kg trade update/ Wolves And Suns Have Talked Trade

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-22-2007, 07:16 PM         #141
BakLykILefSmthn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the fu*k would they trade KG within the western conference?
doesn't matter where he goes. by the time the wolves are competing, KG will be ready to retire
 10 years ago '05        #142
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
aw man it just rumors and we talkin on a "WHAT IF" basis. well at least I am.
 06-22-2007, 07:18 PM         #143
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah but the guy who made that thread about KG is reporting it like he is actually in the office of both GM's

It's ridiculous.
 10 years ago '06        #144
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
ehh...you never know....its jsut speculation against speculation....wait until it happens fam....dont get jealous that someone else's thread is 7 pages longer than your... its ok
 10 years ago '04        #145
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 illicitx said:
Yeah but the guy who made that thread about KG is reporting it like he is actually in the office of both GM's

It's ridiculous.
i told you kg was goin to phoenix on sat then 5 days later espn reports that the suns and wolves are in trade talks...this shudda been enough to let you know that 1. I know my sh*t and as the days go on my statements have more proof 2. the media aint as on top of sh*t as you thought.
as far as being in both offices im got inside info from the twolves side...now since the suns are tellin the wolves sh*t that means that i know what the suns are tellin the wolves...could the suns be lyin to the wolves and thus make the info i get about the suns false yeah i guess...but most likely it aint the case...
so your mad at the depth of my info...you would be happier if my posts were proven wrong? this by definition makes you a hater...i dont get the people like you on the box...you think a cat on the box cat have access to info like that cuz you on the box and you dont know sh*t so i must be a out of the loop fool just like you.
 10 years ago '04        #146
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 illicitx said:
I dont know why a thread with no credibility is going 6 pages, but various espn analysts have confirmed that KG to Phoenix will not happen.

Why the fu*k would they trade KG within the western conference?

Get the fu*k outta here.
lemme excersise your mind right quick sonny

past validity determines credibility. credibility never determines validity

you shudnt care if im credidble you should care if what i say is valid and so far not only has nothing ive said been shown to be invalid...i got evidence mountin by the day showin more and more that i am valid....yeah i know it went over ya head the 1st time so go back and read it 3 times b4 you respond wit sum more ignorant sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #147
AirForce318 
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
Amare for Garnett not a good deal. Garnett is good but not all that diff than Amare.
The only outstanding difference is that KG acually is a better defender but they are basically the same player. Amare = KG real real soon IMO. and KG is my favorite player. Amare has the potential to be just that nasty. But a trade involving Amare for Garnett is aboslutely absurd IMO! they have like a 6-7 year gap in age but Amare has had surgery in his knees and KG is not injury prone either..........IDK but if I was the PHX GM, I would not trade Amare unless I could get Kobe......maybe not even then.
 10 years ago '05        #148
tdots 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 645 645
 twondog22 said:

you shudnt care if im credidble you should care if what i say is valid and so far not only has nothing ive said been shown to be invalid...i got evidence mountin by the day showin more and more that i am valid....yeah i know it went over ya head the 1st time so go back and read it 3 times b4 you respond wit sum more ignorant sh*t
PWNED
 10 years ago '04        #149
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
Multiple sources say the Timberwolves would insist on getting Stoudemire in any deal. Minnesota has no interest in Shawn Marion, who like Garnett can opt out of his contract next season and become a free agent. Marion has already let it be known that he wouldn’t consider staying in Minnesota for the long term.

consider this deal dead. phx isnt parting with amare and marion would opt out next year if minny traded for him, and thats if they even want him.

Last edited by Scoop24; 06-22-2007 at 08:01 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #150
AirForce318 
space
space
 Springa said:
what would be the purpose of tradin garnett for amare

other than the wolves gettin something for him before he leaves and cuttin a lil payroll

suns dont get anything from that deal but a bigger payroll
and a possible ring. But Amare should not even want to leave PHX. A trade involving Amare had better bring us plenty of future draft picks but I wouldn't trade him for any player in the league when he has the chance to be just as good if not better that KG and Tim Duncan.
 06-22-2007, 08:03 PM         #151
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:

Credibility never determines validity? The two go hand in hand you dumb fu*k. Usually people call the person "CREDIBLE" because they make VALID statements. If a person was CONSTANTLY invalid, would they be labeled CREDIBLE? I THINK NOT. What's your past validity? one statement? So you are telling me I should consider your point valid more than an ESPN Analyst who has connections within insiders in the sports industry? Get the fu*k outta here.
 10 years ago '04        #152
Dead.Ed 1 heat pts
space
space
$357 | Props total: 43 43
 AirForce318 said:
and a possible ring. But Amare should not even want to leave PHX. A trade involving Amare had better bring us plenty of future draft picks but I wouldn't trade him for any player in the league when he has the chance to be just as good if not better that KG and Tim Duncan.
 06-22-2007, 08:05 PM         #153
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
i told you kg was goin to phoenix on sat then 5 days later espn reports that the suns and wolves are in trade talks...this shudda been enough to let you know that 1. I know my sh*t and as the days go on my statements have more proof 2. the media aint as on top of sh*t as you thought.
as far as being in both offices im got inside info from the twolves side...now since the suns are tellin the wolves sh*t that means that i know what the suns are tellin the wolves...could the suns be lyin to the wolves and thus make the info i get about the suns false yeah i guess...but most likely it aint the case...
so your mad at the depth of my info...you would be happier if my posts were proven wrong? this by definition makes you a hater...i dont get the people like you on the box...you think a cat on the box cat have access to info like that cuz you on the box and you dont know sh*t so i must be a out of the loop fool just like you.
I didn't wake up on June 22nd, 2007 to prove you wrong and be a "hater". I got on here, noticed your thread going 5 pages off of speculation,IS THERE IS SOLID EVIDENCE IN YOUR RUMOR YOU ARE SPARKING UP?.

The entire thread you are saying

"I got inside info, this is going on..."

No interviews from the GM's, no interviews from the players involved.

And you expect me to sit there and consider you more credible then ESPN?

Sorry, try again. Take advantage of the edit button, it works wonders.
 10 years ago '04        #154
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 illicitx said:
I didn't wake up on June 22nd, 2007 to prove you wrong and be a "hater". I got on here, noticed your thread going 5 pages off of speculation,IS THERE IS SOLID EVIDENCE IN YOUR RUMOR YOU ARE SPARKING UP?.

The entire thread you are saying

"I got inside info, this is going on..."

No interviews from the GM's, no interviews from the players involved.

And you expect me to sit there and consider you more credible then ESPN?

Sorry, try again. Take advantage of the edit button, it works wonders.
i cud give a fu*k about my E Cred... cats mad that there universe has been turned upside down cuz they hear sh*t from me b4 espn tell em....
 06-22-2007, 08:39 PM         #155
Ar-Ra'd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twondog, any idea when it'll be made public?
 10 years ago '05        #156
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
amare is untouchable, i'd trade nash first.....barbose is there, and only getting better

end of thread....nah im joking....theres no way amare is in any trade talks...it has to be Marion a pick and somebody else..like diaw or somethin
 06-22-2007, 09:27 PM         #157
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TWON, sorry for all the crap you have been taking. You have not been wrong about one thing so far so I have to give you props. Can you give me anymore up to date information? I am hearing Noah is coming to Phoenix to workout. Is minny giving PHX the 7 pick? What are you hearing about a three way deal or a deal with amare right now?
 10 years ago '04        #158
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
twon do you have inside info on next weeks lottery tickets. i live in ct make it happen
 10 years ago '04        #159
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 twondog22 said:
1. why would my name give my more or less credibility.
 twondog22 said:
4. when it the sh*ts goes official prop me
Nuff said. You have no credibility asking for fu*king props. So, who are you again? This might, be true, I'll still be shocked, but I'm not gonna prop you for breaking it. People break news all the time on BX.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-23-2007 at 01:37 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #160
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 illicitx said:
Credibility never determines validity? The two go hand in hand you dumb fu*k. Usually people call the person "CREDIBLE" because they make VALID statements. If a person was CONSTANTLY invalid, would they be labeled CREDIBLE? I THINK NOT. What's your past validity? one statement? So you are telling me I should consider your point valid more than an ESPN Analyst who has connections within insiders in the sports industry? Get the fu*k outta here.
obviously you aint read the last line of my post when i sed read that sh*t a couple time b4 you respond wit some ignorant sh*t....cuz u exposed your ignorant a.ss again....
the reason why credibility never determines validity is because no matter how wrong you were in the past doesnt effect your ability to be right in the future...validity determines credibility not the other way around ....you ever hear of this thing called cause and effect you dumb bi*ch...so when i am proven to be valid i will have credibility but the fact that i have no credibility doesnt mean that im not valid....smh at havin to take time out to tutor this simp on the basics
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago