Is Floyd Mayweather Dodging Miguel Coto????????

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,069 | Props total: 1048 1048
I put links on mine... Hatton has offered Floyd a deal for 10 mil plus, what will yall say when Floyd declines??

secondly Arum offered 7 mil plus for Floyd to f!ght Hatton and or Cotto, Floyd priced himself out

Arum said while Mayweather would have taken the $8 million to f!ght Margarito, he asked for a $10 million guarantee to f!ght opponents such as Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton, when Arum was only willing to guarantee $7 million.

I got links for days
 06-30-2007, 06:23 AM         #42
THE REAL KOBE! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
IN MY OPINION, HE OBVIOUSLY IS. YOU SEE THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF TALK ABOUT A COTO AND MAYWEATHER f!ght, AND EVEN DAN RAPHEAL SAID THAT COTO IS POSSIBLY MAYWEATHER'S BIGGEST "NIGHTMARE", BUT WITH ALL THIS TALK, THERE HAS BEEN A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF TALK ABOUT RICKY HATTEN AND MAYWEATHER, AND WHAT DOES FLOYD DO????? WELL IN A RECENT ARTICLE, I READ HE WAS TALKING HIS sh*t ABOUT RICKY HATTEN. NOW IM NOT TAKING NOTHING FROM RICKY, BUT IN MY OPINION, FLOYD IS DODGING COTO.......... WHAT DO YOU THINK?????
mayweather is smart if anything he knows this is not a good figh for him. miguel is powerful ,hungry and fearless. thats not a good mix for mayweather at all.
 10 years ago '04        #43
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
everybody says that floyd never beat anybody but who has hatton beat??

who did cotto beat??who has he fought??

please close this sh*tty thread
 06-30-2007, 07:51 AM         #44
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bunch of PBF Haters here...
 10 years ago '07        #45
TheIncomparable  OP
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaCarter407 said:
Stop riding Cotto's d*ck so hard your acting like you know him or he is benifiting you someway. plus when Floyd puts the beats on him your gonna look dumb as hell
RIDING HIS d*ck??? I PUT UP THE TOPIC YOUNG MAN SO I'M STICKING WITH WHAT I WAS SAYING. RIDING SOMEONE'S d*ck IS WHAT YOU DO. YOU NAMED YOURSELF AFTER ANOTHER RAPRER. IT IS SAD AND UNFORTUNATE. BUT BACK TO THE TOPIC. I DO NOT RECALL MAYWEATHER OFFERING COTTO A f!ght. WHEN YOU FIND THAT PLEASE POST IT. AND I DONT WANT NO sh*t FROM SOME FORUM. I WANT A LEGIT SITE
 10 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12596 12596

[pic - click to view]

I hope it's at 140 so Floyd can add another belt to his collection.

Seriously Floyd at 140 is even better than Floyd at any other weights. I dont give a sh*t if that is Hattons best weight. He's not 25% the f!ght Floyd is.

Hatton constantly comes forward and would only be walking into Floyds pinpoint accurate punches all night, and Hatton has never faught anyone who is good at f!ghting going backwards. When he did f!ght someone with good decent skills f!ghting backwards(in collazo) he should have lost the f!ght.

Mayweather shouldnt even be on Hatton radar.

As for Cotto, he's not ready.. Mayweather would break that little n*gga.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-30-2007 at 09:38 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #47
jumpman441 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 9 9
Who has Cotto beat? I washed up Zab Judah, Damarcus Corley. Let him beat somebody before he get the best.
 06-30-2007, 10:07 AM         #48
SKATE N GET FLY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stogz Im glad 2 see u in this Post,, i cud see u a true boxing Fan,, I mean come On Miguel cotto was Knocked down and hurt alot of times against ricardo torres and if judah wudda punched more he cud have ate him also cuz cotto walked into his shots the whole night, I mean Corley even hurt him so Imagine what will happen against pbf, He not gonna stand there n let cotto punch him and try and make it into a slugfest, My opnion after cotto next f!ght let him f!ght baldomir, so them dudes cud punch each other all night
 06-30-2007, 10:36 AM         #49
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are ppl hating floyd..... he fought zab like cotto fought zab ..... but cotto fought a ring rusted zab who had been suspended.....hatton has had horrible performances which are being equivalent of floyd run-and-gun type style.....

IF ANYTHING this f!ght should be on floyd's terms, and even though i dont like floyd's style..... it's similar to the spurs of the nba ..... keep it fundamental and WIN .... but the sh*t talking floyd does on the side just fu*ks up his in ring performances
 06-30-2007, 10:37 AM         #50
mirak2610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
Floyd Is Dodging Cotto.... Whatever Way You Look At It. Cotto Is Hot Right Now, So Is Floyd, They Are Both In There Prime. Why Is There No Talk From Floyd About It??????????? Espn Is All Over It, Floyd Defintiely Knows That They Are Starting To Say He Hasnt Fought Anybody, So Why Not. Im Pushing For A Floyd Vs. Cotto f!ght........... Why Not???????????????????????????? I Honestly Think Cotto Will Catch Him Though.
Floyd will embarass / punish Cotto. Cotto fans don't want to accept it just like De La Hoya's fans, just like Judah fans and everybody else that Floyd beat... Remember when they said that Gatti would beat Floyd, Floyd never felt power like Gatti's before... That bullsh*t. They were right however about one thing! Floyed never felt power like Gatti and that because Gatti rarely touched Floyd as PBF dismantled him round by round.

He will do the same to Cotto AND Hatton!
 06-30-2007, 10:43 AM         #51
mirak2610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Wow.... it seems like your boxing I.Q. isn't measured in whole numbers. .08?

PBF has said in the media that... Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, Gatti, Oscar, Winky... didn't want none. So, i don't know where you get your info from.

Eventhough its a shame... the fact is, if you don't understand the business.... you can't understand how and why matches are made and not made.
Every chance Floyd gets he calls out the best!

Some people just walk around in life with blinders on seeing just what they want to see!:banghead:
 06-30-2007, 10:48 AM         #52
Thomas Benjamin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Wow at all the ignorance.....

I guess no one remembers when Floyd couldn't get a f!ght to save his life. No one wanted to f!ght Floyd. After the destruction of guys like Hernandez, Manfredy (overated), and corales, no one wanted him.

Kostya turned down PBF in favour of Hatton (cuz he thought hatton was easier)

Cotto never called out PBF... PBF did offer a contract to Cotto. Cotto said he wasn't ready (which is respectable)

Hatton was calling out PBF, then gets offered the f!ght... and turns it down

Mosley was offered the f!ght... turned it down. Then tried to help his boss beat PBF. Boss failed... and now Mosley grew a pair all-of-a-sudden.

Margarito fought no one... and his whole promotion team tried to turn this guy in to "the most feared boxer".

Floyd was calling Oscar out back in 1997. Serious or not, doesn't matter. All we need to know is that it was his intent from the start of his career to f!ght Oscar (& Gatt & hernandez). Oscar turned down PBF many times.

However, the second PBF picks one opponent... idiots automatically say he's ducking the other 5. 2 years ago y'all were saying he was ducking Hatton. When he went through with the Zab f!ght after he got beat by Baldo... y'all said he was ducking Baldo. When he fought Baldo... y'all said he was ducking Margarito.... When he fought Oscar, y'all didn't say sh*t. After he beat Oscar easily... y'all said he was ducking EVERYBODY!

Why can't y'all just be honest with yourselves and understand that there ain't enough PBF to go around. All these cats only want Floyd because he's the biggest name right now. Why doesn't Hatton f!ght Mosley? Why can't Mosley f!ght Margarito? Why can't Cotto f!ght Oscar? Why does EVERYONE have to f!ght PBF in his next f!ght?
Propz
 10 years ago '06        #53
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 2086 2086
 TheIncomparable said:
RIDING HIS d*ck??? I PUT UP THE TOPIC YOUNG MAN SO I'M STICKING WITH WHAT I WAS SAYING. RIDING SOMEONE'S d*ck IS WHAT YOU DO. YOU NAMED YOURSELF AFTER ANOTHER RAPRER. IT IS SAD AND UNFORTUNATE. BUT BACK TO THE TOPIC. I DO NOT RECALL MAYWEATHER OFFERING COTTO A f!ght. WHEN YOU FIND THAT PLEASE POST IT. AND I DONT WANT NO sh*t FROM SOME FORUM. I WANT A LEGIT SITE
no your riding his d*ck because you refuse to listen to what anyone else has to stay and keep blinding stating your opinion over and over. and who am i d*ckriding? who did i name myself after? see your a.ssuming sh*t and stating another blind opinion.
 10 years ago '04        #54
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Hold That said:

[pic - click to view]

I hope it's at 140 so Floyd can add another belt to his collection.

Seriously Floyd at 140 is even better than Floyd at any other weights. I dont give a sh*t if that is Hattons best weight. He's not 25% the f!ght Floyd is.

Hatton constantly comes forward and would only be walking into Floyds pinpoint accurate punches all night, and Hatton has never faught anyone who is good at f!ghting going backwards. When he did f!ght someone with good decent skills f!ghting backwards(in collazo) he should have lost the f!ght.

Mayweather shouldnt even be on Hatton radar.

As for Cotto, he's not ready.. Mayweather would break that little n*gga.
and thats what these cats fail to realize

hatton does not want to see flyod at 140...cause now his power is coming back into play.

and what about his speed??sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet game over.

cotto ain't ready.

the only cat i think can beatPBF is mosley.he's back at 147 and has grown into his power.the speed of course is there.i still think pbf can beat him.
 06-30-2007, 10:58 AM         #55
SKATE N GET FLY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hatton would be like gatti part 2, I like Hatton but hes a forward moving f!ghter, with a weak body, he will fall right into Floyd accurate arsenal bad match up
 10 years ago '05        #56
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$983 | Props total: 275 275
Overall Boxden Boxing IQ < 80
 10 years ago '07        #57
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
 Sizzler01 said:
nah homie you are treading in Stan waters, I just thought you were a fan but if you said Floyd takes on all comers thats going a little far and Greg Leon is the biggest Mayweather stan there is his word means nothing

Floyd is the one who backed out of the Winky f!ght I got a link to prove it

what does Hattons father have to do with anything? Floyd's dad said Oscar won their f!ght why do dads opinion matter?

Hatton said he didnt want to f!ght Floyd the first time because Floyd conveniently offered him a f!ght when promoters were in litigation over his services

the second time he ask for mad money because he felt it was a mega f!ght I don't consider that ducking

Margarito has beat nobody but he is just the longest reigning WW champion no big deal

Cotto has not called out f!ghter or ducked f!ghters all he says is I will f!ght anybody it is up to my management

I didn't say Floyd takes on ALL comers... if that was the case, floyd would f!ght 6 times a year.

Winky HIMSELF said that he ain't taking no more "shorts". Winky HIMSELF said 50/50 or nothing.

If Hatton's people were in so much litigation... why was Hatton still able to f!ght Maussa, Collazo, Urango, and Castillo? News for you homey.... that "litigation" only ended all of a week ago.

Cotto's people turned down a Mayweather f!ght becasue THEY felt he wasn't ready. It'n not like Cotto was in the media calling out Floyd... and then when the f!ght was offered, he himself said he needed 2 or 3 more f!ghts (Hatton).
 10 years ago '07        #58
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
I put links on mine... Hatton has offered Floyd a deal for 10 mil plus, what will yall say when Floyd declines??

secondly Arum offered 7 mil plus for Floyd to f!ght Hatton and or Cotto, Floyd priced himself out

I got links for days

I knew Hatton offered Floyd $10 million... but, since when is it Hatton's deal to make and close?

Did PBF offer Oscar a contract? Or did Oscar TELL Floyd what the contract was? The only real negotiation that PBF got to do was the PPV money.... he negotiated to get a percentage (which they didn't want to give him). Then they negotiated on the exact percentage of it (which i dunno what percentage of PPV revenues he got).

Of course PBF is gonna turn down the deal. Why the h*ll would he accept it? PBF has his own promotional company... why would he let someone else (other than GBP) promote his f!ght? Why would he let Dobson or Warren or anyone else TELL him the f!ght is in Manchester? Hatton just fought in Las Vegas.... now he has a problem with Vegas? Why would Floyd f!ght at a catchweight below 147 (143-144?)? Why?

Let me teach you about business for a second (since you know sooo much:rolleyes: ). Sit tight, this is gonna be a looooooong lesson....

Arum was floyd's promoter initially. Why? Cuz floyd wanted mucho money and figured Arum could get it for him. PBF, IMO, is Oscar's biggest stan. Arum signed Oscar right after the Olympics....in Oscar's first pro f!ght, he made $50,000. That is unheard of. PBF was making $15,000 (still unheard of). Most cats when they first start are lucky to even get $2k. PBF went with Arum because Arum showed what he did with Oscar.... (Oscar started 1992, PBF started 1996). If dude came up to you and said "look at the star i made of Oscar.... i can do it for you too". Would you sign?

PBF's whole career he aspired to be Oscar (successwise). It's obvious. Every tactic Oscar ever used Floyd used too... right down to the talk of retirement at age 30.

Now, to move on to your second "point":rolleyes: Arum initially offered PBF $6 million to f!ght Margarito for an August date. This was immediately after or right before Floyd was to buy-out his obligations to Arum (to position himself for Oscar De La Hoya). Floyd couldn't get Oscar to f!ght him in September '06. Arum came knocking again... this time offering Floyd $8 million (for Margarito)...however, only just over $5 million was guranteed. Floyd turned that down and fought Baldo for $8 million GUARANTEED! I believe he ended up walking away with $10 million in all for that f!ght.... that's smart business.

You see, it's only termed "pricing yourself out" if your second option pays you less. If someone offers you approximately $8 million... and you turn it down and make approximately $10 million, you didn't price yourself out. You made a smart business move. Now, if someone offers you $5 million, and you turn it down... and your next option pays you $2 million, well then, you didn't know your worth. Thus, you priced yourself out. (See Bonzi Wells).

Also, it would seem pretty stupid for PBF to let Arum promote his f!ght...right after he paid $750,000 to get out of the contract with him. Obviously, Arum is a shady character. How do you offer $6 million.... then, a couple months later offer $8 million... FOR THE SAME f!ght??!?? Not to mention, the money isn't guaranteed? That's what Don King does too (Don King would tell Byrd that his next f!ght is for $1.5 million, then give him $400k. Eventhough he got stiffed... getting stiffed by DKP pays better than anywhere else). PBF most likely "escaped" his contract due to the money always coming back short... on account of loopholes stating money was non-guaranteed (it's probably why Oscar left too).

To make it easy for you. Top Rank was like jail. PBF was in jail... he paid$750,000 bail. Once he got out, he didn't have anywhere to go really.... thus, Arum offered PBF a temporary stay back in jail. Now, would you rather be homeless but free? Or have a roof over your head... in jail?
 10 years ago '07        #59
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Now, you can post as many links as you want.... but, until you understand what's going on behind the story... you STILL have no clue what your talking about.

I don't even have to read your links before replying becasue i already either read the link when it first came out (and committed it to memory), or already know the deal.

Floyd turned down money to f!ght Margarito.... that's what one of your links says. Does it also say that the money was not guaranteed? Does it say that Floyd doesn't want Arum to be involved with his f!ghts?

Hobson offered Floyd $8 million to f!ght Hatton.... that's what your link says. Does it say that Dobson isn't even authourized to make a f!ght on behalf of Hatton? You know, seeing as how he isn't his current promoter? Like i said, you cannot dictate terms when you don't have any power. It is my opinion that Dobson is just offering stupid deals to show Hatton that he IS working for his best interests and thus try to lure Hatton into another contract. Hobson's offers are little more than an advertising scheme.

Last edited by stogz; 06-30-2007 at 04:08 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #60
TheIncomparable  OP
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaCarter407 said:
no your riding his d*ck because you refuse to listen to what anyone else has to stay and keep blinding stating your opinion over and over. and who am i d*ckriding? who did i name myself after? see your a.ssuming sh*t and stating another blind opinion.
LOL. Oh so your name is carter right?????? lol. And you are the rapper eater right????????? LLLLLMMMMMAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO. Poor kid. Be yourself young man. I took a stance and I'm sticking with it. Just cause people are very big mayweather fans does not mean the rest of the world is. Floyd is a phenomenal boxer who has proved himself in the ring time and time again. But so has Miguel Cotto. I would love to see the two f!ght. And as far as you saying I'm talking with an opinion........well yeah I am. Thats what the thread is about. The very first sentence begins "In my opinion......." Ok rapper eater
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago