Jun 27 - iPhone Drawbacks: Still want a iPhone?

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2007, 09:47 PM         #41
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the blackberry curve is the best phone in the game blackberrys have been around long enough to think of all the small things that people dont think about but matter alot like silent vibrations most phones vibrate so loud its like a ring besides that the curve is the moniest phone i ever had fu*k the iphone i got an ipod and it sucks im happier rollin around with my laptop for music
 10 years ago '04        #42
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 Boxden said:
technology is going backwards, yet everyone is jumping on the technological bandwagon. idiots.
Stop wasting your time and money on iphones, ipods, i-ANYTHING and go get a life.

@ people these days. Buying useless sh*t just to say they have it. YOU LOSE. You lose at life and much greater things as well. Ahwell, enjoy your little gadgets that are pointless.

thanks i will enjoy lol and bi*ching about no homebrew programs is useless this is apple the phone has the mac os not windows leave the mediocre programs and the os trip ups and freezes to the windows phones cant wait to be rocking the mac os on a phone i garuntee this sh*t freezes way less than 80% of the windows phones out there if u not a mac os user stop complainging and stick to widows appz and products
 10 years ago '04        #43
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
I f I had the money yea, but im cool with my blackjack with my modified iphone home theme lol
 10 years ago '06        #44
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
iphone a.ss, when u drop it wrong n tha touch scrren dont work like on most touch screen fones, u a.ssed out!
 06-28-2007, 04:26 AM         #45
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T Mobile Wing >>>
 06-28-2007, 05:00 AM         #46
bigb5399 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ladies and gentalment, Allow me to introduce you to the Playstation 3 of Cell Phones.......The IPhone!

It dose everything.......except the 2000 things out lined in the novel of the IPhone aka the owners manual.
No Refunds! lol
 06-28-2007, 05:45 AM         #47
words 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't you have to stick with one provider for 2 years, high monthly costs? No thanks
 10 years ago '05        #48
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
 way2real said:
get a T-Mobile Wing, k!lls it in every way!

co-sign..
 10 years ago '05        #49
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
there are some many draw backs to this phone...i mean really 4gb of music thats nothing...then on top of that its a touch screen...i have the verizon xv6700 touch screen and trust me cleaning a screen is no fun especially when you have oily skin...i think if you buy the iphone you just been played my apple...its not worth it...
 10 years ago '07        #50
Nasty69 
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 1 1
ill pass
 10 years ago '04        #51
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Just like iPods, looks slick, but you can get something else that does what it's supposed to do better, and often get it for less.
 06-29-2007, 05:52 PM         #52
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
I'm a power user. I need a full featured pda. Not a trendy smart phone that is overpriced and over-hyped. It aint worth half of what they charging. There are way more drawbacks then the ones that are posted

-no memory slot.
-no way to upgrade the sh*t( which means once it gets old, you throw it out & get a new one)
-no 3g
-no mp3 ringtones( you have to pay in order to get ringtones)
-no homebrew apps( so, the only apps you can get are those lame azz carrier apps for WAY too much money. When there are homebrew apps that do the same thing for free)

-I could go on and on.

Only spoiled a.ss rich kids are gonna cop this sh*t. And dumb n*ggaz
They just tryin to lock you into a plan and sh*t. Why would I pay 600 for a device and STILL be under a two year contract? U know they not gonna insure the sh*t. And with that big a.ss screen, you know its gonna scratch easy.

10 years ago '07        #53
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
For one the article comes from PCworld. Of course Pcworld is going to talk sh*t about that product. Apple has been doing it with all them commercials so now it's payback. But although I do want the phone, I just picked up the new blackberry. It's a lot smoother
 10 years ago '07        #54
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
knowing apple they'll make another version of the iphone in a few months just like they did the ipod so i'll wait
 10 years ago '04        #55
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
Ahh the sheep will flock to this & Steve laughs his a.ss off.
 06-30-2007, 01:45 AM         #56
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still? i bought one yesturday and its fu*king awesome
 10 years ago '04        #57
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 Styl3s said:
still? i bought one yesturday and its fu*king awesome
yea the phone plan is cheaper than all the pda's too i pay 102 a month i have the mda on tmobile my plan is 50 bucks the internet and email is 30 bucks extra and 20 extra for texting i have 2 other phones 2 so its really a drain but the iphone plan is way cheaper since it includes the net email and texting so all the articles about high monthly payments are bullsh*t and are coming from the point of view of people who dont own pda's or media phones for that matter
 06-30-2007, 02:51 AM         #58
Ant B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read...I was thinking about getting an Iphone..now Ill just wait
 10 years ago '04        #59
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I'm good with my Q, and I'm not leaving Sprint. Good Read.
 10 years ago '04        #60
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
cornballs...

yeah there will be problems...there are problems with the blackberry. Plus, 3G is outdated...I'm not going to sh*t on this phone! They said the same thing when the ipod first came out too.

Yeah there's other phones out there, but you have to pay more through the plan to use them. The plan is cheaper this way, and you save money. Think about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago