Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 yumflip said:
This is why n*ggas are like "Hip hop is dead"....Stevie Wonder tore the shiit outta his performance, because he cares about the quality of his craft, not how much guap he got....It's a shame n*ggas today devalue hip hop...fukkin half dead azz Rollin Stones are like 70, but still fill over 100,000 seat capacity venues....they haven't been relevant in about 10yrs, but still make crazy money....why? because quality material leads to financial success, not the other way around...fukk these kids w/a gnat's attention span...disposable azz lifestyles are sad...in the end you keep searchin for something hot instead of something stable & letting quantity over rule quality...nobody is young & hot forever...That's why I respect an artist like Lupe...dude cares about his craft & has integrity about his work...I can't believe hip hop has devolved into this sad state...
Are you kidding? n*ggaz feel the Rolling Stones because their genre of Rock music can transcend generations. They don't have "new slang".

The hip-hop vernacular changes drastically every couple of years. Everybody used to to say "Whoadie" back in like 97.

As far as the quality of his craft, 50 cared about it to the point where it got him retarded rich. Dig? That's his craft, making money. He said it himself, he started rapping so he could stop selling drugs. I doubt he did it because he was "in love with hip-hop". That n*gga could give a fu*k less about Brown Sugar. Dig?

Everytime that n*gga puts an album out, it's hot. Cut this n*gga some slack, he's a consistent performer (that awards show aside). Sadly, the same can't be said about his crew.

And about Stevie "caring" about his craft, HE'S fu*kING BLIND! What the fu*k else does he have to do?

And I'm a huge Stevie fan. He's a musical genius. But he's not a rapper. You can't compare him to 50.
 06-27-2007, 04:29 AM         #62
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
HE NEVER CARED ABOUT THE ARTFORM. IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT GETTIN PAID. NO KNOCK TO THE HUSTLE BUT THIS IS A MEAL TICKET TO HIM & NOTHIN MORE. WHY WOULD HE CARE ABOUT THAT fu*k UP. NO BIG DEAL. HE STILL WAKES UP RICH. EVERYBODY AINT ABLE BUT PROPZ TO A n*gga WHO FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT
Wasn't he pretty open about it tho, always saying its just about making money.

I have more respect for 50 as a business-man than a artist. Hes pulled a lot of deals together, and even when the don't work out, he seems to bank on them.
 10 years ago '05        #63
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 yumflip said:
This is why n*ggas are like "Hip hop is dead"....Stevie Wonder tore the shiit outta his performance, because he cares about the quality of his craft, not how much guap he got....It's a shame n*ggas today devalue hip hop...fukkin half dead azz Rollin Stones are like 70, but still fill over 100,000 seat capacity venues....they haven't been relevant in about 10yrs, but still make crazy money....why? because quality material leads to financial success, not the other way around...fukk these kids w/a gnat's attention span...disposable azz lifestyles are sad...in the end you keep searchin for something hot instead of something stable & letting quantity over rule quality...nobody is young & hot forever...That's why I respect an artist like Lupe...dude cares about his craft & has integrity about his work...I can't believe hip hop has devolved into this sad state...
i feel the same way...mad props....and to the person who made the comment about the worst song off massacre being better than anything lupe does...i feel sorry for you
 06-27-2007, 06:30 AM         #64
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He got game came on last night the at the same time as the b.e.t awards... they opened up with party like a rockstar??? so i said oh fucc this..
 10 years ago '04        #65
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5270 5270
Your dumb for creating this thread, he wasn't even feeling the vibe on the fu*kin stage, thats why he went down to the crowd and tryed to pump everyone then he was like fu*k it let me just perform little bit cause this the gayest awards ever. I feel for him there, she was horrible.
 10 years ago '04        #66
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
damn he forgot his words...big deal it happens.
 10 years ago '05        #67
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I saw that sh*t, it looked and sounded like his Mic wasn't on . They bought up his mic as soon as he said "What the fu*k?". That was foul on behalf of the engineer but I still consider it a fumble cause he could've kept going.
 10 years ago '07        #68
peaceluvalways 
space
space
$548 | Props total: 0 0
 KrAnKThiS said:
what an idiot. thats a fu*kin slap in the face if you're a 50 cent fan. its great that he has money now but there are other artists out there with tons of money that still respect their fans. as for 50 i was never a fan. don't give a fu*k if he's got money. and hope people stop postin his music and news articles like this about him. he don't give a fu*k about you, show him the same respect.
Propz
 10 years ago '04        #69
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i respect 50 for that sh*t , i doubt that was planned, he jus dont give a fu*k about an award show, he'd never do that to his fans in a concert which they pay money 2 see him perform
 06-27-2007, 08:17 AM         #70
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didnt fumble stop makin up false news for ur b00ty site
 10 years ago '04        #71
WilbertCarl 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 29 29
i thought he had mic problems since the bet awards are known for performers having mic problems
 10 years ago '06        #72
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
Why the fu*k do n*ggas even care, I mean cmon its the bet awards.
 10 years ago '04        #73
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
if artists that perform at award shows, don't get paid? then i wouldn't care either. if people have Sirius Radio, then they going to be talking about it on g-unit saturdays. I know 50 might call and explain what happen.
 10 years ago '06        #74
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,731 | Props total: 8920 8920
im not really a 50 fan but dat his performance wuz iight due to the circumstances...if his mic didnt die he woulda rocked the stage...i still dont like him tho but i can respect his hustle
 10 years ago '05        #75
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
ANyone got a link?
 06-27-2007, 09:13 AM         #76
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where did he fall at,I haven't seen it yet and i watch the video
 06-27-2007, 09:14 AM         #77
2hammerhook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Curtis!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #78
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
50 dont giv a fuk about music anymore he doesnt even rap the same.
 10 years ago '07        #79
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t I DONT BLAME HIM, I WOULD DO D SAME, HE'S RICH, HE DONT NEED DAT
 10 years ago '04        #80
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,117 | Props total: 1371 1371
get that money 50. Pleasing boxden rap fans doesn't pay that 25,000 a month child supoort.

.....his performance did suck though
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy