kg trade update/ Wolves And Suns Have Talked Trade

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #101
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Ferry

Get this man in Cleveland
 10 years ago '05        #102
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
From RealGM

ESPN -
Kevin Garnett, according to sources close to the situation, is hoping for a trade to the Phoenix Suns if he has to leave the only team he has ever played for.

"The Boston trade isn't happening," Garnett's agent, Andy Miller, told ESPN.com's Chris Sheridan. "If a trade were to happen, that's not a destination that we're interested in pursuing."

Garnett, sources say, wants to move to a warm-weather city and a team that can claim legitimate championship potential.

The Wolves and Suns have also discussed a Garnett trade. The Wolves, though, naturally want to trade Garnett out of their conference if they can.

If it has to deal with the Suns -- given the strong possibility Garnett won't sanction a move elsewhere -- Minnesota is expected to demand that Phoenix part with Amare Stoudemire in the exchange, as well as a first-round pick from Atlanta in the 2008 draft that is fully unprotected.

Although Miller declined to specify a team when asked where Garnett would prefer to be dealt -- "Too early," he said -- it's believed that Phoenix will increase its efforts between now and Thursday's draft to a.ssembling a Stoudemire-less package to satisfy Minnesota's requirements, perhaps by pulling in another team or two.

Garnett has "a good handle on the possibility of being traded," Miller said. "Kevin is an extremely loyal person, and loyalty is not a common factor among pro athletes, but in this situation he understands he has to put his long-term considerations ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves ' long-term considerations." [READ]
 06-21-2007, 06:40 PM         #103
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN -
Kevin Garnett, according to sources close to the situation, is hoping for a trade to the Phoenix Suns if he has to leave the only team he has ever played for.

"The Boston trade isn't happening," Garnett's agent, Andy Miller, told ESPN.com's Chris Sheridan. "If a trade were to happen, that's not a destination that we're interested in pursuing."

Garnett, sources say, wants to move to a warm-weather city and a team that can claim legitimate championship potential.

The Wolves and Suns have also discussed a Garnett trade. The Wolves, though, naturally want to trade Garnett out of their conference if they can.

If it has to deal with the Suns -- given the strong possibility Garnett won't sanction a move elsewhere -- Minnesota is expected to demand that Phoenix part with Amare Stoudemire in the exchange, as well as a first-round pick from Atlanta in the 2008 draft that is fully unprotected.

ESPN's Ric Bucher said on a podcast with Bill Simmons that the Suns have told him that they wouldn't trade Stoudemire for Garnett because of the luxury tax hit that they would be faced with.

Although Miller declined to specify a team when asked where Garnett would prefer to be dealt -- "Too early," he said -- it's believed that Phoenix will increase its efforts between now and Thursday's draft to a.ssembling a Stoudemire-less package to satisfy Minnesota's requirements, perhaps by pulling in another team or two.

Garnett has "a good handle on the possibility of being traded," Miller said. "Kevin is an extremely loyal person, and loyalty is not a common factor among pro athletes, but in this situation he understands he has to put his long-term considerations ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves ' long-term considerations." [READ]
 06-21-2007, 06:44 PM         #104
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
i guess u didnt see the kg thread with this same exact article posted in there, i guess u really are a dumb bi*ch with no future

10 years ago '05        #105
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
i really dont think amare-garnett trade is good for phoenix
 06-21-2007, 06:48 PM         #106
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

THATS NOT IN THE OTHER THREAD

MY THREADS TITLE IS WOLVES AND SUNS HAVE TALKED TRADE
 10 years ago '04        #107
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
marion said he dont wanna play for minny so the suns would have to give up amare which wouldnt make them that much better, kg >>> amare but its not that big of a jump.
 10 years ago '04        #108
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8443 8443

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #109
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
damn u javon i was just gunna post that same pick that u stole from the espn article hahah
 10 years ago '04        #110
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
aight got some more info and was able to answer some questions about why this is takin so long to go public.

ill start from the top
-friday june 15
friday night kg is notified of a preleminary trade agreement with phx for stoudamire and phx pick from atl and is asked if he will waive his opt out clause which he agrees to do
-mon jun 18th
kg agent speaks with phx to confirm details and to express his clients' willingness to play there
-tues june 19th
in the mounring paperwork on trade to phx for amare starts..phx however is trying to change deal to involve boston. so that they would send marion and thier picks to boston and boston would send the twolves all them players and their pick.
this is halted because marion whos contract expires next year tells boston he doesnt want to play for them and wont past next season
-wednesday jun 20th
unknown to kg, kevin mchale and danny ainge work out a deal not involving phx. late wednesday night kg's agent gets wind of deal which infuriates kg being that he never told the wolves he would go to boston and doesnt like mchale telling him hes goin to phx and then goin behind his back to make a deal wit boston.
thursday jun21th
kg tell media he doesnt want to go to boston which nix's this deal cuz boston wont take him unless waives his opt out clause.

now phx has agreed to give wolves amare but they have asked for time to try involve another team to get the wolves a better package (like the one boston was gonna give)
this is because phx would like to get something for marion who they konw that wont be resigning next year

which means that the suns are trying to find a team marion would be willing to sign to long term to who will agrre to send the twolves players and picks. They have untill the draft to do this and if they dont find a team they will send the wolves amare..

basically kg is goin to phx for amare unless phx can find another team to get rid of marion so they dont have to give up amare.

now as far as why kg wants to go to phx over boston is that 1 he and nash are mad cool and he thinks he can win a championship there...secondly kg doesnt want to play in in large market like boston or l.a. he doesnt want to have to deal with all the media like that and prefers phoenix smaller market feel ...similar to mn.

this is all fact!
let the hate begin

Last edited by twondog22; 06-21-2007 at 11:47 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #111
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Kg doesnt have a no trade clause.
 10 years ago '04        #112
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Kg doesnt have a no trade clause.
your right he has an opt out clause which is acting like a no trade clause cuz no team will trade for him unless he agrees to waive his opt out clause which can be excercised after next season
 10 years ago '04        #113
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 twondog22 said:
your right he has an opt out clause which is acting like a no trade clause cuz no team will trade for him unless he agrees to waive his opt out clause which can be excercised after next season
got ya.
 06-21-2007, 11:13 PM         #114
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe u cuz if u made that sh*t up u have no life so i believe u
 06-21-2007, 11:14 PM         #115
Ar-Ra'd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KG has an opt-out clause for next year

thats just as good as no -trade in this situation
 10 years ago '04        #116
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 pimpslickback said:
i believe u cuz if u made that sh*t up u have no life so i believe u
like i said wit my 1st post i been on here 4 years why would i start pullin chains now...
 10 years ago '06        #117
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
Honestly I havn't belived much of anyting oyu have typed in your past 2 posts..but now that you have made this I have no choice to belive you. Not because I think this is all fact..just because if you have taken all thsi time to try and convince a bunch of complete strangers for no reason then...iono man...so lets just say ur right..and thanks for the info
 10 years ago '04        #118
twondog22 8 heat pts OP
space
space
i aint tryin to convince no one ...like i sed off cap im postin this for yall benefit ...you dont believe yur lost...how am i gonna be hookin you up for my benefit
 06-21-2007, 11:28 PM         #119
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believed u towards the middle of the first thread but i believe everything lol
 06-21-2007, 11:33 PM         #120
GarciaS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Craziest trade I've ever heard of. Friday is June 15th and the next Thursday is June 17th??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now