Lil Wayne was about to cry at the BET AWARDS LOL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2007, 05:57 PM         #1
7713 pageviews
75 comments

Chrome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne was about to cry at the BET AWARDS LOL

LMFAO I see all you n*ggas gettin at 50 for his performance but I don't see none of you weezy fans saying sh*t about what happend to Lil Wayne at the BET awards I see yall n*ggas tryna keep it on the down low and keep it quite like nothing happened but guess what? TOO BAD! When that punk a.ss n*gga got up on the stage he was about to cry you could see it in his eyes and you could tell by his voice lmfao image image image talkin bout some "thats my daughter right there, that that's my cousin right there" LMFAOimage image image And what did bird man and lil weezy do when their name was called? They looked at each other homos3xually ROFL lmfaooooo you weezy fans make me LAUGH LMFAOOimage image image image

75 comments for "Lil Wayne was about to cry at the BET AWARDS LOL"

10 years ago '06        #2
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 10 years ago '05        #3
VanKwisH 
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 0 0
anyone got a vid they can post??
 06-27-2007, 06:04 PM         #4
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I know I'm tryna find the picture and video LMFAO the weezy fans are doing there best to hide it! LMFAO
 10 years ago '04        #5
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
lol yall n*ggaz is ridiculous on this site...only lames wud try n make some sh*t outta dat and i ain even a big weezy fan buh damn yall n*ggazwho hating on him is on his nutsack harder than the d*ckryders....stfu damn
 10 years ago '06        #6
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
It's a Weezy fan coverup!!!
 06-27-2007, 06:09 PM         #7
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
It's a Weezy fan coverup!!!
 10 years ago '07        #8
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Lil wayne is a homo and wines on his tracks
 06-27-2007, 06:15 PM         #9
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What award did he win..???
 10 years ago '06        #10
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,957 | Props total: 13578 13578
link????......... i didnt c da show
 10 years ago '06        #11
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 Chrome said:
And what did bird man and lil weezy do when their name was called? They looked at each other homos3xually ROFL lmfaooooo you weezy fans make me LAUGH LMFAOO
 06-27-2007, 06:16 PM         #12
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you n*ggas are dumb, this sh*t was a hidden message
 06-27-2007, 06:16 PM         #13
rek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a wayne fan but I didnt even see the awards. I guess your generalization has a flaw

10 years ago '06        #14
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,663 | Props total: 8610 8610
[QUOTE=Chrome;9901969]LMFAO I see all you n*ggas gettin at 50 for his performance but I don't see none of you weezy fans saying sh*t about what happend to Lil Wayne at the BET awards I see yall n*ggas tryna keep it on the down low and keep it quite like nothing happened but guess what? TOO BAD! When that punk a.ss n*gga got up on the stage he was about to cry you could see it in his eyes and you could tell by his voice lmfao talkin bout some "thats my daughter right there, that that's my cousin right there" LMFAO And what did bird man and lil weezy do when their name was called? They looked at each other homos3xually ROFL lmfaooooo you weezy fans make me LAUGH LMFAOOQUOTE]

We can talk sh*t about them and they don't even know HAHAHAHA :applause: :D
 06-27-2007, 06:18 PM         #15
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
What award did he win..???
I'm looking everywhere man, google, youtube, I'm even signed up on a celeb website where you get celeb images and videos they got BET award videos there and pics I CAN'T FIND WEEZY NO WHERE! I'm telling you them weezy fans is ON IT!
 10 years ago '04        #16
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
at the people trying to find the lil wayne speech. is it that serious i mean when the last time wayne got a award for? i'm guessing from a magazine award show. I'll be happy to get a award like this. the n*gga not going to get a grammy no time soon. Luda made what 5 album right? and as soon he cut his hair, he got grammy award. So this bet award is his grammy for now. LET THE HATE BEGIN

Last edited by MDz; 06-27-2007 at 06:34 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #17
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
The dude can fu*king cry if he wants.. sh*t i've never been happy enough to cry over being happy. I would porbably cry if I was hella rich and one of the best in the rap game right now. Being HOMO = having s3xual feelings for other Men

Crying is not having s3xual feelings for another men

Crying is not homo
 06-27-2007, 06:44 PM         #18
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
The dude can fu*king cry if he wants.. sh*t i've never been happy enough to cry over being happy. I would porbably cry if I was hella rich and one of the best in the rap game right now. Being HOMO = having s3xual feelings for other Men

Crying is not having s3xual feelings for another men

Crying is not homo
I never said he was a homo because he was about to cry. I said he was a homo because of how he looked at his dad PLUS he kissed his dad....ON THE LIPS! Come on now, and he had feelings for his dad(and his dad is a man and so is he so like you said homos3xual = having feelings for other men. And Wayne and Birdman have big feelings for each other as you can see
 10 years ago '07        #19
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Chrome said:
I never said he was a homo because he was about to cry. I said he was a homo because of how he looked at his dad PLUS he kissed his dad....ON THE LIPS! Come on now, and he had feelings for his dad(and his dad is a man and so is he so like you said homos3xual = having feelings for other men. And Wayne and Birdman have big feelings for each other as you can see

Well no one but them knows if there are s3xual feelings behind those kisses. They claim it is just their way of greeting each other but i'm not gonna lie.. thats pretty homo

But Lil Wayne must be damn good if he can continue to make it big despite kissing Birdman like everyday
 10 years ago '07        #20
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 sonof504 said:
Well no one but them knows if there are s3xual feelings behind those kisses. They claim it is just their way of greeting each other but i'm not gonna lie.. thats pretty homo

But Lil Wayne must be damn good if he can continue to make it big despite kissing Birdman like everyday
LMAO
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago