Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Rate This Album?
5 (Superior) 141 20.80%
4 (Good One T.I.) 282 41.59%
3 (Average CD) 142 20.94%
2 (Could've Been Better) 60 8.85%
1 (Wack as Hell. T.I. you dissapointed me.......really you did) 53 7.82%
Voters: 678. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #241
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
After quite a few spins...this sh*ts aight...I only find myself listening to about 3 or 4 tracks out of the whole album. I liked the production on 'King' better though.
 10 years ago '07        #242
QC_Neef 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
albums decent... i was afraid it was gonna be total garbage. it's listenable
 10 years ago '04        #243
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 Gods Smile said:
well I forgot to say "Touchdown" featuring Eminem is a Hot Track also! Thats one I recommend, if you dont buy the album, downloading!
Am I the only one here that think that this track weak? The beat is average and even tho the lyrics are ok, they're not flowing about anything.
 10 years ago '06        #244
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
This CD is complete and total a.ss. He living off the strength of his last albums
 10 years ago '05        #245
HotboylilT 
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
maaan i gave this album bout 3 weeks to grow on me and ive come to the decision that this sh*t is straight average....the last 3 tracks on the album has to be the best...TIP part of the album is hot but them TI tracks is weak...3.5/5
 07-18-2007, 05:00 PM         #246
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pure trash....ti is kiddie music.....if ur over the age of 18 and bump ti consider urself a certified confused clown
 07-18-2007, 05:01 PM         #247
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is like the nintendo of the rap game
 07-20-2007, 12:39 AM         #248
fLiPKiDD253 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it'z iight
 10 years ago '06        #249
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4685 4685
mixtape messiah 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ti's last 3 or 4 albums
 10 years ago '04        #250
gamespitter84 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 79 79
4 mics.....and the song raw is raw as fu*k
 10 years ago '07        #251
klanee 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
I like this cd.:applause:
 10-16-2007, 09:26 AM         #252
Demical DoctoR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea this sh*t is hard right here. Superior
 10 years ago '07        #253
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 3319 3319
"My Type" is the best song on there.
 10-18-2007, 07:44 AM         #254
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5/5 this cd is crack.
 10 years ago '07        #255
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
i dont even bump this ish anymore..
 10-27-2007, 12:43 PM         #256
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still heatrock
 10 years ago '06        #257
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
Top 5 Tracks IMO:

5. We Do This
4. My Swag
3. All The Acts (I, II, III)
2. Help Is Coming
1. Tell 'Em I Said That

A 4.5/5 in my records
 10 years ago '06        #258
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4685 4685
damn this sh*t was trash
 01-18-2008, 03:15 PM         #259
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesn't live up to his earlier work but it still gets some play every once in awhile
 10 years ago '07        #260
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
THIS IS A MY REVIEW OF T.I VZ T.I.P
1.ACT 1(T.I.P)-THE BEAT IS KNOCKIN I LIKE THE CONGO IT STARTS OUT WITH n*ggaS TALKIN ABOUT PHIL DYING AND HIDS GIRLFRIEND HAVING A MISSCARRIAGE AND TIP TALKS TO THE LABEL HEADS AND THREATINGS THEM ABOUT LEAVING THE GAME AND BEATING THAT a.ss

2.BIG sh*t POPPIN-I THINK THIS IS ONE OF TIP'S BEST LYRICAL SONGS AND THE BEAT IS ROCKIN THE HOOK IS STR8 TO THIS IS A CLASSIC

3.RAW-THIS SONG IS VERY LAZY THE BEAT IS LAZY THE BEAT IS ALITTLE HOT BUT LYRICS AND TIP'S FLOW MAKE THIS SONG WACK THIS IS SKIPABLE

4.YOU WHAT IT IS/FEAT.WYCELF JOHN-THIS IS JUS A TERRIBLE SONG DEFIANTLY THE WORSE SONG ON THE ALBUM

5.DA DOPEMAN-THIS sh*t COMES IN HARD WITH THE HARD BEAT AND TIP FLOW IS REAL COOL ON THIS ONE AS HE TALKS ABOUT THE DOPEGAME

6.WATCH WHAT YOU SAY/FEAT.JAY-Z-THIS WHOLE SONG IS A LIKE A BIG SUBLIMNAL DISS TO WEEZY OR THE GAME(BY JIGGA)AND LUDACRIS(BY TIP)BUT JIGGA IS DEFIANTLY THE STAR OF THIS SONG AS EVRYBODY WONDRS WHO IS HE TALKIN TO?BESIDES THAT THIS SONG IS DECNT BUT T.I SHOULD HAVE STEPPED UP MORE LYRCIALLY WITH JAY IN HIS PRESENCE

7.HURT/FEAT.Alfa Mega & Busta Rhymes-THIS SONG IS ALMOST THE SAME AS WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BUT ALFIE AND BUSTA COME HARD ON THIS AND THE BLARING HORNS DON'T HURT AS THIS ONE IS A WINNER

8.ACT 2(T.I)-ONCE AGAIN THE BEAT IS KNOCKING TI WAKES UP TO PHONE CALLS THAT SAID THAT HE THREAT THE LABEL HEADS WHEN IN FACT IT WAS TIP HA HA IT WAS A COOL WAY TO START THE TI PORTION OF THE ALBUM

9.HELP IS COMING-HELP IS COMING SOUNDS LIKE A SUPA MAN SONG AND THAT IS WHAT IT IS IT'S JUS LIKE KINGDOME COME BY JAY-Z AS TI BOAST'S SAYING THAT n*ggaS AIN'T SELLING EXCEPT FOR HIM AND THAT HE IS HIPHOP THE BEAT IS CRAZY DEFIANTLY THE BEST SONG SO FAR ON THE ALBUM

10.MY SWAG/WYCELF JOHN-THIS SONG IS ROCKIN WIT THE ISLAND RHYTEM AND TI'S FLOW IS PERFECT FOR THE BEAT WYCELF NEEDS TO STAY OFF THE HOOKS BUT THIS SONGS IS BASICLLY ABOUT TI fu*kING GIRLS AROUND THE WORLD AND LIVING THE LIFE NOW TI LCAKS LYRICS HERE BUT IT HAS A COOL VIBE FOR THIS SONG

11.WE DO THIS-THE RUNNERS PRODUCED THIS SONG AND WHILE THE BEAT IS ON POINT IT HAS SOME WEIRD VIDEOGAME SOUNDS IN THE BACKROUND TI'S HOOK TERRIBLE BUT THE LYRICS ARE ON POINT GOOD SONG AS TI TALKS BRAGS ONCE AGAIN

12.SHOW IT TO ME/NELLY-THE BEAT IS CRAZY IT'S GOT LIKE A LAS VEGAZ FEEL TO IT THE BEAT IS FIRE I LOVE TI'S FLOW THE n*gga IS SPITTING ON HERE THIS IS LIKE A GOOD STRIP CLUB LAZ VEGAZ SONG NELLY DID HIS THANG ON THIS sh*t THIS A GREAT SONG

13.DON'T YOU WANT TO BE HIGH-THE BEAT IS VERY RELAXING I CAN LATE BACK AND SMOKE ONE FOR THIS sh*t AS TI TALKS ABOUT HOW HE CAN SHOW A GIRL THE LIFE SHE ALWAYS WANTED IF SHE JUS GOES WITH HIM THIS SONG IS ON POINT

14.TOUCHDOWN/FEAT.EMINEM-THIS SONG IS VERY DISSAPOINTING THE BEAT IS VERY BORING AND BUT T.I DOES SHOW LYRICAL ABILTY BUT EMIN DISSAPOINTS IT'S WILD WHEN T.I IS THE BEST RAPPER OUT OF THE 2 BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENDED

15.ACT 3(TI CONFRONTS TIP)THIS IS WILD WHEN TIP IS BEING RECKLESS AND TI TRIES TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE AS THEY ARGUE OVER WHO NEEDS WHO CRAZY a.ss n*gga TIP IS MAD AT TI

16.T.I.P -TELL EM I SAID THAT-THE BEAT IS CRAZY AS TIP TALKS ABOUT HOW n*ggaS ARE LIEING IN THERE RAPS ON HOW THEY AIN'T GANGSTA ND NOT GETTING MONEY THIS SONG IS ON POINT I LIKE THIS SONG

17.T.I-RESPECT THE HUSTLE-T.I AND T.I.P OPEN ARGUING THE HOOK IS VERY CHEESY BUT THE BEAT hard as nails THIS SEEM LIKE A T.I SONG AND HE BRAGS AGAIN ABOUT HIS HUSTLE good song though.very smooth

18.T.I.P - MY TYPE-TIPS TALKS ABOUT HOW n*ggaS DON'T APPERCIATE HIM AND HIS MUSIC AND HOW HE DID THIS sh*t FOR HIS FREINDS AND HIS FANS THIS SONG IS REAL BUT IN ACT 3 II WOULD HAVE LOVE TO SEE A SONG LIKE T.I VS T.I.P OFF OF URBAN MUSIK WHERE THE 2 GO BACK-N-FORTH BUT INSTEAD HE DOES ONE T.I AND ONE T.I.P AND I GUESS TIP IS THE WINNER CUZ THIS SEEM LIKE A TIP SONG THIS SONG IS VERY SOMBER AND TRUE I LIKE IT GOOD WAY TO END A GREAT ALBUM.

AT FIRST I AUTOMATICALYY HATED CUZ I FELTED TIP WAS GETTING MORE CREDIT THEN WEEZY BUT IT IS HARD TO HATE THIS n*gga TIP EVEN THO I STILL FILL THAT WAY I THINK THIS WAS A GREAT ALBUM IT WAS NOT A CLASSIC LIKE TI I SAID A CLASSIC HAS TO BE TIMELESS AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO SKIP SONG BUT DAMN I THOUGHT TIP COULDNT RAP BUT HE PROVED ME WRONG HE DEFIANTLY IS THE KING OF THE SOUTH!
I GIVE THIS ALBUM 4.5 MICS

P.S STANDOUT TOP 5 TRACKS
1.HELP IS COMING
2.BIG sh*t POPPIN
3.MY TYPE
4.TELL EM I SAID THAT
5.Respect This Hustle
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy