Is Floyd Mayweather Dodging Miguel Coto????????

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1
8097 pageviews
121 comments

TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Is Floyd Mayweather Dodging Miguel Coto????????

IN MY OPINION, HE OBVIOUSLY IS. YOU SEE THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF TALK ABOUT A COTO AND MAYWEATHER f!ght, AND EVEN DAN RAPHEAL SAID THAT COTO IS POSSIBLY MAYWEATHER'S BIGGEST "NIGHTMARE", BUT WITH ALL THIS TALK, THERE HAS BEEN A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF TALK ABOUT RICKY HATTEN AND MAYWEATHER, AND WHAT DOES FLOYD DO????? WELL IN A RECENT ARTICLE, I READ HE WAS TALKING HIS sh*t ABOUT RICKY HATTEN. NOW IM NOT TAKING NOTHING FROM RICKY, BUT IN MY OPINION, FLOYD IS DODGING COTO.......... WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

121 comments for "Is Floyd Mayweather Dodging Miguel Coto????????"

10 years ago '04        #2
orv 
space
space
$4,297 | Props total: 1684 1684
He's dodging a few other boxers also...
 10 years ago '07        #3
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
dodging ? and what do you guys base this on
 10 years ago '07        #4
TheIncomparable  OP
space
space
The Fact That He Hasnt Responded About It. Not Even Mention Cotto's Name. Now He's Saying He's Coming Out Of "retirement" To f!ght Ricky Hatton, Come On. Take The Easy Route, As Always. He's Dodging Him........ Plain And Simple. He Doesnt' Want To Ruin His Record.
 06-28-2007, 11:31 PM         #5
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What do I think? ...I think this is another lame @ss attempt to hate on Mayweather. Last I checked, Hatton was the one who called out Floyd and he's interested in making the f!ght happen to shut Hatton up. There are several boxers out there who waited until he announces his retirement to throw out a challenge....funny that these are the same guys who Mayweather wanted to f!ght, but opted for "more f!ghts" before facing him. Dude obviously can't f!ght everyone who wants a big payday, so I say fu*k 'em all, make 'em wait...he's on top right now and every f!ght from here on out should be on his terms, not there's.
 10 years ago '07        #6
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
If you followed boxing you would know that Floyd Mayweather offered Miguel Cotto a f!ght about two years ago. Cotto declined and said he was not ready. Now Floyd moved on to bigger and better things (Oscar De La Hoya) so how could he be ducking Cotto. To my knowledge Cotto has never called out Mayweather and said that he wants to f!ght him, so who is ducking who. Now Ricky Hatton just called out Floyd and Floyd is going to tax that a.ss. Let Cotto do the same and I am pretty sure a f!ght would be made too.
 10 years ago '07        #7
TheIncomparable  OP
space
space
LOL, ITS FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY LOVES THE RIDE THE BANDWAGON... NOT TO LONG AGO IT WAS ROY JONES, THEN HE FINALLY FOUGHT SOMEBODY, AND fu*kED UP... NOW HE'S NOBODY... NOW EVERYBODY WANT TO FOLLOW MAYWEATHER, BUT STILL, HE REALLY AINT FOUGHT NOBODY, BUT A OLD OSCAR DE LA HOYA, WHICH IN MY OPINION, ITS WASNT A ONE SIDED f!ght, HIS OWN FATHER SAID THE SAME THING. HIS FATHER ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS OSCARS f!ght. IF YOUR SUCH A BIG MAYWEATHER FAN, WELL NAME AT LEAST 5 OF HIS 35+ f!ghtS THAT WAS A WORTH CONTENDER?????????? COTTO IS THE TALK NOW, WHY NOT BE A REAL CHAMPION AND STEP IT UP. WHY GET CALLED OUT, MAKE IT HAPPEN.
 10 years ago '07        #8
Gunner 
space
space
 TheIncomparable said:
LOL, ITS FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY LOVES THE RIDE THE BANDWAGON... NOT TO LONG AGO IT WAS ROY JONES, THEN HE FINALLY FOUGHT SOMEBODY, AND fu*kED UP... NOW HE'S NOBODY... NOW EVERYBODY WANT TO FOLLOW MAYWEATHER, BUT STILL, HE REALLY AINT FOUGHT NOBODY, BUT A OLD OSCAR DE LA HOYA, WHICH IN MY OPINION, ITS WASNT A ONE SIDED f!ght, HIS OWN FATHER SAID THE SAME THING. HIS FATHER ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS OSCARS f!ght. IF YOUR SUCH A BIG MAYWEATHER FAN, WELL NAME AT LEAST 5 OF HIS 35+ f!ghtS THAT WAS A WORTH CONTENDER?????????? COTTO IS THE TALK NOW, WHY NOT BE A REAL CHAMPION AND STEP IT UP. WHY GET CALLED OUT, MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Where in my post did I say that I was a big Mayweather fan. I responded to the question of weather or not Floyd was ducking Cotto. Mayweather fought De La Hoya because he knew he was going to get 20 + million dollars. Makes alot of sense to me, sh*t I would have tried to f!ght De La Hoya too. Since you wanna try to pull my card grasshopper. I will do you better and name six. Oscar De La Hoya (still a decent f!ghter, but past his prime I will admit), Diego Corrales, Zab Judah, Jose Luis Castillo, Angel Manfredy, Carlos Hernandez.

Cotto will not call him out because he does not want a boxing lesson. Did you not hear Floyd Mayweather say that he was retiring after his last f!ght. Now I will admit that I did not believe it, but Floyd will only come back for big money f!ghts. Cotto is a draw I will admit and he stylistically would provide the biggest challenge, but Cotto does not want that problem. At least Hatton half heartedly said he wanted to challange Mayweather. Cotto has said nothing. When do champions call out people, its usually the other way around.

Last edited by Gunner; 06-28-2007 at 11:58 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #9
TheIncomparable  OP
space
space
Lol, Grasshopper... New One... I Like That, And It Hurts Coming From Someone That Has Another Grown Man In His Avatar. But Honestly............ Everyone Here Knows Where You Got Your Info From Buddy. Your On The Internet. It Took You Long Enough Buttercup. And To Be Honest, Im Not Going To Get Into Those f!ghts, They Were Boring, And They Were The Right Fit To Protect Mayweather. I Say Judah Was His Only Real Opponent. Now When Do Champions Call Out Champions, Well Back In The Day There Was Someone Called Muhammed Ali, Im Sure You Heard Of Him Right? If Not Look Him Up On Google. And Read About Him. Thats A True Champion. I Dont Know What Definition You Got For Champion, But If You Say Someone Thats At The Top And f!ghts For Only Big Pay Days, And Knows Its Not A Challenge.... Then I See Where Your Head Is At Young Scrap, Just Pull Your Pants Up, And Listen To Lil Wayne.
 10 years ago '07        #10
Gunner 
space
space
 TheIncomparable said:
Lol, Grasshopper... New One... I Like That, And It Hurts Coming From Someone That Has Another Grown Man In His Avatar. But Honestly............ Everyone Here Knows Where You Got Your Info From Buddy. Your On The Internet. It Took You Long Enough Buttercup. And To Be Honest, Im Not Going To Get Into Those f!ghts, They Were Boring, And They Were The Right Fit To Protect Mayweather. I Say Judah Was His Only Real Opponent. Now When Do Champions Call Out Champions, Well Back In The Day There Was Someone Called Muhammed Ali, Im Sure You Heard Of Him Right? If Not Look Him Up On Google. And Read About Him. Thats A True Champion. I Dont Know What Definition You Got For Champion, But If You Say Someone Thats At The Top And f!ghts For Only Big Pay Days, And Knows Its Not A Challenge.... Then I See Where Your Head Is At Young Scrap, Just Pull Your Pants Up, And Listen To Lil Wayne.
Those f!ghts were boring. Well boxing is hit and don't be hit. I guess Floyd could end up like Arturo Gatti, the human punching bag if he wanted to. I like Floyd and enjoy watching Cotto f!ght and since he is the champion, who has Cotto fought??? that makes him worthy of being the man?
 10 years ago '07        #11
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30515 30515
Wow at all the ignorance.....

I guess no one remembers when Floyd couldn't get a f!ght to save his life. No one wanted to f!ght Floyd. After the destruction of guys like Hernandez, Manfredy (overated), and corales, no one wanted him.

Kostya turned down PBF in favour of Hatton (cuz he thought hatton was easier)

Cotto never called out PBF... PBF did offer a contract to Cotto. Cotto said he wasn't ready (which is respectable)

Hatton was calling out PBF, then gets offered the f!ght... and turns it down

Mosley was offered the f!ght... turned it down. Then tried to help his boss beat PBF. Boss failed... and now Mosley grew a pair all-of-a-sudden.

Margarito fought no one... and his whole promotion team tried to turn this guy in to "the most feared boxer".

Floyd was calling Oscar out back in 1997. Serious or not, doesn't matter. All we need to know is that it was his intent from the start of his career to f!ght Oscar (& Gatt & hernandez). Oscar turned down PBF many times.

However, the second PBF picks one opponent... idiots automatically say he's ducking the other 5. 2 years ago y'all were saying he was ducking Hatton. When he went through with the Zab f!ght after he got beat by Baldo... y'all said he was ducking Baldo. When he fought Baldo... y'all said he was ducking Margarito.... When he fought Oscar, y'all didn't say sh*t. After he beat Oscar easily... y'all said he was ducking EVERYBODY!

Why can't y'all just be honest with yourselves and understand that there ain't enough PBF to go around. All these cats only want Floyd because he's the biggest name right now. Why doesn't Hatton f!ght Mosley? Why can't Mosley f!ght Margarito? Why can't Cotto f!ght Oscar? Why does EVERYONE have to f!ght PBF in his next f!ght?

Last edited by stogz; 06-29-2007 at 12:28 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #12
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,690 | Props total: 35 35
 TheIncomparable said:
IN MY OPINION, HE OBVIOUSLY IS. YOU SEE THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF TALK ABOUT A COTO AND MAYWEATHER f!ght, AND EVEN DAN RAPHEAL SAID THAT COTO IS POSSIBLY MAYWEATHER'S BIGGEST "NIGHTMARE", BUT WITH ALL THIS TALK, THERE HAS BEEN A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF TALK ABOUT RICKY HATTEN AND MAYWEATHER, AND WHAT DOES FLOYD DO????? WELL IN A RECENT ARTICLE, I READ HE WAS TALKING HIS sh*t ABOUT RICKY HATTEN. NOW IM NOT TAKING NOTHING FROM RICKY, BUT IN MY OPINION, FLOYD IS DODGING COTO.......... WHAT DO YOU THINK?????
Well Cotto has a mandatory f!ght against whoever wins in Margarito vs Paul Williams, and Cotto just fought Zab. So either way if he was dodgin him the cotto vs may wouldnt happen till next year or so.
 06-29-2007, 12:20 AM         #13
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:

You just proved how much of a clown you are...I'm done posting in here. There are several other threads similar to this one and at least those thread starters actually know wtf they're talking about. You have no credibility, no legitimate arguments, no facts, no real knowledge, just opinions...I'm out.
 10 years ago '05        #14
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,520 | Props total: 12614 12614
 orv said:
He's dodging a few other boxers also...
Antonio Margarito
 10 years ago '07        #15
Gunner 
space
space
 stogz said:
Wow at all the ignorance.....

I guess no one remembers when Floyd couldn't get a f!ght to save his life. No one wanted to f!ght Floyd. After the destruction of guys like Hernandez, Manfredy (overated), and corales, no one wanted him.

Kostya turned down PBF in favour of Hatton (cuz he thought hatton was easier)

Cotto never called out PBF... PBF did offer a contract to Cotto. Cotto said he wasn't ready (which is respectable)

Hatton was calling out PBF, then gets offered the f!ght... and turns it down

Mosley was offered the f!ght... turned it down. Then tried to help his boss beat PBF. Boss failed... and now Mosley grew a pair all-of-a-sudden.

Margarito fought no one... and his whole promotion team tried to turn this guy in to "the most feared boxer".

Floyd was calling Oscar out back in 1997. Serious or not, doesn't matter. All we need to know is that it was his intent from the start of his career to f!ght Oscar (& Gatt & hernandez). Oscar turned down PBF many times.

However, the second PBF picks one opponent... idiots automatically say he's ducking the other 5. 2 years ago y'all were saying he was ducking Hatton. When he went through with the Zab f!ght after he got beat by Baldo... y'all said he was ducking Baldo.

Why can't y'all just be honest with yourselves and understand that there ain't enough PBF to go around. All these cats only want Floyd because he's the biggest name right now. Why doesn't Hatton f!ght Mosley? Why can't Mosley f!ght Margarito? Why can't Cotto f!ght Oscar? Why does EVERYONE have to f!ght PBF in his next f!ght?
Finally someone with some sense, who didn't just start watching boxing when HBO started running De La Hoya/Mayweather 24/7. :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #16
TheIncomparable  OP
space
space
Floyd Is Dodging Cotto.... Whatever Way You Look At It. Cotto Is Hot Right Now, So Is Floyd, They Are Both In There Prime. Why Is There No Talk From Floyd About It??????????? Espn Is All Over It, Floyd Defintiely Knows That They Are Starting To Say He Hasnt Fought Anybody, So Why Not. Im Pushing For A Floyd Vs. Cotto f!ght........... Why Not???????????????????????????? I Honestly Think Cotto Will Catch Him Though.
 10 years ago '07        #17
TheIncomparable  OP
space
space
BUTTERCUP, DONT d*ck RIDE. SEEMS LIKE THATS ALL YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. STICK TO YOUR GI JOES.
 10 years ago '07        #18
Gunner 
space
space
 TheIncomparable said:
BUTTERCUP, DONT d*ck RIDE. SEEMS LIKE THATS ALL YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. STICK TO YOUR GI JOES.
I have no problem giving props to someone who knows what the hell they are talking about. I am trying to follow your argument, but you have no point. Why would Floyd call out Cotto when Cotto is waiting for Margarito/Paul Williams. What if Cotto loses...gasp...would you still want to see him f!ght Mayweather, cause technicially he would not be as hot cause he would have an "L" on his record. You are dumbass in every sense of the word and I am still waiting on you to tell me who Cotto has beat that qualifies him to be the champion that Floyd needs to call out.
 06-29-2007, 12:38 AM         #19
geemoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not about who he f!ghts.

its about how often he f!ghts.

you can argue about who hes ducking etc etc.

but at the end of the day, he f!ghts consistently and remains in shape.

hes just c*cky, and ya'll are hatin.

Just like Katt Williams said, If u got 13 haters u gotta look for #14 b4

the summer. na'mean?
 10 years ago '07        #20
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30515 30515
 TheIncomparable said:
Floyd Is Dodging Cotto.... Whatever Way You Look At It. Cotto Is Hot Right Now, So Is Floyd, They Are Both In There Prime. Why Is There No Talk From Floyd About It??????????? Espn Is All Over It, Floyd Defintiely Knows That They Are Starting To Say He Hasnt Fought Anybody, So Why Not. Im Pushing For A Floyd Vs. Cotto f!ght........... Why Not???????????????????????????? I Honestly Think Cotto Will Catch Him Though.

Just because Cotto v. PBF is the most sensible f!ght right now... doesn't mean that Cotto's people want that f!ght. Also, you have to understand the "business" of boxing as well as that actually f!ght inside the ring.

Now, i might be wrong... but, i'm gonna ppost what i know and look for the answer later.

Boxers are independent contractors. No "league" or organization decides who they f!ght, when they f!ght, how often they f!ght, and what they are paid per f!ght. This is why you have promoters. Now, some guys don't deal with some promoters. For instance, PBF v. Oscar couldn't happen unless Floyd removed himself from Arum. Floyd paid $750,000 to get out of a contract early. That's a lot of money just to leave... so, i speculate that there were shady dealings and rip-offs on the part of Arum. Oscar also used to be under Arum and fled with the quickness.

So, Oscar doesn't want to deal with Arum. I a.ssume that PBF doesn't want to deal with Arum (what with paying $750k, not f!ghting Margarito, and having his own promo company). I can't really recall but, I think (i'm not 100%), but I think that Cotto maybe under Arum's Top rank. If that is the case.... it's going to be tough for him to get a f!ght with Oscar or PBF. Arum won't make a f!ght between Margarito and Cotto because it cannibalizes his money. Notice how Arum didn't try to make a PBF v. Margarito f!ght until he already knew PBF "was out the door".

It's easy to sit here and listen to any crazy thing you hear in the media or in the street but... you gotta investigate sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy