Michael Jordan & Steve Kerr fight?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #21
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 AnthonyCruz said:
I heard about the Bill Cartwright situation before. Bill woulda fu*ked MJ up too.

Bill would not have done a goddamn thing to MJ....it hurt Cartwright to walk let alone f!ght anyone.
 10 years ago '04        #22
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$874 | Props total: 1064 1064
thats the way kobe should be on his team mates. Instead of going G ball let them know they gots to play better
 06-25-2007, 12:12 PM         #23
DrUnK-N-MuNkY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flamen f*g**t??

roflmao
 10 years ago '05        #24
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, no it isn't.....

the incident in question has always been highly overdone, but my brother read one of Mike's books and told me about this sh*t a long time ago...

basically everyone knows that mike goes hard everyday, every hour, every minute, and He expects nothing less from his teammates. Anyway, so one day during practice in the era of the "unstopabulls" Kerr was sapposedly taking it a little too easy which infuriated Jordan because I believe it was a playoff practice. Jordan slapped Kerr, and then it was over with....he made his point and Kerr accepted his role in the pecking order.....

it's all alledged tho, niether Jordan or Kerr speak to the media about what happened.....

man i've heard and seen the sh*t come out of jordans and kerrs own mouth on tv. jordan hit his a.ss because phil was designing most of the plays for kerr and he didnt like it. if he hit him because he was taking it light then he should stole on randy brown like every practice. fu*k what u heard i've heard and saw both sources say the sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #25
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
lol at Phil designing plays for Kerr... really? u design more plays for their 4th option off the bench?
 10 years ago '07        #26
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
n*ggas dont know jordan couldnt lose he had too much riding on his game....his legacy,money etc. This n*gga was harder on his self and when he seen a n*gga fu*kin up he would spazz and look to kick there a.ss. Jordan had problems with damn near everyone on the team. Horace grant didnt like him, Cartwright,Kerr a lot of role players didnt fu*k wit jordan. Hell ask Kwame brown how he feel about jordan. He called him a f*got! But he made them better and thats why he's the GOAT
:applause: :applause:
 06-25-2007, 09:04 PM         #27
TheTriumph 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, no it isn't.....

the incident in question has always been highly overdone, but my brother read one of Mike's books and told me about this sh*t a long time ago...

basically everyone knows that mike goes hard everyday, every hour, every minute, and He expects nothing less from his teammates. Anyway, so one day during practice in the era of the "unstopabulls" Kerr was sapposedly taking it a little too easy which infuriated Jordan because I believe it was a playoff practice. Jordan slapped Kerr, and then it was over with....he made his point and Kerr accepted his role in the pecking order.....

it's all alledged tho, niether Jordan or Kerr speak to the media about what happened.....

Yea, dat sounds about right. Jordan wuz dat type of playa dat would stay on ya a.ss if u was slackin' off. Mike get jealous of Kerr?!?! Shiiiit, Phil not runnin' plays 4 Mike?!?!? HAHAH sike ur fu*kin' life out!! If Jordan wuz 2 stick anybody in da back of da head, it'll be Reggie Miller's Dumbo lookin' a.ss. Or Abe Pollin. **Sprewell dem n*ggaz Jordan** sike naw.
 10 years ago '05        #28
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
MJ had a lot of bi*ch imma too. Thats why Doug Collins got fired cause he used to ride Jordan and he didn't like that sh*t. Y'all might not remember the story about Jordan throwing a bi*ch fit and storming outta practice bcuz Doug Collins beat him in a shooting contest. REAL TALK
 06-25-2007, 10:53 PM         #29
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PitneyAssassin1 said:
MJ had a lot of bi*ch imma too. Thats why Doug Collins got fired cause he used to ride Jordan and he didn't like that sh*t. Y'all might not remember the story about Jordan throwing a bi*ch fit and storming outta practice bcuz Doug Collins beat him in a shooting contest. REAL TALK
which is why Doug Collins was hired by Jordan for the Wiz?

Clearly they hate each other
 10 years ago '05        #30
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 dmunson318 said:
yeah jordan decked his a.ss because he shot too well. phil was creating plays in practice for kerr, jordan got jealous because he felt like the light was starting to get dim, so he ran off and decked kerr.

not true at all
 06-26-2007, 11:15 AM         #31
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the story?

i read that sh*t in countless books/articles back in the day
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy