Is Floyd Mayweather Dodging Miguel Coto????????

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #121
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1017 1017
 stogz said:
You know what makes you even more pathetic...

My last couple of posts.... i didn't even post any personal opinion on the actual subject. You havent even been arguing with me anymore.

You've been arguing with yourself... well, actually, you've been arguing with your link.

All i've been doing is.... quoting your link, then quoting you going against the link you posted. Then, I point out (to you) that you are disregarding the article you posted.... and then, you respond.

I am nothing more than a moderator now... for the debate between you (sizzler01) and the link you posted

This sh*t right here is classic
funny guy, I can't argue with Shaw's opinion(so how am I arguing with the link but I can add up the situation and come with my own conclusion

my argument was not with the link word for word but it did confirm what my beginning point was which is...

A) Shaw said they had a deal Floyd(via his representative back out)
B) the Floyd camp through in a boat load of stipulations from which inferred that he didn't want the f!ght because (using my own judgment) I decided that if he was serious about the f!ght he wouldn't make those ridiculous demands, everyone else who followed the story seems to think he wasn't serious at all but you of course

I didn't know you thought Floyd would be KOed so you are not a stan but you are just like Floyd in the regard that you never answer questions so ill ask again... would Floyd have beaten Winky? and why would he take the Mitchell f!ght for half the money over the Margarito f!ght(before his split with Arum)?
 10 years ago '07        #122
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30383 30383
 Sizzler01 said:
funny guy, I can't argue with Shaw's opinion(so how am I arguing with the link but I can add up the situation and come with my own conclusion

my argument was not with the link word for word but it did confirm what my beginning point was which is...

A) Shaw said they had a deal Floyd(via his representative back out)
B) the Floyd camp through in a boat load of stipulations from which inferred that he didn't want the f!ght because (using my own judgment) I decided that if he was serious about the f!ght he wouldn't make those ridiculous demands, everyone else who followed the story seems to think he wasn't serious at all but you of course

I didn't know you thought Floyd would be KOed so you are not a stan but you are just like Floyd in the regard that you never answer questions so ill ask again... would Floyd have beaten Winky? and why would he take the Mitchell f!ght for half the money over the Margarito f!ght(before his split with Arum)?

Remember the following?

Sizzler01 said:
I put links on mine... Hatton has offered Floyd a deal for 10 mil plus, what will yall say when Floyd declines??

secondly Arum offered 7 mil plus for Floyd to f!ght Hatton and or Cotto, Floyd priced himself out

I got links for days
^^^ remember? Now, tell me again what is the point of posting links you don't agree with... don't believe in... and agrees with the side your not on? Why post a link if your going to
 Sizzler01 said:
add up the situation and come with my own conclusion

Floyd made "ridiculous" demands/stipulations? Like what?

You do realize that "morining of weigh-ins" is not uncommon. In fact, it used to be MORE common than night before weigh-ins. Kostya was subject to a morning of weigh-in when he fought Hatton.

Oscar made a boat load of demands against PBF... does that mean Oscar didn't want the f!ght?

Oscar made a bunch of stipulations for his bout with PBF because he wanted to have ALL the advantages. PBF made stipulations because he didn't want Winky to have ALL the advantages... what's your point?

Oh yea... your point is... a 154 pound f!ght should not take place anywhere near 154pounds. Am i right? Floyd's camp had no right to try and make that 154 pound match... stay at (or even near) the 154 pound limit. How dare Floyd try that!!!!

It doesn't matter if Floyd "would have or wouldn't have lost". If he won, what would that prove? If he lost, what would that prove?

Do I think PBF has a chance to outbox slow-footed Winky over 12... YES!

Do I think Oscar can KO Floyd in round 1... YES!

CAn i think of a way that Hatton, Marg, Cotto, Williams, Spinks, Mosley have a varying chance to beat PBF one way or another? YES!!!

Who would I like to see PBF f!ght next? Kassim Ouma! Why? Cuz i think stylistically he has a better chance than everyone i mentioned to get a decision.

What does any of that prove???? None of it has taken place... Most of it will NEVER take place!!!

I don't recall Arum offering PBF $7 million to f!ght Marg in 2005. It's possible he did... was the money guranteed though? Was Arum up to his old bullsh*t? Don't think for one minute that Floyd got up one day and made a rash decision to leave Arum immediately and lose $750,000 right off the bat. You don't make that decision without LONG THOUGHT. We don't know how long he was planning to leave Arum, but, i guarantee that he didn't just decide to up and leave impulsively. PBF is not impulsive.

What I do know is... Arum's second to last attempt to get Floyd to f!ght Marg (an august '06 date) was for less than the $7 million you are quoting. Approximately $5 mil was guaranteed. That deal was supposed to be the highest purse in PBF's career. Then, Arum's FINAL attempt to get PBF to f!ght Marg (an oct '06 date) was for $8 mil.... still, only $5 mil was guaranteed. So you must ask yourself... where did this extra $2 million come from. Wait, the money wasn't even guranteed... so, was there even an extra $2 million? Was there even a guranteed $5 million? Concensus around the industry is that Arum is SHADY! So, was PBF getting his promised purses from his other f!ghts? Were the checks coming in on time? What was happening that made Floyd want to leave so badly, that he gave up 3-quarters-of-a-million-dollars? How long was the possible problems taking place? If Arum offered PBF $7 miilion in 2005 (like you say), then offered less than $7 mil for August 2006.... then offred $8 for October 2006.... Why was that happening? What caused these million dollar fluctuations?

I trust Arum about as much as Mike Tyson trusts Don King, Robin Givens, and a bag of Coke...in Vegas on a Friday the 13th. What i do know is... PBF isn't stupid. He has made a lot of power moves since the start of his career. So, IMO, i think Arum and PBF used each other to advance each other.... however, Arum's inability to land PBF the desired Oscar De La Hoya f!ght (that PBF wanted from the start of his career), and other big name f!ghts, caused a serious tear in their relationship. Bob Arum doing "Arum-like" dealings most likely caused PBF and camp to leave ASAP.... ASAP!!!! $750,000 buyout ASAP!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy