Is Floyd Mayweather Dodging Miguel Coto????????

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
TheIncomparable  OP
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
TO JUST CUT THIS SHORT, I HONESTLY FEEL AS IF FLOYD MAYWEATHER DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH MIGUEL COTTO (AT THIS POINT IN TIME). PEOPLE ARE SAYING FLOYD f!ghtS ONLY FOR MONEY. WELL, TO ME, THAT IS FAR FROM THE DEFINITION OF A TRUE CHAMPION. THEN PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT HATTON CALLED OUT FLOYD SO HE MUST f!ght HIM NOW. NOW YOU MIGHT BE SAYING COTTO, IS AFRAID OF MAYWEATHER AND HE WONT MENTION HIS NAME, BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT WHEN LARRY MERCHANT ASKED HIM WHEN HE WOULD f!ght MAYWEATHER HE SAID WHENEVER (AND THATS THE MOST YOU'LL GET OUT OF COTTO, HE ISN'T AN EMOTIONAL, FLAMBOYANT, sh*t TALKING KIND OF GUY OUTSIDE THE RING). COTTO ISNT MUCH OF A sh*t TALKER. HIM TALKING sh*t IS OUT OF HIS CHARACTER. I REMEMBER ON ESPN AFTER THE ZAB f!ght ZAB WAS TALKING sh*t TO COTTO AND COTTO WAS SMILING AND sh*t COMPLEMENTING HIM ON THE f!ght. NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT WE LIVE IN A LAND OF FOLLOWERS (INCLUDING MANY, BUT NOT ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED IN HERE) AND THE TOP DOG IS THE GUY WHO MOST PEOPLE WILL ROOT FOR. BUT I REMEMBER NOT LONG AGO WHEN THERE WERE THREADS ABOUT ZAB WHOOPING COTTO'S a.ss (MORE TOP DOG FOLLOWERS) AND WHAT HAPPENED.......... COTTO DID WHAT MAYWEATHER COULDN'T DO AND THAT IS STOP JUDAH. I AM DONE I HAVE SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY. MAYWEATHER, WHO IS A KNOWN sh*t TALKER HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING TO MIGUEL "THE HUMBLE NON sh*t TALKING BEAST" COTTO BECAUSE HE IS WHAT........................AFRAID. GOOD NIGHT
 10 years ago '07        #22
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
Wow.... it seems like your boxing I.Q. isn't measured in whole numbers. .08?

PBF has said in the media that... Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, Gatti, Oscar, Winky... didn't want none. So, i don't know where you get your info from.

Eventhough its a shame... the fact is, if you don't understand the business.... you can't understand how and why matches are made and not made.
 06-29-2007, 02:41 AM         #23
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no telling if hes dodging him or not but my ni99a cotto would put the beats on this fake a.ss "best pound for pound f!ghter in da world" ni99as rarely squarez off wit f!ghters...anywayy cotto did wat floyd could'nt and dats ko zabs a.ss. i cant wait till cotto breaks one of this ni99as ribs or sumthin lmao wit those vicious body shots and he deff gonna fuq floyd head up when cotto switches stances during the f!ght. He aint feel a punch like cottos yet
 10 years ago '07        #24
TheIncomparable  OP
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Please show me footage or give me a source of mayweater "bashing" cotto.
 06-29-2007, 06:45 AM         #25
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mosley was offered the f!ght... turned it down. Then tried to help his boss beat PBF. Boss failed... and now Mosley grew a pair all-of-a-sudden.
I also find this one funny right here... What was mosleys last f!ght? I cant remember who he fought... but Larry Merchant asked him... 'So do you want to f!ght floyd now?" and Mosley goes "i need like 2 more f!ghts and im ready for floyd" LOL, then during the 24/7 with Oscar and floyd, he says that hes been trying to f!ght floyd for the longest...

n*gga who you fooling?

About Miguel Cotto... Miguel Cotto would get destroyed by Floyd... He doesnt know how to block... The only person i see beating Floyd, is Winky Wright, and they not from the same weight class so it doesnt matter.
 10 years ago '07        #26
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 930 930
When the time comes my n*gga COTTO will murda Maywether, but pretty boy Floyd is a bi*ch. I'm waitin for his a.ss to come out of "retirement"
 10 years ago '07        #27
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 A.O. said:
I also find this one funny right here... What was mosleys last f!ght? I cant remember who he fought... but Larry Merchant asked him... 'So do you want to f!ght floyd now?" and Mosley goes "i need like 2 more f!ghts and im ready for floyd" LOL, then during the 24/7 with Oscar and floyd, he says that hes been trying to f!ght floyd for the longest...

n*gga who you fooling?

About Miguel Cotto... Miguel Cotto would get destroyed by Floyd... He doesnt know how to block... The only person i see beating Floyd, is Winky Wright, and they not from the same weight class so it doesnt matter.

He fought Vargas early '06 (Feb?), Vargas Mid '06 (Jul?), and the Collazo in Feb '07.

PBF tried to get Mosley to f!ght in Nov '06... instead of Vargas (again) in July '06. PBF tried to f!ght him in Feb '07 (before Oscar FINALLY accepted the f!ght).
 10 years ago '05        #28
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 996 996
Kostya turned down PBF in favour of Hatton (cuz he thought hatton was easier)

Cotto never called out PBF... PBF did offer a contract to Cotto. Cotto said he wasn't ready (which is respectable)

Hatton was calling out PBF, then gets offered the f!ght... and turns it down

Mosley was offered the f!ght... turned it down. Then tried to help his boss beat PBF. Boss failed... and now Mosley grew a pair all-of-a-sudden.

Margarito fought no one... and his whole promotion team tried to turn this guy in to "the most feared boxer".

please prove that Floyd made formal offers to these f!ghters and Cotto turned came out and said he wasn't ready
 06-29-2007, 10:19 PM         #29
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Wow at all the ignorance.....

I guess no one remembers when Floyd couldn't get a f!ght to save his life. No one wanted to f!ght Floyd. After the destruction of guys like Hernandez, Manfredy (overated), and corales, no one wanted him.

Cotto never called out PBF... PBF did offer a contract to Cotto. Cotto said he wasn't ready (which is respectable)

Margarito fought no one... and his whole promotion team tried to turn this guy in to "the most feared boxer".

Floyd was calling Oscar out back in 1997. Serious or not, doesn't matter. All we need to know is that it was his intent from the start of his career to f!ght Oscar (& Gatt & hernandez). Oscar turned down PBF many times.

However, the second PBF picks one opponent... idiots automatically say he's ducking the other 5. 2 years ago y'all were saying he was ducking Hatton. When he went through with the Zab f!ght after he got beat by Baldo... y'all said he was ducking Baldo. When he fought Baldo... y'all said he was ducking Margarito.... When he fought Oscar, y'all didn't say sh*t. After he beat Oscar easily... y'all said he was ducking EVERYBODY!

Why can't y'all just be honest with yourselves and understand that there ain't enough PBF to go around. All these cats only want Floyd because he's the biggest name right now. Why doesn't Hatton f!ght Mosley? Why can't Mosley f!ght Margarito? Why can't Cotto f!ght Oscar? Why does EVERYONE have to f!ght PBF in his next f!ght?

Max is back....:applause: ....you must be a fellow f!ghter yourself
 06-29-2007, 10:32 PM         #30
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather just wants whop ever gonna pay him the most...
 10 years ago '07        #31
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:

please prove that Floyd made formal offers to these f!ghters and Cotto turned came out and said he wasn't ready

Man... i don't keep all this sh*t archived on my server..... go look in BoxingTalk.com's archives or e-mail G.Leon.

Ohh, and i always forget to mention that PBF offered $3 million to Winky and wink turned it down because PBF would've gotten $9 million. That's when Winky was trippin' on that "I ain't taking no more shorts" phase.

Hatton's father is on VIDEO on boxingtalk sayin Hatton wasn't ready. All the rest were reports on boxingtalk (and/or various other news outlets).

No need to lie... if you were a REAL boxing enthusiast... you would've known or at least heard this stuff.
 06-30-2007, 01:49 AM         #32
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
IN MY OPINION, HE OBVIOUSLY IS. YOU SEE THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF TALK ABOUT A COTO AND MAYWEATHER f!ght, AND EVEN DAN RAPHEAL SAID THAT COTO IS POSSIBLY MAYWEATHER'S BIGGEST "NIGHTMARE", BUT WITH ALL THIS TALK, THERE HAS BEEN A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF TALK ABOUT RICKY HATTEN AND MAYWEATHER, AND WHAT DOES FLOYD DO????? WELL IN A RECENT ARTICLE, I READ HE WAS TALKING HIS sh*t ABOUT RICKY HATTEN. NOW IM NOT TAKING NOTHING FROM RICKY, BUT IN MY OPINION, FLOYD IS DODGING COTO.......... WHAT DO YOU THINK?????
I'd say if you believe mayweather is dodging cotto you either a. Don't know much about boxing. Or b. Completely overrating cotto

Cotto has so many holes in his game he's not ready for Floyd. And saying Floyd is scared of cotto is like saying tiger woods is scared of Phil mickelson its just stupid at this point
 06-30-2007, 02:02 AM         #33
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Wow at all the ignorance.....

I guess no one remembers when Floyd couldn't get a f!ght to save his life. No one wanted to f!ght Floyd. After the destruction of guys like Hernandez, Manfredy (overated), and corales, no one wanted him.

Floyd was calling Oscar out back in 1997. Serious or not, doesn't matter. All we need to know is that it was his intent from the start of his career to f!ght Oscar (& Gatt & hernandez). Oscar turned down PBF many times.

However, the second PBF picks one opponent... idiots automatically say he's ducking the other 5. 2 years ago y'all were saying he was ducking Hatton. When he went through with the Zab f!ght after he got beat by Baldo... y'all said he was ducking Baldo. When he fought Baldo... y'all said he was ducking Margarito.... When he fought Oscar, y'all didn't say sh*t. After he beat Oscar easily... y'all said he was ducking EVERYBODY!

Why can't y'all just be honest with yourselves and understand that there ain't enough PBF to go around. All these cats only want Floyd because he's the biggest name right now. Why doesn't Hatton f!ght Mosley? Why can't Mosley f!ght Margarito? Why can't Cotto f!ght Oscar? Why does EVERYONE have to f!ght PBF in his next f!ght?
Nobody can argue this. At least honestly.

And did someone say the mayweather corrales f!ght was boring? Haha. You dudes expose yourself left and right
 10 years ago '07        #34
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
I'd say if you believe mayweather is dodging cotto you either a. Don't know much about boxing. Or b. Completely overrating cotto

Cotto has so many holes in his game he's not ready for Floyd. And saying Floyd is scared of cotto is like saying tiger woods is scared of Phil mickelson its just stupid at this point

Let's present some examples of what dodging really is....

Oscar De La Hoya in a rematch with Floyd Mayweather
Oscar De La Hoya in a rematch with Sweet Pea (1996?)
Oscar De La Hoya in a rematch with Ike Quartey (1999)
[the last one is my own personal opinion... he did f!ght Oba Carr after tho]

Hatton saying he needs 2 or 3 more f!ghts before f!ghting PBF (2005)

Ridd*ck Bowe throwing his championship belt in the garbage rather than face Lennox Lewis

Every european f!ghter that won't come to the states and face the Ring Magazine champion

Joe Calzaghe not wanting to f!ght Mikkel Kessler because he wants to be a PPV star on american airwaves...yet, he won't come to america

Examples of boxers being scared....

Ridd*ck Bowe of Lennox Lewis

Floyd Patterson, the heavyweight champ of the world for 5+ years getting KTFO by Sonny Listen (he look more shook than anyone i've ever see.... he was "white people in horror movies" shook).... did i mention he got KTFO in the 1st round.... TWICE!

Mike Tyson's first 25 opponents

Morrade Hakkar (sp?) against Bernard Hopkins (2002?)

Zab Judah after Baldo "tagged" him

Lou Del Valle of RJJ's body shots
 06-30-2007, 03:08 AM         #35
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great for Mayweather, his career highlight is going to be running his way to a victory, but eh fu*k it atleast he got "payed"

id like to run a whole f!ght and make 20 mil or whatever it is he made
 10 years ago '06        #36
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,588 | Props total: 3696 3696
Hate on everyone hating on Floyd. Both Hatton and Cotto were offered deals to step to Floyd before he fought Oscar, and they both declined. Hattons about to get what he asked for and get his a.ss thoroughly kicked by Floyd, and Cotto is on the horizon. I love Cotto, but he doesnt possess the speed or defensive movement to hang with Floyd....

xXx
 10 years ago '06        #37
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,588 | Props total: 3696 3696
 ElMarroAfamado said:
great for Mayweather, his career highlight is going to be running his way to a victory, but eh fu*k it atleast he got "payed"

id like to run a whole f!ght and make 20 mil or whatever it is he made
The difference is that Floyd 'runs' while picking his opponent apart with perfect countershots and you run because you get your a.ss kicked by anyone who can clinch a fist...

xXx
 10 years ago '06        #38
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 TheIncomparable said:
Floyd Is Dodging Cotto.... Whatever Way You Look At It. Cotto Is Hot Right Now, So Is Floyd, They Are Both In There Prime. Why Is There No Talk From Floyd About It??????????? Espn Is All Over It, Floyd Defintiely Knows That They Are Starting To Say He Hasnt Fought Anybody, So Why Not. Im Pushing For A Floyd Vs. Cotto f!ght........... Why Not???????????????????????????? I Honestly Think Cotto Will Catch Him Though.
Stop riding Cotto's d*ck so hard your acting like you know him or he is benifiting you someway. plus when Floyd puts the beats on him your gonna look dumb as hell
 10 years ago '07        #39
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
There are many ways to duck someone. Decline the f!ght... price yourself out... make to many demands

There is a good chance, i'll say 60% chance, that Hatton vs. Mayweather doesn't even happen.

Hatton, as of right now, doesn't even have a promoter (he had a 3 f!ght deal with an american promoter that expired after Castillo).

Hatton's former promoter (the american, i think his name is Frank Dobson) is trying to DICTATE the terms of a possible Mayweather bout He is trying to dictate where the f!ght takes place (Manchester), what the weight will be (catchweight under 147), AND how much Floyd will get paid ($10 million).

Notice how you've heard and read about what PBF has to say (since the Hatton/Castillo f!ght).... but, you haven't really heard anything from Hatton's camp?

Now, picture if Floyd tried to dictate the terms with Oscar. Picture Floyd TELLING Oscar where the f!ght is gonna be.... picture Floyd TELLING Oscar how much he has to weight... picture Floyd TELLING Oscar what he is gonna get paid. What y'all think would of happened?
 10 years ago '05        #40
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 996 996
 stogz said:
Man... i don't keep all this sh*t archived on my server..... go look in BoxingTalk.com's archives or e-mail G.Leon.

Ohh, and i always forget to mention that PBF offered $3 million to Winky and wink turned it down because PBF would've gotten $9 million. That's when Winky was trippin' on that "I ain't taking no more shorts" phase.

Hatton's father is on VIDEO on boxingtalk sayin Hatton wasn't ready. All the rest were reports on boxingtalk (and/or various other news outlets).

No need to lie... if you were a REAL boxing enthusiast... you would've known or at least heard this stuff.
nah homie you are treading in Stan waters, I just thought you were a fan but if you said Floyd takes on all comers thats going a little far and Greg Leon is the biggest Mayweather stan there is his word means nothing

Floyd is the one who backed out of the Winky f!ght I got a link to prove it

what does Hattons father have to do with anything? Floyd's dad said Oscar won their f!ght why do dads opinion matter?

Hatton said he didnt want to f!ght Floyd the first time because Floyd conveniently offered him a f!ght when promoters were in litigation over his services

the second time he ask for mad money because he felt it was a mega f!ght I don't consider that ducking

Margarito has beat nobody but he is just the longest reigning WW champion no big deal

Cotto has not called out f!ghter or ducked f!ghters all he says is I will f!ght anybody it is up to my management
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
215 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago