kg trade update/ Wolves And Suns Have Talked Trade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 kuruption81 said:
Nuff said. You have no credibility asking for fu*king props. So, who are you again? This might, be true, I'll still be shocked, but I'm not gonna prop you for breaking it. People break news all the time on BX.
you know what i agree with you about askin for props...i been on here for 4 years and aint never sed one word about props and to be honest i felt that cats who gave a fu*k about props were losers..... so yeah the box got the best of me this 1st and last time....
 10 years ago '04        #162
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Ar-Ra'd said:
twondog, any idea when it'll be made public?
deadline is the draft...if suns cant find a way to get rid of marion with a third team theyll send mn amare
 10 years ago '04        #163
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 jkalldaway said:
TWON, sorry for all the crap you have been taking. You have not been wrong about one thing so far so I have to give you props. Can you give me anymore up to date information? I am hearing Noah is coming to Phoenix to workout. Is minny giving PHX the 7 pick? What are you hearing about a three way deal or a deal with amare right now?
you one of the few who sees the light.....dont know that much more...my recap i posted on at the top of the thread pretty much broke everything down
 10 years ago '04        #164
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3820 3820
 10 years ago '05        #165
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
aye twon the heat's pick is like around 20 or sumthin do u think we can get a good quality player there, did u hear anyting bout a trade with the kings for ron artest, what do u think? ron artest for twan walker???? did u hear anything bout this.................you should now be called Twon A Smith

Last edited by sleezy; 06-23-2007 at 10:09 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #166
space
space
 sleezy said:
aye twon the heat's pick is like around 20 or sumthin do u think we can get a good quality player there, did u hear anyting bout a trade with the kings for ron artest, what do u think? ron artest for twan walker???? did u hear anything bout this.................you should now be called Twon A Smith
why? nothing he has said has come true...
 06-23-2007, 10:23 AM         #167
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this twon homo is a troll, lol real talk.

Watch nothing will happen this dude has no information what so ever he is just reading bullsh*t news articles, mainly BSPN and trying to sound like a legit insider.

Give up the act espn i mean bspn fan boy and move on there will be no trade.
 10 years ago '05        #168
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
 jumpman2304 said:
exactly! cuz stephen a smith talks out of his azz
 06-23-2007, 10:36 AM         #169
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twonhomo talks out of stephen a smith's a.ss as well.
 10 years ago '04        #170
space
space
 sleezy said:
exactly! cuz stephen a smith talks out of his azz
 10 years ago '04        #171
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 jumpman2304 said:
you say nothing like ive said alot....ive said 2 things
kg is goin to phx
and mn will get amare back unless the suns can get a third team involved who will take marion.

has this sh*t been proven true by the media...no...but everyday more sh*t comes out agreein with what i said

1. told yall kg was goin to phx a week ago....people said i was lyin then espn says twolves and phx are talkin 5 days after i told ya...coincidence?
2. when everyone was sayin how there was deal wit boston told yall sh*t wasnt gonna happen...2 days later kg is out in the media sayin he aint goin to boston....coincidence?
 10 years ago '04        #172
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 dahurricaneg said:
this twon homo is a troll, lol real talk.

Watch nothing will happen this dude has no information what so ever he is just reading bullsh*t news articles, mainly BSPN and trying to sound like a legit insider.

Give up the act espn i mean bspn fan boy and move on there will be no trade.
if i gave you the iphone b4 it came out would you hope it was fake? or would you stunt wit that sh*t to ya n*ggaz like yall aint up on this?
then why the fu*k you hopin im wrong and callin me a fake when i hook you up wit inside sh*t...just enjoy the fact that you stumbled upon the sh*t damn...

how the fu*k im readin artlicles when i post sh*t days b4 theres even whispers in the media about the sh*t??...

pure comedy at how much you want me to be wrong.i picture you on your knees at night hands in prayer position like god please dont let twon be right about kg i mean its not fair i havent even seen it on espn yet..

Last edited by twondog22; 06-23-2007 at 10:55 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #173
space
space
 twondog22 said:
you say nothing like ive said alot....ive said 2 things
kg is goin to phx
and mn will get amare back unless the suns can get a third team involved who will take marion.

has this sh*t been proven true by the media...no...but everyday more sh*t comes out agreein with what i said

1. told yall kg was goin to phx a week ago....people said i was lyin then espn says twolves and phx are talkin 5 days after i told ya...coincidence?
2. when everyone was sayin how there was deal wit boston told yall sh*t wasnt gonna happen...2 days later kg is out in the media sayin he aint goin to boston....coincidence?
do you realize this happens EVERY SINGLE OFFSEASON WITH KG???

maybe not your not in MN. theres always teams involved and aint sh*t ever happen.

im not saying he wont get traded, im just saying...this happens every fu*king year man. your not giving us anything we havent heard yet.
 10 years ago '05        #174
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11711 11711
Why wud the Suns give up Amare?
 10 years ago '04        #175
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 jumpman2304 said:
do you realize this happens EVERY SINGLE OFFSEASON WITH KG???

maybe not your not in MN. theres always teams involved and aint sh*t ever happen.

im not saying he wont get traded, im just saying...this happens every fu*king year man. your not giving us anything we havent heard yet.
yeah yur right it happens every year and there usually rumors....this is not a rumor this is a deal that has been agreed to in priciple.....why the fu*k espn reportin on ths sh*t if its nothin you havent heard...cuz its relevant....i have just givin you the sh*t b4 them so that makes me wrong....your lost
 10 years ago '04        #176
space
space
 twondog22 said:
yeah yur right it happens every year and there usually rumors....this is not a rumor this is a deal that has been agreed to in priciple.....why the fu*k espn reportin on ths sh*t if its nothin you havent heard...cuz its relevant....i have just givin you the sh*t b4 them so that makes me wrong....your lost
espn reports when a deal is agreed in principle...

and i havent seen breaking news on it yet.

like i said, im not giving you hate...im just sayin i dont think were giving up kg for this.
 06-23-2007, 12:05 PM         #177
P.I.E.T.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kerr will not give up Amare or Barbosa for an aging KG...Nash is old get rid of him and Marion for KG...Amare would eventually leave the Wolves and that would bite the Suns in the a.ss
 10 years ago '05        #178
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Why wud the Suns give up Amare?
They don't. That's why if this is true, probably is, PHX wants to fund a team that Marion will play for that will give Minnesota draft picks and young prospect talent.
 10 years ago '04        #179
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
wrong or right n*gga you stand by your word and thats some real sh*t right there, thats why I had to give you props
good lookin...it aint hard to hold your ground when you know your right....
these cats should see based on the the fact that ive had prolly 5 times more posts this week than in the 4 years ive been on here im not doin this sh*t for sh*ts and giggles
 06-23-2007, 03:04 PM         #180
T Roc 21J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz on all the inside work homie
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy