yell "I AM..(whatever your name is)...basically the movie was simply outstanding until optimus prime came in. but funny as fu*k movie.
i give it a B.

Last edited by MoeMurda; 07-03-2007 at 02:43 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #23
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 MoeMurda said:

sh*t was very good. special graphics were good. surprisingly extremely funny, and pretty good acting.
first half of it was breathtaking. the second half of it dragged out. and the robots talking was the only part that was extremely cheesy. bumblebee was the best and he didnt even talk. thats why the audience connected with him, and none of the others, cuz when they talked, it was cheesy. i mean when megatron was unfroze, hes just like I AM MEGATRON! i mean huh? who the fu*k if they were frozen or say in a como or something and just woke up all pissed off is gonna yell "I AM..(whatever your name is)...basically the movie was simply outstanding until optimus prime came in. but funny as fu*k movie.
i give it a B.
you must not be a transformers fan .....the robots are suppossed to talk -_-
 10 years ago '05        #24
MoeMurda 2 heat pts
space
space
$320 | Props total: 4 4
 youngspizz05 said:
you must not be a transformers fan .....the robots are suppossed to talk -_-
thank u sherlock. no, as a kid, i was more into ninja turtles. however, i knew they were supposed to talk in the movie. but it just seemed to cheesy. when ninja turtles talked in their movies, it wasnt cheesy. in star wars, when robots talked, it wasnt cheesy. it seemed real cheesy in this one. thats all.
the only one with a personality u felt connection to was bumblebee, and what a coincidence, he was the only one who didnt talk.
however, the movie itself is a lot better then ninja turtles haha, and the actors made the movie. not the robots. sam was outstanding, megan fox had ur heart the whole time, bumblebee hell was even awesome, and anthony and bernie mac and kevin dunn also were brilliant. good to see jon voight.
this was my movie of the year first half. after they captured bumblebee in a touching scene, from that point on...the rest (basically dragged on ending) was mediocre. but all before that, was best movie of the year...averaging out OVERALL as one fo the best movies of the year...really good...just not classic or movie of the year. definately worth buying the day it comes out on video though.

Grade: B

Last edited by MoeMurda; 07-03-2007 at 02:57 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #25
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 1840 1840
liked it alot, idk what movie you saw^^^ 2 each their own :)
 07-03-2007, 03:08 PM         #26
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A++ one of the best movies of all time. I loved every minute of it. Can't wait until I get to go see it again. I might go tomorrow.
 10 years ago '04        #27
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
A+

I watched the film yesterday also and was thrilled that it lived up to its hype. Best movie I have seen in a while, sh*ts on anything that has come out in years. All great movies have their critics.

I agree Meagan Fox was so damn HOT!!!!!!!
Shea LaBeauoff did a great job.
I loved Mojo!!!!
I hope that thiks move breaks box office recordes b/c its that damn GREAT!!!!
I agree gotta see it again.
 07-03-2007, 05:08 PM         #28
jimipurple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god job
 07-03-2007, 05:11 PM         #29
jimipurple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoeMurda said:

i give it a B.
are you crazy the movie did'nt start to me untill prime came in.His voice souned pretty authentic. I wish megatron would have sounded more like his cartoon self .
 07-03-2007, 05:17 PM         #30
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jimipurple said:
I wish megatron would have sounded more like his cartoon self .
Megatron's voice in the movie was the same actor who did his voice in the original cartoon.
 10 years ago '06        #31
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,121 | Props total: 4703 4703
who was the Helicopter decept? i cant remember his name for nothing. and the little radio player, i know that wasnt soundwave to small? but i was thinking it was ravage or laser beak?
 07-03-2007, 05:20 PM         #32
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Frenzy the boombox and Blackout the helicopter.
 07-03-2007, 05:21 PM         #33
~WB~HStL~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jimipurple said:
are you crazy the movie did'nt start to me untill prime came in.His voice souned pretty authentic. I wish megatron would have sounded more like his cartoon self .
last year i woulda agreed with you but now that ive seen the movie i gotta say
megatrons voice never sounded more menacing and evil....it was perfect.
 07-03-2007, 05:24 PM         #34
~WB~HStL~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Megatron's voice in the movie was the same actor who did his voice in the original cartoon.
naw man megatrons was voice in the movie was HUGO WEAVING (agent smith from the matrix)
in the g1 cartoon megatron was voiced by Frank Welker. but he voiced megatron in the new transformers game
 07-03-2007, 05:34 PM         #35
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~WB~HStL~ said:
naw man megatrons was voice in the movie was HUGO WEAVING (agent smith from the matrix)
in the g1 cartoon megatron was voiced by Frank Welker. but he voiced megatron in the new transformers game
Yeah I know it was Frank Welker, but are you sure?? Because I was watching the making of the game and the original characters were on there.

....nevermind, you're right. I wonder why they had him on the game and not the movie??
 07-03-2007, 05:41 PM         #36
~WB~HStL~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Yeah I know it was Frank Welker, but are you sure?? Because I was watching the making of the game and the original characters were on there.

....nevermind, you're right. I wonder why they had him on the game and not the movie??
its because the original megatron voice isnt that evil...they needed a real dark and evil voice for the movie.....and i think it was the right decision. he sounds kinda like the original voice but much more darker. if you played the game u can tell that frank welker can still do the voice, it just sounds aged (dude is 60).
 07-03-2007, 05:46 PM         #37
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~WB~HStL~ said:
its because the original megatron voice isnt that evil...they needed a real dark and evil voice for the movie.....and i think it was the right decision. he sounds kinda like the original voice but much more darker. if you played the game u can tell that frank welker can still do the voice, it just sounds aged (dude is 60).
Yeah I think you're right about that. Megatron did sound evil as hell now that I think about. Now I have another excuse to watch it again to pay more attention to the voice.:D
 10 years ago '06        #38
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,121 | Props total: 4703 4703
i wish starscream would of had his same whiny voice.
Starscream is that dude in the cartoon for his attempts to overthrow MEgatron every chance he gets
 07-03-2007, 10:39 PM         #39
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They tried to make it tooo funny, but it was still a solid movie action from beginning to end... the ending did disappoint me a little bit, but... It better BLOW Spiderman out of the fu*king water. IMO, this joint was better than all three Spiderman movies combined.

Also Devestator pissed me off... They could have at least had the tiny robots that made up Devestator, but hey I was skeptical because they didn't make the same sound from the cartoon when they transformed and they suprised me in the beginning with it so I was sold.

Last edited by newport shortz; 07-03-2007 at 10:41 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #40
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
mad ppl got souped got when optimus showed up....that sh*t was crack
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy