Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
if the suns were working on a contract or any sort of paperwork on a deal this big i would have either seen it or heard about it

the suns cant trade kg for amare straight up and the suns will not make any deals this summer that will not either decrease their payroll or increase their cap flexibility

give it up...the only trade that was seriously discussed was to boston and garnett is simply trying to lobby a trade to phoenix

another thing, do you really think the suns would try to give up amare and marion for garnett? they only play 6 players as is
 06-21-2007, 11:57 PM         #122
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any chance kg goes to the warriors?
 10 years ago '04        #123
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 g_hilde said:
if the suns were working on a contract or any sort of paperwork on a deal this big i would have either seen it or heard about it

the suns cant trade kg for amare straight up and the suns will not make any deals this summer that will not either decrease their payroll or increase their cap flexibility

give it up...the only trade that was seriously discussed was to boston and garnett is simply trying to lobby a trade to phoenix

another thing, do you really think the suns would try to give up amare and marion for garnett? they only play 6 players as is
garnett aint tryin to lobby anyone the wolves want to move him cuz they know they arent gonna win with him and he can opt out after next year...how the trade to boston get discussed seriously when kg aint ever agree to wiave his opt out clause...the suns dont have to give up both amare and marion..they would have to give up either....if the give up marion they gotta bring in another team cuz mn aint doin marion for kg
 10 years ago '07        #124
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Very believable post you should be working for espn with info like this...KG for a younger Amare is not a good look and KG going to boston to play by his self in the front court is not a good look even though he will have P squared where are the lakers and knicks at since you have inside information my dude?
 10 years ago '04        #125
g_hilde 
space
space
alright i misread the marion AND amare thing but still, the suns will not do this trade because it doesn't work out favorably for them financially

in fact, i bet the only conversations have been phx trying to see how stupid mchale and ainge really are

and garnett can't waive his opt put clause unless he were to somehow sign a new contract. the wolves prolly thought they were doing garnett a favor by putting him with pierce in a weak east
 10 years ago '06        #126
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
bullsh*t. this guy must either be Kevin Mchale, Steve Kerr, Danny Ainge, or David Stern to know this kinda info. I seriously doubt that you can have this advanced info on a huge blockbuster trade before the media does. Stop trying to get attention and try to get a life.
 10 years ago '05        #127
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
i can guarantee that Phoenix is doing everything possible to get rid of Marion if it means keeping Amare. I mean by 2009 Amare will be just as good as KG if not better unless the microfracture surgery catches back up to him, hopefully not. KG + AMARE + NASH = CHAMPIONSHIP no matter the supporting cast!
 10 years ago '04        #128
g_hilde 
space
space
 AirForce318 said:
i can guarantee that Phoenix is doing everything possible to get rid of Marion if it means keeping Amare. I mean by 2009 Amare will be just as good as KG if not better unless the microfracture surgery catches back up to him, hopefully not. KG + AMARE + NASH = CHAMPIONSHIP no matter the supporting cast!
of course but first the suns want to get rid of marcus banks and boris diaw
 06-22-2007, 01:08 AM         #129
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you kidding. D'antoni loves boris. They aren't dealing him.
 10 years ago '07        #130
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 jkalldaway said:
Are you kidding. D'antoni loves boris. They aren't dealing him.
He makes 10 mil a year and plays no defense
 10 years ago '06        #131
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Bloods thicker than water and d*cks no stronger than pus*y....
 10 years ago '05        #132
blackjackdre 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
just heard this on espn, so i guess its true
 06-22-2007, 12:16 PM         #133
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-22-2007, 04:45 PM         #134
jkalldaway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, it has just come out in Phoenix that the Suns may trade Amare. TWON what's your latest recap. I'll be sick if the Suns trade Amare, he's a beast, way younger, and a future MVP.
 10 years ago '06        #135
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
Amare for Garnett not a good deal. Garnett is good but not all that diff than Amare.
 10 years ago '05        #136
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
what would be the purpose of tradin garnett for amare

other than the wolves gettin something for him before he leaves and cuttin a lil payroll

suns dont get anything from that deal but a bigger payroll

Last edited by Springa; 06-22-2007 at 06:39 PM..
 06-22-2007, 06:42 PM         #137
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suns get a more complete but older player in Garnett. Not good when you lookin down the road.
 10 years ago '07        #138
That Nigga 392 heat pts392
space
space
$6,573 | Props total: 16532 16532
this trade is bad for both teams...but if it happens suns could win the championship next season cuz no one has seen kg play with a all star lineup like that.
 10 years ago '05        #139
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
i'm wit this fam

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to twondog22 again.
 06-22-2007, 07:14 PM         #140
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know why a thread with no credibility is going 6 pages, but various espn analysts have confirmed that KG to Phoenix will not happen.

Why the fu*k would they trade KG within the western conference?

Get the fu*k outta here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy