2007 NBA Draft: 7:30 EST ON ESPN

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Come On Pax...Please Do Something
 06-28-2007, 06:59 PM         #82
shatso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm really hoping, and I genuinely want the Celtics to turn this around in the next 5-10 years, but man they (administration) has done nothing but dumb things in the past, and we've been extremely unlucky.

First it was Len Bias, then Reggie Lewis (RIP both of them), then the 97' draft I believe was where the Celtics took Chauncey Billups before Tim Duncan, and didn't let him develop into the player that he is today. Granted you can't tell a players full potential until hes with a coach he enjoys, a system thats built around his abilities, and his overall talent. Then, with like the 9th or 11th pick the Celtics drafted Ron Mercer who eventually flopped.

Something really nuts better be coming up here for the Celtics or I probably will have to fu*king force myself to watch the games.
 06-28-2007, 06:59 PM         #83
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Ray Allen to the Celtics?
thats what it looks like...
 10 years ago '07        #84
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
im wondering why sea didn't choose yi ..and why they have 2 SF's
 10 years ago '04        #85
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
 RediKnight said:
Ray Allen to the Celtics?
crazy sh*t. who saw that coming?
 10 years ago '04        #86
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
^^^ Pax better or the city is gonna eat his a.ss alive .
 06-28-2007, 07:01 PM         #87
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why get Jeff Green when u can get a good SG????? Guess Wally will fill up that role or something?
 10 years ago '05        #88
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 239 239
 shatso said:
I'm really hoping, and I genuinely want the Celtics to turn this around in the next 5-10 years, but man they (administration) has done nothing but dumb things in the past, and we've been extremely unlucky.

First it was Len Bias, then Reggie Lewis (RIP both of them), then the 97' draft I believe was where the Celtics took Chauncey Billups before Tim Duncan, and didn't let him develop into the player that he is today. Granted you can't tell a players full potential until hes with a coach he enjoys, a system thats built around his abilities, and his overall talent. Then, with like the 9th or 11th pick the Celtics drafted Ron Mercer who eventually flopped.

Something really nuts better be coming up here for the Celtics or I probably will have to fu*king force myself to watch the games.
They didn't take Chauncey before Tim, they just didn't get the number one pick was what it was
 10 years ago '05        #89
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,513 | Props total: 12608 12608
 shatso said:

Duncan 1st overall Celts Picked Chauncey 3rd but trading away this pick is gunna go sh*tty

Green and Durant makes me wanna be a sonics fan
 10 years ago '04        #90
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
come al thorton fall to the wiz
 06-28-2007, 07:03 PM         #91
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shatso said:
then the 97' draft I believe was where the Celtics took Chauncey Billups before Tim Duncan, and didn't let him develop into the player that he is today.
naw boston had the best odds at getting the top pick and san antonio was like the last team out of the playoffs and the spurs got the 1 pick and boston got i think the 3rd... they did get a steal when they drafted pierce 9th though but other then that they havent drafted well recently

i dont understand seattle drafting green and durant... they are both 3's... unless they think green can play the 2... he needs to become more consistant from outside if thats the case

Last edited by Crank; 06-28-2007 at 07:04 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #92
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
yi said he didnt want to play for them, yet those idiots chose him
 10 years ago '04        #93
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
Bucks suckkkkkkkkkkkkk
 06-28-2007, 07:05 PM         #94
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Yao is old school.....Yi is Hip-Hop, he's 50 Cent"
 06-28-2007, 07:05 PM         #95
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Milwaukee is gonna take Noah I bet.
bulls will :D
 10 years ago '05        #96
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3651 3651
Im looking at this chinese n*gga and i see a bust
 06-28-2007, 07:05 PM         #97
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yi better be a good player cause mmilwaukee has to pay off the chinese government
 10 years ago '06        #98
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,596 | Props total: 5429 5429
how racist was that comment with that reporter?

yao is old school...yi is new school

yi is hiphop he is 50 cent...he loves to dunk on you
 10 years ago '05        #99
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 239 239
 Crank said:
naw boston had the best odds at getting the top pick and san antonio was like the last team out of the playoffs and the spurs got the 1 pick and boston got i think the 3rd... they did get a steal when they drafted pierce 9th though but other then that they havent drafted well recently

i dont understand seattle drafting green and durant... they are both 3's... unless they think green can play the 2... he needs to become more consistant from outside if thats the case
Naw, San Antonio won 20 games that year... Its just that Boston won 15 and Philly picked second and they won 22
 10 years ago '07        #100
LEX300 
space
space
$960 | Props total: 0 0
noah going to chicago for sure
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy