Alpine Type R - 12" - Maximum RMS???

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '07        #21
Young Brisco  OP
space
space
$144 | Props total: 3 3
Well, I was lookin on eBay for an amp to power the one Type R I bought and I came up across this.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This amp by Boss is 1500w MAX and..... 800w RMS REAL WATTS.... My dumbass didn't look at the it's max RMS and i'm 300 watts over. Do you all think I messed up bad or what? I don't know what to do.....
 10 years ago '05        #22
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 Young Brisco said:
Well, I was lookin on eBay for an amp to power the one Type R I bought and I came up across this.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This amp by Boss is 1500w MAX and..... 800w RMS REAL WATTS.... My dumbass didn't look at the it's max RMS and i'm 300 watts over. Do you all think I messed up bad or what? I don't know what to do.....
So you brought the amp already? Boss is a ever entry level brand, if it was me i wouldve canceled the order and find a better amp. How much is the amp running?

ever though it might say 800w rms youll probably only be seeing around 500-600w rms if that

Last edited by kodak314; 06-27-2007 at 02:48 PM..
 06-27-2007, 05:57 PM         #23
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Brisco said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

YEA U MESSED UP BUT BY BUYING THAT AMP IF U DID. BOSS IS GARBAGE. WHATS UR PRICE RANGE
 06-28-2007, 10:31 AM         #24
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boss sucks man, hope you didn't buy it
one
GhosT
 10 years ago '07        #25
Young Brisco  OP
space
space
My price range is anything from $100 to $200 dollars for an amp.
 07-01-2007, 02:19 PM         #26
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

10 years ago '07        #27
Young Brisco  OP
space
space
Thx for the links Skinni. I got a question for you all though, compared, what sub do you think is better than the others Alpine Type R's vs. some of Memphis's 12' subs. What I'm saying is are Alpine Type R's better than any of Memphis's 12' subs?
 07-02-2007, 11:51 AM         #28
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know memphis is a very good brand but i don't know much about their product line so i can't really compare anything
one
GhosT
 07-02-2007, 04:01 PM         #29
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IM A BIG MEMPHIS FAN. RAN THIER AMPS BEFORE MY HIFONICS YEARS. THE M3' S OR BETTER WILL MATCH OR TOP THE TYPE R' S BUT UR GONNA SPEND MORE MONEY. I LOVE MEMPHIS AMPS BUT NOT A HUGE FAN OF THIER SUBS. THEY HAVE MODULAR MOTORS ON CHEAPER SUBS FOR A REASON
 10 years ago '07        #30
Young Brisco  OP
space
space
 SKINNI said:
IM A BIG MEMPHIS FAN. RAN THIER AMPS BEFORE MY HIFONICS YEARS. THE M3' S OR BETTER WILL MATCH OR TOP THE TYPE R' S BUT UR GONNA SPEND MORE MONEY. I LOVE MEMPHIS AMPS BUT NOT A HUGE FAN OF THIER SUBS. THEY HAVE MODULAR MOTORS ON CHEAPER SUBS FOR A REASON
The reason why I asked is because my homeboy got 2 Memphis M3's in his car, and they hit like no other! We got a lil competition goin on trying to see who's system is louder. BTW (even though I here alot of negativity about these) my 1.6 Farad Capacitor came today.
 07-03-2007, 08:45 PM         #31
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Believe The M3' S Will Do Louder If Applied Properly. The 1.6 Cap Isnt Worth Much In This Equation. I Somewhat Share The Idea That Caps Are Usless. People Buy Them For The Wrong Reason. They Arent The Save All For Car Audio But They Do Serve A Purpose. For What Most Peoples Problems Are However A Backup Battery Would Solve The Problem Instead Of Bandage It (if The Cap Even Does That).

Caps Are Good For Quick Power Spikes But People Buy Them Thinking They Will Save Thier Battery Or Altenator & They Wont. If The Current Draw Is Too Great U Can Still Kiss One Or The Other Goodbye. Or Worse Ur Amp. Caps Might Work Ok For Day To Day Driving Of Low To Moderate Powered Systems But If Ur Pushin Serious Power & Drawing Serious Voltage Then Batteries Is What U Need. 1 Farad Is Recommended For Every 1000 Watts But If Ur Gettin Near 2000 Watts Chances Are Ur Charging System & Stock Battery Wont Handle It. Ive Fried Altenators With 1500 Watts & A 3 Farad Cap On It. Yea Thats When I Started To Learn About The Difference. They Serve A Purpose, Just Not What Most People Use Them For

Got Off Subject But I Think The Cap Vs. Battery War Has Yet To Be Settled
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy