*OFFICIAL* Transformers "what'd you think?" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
6131 pageviews
131 comments

Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
*OFFICIAL* Transformers "what'd you think?" Thread

I just saw Transformers last night in a screening in the Atlanta area and the movie was better than I thought. I was always hyped to see it but doubted it could be pulled off well. Michael Bay was on point and so was some of the writing (that filled in some story holes or shortcomings). The actors did surprisingly well and they kept the cheesy scenes to a minimum.

Without giving away anything I'll say this Anthony Anderson and Bernie Mac had some funny a.ss parts. Also the interaction of Sam and the Autobots had some entertaining moments.

And last I would just tell you to check out for all the little advertisements that are sprinkled in the movie: ebay (they must've paid out the a.ss), XBox 360, Mountain Dew and Chevy.

I gotta say that the movie is right now easily the best "blockbuster" of the this year. Go check it out!

B+

131 comments for "*OFFICIAL* Transformers "what'd you think?" Thread"

10 years ago '06        #2
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
i saw it last night too at a screeening here in Harrisburg, PA and I thought it was fu*king awesome. It was one of the best movies i have seen in a very long time. I wouldn't mention Bernie Mac as he was only in the movie for about 3 minutes and to be honest I dont think the actors did "suprisingly well" like you said because I think they are all great actors and should be expected to do well. Shia Labouf or however you spell it was great. the special effects were fantastic. this is a must see movie hands down.
 10 years ago '07        #3
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
I saw it last week at the premier in Austraila. fu*kING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #4
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,324 | Props total: 18273 18273
well im seeings it tuesday!
 06-29-2007, 03:06 PM         #5
Witac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LowaEastSide5 said:
well im seeings it tuesday!
yessir... i feel special because i get to see it with everybody else... fu*k a prescreen
 10 years ago '07        #6
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1122 1122
Damn... sh*t aint even out yet in Pittsburgh but Idk about this sh*t yet.... im still afraid to pay for this even though I loved Transformers as a kid
 10 years ago '04        #7
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
.....i give it a 7.5....it was good
 10 years ago '06        #8
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
10/10
 10 years ago '06        #9
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
i saw last night here in NYC. it was better than i thought but still in all, MEGATRON & STARSCREAM was so hard to distinguish from each other.

it hurted me a little as a DIE-HARD FAN.
megatron into a plane???
 10 years ago '05        #10
youngspizz05 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 5 5
 Tikyle2 said:
I just saw Transformers last night in a screening in the Atlanta area and the movie was better than I thought. I was always hyped to see it but doubted it could be pulled off well. Michael Bay was on point and so was some of the writing (that filled in some story holes or shortcomings). The actors did surprisingly well and they kept the cheesy scenes to a minimum.

Without giving away anything I'll say this Anthony Anderson and Bernie Mac had some funny a.ss parts. Also the interaction of Sam and the Autobots had some entertaining moments.

And last I would just tell you to check out for all the little advertisements that are sprinkled in the movie: ebay (they must've paid out the a.ss), XBox 360, Mountain Dew and Chevy.

I gotta say that the movie is right now easily the best "blockbuster" of the this year. Go check it out!

B+

dis n*gga said B+ : |....................... get outta here that sh*t was A + if we giving grades lol
 10 years ago '05        #11
youngspizz05 
space
space
 LYTE said:
i saw last night here in NYC. it was better than i thought but still in all, MEGATRON & STARSCREAM was so hard to distinguish from each other.

it hurted me a little as a DIE-HARD FAN.
megatron into a plane???

wasnt really a jet ...it was his cybertronian mode ship transformation ...remember he crashed landed so he didnt get to diguise himself ...and ima die hard transformers fan myself ..i loved every sec of the movie..only thing that sucked was jazz died but they gonna bring him back
 10 years ago '06        #12
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
 youngspizz05 said:
wasnt really a jet ...it was his cybertronian mode ship transformation ...remember he crashed landed so he didnt get to diguise himself ...and ima die hard transformers fan myself ..i loved every sec of the movie..only thing that sucked was jazz died but they gonna bring him back
i was thinking something along those lines cause i remember seeing Galvatron do that sh1t b4.
 10 years ago '04        #13
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
it was crack
 10 years ago '04        #14
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 2412 2412
Took me back to when i was a kid, my excuse to go and see it again will be me taking my nephew...... AUTOBOTS ROOLLLL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #15
youngspizz05 
space
space
 LYTE said:
i was thinking something along those lines cause i remember seeing Galvatron do that sh1t b4.

"I galvatron shall crush prime and every other autobot until the matrix has been destroyed"

yessir lol
 10 years ago '04        #16
ndesent 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 23 23
sh*t is the dopest movie out right now.............better than expected........had comedy and action. very good movie 9.8 rating
 10 years ago '04        #17
sugewhite 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
Awesome....I loved the ending Starscream leaving @ the end!!! after Megatrons death.....lolol
 10 years ago '04        #18
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
I loved it... visually on point, thoroughly entertaining, and quite hilarious... I didn't expect it to be that funny....

That sh*t gets 5 stars from me...
 10 years ago '05        #19
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
badass movie...a lot of "OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" moments lol.....i give it a 9.75/10
 10 years ago '06        #20
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
movie of the year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy