Lil Wayne was about to cry at the BET AWARDS LOL

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-28-2007, 10:09 AM         #61
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
We get it.. Weezy kissed Birdman ha ha ha

Like someone said earlier calling him gay is pretty stupid since he has probably had s3x with WAAAAY more girls than you.
It doesn't matter if he had s3x with everyone woman in the world. As long as he had s3xual relations with ONE man, he's homo. Hate if you want but that's the truth.
 10 years ago '07        #62
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Ok but how do you know he has had s3xual relations with baby? They(from what we know) only kiss a greeting and have NO s3xual feelings behind that
 10 years ago '07        #63
fats82 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 Showtime 17. said:
why would a fan try to hide it? ITS NOT HIM!!!!! waynes a whole nother man

besides he a young n*gga seein tha most success he ever had in his life, prolly his first award ever............ if he started POURIN tears who gives a fucc? what does that say about him?

u gettin recognized in a field that means THE MOST......... THE FANS PICKED YOU. america elected YOU to win that over all those other names........ IN FRONT OF UR DAUGHTER. he was strong for NOT cryin

i woulda needed a moment. da 50 situation was a mishap lol, lil wayne situation was a victory, what are you talkin about?
tHE BRIGHTEST sh*t I READ IN THIS THREAD. n*ggaS BE HATING ON EVERYBODY ON THIS JOINT. COMMENTATING FROM THE SIDELINES LIKE LIL SKIRTS. n*ggaS BE OVER ANALYZING EVERYTHING AS IF IT MATTERS WHAT YOU THINK. IF YOU DONT LIKE A n*gga KEEP HIS NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH. WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY BRING IT UP IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THE DUMB a.ss THAT YOU ARE. NOW TAKE THAT BACK TO YOUR OFFICE AND CALL YOUR SUPERVISOR BOUT THAT.
 06-28-2007, 10:15 AM         #64
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Ok but how do you know he has had s3xual relations with baby? They(from what we know) only kiss a greeting and have NO s3xual feelings behind that
Men don't kiss men on the lips. Theres really no leigh way with that.
 10 years ago '07        #65
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Thats your opinion
 10 years ago '07        #66
aaeceo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 37 37
u can just tell he a true dude, i respect that
one of my artists use to be with him on a daily basis....in his videos and all. lil wayne is not a real dude. i heard everything about him from peeps that's with him! why you think all his lil rap clicks keep leavin him!!!!

true indeed though, lil wayne got the mixtape game on lock! cant deny that
 10 years ago '04        #67
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
defendin the idea of two men kissin makes u expose yourself as a homo
 10 years ago '07        #68
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
here i am at the end of the thread n not 1 of u sad fu*ks posted a link 2 d video, jus talkin sh*t, yall d homos, jump of his d*ck, look at urself for a minute n ask urself if u can accomplish half of dat in a hundred YEARS, u broke fu*ks

REAL TALK (FAN OR NO FAN), LET DAT HOMO sh*t GO, GILLIE HAS

Last edited by boar; 06-28-2007 at 10:31 AM..
 06-28-2007, 10:32 AM         #69
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Lil Wayne Fondles with his Daddy's nutz
 06-28-2007, 10:33 AM         #70
shyneshyne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k niga
 10 years ago '06        #71
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Chrome said:
LMFAO I see all you n*ggas gettin at 50 for his performance but I don't see none of you weezy fans saying sh*t about what happend to Lil Wayne at the BET awards I see yall n*ggas tryna keep it on the down low and keep it quite like nothing happened but guess what? TOO BAD! When that punk a.ss n*gga got up on the stage he was about to cry you could see it in his eyes and you could tell by his voice lmfao talkin bout some "thats my daughter right there, that that's my cousin right there" LMFAO And what did bird man and lil weezy do when their name was called? They looked at each other homos3xually ROFL lmfaooooo you weezy fans make me LAUGH LMFAOO

SAY BRO U A CLOWN. HOW U GONE SAY THAT MAN LOOKED @ ANOTHER MAN HOMOs3xUALLY?! DAT WAS A PRETTY GAY STATEMENT ON YOUR BEHALF! LMAO @ U HOMO!
 10 years ago '06        #72
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
wat did lil wayne win at the awards ?
 06-28-2007, 12:55 PM         #73
Weggie Kush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
viewers choice award...any1 find d video?
 10 years ago '05        #74
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Chrome said:
LMFAO I see all you n*ggas gettin at 50 for his performance but I don't see none of you weezy fans saying sh*t about what happend to Lil Wayne at the BET awards I see yall n*ggas tryna keep it on the down low and keep it quite like nothing happened but guess what? TOO BAD! When that punk a.ss n*gga got up on the stage he was about to cry you could see it in his eyes and you could tell by his voice lmfao talkin bout some "thats my daughter right there, that that's my cousin right there" LMFAO And what did bird man and lil weezy do when their name was called? They looked at each other homos3xually ROFL lmfaooooo you weezy fans make me LAUGH LMFAOO
rooffllmmffaoo oooo

i'm done...
 07-02-2007, 10:51 AM         #75
DaInfamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes on this site...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy